10 Best Hotels To Stay In Ossages Aquitaine – Top Hotel Reviews
Ossages Aquitaine is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Ossages Aquitaine. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ossages Aquitaine. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ossages Aquitaine. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Ossages Aquitaine right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Ossages Aquitaine with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Ossages Aquitaine:
Logis Auberge du Relais
Located in Berenx, 28 miles from Pau, Logis Auberge du Relais features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. The hotel has a terrace and views of the pool, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature views of the river or garden. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.Bayonne is 31 miles from Logis Auberge du Relais, and Dax is 17 miles from the property. Pau Pyrénées Airport is 24 miles away.
- There was with the misunderstanding when we booked and the property made all it was possible to help us
- Cute location in little village. Very comfortable bed. The restaurant was decent.
- Quiet location. Good parking. Friendly staff. Excellent evening meal & breakfast. Lovely view from room with balcony and chairs was an added bonus.
- The continental breakfast was plentiful and healthy; the restaurant for dinner was excellent. Nice situation by a small river on the edge of the village.
- The staff were very accommodating with our left luggage, and the pool was great for my friends kids. The room was very clean and the bathroom modern with a good shower.
Hotel du Golf Le Lodge
Set between the Basque coast and the Pyrénées, this hotel is located next to a golf course. It has an outdoor swimming pool and rooms with free Wi-Fi.All rooms have a flat-screen satellite TV and a balcony overlooking the park or the swimming pool. Most of them are air conditioned. Connected rooms are also available for groups and families.The Hotel du Golf Le Lodge’s restaurant offers daily continental breakfast and regional Aquitaine cuisine. Meals are served in the dining room or on the covered terrace, which is heated in winter.Guests can relax at the bar or in the library, by the fireplace.Located in Salies De Bearn thermal city, the Hotel du Golf is just half a mile from a large spa center. Local activities also include fishing, cycling and skiing in winter. Surfing is possible, as Biarritz and St Jean de Luz are just a 45-minute drive. The Hotel du Golf Le Lodge provides free private parking on site.
- Marie Paul on reception was fantastic, we loved the outlook over the pool and golf course and dinner on the terrace. Best value for money of any place we have ever stayed. Could not be happier and highly recommend to everyone.
- Owners are very friendly, you can tell they love what they do. Fantastic restaurant and breakfast.
- Le personnel, le cadre, La présence de tableaux d’artistes connus
Accueil très agréable, belle chambre calme et ensoleillée donnant sur le golf/piscine, grand lit confortable, hôtel bien insonorisé. Grand parking extérieur.
Le restaurant est de qualité ainsi que le service, n’hésitez pas.
- Très bonne literie un balcon excellent restaurant gentillesse et disponibilités dun personnel
Hotel Helios – Golf
One of our top picks in Salies-de-Béarn.This hotel is located between Biarritz and Pau, next to the Salies de Bearn golf course. It offers individually-decorated rooms with a private balcony or terrace that overlooks the golf course.Rooms at Hotel Helios are equipped with free Wi-Fi access and a flat-screen TV. Each room has private bathrooms.A continental breakfast is served daily at the Hotel Helios. The restaurant offers traditional French cuisine, and meals can be served on the terrace or in the dining room.The Helio Club House provides a golf equipment rental service. Free parking is available on site and Biarritz is a 50-minute drive away.
The gentleman who greeted us was very welcoming and friendly. We had a pleasant room with a nice view over the golf course. The bathroom was very nice, warm and spacious.(though the toilet was in a separate room, which had no heat). Breakfast was good.
We knew that there was no evening meal facility, but we were able to get a carafe of house wine from the bar to take to our room and enjoy with our evening ‘picnic’.
We had a relaxing and comfortable night’s stay. Would use again.
- Staff were excellent. Beautiful grounds. Big comfortable rooms.
I arrived late and Phillip waited for me that evening
gave me the Keys to room seven …room was very clean
and surprisingly Quiet The fallowing morning pulling
back French window curtains I was looking at a spectacular
Oasis of a golf park!…well manicured greens and mature trees
Lovely place to wake up to and breakfast with freshly baked bread
selection lovely organic fruits jams !!!…what was 3 days developed
into 6 days very enjoyable …great service my hat of to Phillip!!
- The Hotel Helios-Golf is a good value choice a 10-15 minute walk from the town centre. The golf course setting makes it a quiet evening spot but you will have to dine in town off-season as the nearby restaurant in a neighbouring hotel isn’t always open. Breakfasts are well up to par.
- Beautiful location overlooking the golf course at an excellent price.
- The gentleman who greeted us was very welcoming and friendly. We had a pleasant room with a nice view over the golf course. The bathroom was very nice, warm and spacious.(though the toilet was in a separate room, which had no heat). Breakfast was good.
Hôtel du Parc
Located in Salies-de-Béarn in the region of Aquitaine, 31 miles from Pau, Hôtel du Parc features a sun terrace and views of the garden. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Some rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find an ATM at the property.Bayonne is 27 miles from Hôtel du Parc, and Dax is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Pau Pyrénées Airport, 26 miles from the property.
- The room was fine. It was large, with a wall of windows overlooking the park and thermal spa. The bed was large and comfortable with nice-quality linens, and we even had a table and chairs in the room. But we visited during a cold spell in December, and to keep the room sufficiently warm, we had to close the heavy drapes which also blocked out the light. The lighting was very poor, not sufficient for reading. And there was virtually no internet connection available. The bathroom was large and appeared to be recently renovated.
Very clean and comfortable. Quietly situated. Adjoining the Casino with plenty of free public parking opposite. Food in restaurant very good. Staff very helpful and friendly.
When trying to find the hotel look for the Casino otherwise you can go around the town in circles like we did!!
- I have stayed there regularly, both business and pleasure, over many years since they rescued me with accommodation and a meal when I was stuck in Salies de Bearn due to bad weather – even though they were closed. Always a friendly stay with an enjoyable restaurant – never, however, been tempted by the Casino which looks like fun!!
- My taxi didn’t turn up (never book French taxis if you can possibly avoid it!!) so one of the hotel staff very kindly offered to drive me to the local golf club. Very much appreciated. Good mojitos in the downstairs bar; reminiscent of our visits to Cuba.
- Beautifull building – shame about the Casino use of the lovely entrance hall! Pleasant Restaurant to eat in or out.
Hotel Club Vacanciel Salies de Bearn
This hotel is located on 3-hectre parkland in Salies de Bearn, between the Basque coast and Pyrenees. It offers an outdoor pool with a fully furnished terrace and a tennis court.Each room at the Hotel Club Vacanciel Salies De Bearn has a classic décor, and is equipped with a private bathroom and a TV. Some rooms have a balcony.Le Biharnou restaurant serves traditional French cuisine, and breakfast is served daily. Guests can enjoy a drink at the hotel bar, while using the free Wi-Fi.Club Vacanciel offers a children’s playground and a games room with a pool table. A shop is available to sell gifts and regional products.The hotel organises events for the guests, such as volleyball competition, tasting of the regional products and evening entertainment.The Vacanciel Club provided free private parking. A shuttle bus can take guests to and from Puyoo train station.
- reception and breakfast staff very friendly and helpful. Lovely to have a swimming pool.
- staff members were mostly very friendly & helpful
- Cette endroit était tout simplement parfait. Piscine extérieure chauffée. Le top
- Chegámos muito tarde e sem avisar com antecedência mas a recepção arranjou maneira de deixar-nos as chaves dos quartos para podermos descansar.
- Lo mejor del hotel fue, sin duda, la piscina. También su ubicación en el bonito pueblo Salies de Bearn, dónde hay unas maravillosas termas. El personal de recepción muy amable y simpático.
Hotel Au Petit Béarn
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Au Petit Béarn offers accommodations in Salies-de-Béarn. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room has a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Pau is 30 miles from Hotel Au Petit Béarn, and Bayonne is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Pau Pyrénées Airport, 26 miles from Hotel Au Petit Béarn.
- This is an old fashioned and welcoming hotel, the owner was in a bit of a flap as, I think, we were the first guests of the season but she could not have been more welcoming and friendly. The breakfast was excellent and we were both very happy with our stay.
- Great welcome, very friendly and helpful owners. Close to town centre. It’s more B&B than hotel. I have diet issues and they went out of their way to accommodate my needs without asking for extra (though I gave them cover cost on leaving).
- It is more like staying in a B and B than a hotel. Owners are very friendly but place is a little run down.
- Accueil très chaleureux avec la possibilité d’avoir un encas lors de votre arrivée, même si vous arrivez tard (évidemment il est important de prévenir que vous arriverez tard, question de respect 🙂 )
- Super petit hôtel plein de charme. La cuisine est excellente et raffinée. Nous avons été très bien reçu par Viviane et François . Nous gardons un très bon souvenir d ailleurs nous y retournerons. Je recommande cet établissement .
Inter-Hotel Orthez La Reine Jeanne
Inter-Hotel La Reine Jeanne offers accommodations in Orthez. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms include a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Pau is 24 miles from Inter La Reine Jeanne, and Dax is 21 miles away. Pau Pyrénées Airport is 19 miles from the property.
- What a pleasant surprise to find this charming Hotel. We had intended to camp, but when we arrived in Orthez we discovered that La Source was no longer operating – so desperately looked up Bookings.com. We got lucky with this fantastic place – so much so that we stayed an extra night. Heavenly linen and wonderfully comfortable beds. The air-conditioning was immediate and worked a treat. A huge bathroom and lounge area with other alternative relaxation spaces dotted around the Hotel. The eclectic decor was a delight. Our host was charming and helpful and we appreciated having a secure place for our bicycles. Thrilled to have Eurosport so we could watch the Vuelta in our room before exploring the town. Lots of good things to see within easy walking distance.
- The hotel is satisfyingly rambling and quirky, with a couple of areas to sit and relax with a book or newspaper or coffee. Out of peak season the staff appear laid-back and very pleasant. It is a medieval building in the middle of town with all the facilities on hand (apart from Monday closing) but there are only a few parking spaces in the narrow street so the front desk will advise. With GPS, enter McDonalds or Lidl and there is free car parking opposite 5-6 minutes walk away. The front desk will also recommend the nearby Hong Kong restaurant on Mondays so take the advice just to experience its quirky Vietnamese owner and the freshly-prepared food. No hesitation for a return visit when passing through in a couple of weeks.
- Nothing!! I have never rated a hotel as low as this one.
- Helpful staff when we realised that we didn’t have the front door code and phoned them.
Character of building.
Restaurant looked inviting, but arrived too late to dine and left too early for breakfast.
Au Feu de Bois
Showcasing an outdoor pool and playground, Au Feu de Bois is located in Amou in the region of Aquitaine, just 28 miles from Pau. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. Each room has a private bathroom fitted with a shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Dax is 17 miles from Au Feu de Bois, and Mont-de-Marsan is 24 miles from the property. Pau Pyrénées Airport is 22 miles away.
- I had a very warm welcome, staff was very helpful. Very nice and cozy restaurant in the hotel, as well as a nice swimming pool :). The room was comfortable and the bathroom big, clean and modern. Great location, five minutes walking from the centre of Amou. I would definitely recommend it.
- We arrived at the hotel very late, after having a booking at another hotel also booked through bookings.com site, where we were turned away,and told that the hotel was closed, but the lady at this hotel, got out of her bed and let us in, found the booking on her computer and gave is a very nice room and made sure we were comfortable and felt very welcomed. I would stay at this hotel again.
- Alles was netjes maar niet gezellig of echt hartelijk; het venster in de slaapkamer kon niet op kipstand; het ontbijt was gewoontjes, geen kaas of ham. De prijs is te hoog voor wat wordt aangeboden.
- La responsable très aimable, literie confortable, draps propres, sanitaires propres.
Accueil très sympathique et disponible.Propreté et confort irréprochables;
la flexibilité des horaires du petit déjeuner et le service sont appréciables ;
Séjour très agréable. Adresse à recommander!
Hôtel Labat anciennement clinique Labat
Hôtel Labat anciennement clinique Labat is an atypical hotel, set in the premises of a former clinic.
It is located in Orthez, 5 minutes’ drive from the train station.Each room has a TV. All rooms have a shared bathroom with a shower. Hôtel Labat features free WiFi throughout the property. A washing machine and tumble dryer are available upon prior request and at an extra cost.Breakfast is served in the dining room. A microwave and an electric kettle are available for guests.The property is 21.7 miles from Dax and 31.1 miles from Mont-de-Marsan. The beaches of the Landes region and the Pyrenees are an hour’s drive away.Bayonne and Pau are 45 minutes’ drive and 30 minutes’ drive away respectively from Hôtel Labat. Private parking is free.The nearest airport is Pau Pyrénées Airport, 19.3 miles from Hotel Labat.
No reviews yet.
Hotel du Commerce
Set by the tree-lined banks of the Luy de Béarn River, the hotel offers a warm welcome in the heart of the village of Amou.Between the Atlantic Ocean and the Pyrenees Mountains, Hotel du Commerce is in a good location from which to explore the beautiful Landes region. The restaurant serves regional specialties on a lovely terrace in the summer and by the log fire in the dining room in the winter.The staff can provide useful tips on what to do and what to see in the area and help you make the most of your stay.
- Very welcoming and excellent food at dinner and breakfast. Charming stopover in pleasant small town,
- Staff SO nice!! Food great reasonably priced, room beautiful lots of little extras, fabulous location..I want to go back!!!
Une super chambre spacieuse et jolie à souhait ! (Chambre numéro 5) Très bien décorée et entrenue. Bravo !
La petite ville mignonne
L’accueil, l’amabilité de tous les membres de l’équipe
Le petit déjeuner “royal” offert aux bridgeurs
Au coeur du village mais c’est très calme
Séjour idéal de l’arrivée au départ.
Personnel et direction très agréables.
Restaurant à recommander.
2émé séjour et toujours aussi séduits. Nous ne nous priverons pas d’un 3ème et plus…
Merci à toute l’équipe
Top Hotels In Ossages Aquitaine Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Ossages Aquitaine to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Ossages Aquitaine but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Ossages Aquitaine. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!