10 Best Hotels To Stay In Osmanville Lower Normandy – Top Hotel Reviews
Osmanville Lower Normandy is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Osmanville Lower Normandy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Osmanville Lower Normandy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Osmanville Lower Normandy. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Osmanville Lower Normandy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Osmanville Lower Normandy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Osmanville Lower Normandy:
Hôtel de France
One of our top picks in Isigny-sur-Mer.Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hôtel de France offers accommodations in Isigny-sur-Mer. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a TV.There is room service at the property.Bayeux is 18 miles from Hôtel de France, and Courseulles-sur-Mer is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Saint-Gatien Airport, 55 miles from the property.
- The bedroom was comfortable, the breakfast was excellent and the service was great
- Excellent attentive owner. Nice breakfast. Lovely town.
- Our room was up an old staircase – it was a lovely surprise to find such a modern, and spotlessly clean room. Although it faced on to the street in the centre of town, it was quiet. Close to a nice walk along the water, where there were 14 July fireworks. We also enjoyed the dinner and breakfast. Staff were very friendly.
- Pleasant hotel on main street of quiet town. good breakfast.
-Good food for dinner (but a bit expensive)
-Nice rooms with HD TV
-The hotel is located near the center of the town.
Domaine de L’Hostreiere
Domaine de L’Hostreiere is located in Colleville-sur-Mer, 25 miles from Caen and 9 miles from Bayeux. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms are fitted with a TV with satellite channels. Certain rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day.There is luggage storage space at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. Ouistreham is 27 miles from Domaine de L’Hostreiere, and Courseulles-sur-Mer is 18 miles from the property. Saint-Gatien Airport is 44 miles away.
- Large room, comfy beds, yummy comprehensive breakfast, nice staff, big parking lot, close to beach and cemetery and museum. Perfect
- Staff nice. Clean. Left coats in room and they were held two days. Yeah.
- We were really surprised by this place. We booked it for the location as we wanted to tour the DDay beaches etc but didn’t expect much from the photos. This place is under sold as we had a great stay. We were given one of their annex rooms, which was really clean, well laid out and comfortable. Bonus being I could park my bike right outside my door (something all bikers will appreciate). There was a restaurant and creperie on site and the guy serving during the day was particularly friendly and helpful. Overall the staff were very nice and friendly. The position is perfect and right next door to the Overlord Museum and walking distance from the American cemetery and Omaha beach. We ate lunch and dinner on site and both were good. Good value and perfectly positioned.
- Location was great, food was ok but breakfast was good.
- Our receptionist was kind and accommodating even though we got lost and our arrival to the hotel was much later than we had anticipated.
Hôtel Le Duguesclin
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Hôtel Le Duguesclin is located in Grandcamp-Maisy, 17 miles from Bayeux and 27 miles from Courseulles-sur-Mer. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Saint Lo is 19 miles from Hôtel Le Duguesclin, and Arromanches-les-Bains is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is Saint-Gatien Airport, 53 miles from the property.
- Nice area and village. Close location to have a nice stroll on the beach. The family room was better than expected and staff was friendly and helpful
- The hotel restaurant had a nice menu…great baked oysters and wine.
- Friendly staff, good breakfast and a stunning view from the bedroom
- The staff was very kind and kid friendly. It was right on the ocean.
- I would not stay at this hotel again. We had to ask to be moved because our room was smelly and dirty.
Kyriad Hotel – Restaurant Carentan
Located in Carentan in the region of Basse-Normandie, 23 miles from Bayeux, Kyriad Hotel – Restaurant Carentan features a playground and terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Every room includes a private bathroom. Extras include slippers, free toiletries and a hairdryer.Car rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Cherbourg en Cotentin is 30 miles from Kyriad Hotel- Carentan, and Saint Lo is 14 miles away.
- This is a well run family business with the most helpful, friendly and knowledgeable staff. The food is freshly cooked and locally sourced. I am unable to praise the Kyriad more than to say that if I have to return to Carentan I will be staying at this hotel.
- The room was small but very well equipped and spotlessly clean. The hotel was very quiet. We had a good night’s sleep.
- Everything worked. Curtains kept the light out, sink keptvwater in, walls kept the noise out etc
- We arrived on bicycles, soaking wet, staff happy for us to put our bikes in a foyer, so they dried out. Restaurant at the Hotel, which we used as the Hotel is on the edge of town, and didn’t want to get wet again going out for a meal!
- Nice hotel to visit the D-Day beaches. Great parking facilities and near to the highway. The rooms where ok.
Le Grand Hard
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Le Grand Hard offers accommodations in Sainte-Marie-du-Mont. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is featured.There is a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. The hotel also provides bike rental. Bayeux is 25 miles from Le Grand Hard, and Cherbourg en Cotentin is 25 miles from the property.
- The beds were really comfy. The food in the restaurant exceptional!
- Staff very helpful and welcoming. Bed in room comfortable.
- Gorgeous setting, perfect accommodation, lovely food (especially breakfast), friendly staff and owners. Will definitely be back but with the wife this time!
- Beautiful place where spend time in relax for adults and children. Apartment, garden and restaurant very nice!
- the renovated building and location was great and the restaurant was excellent
Hôtel Le Vauban
Hotel Le Vauban is located in the center of Carentan, 6 miles from the landing beaches on the Normandy coast. It is just 650 feet from the train station and offers accommodations with free Wi-Fi access.Each room at the Vauban is equipped with a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a shower or bathtub.Breakfast is served daily and the Vauban Hotel also provides an express check-in service. Free parking is available at a nearby location and the hotel is an ideal base for exploring the region, with stores and restaurants nearby.
- Great location. Because of the market, we couldn’t park right across the street, but parking was nearby. It was nice to wander through the market on Monday morning. Breakfast was your typical French meal—breads, yogurt, beverages. The room was clean and adequate in size.
- The one staff member was very helpful and was there 24/7
- Possibly the most helpful staff I have ever had at a hotel, perfect room size for single or couples and only a couple minute walk from the train station!
The owners were friendly and helpful. They were happy to supply us with extra pillows, towels and even offered us a kettle so we could make our tea in the flask.
Bed and pillows comfy. Breakfast a good deal.
- Great Bicycle storage. Car parking free. Central town location and close vicinity for cycling to the Normandy Beaches. Staff very helpful. Good value overall.
L’Escapade is located in the center of Carentan, just 1,000 feet from the train station. It provides accommodations with private bathrooms, a restaurant and free private parking. Free Wi-Fi is available.Rooms at L’Escapade are equipped with a TV and private bathroom with shower.L’Escapade’s restaurant serves traditional French cuisine that guests can enjoy in the dining room or on the terrace.
- Wonderful restaurant, good food and drink. Waiter was juggling everything on his own but coped admirably.
- Would happily stay again, nice choice for breakfast. Comfortable bar/ dining area.
Good position Good value out of season
Dinner was exceptional value
- Ideal location for our purpose, and mostly excellent restaurant and wonderful value and pleasant staff
- I have stayed at the hotel 3 times in last 24 years. la Escapade is an old fashioned hotel, very French which we very much like. Had a superb meal in the restaurant in the evening with good service.
Auberge Normande provides accommodations in Normandy. The rooms are equipped with a telephone, flat-screen TV and private bathroom. Free Wi-Fi and free parking are available.Normande’s restaurant is in the heart of the Marais du Cotentin et du Bessin Regional Nature Park. It specializes in seafood dishes.Auberge Normande is just 650 feet from the Carentan Train Station and one mile from the Paratroopers Museum. It is accessible from the N13 freeway.
- Accommodation is simpel but ok for one night. Restaurant offers good quality for money. Very nearby the city center which makes the stay more relevant.
- Bed comfy, good shower and bathroom; restaurant at the hotel with good choice of menu
- We had a lovely little room with a bath in the loft. It was very quaint and comfy. We loved the surrounding area and it was a pleasure to walk around to the various sites.
- Staff was excellent, room was spacious and legitimately slept four adults, and breakfast was well stocked. It is also well within walking distance to the Carentan train station.
- It is a simple hotel, but you have everything you need. If you get it for a cheap price I think it’s worth it. Our room was spacious and well cleaned. Breakfast was ok and had everything you needed.
Logis Hotel Du Casino
Logis Hotel Du Casino is located in Vierville-sur-Mer, 28 miles from Caen and 11 miles from Bayeux. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a TV. Every room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.Ouistreham is 30 miles from Logis Hotel Du Casino, and Courseulles-sur-Mer is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Saint-Gatien Airport, 47 miles from Logis Hotel Du Casino.
- Enjoyed everything. Quiet historic town, central location to Normandy historic sites. Staff and 4th Generation family owners treated us like their own. Being on Omaha Beach was special. Room was very clean and modern. Generals Eisenhower and Bradley were cusomers as seen in the many historic photos on display. Restaurant was top-notch with a professional chef and excellent service by Camille. Truly appreciated the hospitality of M. et Mme Clemencon and the fine establishment they’ve maintained. Would not want to stay anywhere else in Normandy and hope to return.
The room was nicely decorated. Lovely bathroom with bath and shower
Large bed with high quality duvet and bedding
- Located directly on Omaha Beach – super location. Pleasant staff.
- Lovely room, and pleasant staff. Handy for the Overlord museum and American cemetery
- The location is amazing! Right on Omaha beach. Rooms face the ocean. Great dinner menu with outside seating available. Comfortable beds. I’ve been here five times now. Great place!
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. This hotel is located just 50 feet from Omaha Beach in Normandy. It is surrounded by a garden and offers rooms with private bathrooms, a restaurant and free on-site parking.Rooms at La Sapinière are equipped with a telephone, TV and private bathroom with shower. Some rooms have a private balcony.Hotel Sapinière’s restaurant serves traditional French cuisine made with local ingredients. Guests can dine in the dining room with its wooden beamed ceiling or on the patio overlooking the grounds.La Sapinière is a 6-minute drive from the American Cemetery and a 15-minute drive from Bayeux. Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas.
Excellent room setup for three people.
Great walking location
- Friendly and welcoming staff. Comfy room with plenty of space for our family with three young children. Good breakfast with variety of options. Restaurant was family friendly, and prices we’re a good value for the area. Great location with a very easy (even for a two year old) walk to explore Omaha Beach. Property and room were clean and well maintained. This location was a great value and a highlight of our week long trip across France.
- The kids had their own loft room, each with their own twin bed. The hotel is in an amazing spot. Its literately right across the street from Omaha Beach, a 2 min walk! If you want to walk to the Memorial, thats about a 10 min walk. Just a perfect spot if you wish to check out all of the D-Day historical sites.
- Beautiful place, lovely people, fantastic food and in a great location. Highly recommend it.
- Staff made us feel welcome so we stayed an extra day.
- Excellent room setup for three people.
Top Hotels In Osmanville Lower Normandy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Osmanville Lower Normandy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Osmanville Lower Normandy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Osmanville Lower Normandy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!