10 Best Hotels To Stay In Osprey Florida – Top Hotel Reviews
Osprey Florida is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Osprey Florida. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Osprey Florida. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Osprey Florida. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Osprey Florida right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Osprey Florida with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Osprey Florida:
Bentley’s Boutique Hotel; Best Western Premier Collection
This property is a 17-minute walk from the beach. Bentley’s Boutique Hotel -Near Sarasota is located in Venice, 12 miles from Sarasota and 8 miles from Siesta Key. The hotel has a year-round outdoor pool and views of the pool, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station are available. Each room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Longboat Key is 20 miles from Bentley’s Boutique Hotel -Near Sara, and Bradenton is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Sarasota Bradenton Airport, 16 miles from Bentley’s Boutique Hotel -Near Sarasota.
- Good location–right on US 41 and near an I-75 interchange; 4.9 miles from downtown Venice, about 3 miles to Nokomis Beach. Nice rooms, some with balconies; quiet, looks to be recently remodeled. Beds are comfortable, but seem to be all doubles (not queen or king). Great pool area; breakfast area was both indoors and outdoors. There’s also a tiki bar with limited food in the evenings. There’s also a guest laundry on site. After a middle-of-the-night problem with our first room, Lindsay, the Asst Mgr was very helpful, moved us to another (better) room and comped the bad night.
- The Tiki Bar. Setup with pool in middle of courtyard.
- Loved this place!!!!! It was exactly what I was looking for. The pool was adorable, the room was clean and the price was right. We were just a short drive from Casey Key where we looked for shark teeth the next day. Was very pleased with my stay here!
- The size of the room was amazing. We lived in the Knightsbridge suite, I didn’t expect even half of that room
- Loved the tiki bar and their specials ( which kept us there instead of going to other places for a cocktail and we even had our family in town join us) which were affordable..We never opened up our bottle of wine as we were very happy to patronize your bar.. The breakfast was delish also…
Best Western Plus Siesta Key Gateway
One of our top picks in Sarasota.This property is a 20-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and hot tub, Best Western Plus Siesta Key Gateway is located in Sarasota in the region of Florida, just 5 miles from St. Armands Circle. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service at the property.Sarasota Opera is 6 miles from Best Western Gateway Siesta Key, and Circus Sarasota Big Top is 6 miles from the property. Sarasota Bradenton Airport is 10 miles away.
- The pool was nice, music a great addition, and the pool bar was nice!
- The hotel was clean and modern with a beautiful pool! The rooms were clean and modern except the bathroom which is a bit dated. We enjoyed the fresh popcorn in the lobby and a delicious breakfast was offered. The staff were all helpful and professional. The bed was comfortable and lots of room for your clothes.
Breakfast was better than most hotel chains.
Staff did more than expected!
Great having the pool bar
Pool was excellent, well kept clean, plenty of shade and the temperature of the pool water perfect.
They supplied free popcorn during the afternoon and evening, a good option.
Located near to some solid value restaurants.
I had a VRBO reserved but canceled after I located this property that was as close to the beach, served a breakfast, had a pool, closer to good restaraunts within walking distance. We were also able to walk to Mass at St Thomas More
- The staff were all amazing- friendly and so helpful. The breakfasts are also fabulous – a full, hearty meal and very good. Room was also very clean, and despite the age of the property, it is well-maintained. Overall the place just has great energy!
- The breakfast was excellent. The staff were very friendly and helpful. Enjoyed the pool and bar.
Captiva Beach Resort
One of our top picks in Sarasota.This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Captiva Beach Resort is located in Sarasota, just 6 miles from St. Armands Circle.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.This hotel has a private beach area and bike rental is available. Sarasota Opera is 6 miles from Captiva Beach Resort, and Circus Sarasota Big Top is 7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Sarasota Bradenton Airport, 11 miles from the property.
- Walk out the door and 200 yards to beautiful beach 🙂
- The staff was exceptional with customer service, even walking us to the beach for a view. The actual unit was extremely close to the beach and good restaurants, and we liked the accomodations which included 2 bathrooms for our 1 bedroom!
The spacious 2 bedroom,
2 bath, living room and kitchen apartment, Was obviously just renovated.(number 32). Clean and nice.
Just 3min walk to the beach
- The staff are very friendly and accommodating. The facility is clean with comfortable beds. Short walk to the beach.
- Small room but very well appointed. Seems to be newly remodeled. Great location within walking distance to the beach. Cute area of small boutique like hotels surrounding a common pool and recreation area. Full kitchen with full sized range. Coffee pot and coffee provided as well as dish detergent, body lotion, shampoo and creme rinse. More than adequate for a short stay.
Siesta Key Palms Hotel
One of our top picks in Sarasota.Showcasing an outdoor pool, year-round outdoor pool and barbecue, Siesta Key Palms Hotel is located in Sarasota, just 5 miles from St. Armands Circle. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Sarasota Opera is 6 miles from Siesta Key Palms Hotel, and Circus Sarasota Big Top is 6 miles from the property. Sarasota Bradenton Airport is 10 miles away.
- Beautiful secluded hotel. Pool was nice. Room was comfortable. Liked the extras in room keurig and small ant of silverware
- Location close to Siesta Key. Room, “efficiency,” well decorated & refurbished. Nice patio w/ fountain & flowers. Grounds & pools well kept & beautiful. Wish we could have enjoyed it longer.
- Available bikes, proximity and ease of getting to beach areas. Staff were exceptionally nice and helpful.
- Quality bikes for guest use. Excellent heated pool with pleasant area to relax.
- Clean and comfortable, loved the outdoor area, was able to work outside in privacy
Twin Palms at Siesta
One of our top picks in Siesta Key.Featuring free WiFi, Twin Palms at Siesta offers accommodations in Siesta Key, just 6 miles from Sarasota. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels and DVD player is featured.Longboat Key is 14 miles from Twin Palms at Siesta, and Venice is 11 miles away. Sarasota Bradenton Airport is 11 miles from the property.
- I was surprised to find that we weren’t on Siesta Key Beach but Crescent Beach instead. I was originally disappointed but later realized that Siesta Key was far more crowded. Still, there should be clarity around the location in the listing. Overall, the cottage was beautifully decorated, stocked with bowls, silverware, coffee, everything. Such a nice spot. Tiny pool but we never once even had the desire to go in it with the vast ocean and beautiful beach. I would definitely go back.
- Staff was super friendly and helpful. Great location—short walk to beautiful Siesta Key beach and to great local restaurants and shops. Heated pool was nice and warm yet still refreshing. Great value!
- The condo is spotless, nice bathroom and brand new kitchen. The bedroom is on the small size but the bed is very comfortable, the linen was crisp.
- The unit was very clean, well equipped and well appointed. The bed was very comfortable and the bathroom (although a little small) is well done.
- The location is great! I came to the area specifically for some hiking, but was able to enjoy the beach as well, which was a nice bonus! Stayed in Unit 3 and it was immaculate and so cute! LOVED it and would definitely stay here again! Staff is SUPER friendly and accommodating. Love that you park right outside your door, so loading and unloading your car is so easy! AAA+++++++
Home2 Suites By Hilton Nokomis
Home2 Suites By Hilton Nokomis offers accommodations in Nokomis. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Sarasota is 15 miles from Home2 Suites By Hilton Nokomis, and Siesta Key is 12 miles away. The nearest airport is Sarasota Bradenton Airport, 20 miles from Home2 Suites By Hilton Nokomis.
- Immaculate facility. Staff went out of their way to assist in any way they could.
- the room was very nice, the front desk staff at night was very helpful and nice
- I love this hotel! Although I found this on my third trip down to FL to deal with an elderly family member, I returned to this hotel for a fourth time with-in 3 mos.
- Great location for enjoying Nokomis Beach….friendly staff…..great suite…..felt like home!
- The staff were so welcoming and friendly. They were also really helpful with extras like printing and faxing documents for us. In fact, we were very sad to leave, and would definitely recommend it to everyone.
Days Inn Sarasota – Siesta Key
Days Inn Sarasota – Siesta Key offers accommodations in Sarasota.Some rooms feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Circus Sarasota Big Top is 7 miles from Days Inn Sarasota – Siesta Key, and Sarasota Opera is 7 miles away. Sarasota Bradenton Airport is 11 miles from the property.
- We booked this room for our friends wedding night, they loved their stay!!
- Front desk staff was very friendly and lobby appeared clean and welcoming
- bed was very comfortable – cigarette burns on comforter
- Redrigirator not work, i reported and nobody care, room and hall smell no good, toilet is damaged, carpet dirt ans smeel horrible…
- The bed was the only good part. Shower was weak, carpet was torn is a variety of places, room had a stale smell, breakfast was minimal, no fresh fruit like most hotels.
Quality Inn – Sarasota
Located in Sarasota, 7 miles from Circus Sarasota Big Top, Quality Inn – Sarasota features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Sarasota Opera is 7 miles from Quality Inn – Sarasota, and St. Armands Circle is 8 miles away. The nearest airport is Sarasota Bradenton Airport, 11 miles from Quality Inn – Sarasota.
- Over all it was great staff was friendly the maid service could use some improvement and some upgrades to beds and pool area
- I love the beds and the bedding very very comfy the pool was not full enough or that clean but enjoyable i love the rooms very cozy and pretty clean needed to b a little cleaner little things like vacuum under beds but over all 1 of my top 5 favorite hotels
- beds were very comfy and staff very friendly good breakfast
- Dirty bsthromms, stained coaches and traces of bugs infested bed. Very poor quality breakfest and very noisy. Will not recommend
- The first two days we did not have any hot water!
Nokomis Inn and Suites
One of our top picks in Venice.This property is a 20-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and an outdoor pool, Nokomis Inn and Suites offers accommodations in Venice, just 15 miles from Sarasota. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find concierge services at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Siesta Key is 12 miles from Nokomis Inn and Suites, and Longboat Key is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Sarasota Bradenton Airport, 19 miles from the property.
Coffee is available by 8, however we couldn’t wait and went out for it. 7 o’clock might make a huge difference. There were no chests of drawers, nor surfaces to put things. Even one chest would make a huge comfort difference. There is only a very small rack for clothes – 3 -4 hanging things at best. The bathroom is very new – tiled, clean with a walk-in shower. However, same problem – no surface by the sink to put a comb, brush, tooth brushes, cosmetics.
The setting outside is nice – palms, bushes, pool, garden in the center. There is also an extra parking area available. The air conditioning is OK.
- Located close to beach and Venice, smelled clean with Lysol cleaner, bed was comfortable, lots of greenery around place, solid block walls so not much noise from neighbor
- Good location. Friendly check-in staff. Nice pool area. Clean Rooms. The hotel is a 1950s or early 1960s era “Mom and Pop” motel that has been fixed up pretty nicely. The rooms are clean but not very big.
- Convenient location to Venice Beach and Sarasota attractions. Room Had no carpet and they were steam cleaning the floor when we arrived. New tile in shower.
- The staff was very accommodating! Our toilet handle was broke, we went to get some breakfast and came back to a fixed toilet! Love the proximity to Nokomis Beach! The weather was gorgeous! The units are very modern and super clean!
- Coffee is available by 8, however we couldn’t wait and went out for it. 7 o’clock might make a huge difference. There were no chests of drawers, nor surfaces to put things. Even one chest would make a huge comfort difference. There is only a very small rack for clothes – 3 -4 hanging things at best. The bathroom is very new – tiled, clean with a walk-in shower. However, same problem – no surface by the sink to put a comb, brush, tooth brushes, cosmetics.
Comfort Suites – Sarasota / Clark Station
Featuring an outdoor pool, a complimentary hot breakfast, and free Wi-Fi access, this pet-friendly Comfort Suites hotel is in Sarasota, Florida. The hotel is 11.2 miles from Siesta Key Beach.A flat-screen cable TV and a sitting area are featured in each accommodations at the non-smoking Sarasota Comfort Suites. All suites also include a small refrigerator, coffee machine, microwave, and private bathroom with a hairdryer.A hot tub, 24-hour front desk, and mini-market are available at the property as well as luggage storage and laundry facilities. Comfort Suites Sarasota provides free parking and free daily newspapers for guests’ convenience.Myakka River State Park is a 15-minute drive from the hotel, and Marie Selby Botanical Gardens are 17 minutes from the property. The John and Mable Ringling Museum of Art and St. Armand’s Circle are each a 25-minute drive away.
- This hotel was great. From the time we walked into the door until we left. Staff are friendly, helpful and available when needed. Room was beautiful, clean and comfortable. Cleaning staff do a great job. Continental breakfast was great and kitchen staff friendly and helpful. Coffee was the best! I can’t say enough about this hotel, would definitely stay there again and highly recommend.
- Great breakfast options including pre-packed on the go option
- Although I’m familiar with Sarasota there are some good restaurants close
- The staff was very friendly and accommodating! The hot breakfast was great, and the grounds were lovely.
- We went to visit our grand children, Comfort suites allowed us to have cook outs and have have the kids over for lots of fun. This place is excellent!!!!
Top Hotels In Osprey Florida Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Osprey Florida to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Osprey Florida but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Osprey Florida. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!