10 Best Hotels To Stay In Osorno Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Osorno Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Osorno Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Osorno Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Osorno Castile and Leon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Osorno Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Osorno Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Osorno Castile And Leon:
Tierra de Campos
Set near the Castille Canal, Hotel Tierra de Campos is 31 mi from Palencia and Burgos. This rural hotel offers a traditional restaurant and free Wi-Fi access in all areas.Tierra de Campos Hotel is set in the center of Osorno, next to the church. The town is surrounded by countryside, ideal for walking or cycling.Free public parking is available at the Tierra de Campos. There is easy access to Santander and León via the A-67 and A-231 Motorways. The Camino de Santiago Pilgrimage Route passes 16 mi away.Rooms at the hotel are simple and attractive, with rustic design and lots of natural light. They all include a private bathroom with a hairdryer.
The regular staff, particularly the lady in the kitchen and the dining room, were very helpful and friendly.
The breakfast was exceptional.
The food was good and plenty.
The hotel is very well appointed with arts and historic elements.
- Excellent host, lovely traditional decoration and good food!
- The hotel was nice and cosy in the middle of the village, the room was nice withouth luxury.
- A good stop-off point after an evening arrival on a Santander/Bilbao ferry. Only a couple of hours drive from the northern ports. A clean, well-appointed room.
- This hotel was just the right distance from Santander for a stopover after the evening arrival of the ferry. It was off the beaten track and quiet, which we liked. A bit quaint, which we also liked. The evening meal from the hand written menu, was excellent value.
- The regular staff, particularly the lady in the kitchen and the dining room, were very helpful and friendly.
Hotel Area de Servicio Los Chopos
Located in Villaherreros, Hotel Area de Servicio Los Chopos offers 3-star accommodations with a shared lounge and a bar. Featuring a 24-hour front desk, this property also provides guests with a restaurant. Free WiFi is available and in-house parking is provided.At the hotel, all rooms include a desk. Each room includes a private bathroom with free toiletries. The rooms include a flat-screen TV with satellite channels.Guests at Hotel Area de Servicio Los Chopos can enjoy a continental breakfast.Cycling is among the activities that guests can enjoy near the accommodation.Palencia is 26 miles from Hotel Area de Servicio Los Chopos, while Aguilar de Campóo is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Burgos Airport, 43 miles from the property.
- The food was very good. The service was very good. friendly staff.
Rooms good very clean food great couldn’t believe this was actually a service area 24 hrs staff
- It was clean, comfortable, and I had my own bathroom with a bath in it. There is a restaurant and shop downstairs and I think the shop is open 24 hours as the place is a kind of truck stop.
- Nice friendly helpful staff. Everything you need, for your onward trip. Secure under ground parking.
- Excellent large room. Comfortable bed. Only one person spoke English, but not there when we wanted to get food. Had wifi too. Room warm as the weather was cold.
Hotel Doña Mayor
Hotel Doña Mayor offers individually designed rooms and free Wi-Fi. Set 1,950 feet from the iconic St. Martin Church on the Camino de Santiago Route, the hotel has a 24-hour reception and a furnished terrace.Each air-conditioned room in the Hotel Doña Mayor is uniquely decorated and reflects a different theme. All soundproofed rooms feature a flat-screen TV. Most have a balcony.Doña Mayor’s restaurant serves healthy homemade food. The breakfast includes cereals, cold meats, cheese, fruit, fresh orange juice, pastries and a variety of bread.The surrounding area features the Canals of Castille, a network of canals built during the 18th Century. Fromista Train Station is 2,650 feet away and you will also have easy access to the A67 Motorway connected to Palencia.
- Lovely comfortable hotel close to the town. Staff very helpful
- Perfect location if you are heading south from the Santander Ferry. Modern clean hotel with helpful staff. Nice small garden to have a beer and relax.
- It was clean. The receptionist was welcoming and very helpful. The food was good and they had a varied menu.
- We used the restaurant for our evening meal and it was outstanding! The young man behind the bar was very helpful and friendly and the added bonus was that he spoke excellent English. All the staff were lovely and welcoming. The breakfast was also very substantial and enjoyable.
- Very friendly staff and clean hotel. The atmosphere is very local and very relaxed!
La Casona de Doña Petra
This 18th-century building is located in Villarmentero de Campos, 25 minutes’ drive from Palencia. It offers free bicycle hire and country-style rooms with a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.Casona de Doña Petra serves traditional Castilian meals on request. There is also a barbecue, and packed lunches are available.The Casona has a garden and several lounges, including one with a fireplace and a flat-screen TV. The hotel organizes various nature walks, including bird watching and star gazing.The Casona de Doña Petra is located on the Santiago Pilgrimage Route. The beautiful city of Burgos is under an hour’s drive away, and the Casona offers a shuttle service to Burgos Airport on request.
It is a very cosy place surrounded by a few old houses in on of the smallest villages around the “Camino” to Santiago de Compostela.
It has a nice backgarden with swimming pool were you can have some food or drink, all seems quite new.
Staff ready to help anytime. Shower and bed are good, with spacious room.
- In a way, it was a pleasant surprise tucked away in town. My room was very nicely appointed and the bathroom was roomy with a nice hot shower. The good both dinner and breakfast were tasty. I also ordered a chorizo bocadillo to go and it was a very good lunch later in the day. Had the weather been nicer, I would have taken advantage of the patio area and pool that was covered, but was a nice size on a hot day. It was way too cold for a June day on the meseta on the Camino.
Very accommodating family run hotel.
Good to be able to talk to walkers who are resting during their pilgrimage.
- A very well done renovation of an old hospital on the Camino. Comfortable and clean. Wonderful patio in the back overlooking the pool (which wasn’t open yet). Decent food, which was good, since it’s the only place to eat.
Breakfast was very nice, plenty for the journey ahead. Homemade cake delicious. I would recommend to friends.
Will certainly visit again if in the area. I would like to thank the proprietor for his help in starting my car. (It was an unexpected starting problem on the day of departure )
- It is a very cosy place surrounded by a few old houses in on of the smallest villages around the “Camino” to Santiago de Compostela.
Hotel Real Monasterio de San Zoilo
Set in a former monastery in Carrion de los Condes, the hotel is located near to the Santiago pilgrimage route. Rooms in Hotel Real Monasterio de San Zoilo look onto the beautiful gardens.Featuring stone arches, drapes, and beamed ceilings, the rooms have a rustic feel. Some have four-poster beds and all of them have air-conditioning and heating. Each room has a TV and a private bathroom with free toiletries and a hairdryer. Free Wi-Fi is available.Restaurante Las Vigas, the hotel’s restaurant, serves traditional Spanish dishes made from local produce, as well as a daily breakfast buffet. Carrion offers a small selection of restaurants, shops and bars.Hotel Real Monasterio de San Zoilo is easily accesible via the A231 Motorway. León is around an hour’s drive away, and Burgos around 45 minutes’ drive.
- This is a very well-preserved historical site (monastery) and a truly beautiful place. Rooms are comfortable, well-appointed and clean. Desk staff is generally helpful and pleasant. Good breakfast, and the young woman who oversees breakfast operations is very pleasant and efficient.
- Beautiful property sympathetically renovated but retaining all its history, peaceful and very quiet.
- We were very happy with the service received and enjoyed our stay.
- This was our second stay at Hotel Real Monasterio de San Zoilo. The room was just as big as before but we did not have the view of the courtyard as enjoyed in July.
- The incorporation of a hotel with expected modern facilities into a historic monastery, with obviously very simple living quarters, was tastefully done. The larger-than-normal room had a very pleasant outlook to a manicured courtyard. Our first night in Spain could not have been better.
En El Camino
Located in Boadilla del Camino, in a building dating from 2014, En El Camino provides a terrace and guestrooms with free WiFi. The property features a shared lounge, as well as a bar. Staff on site can arrange a shuttle service.At the hotel, the rooms have a desk and a flat-screen TV. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom with a shower and free toiletries. Guest rooms feature a closet.An Italian breakfast is served at the property.Palencia is 20 miles from En El Camino. Burgos Airport is 37 miles away.
- Comfortable hostel, nice owner, great Pilgrim menu and a nice village to stop in. Far nicer than Fromista in our opinion.
- Uno de estos hoteles por el camino que realmente destacan. A highly recommendable hotel.
- Very friendly and professional reception. Very clean, comfortable and quiet room with excellent blackout blinds. Restaurant next door run by the owner’s brother is excellent value and entertaining.
- More like a boutique hotel. Clean and modern interior. Very helpful hosts. Food was superb. Lots of space for bikes. Perfect place to stay during the Camino hike.
- Staff fantastic. Good company lots of travels fun meeting everyone
Offering free Wi-Fi, Emebed Posada is a guest house located in the charming village of Castrojeriz. Guests can enjoy a continental or international breakfast in a terrace with views of the countryside.Combining exposed-stone walls with modern décor, Emebed Posada offers attractive rooms with heating and a flat-screen TV. The private bathroom includes a bathtub or shower and free toiletries.The property offers bar service in the terrace and features its own wine cellar and library. Guests can also enjoy a massage service under request. Bikes are available for rent.Castrojeriz is located within 28 mi of Burgos and Palencia. The village is set in the Camino de Santiago Pilgrimage Route.
- Everything! The decor was beautiful, the terrace was breathtaking, the service was exceptional! The hostess prepared a home cooked meal for my husband and I. She served us wine and an appetizer on the terrace so we could watch the sunset. Just perfect!
- The property is gorgeously maintained and decorated. Gloria speaks perfect English and could not have been more accommodating for us. Gloria went above and beyond to make our visit awesome. Meals were great. We would stay here again
- It was a beautifully and tastefully restored centrally located hotel. The bedroom was very spacious with plenty of room for 3 of us and our luggage.
- Beautifully decorated, wonderfully welcoming staff and great suggestions for dinner.
- The staff were first class. Most helpful and informative. The hotel was finished to a very high standard.
Located in the small village of Castrojeriz, one of the stops on Camino de Santiago Pilgrimage Route, Iacobus offers simple, bright accommodations.This 19th century colonial house has a large terrace with charming views where guests can enjoy a daily menu.All rooms have a private bathroom with a bath tub or a shower; and some have a TV. Towels and bed linen are provided.Some rooms feature views of the surrounding countryside. The property also includes a shared lounge with a TV and a library.There are shops and bars within 10 minutes of the property and the staff can provide tourist information of the area. While in Castrojeriz, you can visit its medieval castle and San Antón Monastery.
- Great location. Lovely areas to relax. Rooms very hot. Air con not working and no staff on reception to help.
I really love the hotel, beautiful garden comfortable lounge and nice receptionist.
Location is great view is amazing. On the way the camino.
- Beautiful building in a crate, convenient location.
- A really nice hotel with a wonderful atmosphere. Not quite what you would expect but you get so much more than “just” a hotel. The room was big and very komfortable – ultra clean and with good beds. Staff was very friendly. I can highly recommend it to anyone who wants to treat then selves with a good experience on the Camino 🇪🇸
- It was clean and bright and lovely and most comfortable. The restaurant had a good selection of food and I tried the potato tortilla at the gentleman’s suggestion: delicious. ThIs man, who greeted me upon arrival, was so pleasant and helpful in directing me to a pharmacy and a market to purchase meds and food to alleviate dehydration.
La Posada de Castrojeriz
Offering heated rooms with free Wi-Fi and a traditional restaurant, La Posada de Castrojeriz is set in a 16th-century house in the town center and on the Camino de Santiago Pilgrimage Route.Rooms combine restored antique furniture, exposed stone walls and modern facilities. Each one comes with a TV and a private bathroom with a hairdryer and free toiletries.The hotel’s El Mesón Restaurant serves traditional local dishes. There is also a guest lounge area with armchairs, a glass ceiling and a selection of books.In Castrojeriz you can visit the ruins of the San Antón Convent, the Virgen del Manzano Collegiate Church and the San Juan Church.Burgos can be reached in a 40-minute drive, while Palencia is just under an hour’s drive from La Posada de Castrojeriz.
- Excellent host, cofotable sitting chairs in the room, comfortable beds and nice sitting area off the lobby. Great breakfast.
- Massive room and huge bath tub. Old world beds and furniture. Great restaurant. Property had a lift
- The room was very clean. Hotel had a lift-useful! Friendly staff at the hotel and restaurant around the corner. The food at the restaurant was really delicious.
- Once I had located a member of staff, they were friendly and helpful. The beds are narrow in a twin room.
- In main part of town. Near bars and restaurants. Lovely sitting room area.
Located in Melgar de Fernamental, Carrecalzada provides a garden. Among the various facilities are a terrace and a bar. The property has free WiFi.At the hotel, rooms contain a desk. Each room has a private bathroom. The rooms feature a closet.A continental breakfast is available every morning at Carrecalzada.Guests at the accommodation will be able to enjoy activities in and around Melgar de Fernamental, like cycling.Burgos is 30 miles from Carrecalzada. The nearest airport is Burgos Airport, 34 miles from the hotel.
No reviews yet.
Top Hotels In Osorno Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Osorno Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Osorno Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Osorno Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!