10 Best Hotels To Stay In Ossen Midi-Pyrénées – Top Hotel Reviews
Ossen Midi-Pyrénées is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Ossen Midi-Pyrénées. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ossen Midi-Pyrénées. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ossen Midi-Pyrénées. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Ossen Midi-Pyrénées right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Ossen Midi-Pyrénées with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Ossen Midi-pyrénées:
Logis du Lavedan
Logis du Lavedan is located in Aspin-en-Lavedan, just 2 miles from Lourdes. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Formigal is 26 miles from Logis du Lavedan, and Pau is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Tarbes-Lourdes Airport, 8 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Arrieulat Auberge des Pyrénées
Located in Argelès-Gazost in the region of Midi-Pyrénées, 7 miles from Lourdes, Arrieulat Auberge des Pyrénées features a playground and sun terrace. There is a casino on site and guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Views of the mountains, garden or city are featured in certain rooms. All rooms include a private bathroom with a bathtub and bidet, with free toiletries and a hairdryer provided.There is a shared lounge at the property.This hotel has a ski pass sales point and bike rental is available. A range of activities are available in the area, such as skiing and biking. Formigal is 21 miles from Arrieulat Auberge des Pyrénées, and Pau is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Tarbes-Lourdes Airport, 12 miles from Arrieulat Auberge des Pyrénées.
- We had a super stay at the Auberge. Our room was clean and comfortable and after a long hard day cycling a leisurely soak in the jacuzzi was heaven! We ate in the hotel restaurant and food was really good, which we could see being prepared as the kitchen is open to the dining room. The owner/chef came round to each table, which was a nice touch. Breakfast the next day was equally nice.
- The room that we had was a small family room but we found it small for 2 adults. on the plus side free onsite parking& evening restaurant was a good standard(closed on Monday). short up hill walk to the town where you will find shops/bars & restaurants.
Restaurant and team are excellent! We had dinner and breakfast and both were good.
Sauna, Jacuzzi and pool room were real winners with us all.
- we stayed here during a cycling tour, they have everything you need to keep your bike in tip top shape and a spacious garage to store and clean your ride in.
- Excellent restaurant – food, service and ambiance all top class. If you are staying in Argeles then make sure you eat here.
Located 5 minutes’ walk from the Sanctuaries Notre-Dame in Lourdes, Hotel Paradis features a view of the Pyrenées Mountains. It offers a large outdoor terrace and elegant rooms.Guest rooms at the Paradis are air conditioned and equipped with satellite TV. Each has high-speed fiber-optic WiFi access and a private bathroom. The superior rooms also boast a welcoming tray, a safety deposit box and a mini fridge.The hotel provides a computer area and and a restaurant. Guests can relax with a drink in the bar.Hotel Paradis is in central Lourdes, opposite the Gave de Pau River. The Château Fort de Lourdes is just 10 minutes’ walk away.
Very Comfy Beds, spacious room, Staff were the best. From Receiption to Manager, Restaurant Manager were all very friendly.
My wife was vegetarian and normally it is difficult to get veg food in France, but Paradis hotel provided here veg meal for Dinner and Lunch and it was of excellent quality. We really enjoyed our stay, hotel is located in very quite area and walking distance to Church and Grotto. Will definitely recommend to our friends.
- The location of the hotel was very useful. It was very close to the Sanctuary and to the nearby restaurants and to the shuttle bus from the Airport. The beds were very comfortable and the rooms including the bathroom were very clean. The staff were very helpful.
- The family room was really spacious and comfortable. The beds were comfortable and there was plenty of extra pillows and blankets (although not needed). The room was clean, the toilet was large and with all that is needed for the stay. The view was very good, on the front of the hotel overlooking the river. The hotel is close to the Basilica, but not too close, so not noisy at all. The staff was really efficient and happy to help in any way. We used also their parking facilities, which were excellent too. All in all, a very good value for money. We did not use the breakfast/dinner facilities, so cannot comment on the food.
- bed was comfortable. Staff was great and very very helpful
- Good hotel but for sure not a 4 stars accomodation as they say. We were expecting more valur for our money. Anyway you can sleep here without problems.
- Very Comfy Beds, spacious room, Staff were the best. From Receiption to Manager, Restaurant Manager were all very friendly.
One of our top picks in Lourdes.Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hôtel Alliance offers accommodations in Lourdes. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms have a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax.There is a shared lounge at the property.The area is popular for skiing and biking. Formigal is 27 miles from Hôtel Alliance, and Pau is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Tarbes-Lourdes Airport, 6 miles from Hôtel Alliance.
- The staffs were excellent, helpful and very friendly. The rooms were very neat. I will use the Hotel again in future.
The room is clean and nice, a little small. The staff is wonderful, friendly and very helful. They even helped us in case of emergency. Location is good, easily accessible by car and near the main sites.
Quality/Price is excellent.
- Everything was great, I encountered no issues at all
- Great location and proximity to all the interesting areas
- I like that the staff tried their best to help us with everything in English. They also gave us a map with all the things they have available to do.
Hôtel du Rocher
One of our top picks in Lourdes.Hôtel du Rocher is located in Lourdes, just 27 miles from Formigal. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.Pau is 21 miles from Hôtel du Rocher, and Saint-Lary-Soulan is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Tarbes-Lourdes Airport, 6 miles from Hôtel du Rocher.
- Staff were extra helpful, very nice & accommodating. Excellent location
- The hotel staff were very friendly. The rooms were clean , bed was comfortable alrhough the pillows were way too flat😬
- Comfy bed, very clean, brilliant shower, lots of hot water and great heating
- It was centrally located to all the places of interest in Lourdes.
- Very close to the Sanctuary of Our Lady of Lourdes, only a minutes walk walk to the Grotto.
The hotel Alba is located in Lourdes, overlooking the River Gave. It has a terrace, grounds and air conditioned rooms with a TV and Wi-Fi.The Alba’s large restaurant offers set meals, and guests can relax in the hotel’s lounge and bar.The hotel also has a chapel and a small business center, where guests can use computers with internet access.The Alba is located half a mile from the Sanctuary of Our Lady of Lourdes and a mile from the Château Fort de Lourdes.
- Most friendly staff…ready to help in any way..nice..quiet location…good parking..
- All was very good. Close to the grotta. 15 mins walk
- I really liked the location and the friendly staff, rooms were quite big, and bathroom I asked for an easier bathroom for my mother, which they provided. definitely will recommend it and will stay here again.
- Friendly staff and good location within easy walking distance of town whilst being just far enough away from the main hustle.
- Good location, excellent underground parking and free for motorcycles.
The hotel is in central Lourdes, 1,700 feet from the Sanctuary and the Musée de Cire. It offers air conditioned rooms with flat-screen satellite TV and free Wi-Fi access.Near the Hotel Vesuvio you will find Amalfi pizzeria and the Sorrento restaurant. They are for the exclusive use of the hotel’s clientele. On site, guests will find the bar and lounge.The Hotel Vesuvio is serviced by an elevator and has a private parking lot. Guests are also invited to enjoy the hotel’s solarium.
Room very clean and accessible just 5-8mins walk to the grotto/pilgrimage area.
Emmanuela was very helpful and accomodating. Our train ride back to Toulouse the next day was cancelled and was forced to take the early morning bus ride. Emmanuela prepared us our packed breakfast and drove us personally to the bus station at 5AM! Best customer service we have experienced. Will definitely come back to the place next time we visit Lourdes.
Great value comfortable accommodation in the heart of Lourdes.
Very well organised and secure parking in garage under the hotel. Fantastic.
- My sister & I stayed at this Hotel, we have been to Lourdes about 15 times before staff were lovely Girl on reception was very helpful friendly, big room with balcony, very quiet, clean, a lovely experience, would definately stay again
- A home away from you. Will surely return. A special to Emmanuala, our Hostess. She was incredible.
- The receptionist was lovely, welcoming and very friendly. The room was clean and spacious and the location of the hotel was excellent for our needs as it was outside the hustle and bustle of the town but in close proximity of the attractions. The breakfast was wonderful (and I’m vegetarian)
- Room very clean and accessible just 5-8mins walk to the grotto/pilgrimage area.
Hôtel Chez Pierre d’Agos
Hôtel Chez Pierre d’Agos is located in Agos-Vidalos, 4.3 miles from Lourdes and 23 miles from Formigal. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a TV. Every room has a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.Pau is 23 miles from Hôtel Chez Pierre d’Agos, and Saint-Lary-Soulan is 25 miles from the property. Tarbes-Lourdes Airport is 11 miles away.
Rooms OK, clean, big enough and comfortable bed.
Breakfast normal for France, but OK.
Dinner, don’t take the menu’s, make your choice à la carte!
- Excellent quite location with beautiful mountain view. Great value for the money paid.
- Lovely staff, very friendly ( they would have been happy to speak English if necessary). Good play area for the kids with football/ basketball etc as well as the swimming pool. Beautiful views of the mountains. Great spot for visiting Lourdes and going into the Pyrenees. Food good at the restaurant – proper French meal.
- Inexpensive, clean, restaurant for evening meal fantastic for the price (good wine, hearty meal), staff member who welcomed us and served us lunch was super friendly and helpful, bicycle garage was a great plus.
- Pool was a useful distraction for our children and the staff were friendly
- Rooms OK, clean, big enough and comfortable bed.
Hôtel du Soleil Levant
Soleil Levant offers comfortable rooms and is ideally situated near the ski station in the center of Argelès-Gazost. This friendly hotel features a pretty garden and a charming restaurant.The rooms at the Soleil Levant feature modern amenities including a private bathroom and a TV with satellite and cable channels.In the summertime you can enjoy your meals on the lovely outdoor terrace. In winter, the cozy living room is the perfect place to relax.Free private parking is provided at the Soleil Levant, making it easy to explore Les Cols of the Pyrenees. The hotel is close to several ski stations, such as Catuerats, Luz Ardiden and Gavarnie.
- Excellent location, food, and helpful friendly staff
Ideally located for cycling and all other out door activities
Staff were excellent, very friendly and very helpful. They stored our bikes in their locked garage. Spotlessly cleaned every day. Breakfast was a cold buffet but plenty of it.
- The room air con can freeze meat. A top location for the area. The staff are very good
- The room was big, had a terrace, the staff was kind, the breakfast was good.
Food in half pension
Enough water in bathroom
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hôtel Albion offers pet-friendly accommodations in Lourdes, just 27 miles from Formigal. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. All rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub and bidet.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Pau is 21 miles from Hôtel Albion, and Saint-Lary-Soulan is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Tarbes-Lourdes Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- very helpful and friendly staff went out of the way to help- including helping me print off my return boarding passes on line.
- Very close to the Our Lady of Lourdes grotto and souvenir shops, breakfast was adequate, the staff on our last day was kind especially when we had to leave where she allowed us to still use the room because our flight was way later than our checkout time.
- Qualité du service et propreté de l’établissement
- Personnel Margaux et Maria et Oana au service des Clients à l’année prochaine
- Le confort salle de bain, , toilette séparée. A voir la literie,confortable mais assez ancienne,manque de prises dans la chambre,notamment près de la table (pour brancher recharge port:l’ordinateur, etc..
Top Hotels In Ossen Midi-pyrénées Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Ossen Midi-Pyrénées to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Ossen Midi-Pyrénées but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Ossen Midi-Pyrénées. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!