10 Best Hotels To Stay In Osinaga Navarre – Top Hotel Reviews
Osinaga Navarre is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Osinaga Navarre. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Osinaga Navarre. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Osinaga Navarre. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Osinaga Navarre right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Osinaga Navarre with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Osinaga Navarre:
Pamplona El Toro Hotel & Spa
Pamplona El Toro Hotel & Spa is a rustic-style building in the Navarra countryside just 2.2 mi from Pamplona Train Station. It has a garden. Free WiFi is offered throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All air-conditioned rooms have flat-screen TV and mini-bar. The private bathroom comes with free toiletries, bath or shower, hairdryer.Pamplona El Toro Hotel & Spa has a restaurant that serves Navarre cuisine prepared by chef David Yárnoz, who is awarded with 1 Michelin star.The hotel’s on-site spa offers a sauna, an indoor pool, a fitness center, and massages.The hotel is just 0.6 mi from Rocópolis Climbing Center, and Añezcar Horse Riding Center is 1.6 mi away. Zuasti Golf Course is 2.8 mi away, and you can also go bowling nearby.Pamplona El Toro Hotel & Spa is only 0.6 mi from the AP-15 motorway which connects Zaragoza and San Sebastián.
- Excellent cuisine, clean, welcoming and comfortable
- Room was lovely, staff very pleasant, easy to find (on a main route) – perfect for us. Breakfast was outstanding.
- Everything, especially the breakfast which was amazing.
- All beautifully decorated. A smooth outfit. Very comfy bed, super bath and a really classy breakfast. We had a go in the spa, which was also all spotless with free teas etc.
- Really nice staff and clean bathroom. Recommend this hôtel on your way back home or for visiting Pamplona. Thank you
Hotel Agustinos is just 2.5 mi from the center of Pamplona in the Los Agustinos business area. It offers air-conditioned rooms, and has a free sauna and Turkish bath.All of the modern rooms at Hotel Agustinos have flat-screen TVs, a choice of pillows, mini-bar, a safe and a telephone. They offer attractive décor with dark wooden floors and bright finishes.There is a large restaurant offering traditional dishes from the Navarra region. There is also a café.The hotel offers easy access to the A-15 motorway, which goes to San Sebastian, Vitoria, Bilbao and France. Noain Airport is just 15 minutes’ drive away. Free parking can be found onsite.
- Perfect place for a short time, clean and tidy, staff very friendly in reception. very comfy bed and good restaurant.
Very convenient location for a night-stop on a long journey. Ample parking, friendly staff, tasty dinner available, good breakfast.
If you fill your tank at the nearby automatic gas station, it’s a LOT cheaper than on the motorway.
Signposts from the main road indicate “NH Augistinos”: don’t be confused, this IS the place. The street address given online was not helpful, the actual location is on the intersection of Calle B and Calle E.
- Quiet but fairly easy to find location. Large comfortable bed. Clean & quiet hotel. Very good value-we used it as a stopover from S.Spain to France. We would usei again.
Near to the highway and to the shops. Comfortable and calm room.
Good hotel with very good price!!!
I’m very satisfied.
- I liked the bed, I slept well. my husband didn’t.
Featuring free WiFi, Hotel Andia is located in Orcoyen, 1.9 mi from the Pamplona Train Station. This hotel offers an on-site restaurant and bar, fitness center, and tennis court.Each air-conditioned room at this hotel has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, safe, and desk, plus a bathroom with a bath and shower, hairdryer, and free toiletries.The hotel also offers an apartment with all the facilities of a room, plus a kitchenette with a mini-bar and a microwave.There is a 24-hour front desk, luggage storage, and tour desk available for guests. The on-site restaurant offers local cuisine and private booths for 10 to 500 people.Pamplona City Center is a 10-minute drive from Hotel Andia, and La Ciudadela Park is 3.1 mi away. Pamplona Cathedral is 10 minutes away by car.
- Great restaurant with very friendly staff. Safe secure underground parking.
- Rooms were excellent,staff helpful and friendly,this was my second visit and was as good as the first
- Free and secure parking. Clean rooms as expected for 4 stars hotel.
- Convenient stop off between Spain and France. Comfortable bed
- The room was good but we couldn’t anything to eat in the hotel until 9 which was way too late for us with an early start.
The Plazaola Hotel can be found next to the San Miguel de Aralar nature park and the Urbasa mountain range. It has free Wi-Fi and free parking.The rooms in the Plazaola are decorated in a modern style. All have wooden floors and elegant furniture. All have air conditioning and heating as well as satellite TV.The hotel’s restaurant offers a variety of local and national dishes. A set menu is also available during the week.The Hotel Plazaola is set in the town of Irurtzun. It is just 15 minutes from Pamplona, 30 minutes from San Sebastian and 45 minutes from Vitoria. The nature reserve is ideal for outdoor sports. It is also great for golf. The hotel staff can organize trips around the region. The Plazaola is close to the A-10 and A-15 motorways.
- Had a very large family room even though there was only two of us which was perfect as we have a dog. The beds were very comfortable, the bathroom was excellent. The evening meal was very good. Very convenient for motorway.
- Clean and comfy room in a relatively quiet area. Great cafeteria for dinner, open til late.
- Perfect place for a night when travelling. They accept dogs with no problems at all. Rooms are basic but good and clean. Bed ok, shower perfect. Staff is friendly and free parking in front. Simple Spanish breakfast but you can order what you like. The location is not special at first sight but I walked the dogs along a very nice path – direction highway, little river.
Very helpful man checked us in after a very long drive from Southern Spain. Although it may be worth mentioning that he did not speak much English. Not a problem for us though. We had 2 connecting rooms with the most comfortable beds we had ever experienced! Lovely firm mattresses on all of the beds. The beds were advertised ad single, however, they were bigger than the single beds we are used to in the UK, I’d guess they were more like a small double. They were pushed together so very much like a King-size instead. We had a view of the mountains and enjoyed watching the birds of prey gliding on the thermals.
Breakfast was a buffet of breads, meats, cheeses, fruit, cereal and yoghurts along with lovely fresh orange juice.
The location of the hotel was perfect for the trip from Spain into France or vice versa with the Spanish border only around an hour away.
- The room was worn out, dirty walls, however bathroom and beds were clean. Standard breakfast but served from 7;30, so if you want to leave early do not buy one. PARKING was full, not dimensioned for the fully booked hotel.So if you come late in the evening be prepared to park in the neighboring street
Hotel Pamplona Plaza
Located next to Pamplona Railway Station, Hotel Pamplona Plaza is 10 minutes’ walk from the Old Town, where the San Fermín bullrun starts. Free WiFi is offered throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.It features rooms with air conditioning, safe, and a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. The bathroom comes wit free toiletries, magnifying mirror, bath or shower, and hairdryer.The Pamplona Plaza’s cafeteria serves snacks and drinks throughout the day.
- Staff spoke good English and were very efficient and helpful. Brilliant secure parking for our motorcycles. Close to the old town and bars and restaurants.
- secure parking within the Hotel and lovely breakfast
- Fantastic location 20 min walk from old town. Safe secure parking and we were allowed to leave the car there for the day after checkout to explore Pamplona.
- Price free parking and Wi-fi. Room was excellent spotlessly clean . Would go back here for certain
- The location was within walking distance of the centre and near the bullring. Very secure parking for our two motorcycles. The breakfast was great and suited our needs. Even though the bar was attached, not sure if it was part of the hotel, the barman was polite and efficient. Would certainly stay again and recommend it to other travellers.
Located 20 minutes’ walk from central Pamplona, next to the city’s hospitals, this stylish hotel offers free Wi-Fi and air-conditioned rooms with flat-screen satellite TVs.Featuring wooden floors, rooms come with a mini-bar and a safe. The private bathroom has a bath tub and shower, as well as a hairdryer and toiletries.The hotel’s snack bar and restaurant offers a selection of dishes and drinks. Room service is also available.Guests have free access to a gym located 650 feet from the hotel. Luggage storage is offered and on-site parking is available for an extra charge.The hotel has easy access to the A15, A21 and A12 Motorways. Staff at reception can provide information about what to see and do in Navarre.
- Interconnecting rooms with beautiful en-suites. Huge variety of freshly prepared breads croissants etc. for breakfast, our kids loved it. I could not fault it and would stay again. Probably the best value for money of our holiday.
- Very helpful staff and good standard accommodation. There is street parking but you will have to buy a ticket if you plan to leave after 9AM. Easily done and you can buy it the night before and leave in the windscreen overnight.
- We like the Hotel for one night. As we were travelling by car the parking suited us. Bus directly out the front.
- Staff were extremely friendly and welcoming and place made you feel relaxed.
- Lovely staff, close to centre of Pamplona, just a few minutes on the bus, which stops outside. This was our second visit to this hotel and I would be happy to stay here again.
Unique hotel 6 miles from the center of Pamplona, in the middle of the countryside, surrounded by gardens and next to the Ultzama River, in the town of Olabe.Comfortable and individual rooms, decorated with intense colors that create a charming, bold, and warming atmosphere. The hotel has two lounges equipped with fireplaces, and homey exterior terraces where you can enjoy a relaxing read, or breakfast.This is a rural hotel with a privileged position from which to visit any one of the many Navarran geographical points of interest. Three golf courses are only a few miles away, as well as the Museum Jorge Oteiza and the Señorio de Bertiz natural reserve.
- Bedroom was excellent. It was more like a suite as there was a small lounge too. Very quiet (our room was down a level) considering busy road outside. Josè and Monil great hosts and nothing was too much trouble for them despite our almost non-existent Spanish. Really good food too – if you haven’t tried pork cheek before then go for it!
- Friendly and serviceminded staff. Very good food. Big room with a huge bed.
- It’s a really great hotel. Allthough it is situated alongside a rather busy road, the rooms are very, very quiet and equipped with a very good airco. Very comfortable room and excellent bed. On top of that, the staff was very helpfull and kind. There is no need to survh for a restaurant. The restaurant in the hotel is very satisfying. For us this hotel was a unexpected pleasant stay. We definitely will come back. Exxcellent place to stay when visiting Pamplona.
- The setting was idyllic and the property has lots of charm with a rustic flavor. The staff was very friendly and helpful. We came for the Fermin festival and elected to take cabs into town due to the lack of parking, the staff was helpful in arranging cabs for us. They also allowed us to use their personal cell phones since ours were stolen in another town.
- What a wonderful hotel, we stayed on route from Bilbao to Pau on our motorcycles and the welcome couldn’t have been warmer. A sandwich was made and two ice cold cokes produced which was perfect given the temperature. The bikes were parked securely in the gated back car park which was perfect. Our room was massive, lovely and cool…. bliss!
Featuring a bar and on-site dining, Hotel Landaben is located in Pamplona, within an industrial park, 2.4 mi from Pamplona Catedral. Around 1.2 mi from University Hospital, the property is also close to Public University of Navarra. European, international and local dishes are served at the on-site restaurant.At the hotel, every room has a desk and a flat-screen TV. The rooms have a private bathroom. All units include a wardrobe.Breakfast is available every morning, and includes Continental and Full English/Irish options.Popular points of interest near Hotel Landaben include Museum of the University of Navarra, Ciudadela Park and Baluarte Congress Center.
- Good Clean room. All areas clean. Plenty of hot water good bathroom. Staff very helpful. Would stay again.
- The staff were very friendly and we felt very welcome in the hotel. The room was very stylish, comfortable and spotless clean. The parking was free. We liked the little private terrace to our room. Would stay again no doubt.
- We loved our stay here! Beautifully designed rooms, very clean, staff is very helpful, secure parking. Very close we found a great grocery store where we bought fruits, veggies, etc. If you are driving, this hotel is ideal. Walking to the city will take some time though.
- Staff were great. Room exceeded expectations. Great value for money. Restaurant and bar onsite. Everything we needed for a stopover
Very good room and the breakfast.
But the location..
In the middle of the industrial zone.
Hotel Pompaelo Plaza del Ayuntamiento & Spa
Offering a terrace and views of the City Hall, Hotel Pompaelo Urban Spa is located in Pamplona main square, only 650 feet from Pamplona Catedral.Located in an historic building with a medieval tower, all rooms at this hotel are air-conditioned and offer city views. They are equipped with a flat-screen TV, and fitted with a private bathroom with a bath or shower and bidet, with free toiletries and a hairdryer.At the on-site urban spa you can find a sauna, a Turkish bath, an ice fountain, and a wide range of beauty and wellness treatments.Other facilities include the Sky Bar specialized in cocktails, and a gastro-pub where you will be able to find characteristic pintxos and local tapas. There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Ideally located for the San Fermin holidays, the ciudadela Park is 2,650 feet from Hotel Pompaelo Urban Spa, while Public University of Navarra is 1.2 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 3.1 mi from Hotel Pompaelo Urban Spa.
- The hotel as in an excellent location with spacious rooms and excellent bathroom facilities. There is a small bar/restaurant in the building as well. The staff we encountered were pleasant however the language barrier made communication a little difficult. We never did find the car park the receptionist told us about
- Great location with easy taxi access. Literally in the center of the old town.
- Breakfast was good. The hotel was more cramped than I had expected. It was clean and nicely furnished and the view and location were fantastic. I was expecting a little more space for my money though.
- They have amazing showers. After walking 13 hours i literally could not stand even to shower. The room was clean, the bed was comfortable, reception staff were friendly. Heating was adjustable which is always a big plus in my book. Location is bang in the middle of city centre but the noise isn’t much. They also had wall usb chargers which i thought was very neat.
Hospitality and professional friendly staff
Rooms were super comfortable clean and elegant
Air Con worked well
We can’t wait to go back
Hotel Tres Reyes
In Taconera Park gardens, this modern hotel is in the very center of Pamplona, close to the conference center and Navarran Auditorium.The Tres Reyes hotel has all the services and facilities to make every stay pleasant and relaxing. Guests can enjoy the summer swimming pool and garden. There is also access to the Ulzama Golf Club.The hotel is conveniently located next to the historic center of the city, and all its varied cultural attractions are within easy reach.At the hotel’s gourmet restaurant, guests can enjoy some of the best traditional French-Basque cuisine in the area. The menu is designed around local, organic, seasonal produce, and gluten-free menus are available on prior request.The elegant piano bar provides a pleasant atmosphere in which to enjoy a relaxing drink.
- I ended up staying here unexpectedly for three nights, after breaking my leg and having to wait a few days for a flight home. The hotel staff were exceptionally good. They allowed me to use the hotel wheelchair, staff were great helping me get around and helping with my bags, arranging for me to have medical aids delivered from the pharmacy to my room. My room was extremely comfortable and clean, the view from the windows exceptional, and the food purchased from the restaurant and room service was delicious. I cannot praise this hotel enough. The front desk staff in particular should be commended for their commitment to customer service and the kindness they extended to me.
- The room is fantastic- clean, wide, very nice ( modern) decoration and unbelievable clean. The location seems good but we left in the early morning so didn’t check it
- Tremendous view of Pamplona from 8th floor. Air conditioning and shower were both powerful. Greatly appreciated the coffee service on 8th floor
- The location was great and the room was spacious and bright
- Location at entrance to old town. Hotel easy to find. They parked the car for us. Junior suite gave us an amazing view of the old town.
Top Hotels In Osinaga Navarre Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Osinaga Navarre to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Osinaga Navarre but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Osinaga Navarre. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!