10 Best Hotels To Stay In Osia Aragon – Top Hotel Reviews
Osia Aragon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Osia Aragon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Osia Aragon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Osia Aragon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Osia Aragon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Osia Aragon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Osia Aragon:
Hotel Rural El Mirador de los Pirineos
Surrounded by the peaceful mountains of the Pyrenees, and with facilities including a spa, this charming hotel provides the ideal setting for a relaxing break in the countryside.All around Hotel Rural El Mirador de Los Pirineos you can enjoy fantastic mountainous landscape, including the San Juan de la Peña nature park. Take in these impressive surroundings from the hotel’s gardens, the pleasant terrace or even your own balcony.The hotel’s enchanting building is made in the traditional, mountain style from stone and wood. The renovated interior is also simple and rustic, but with elegant touches and modern amenities – ensuring a comfortable stay.After a day of walking in the mountains, return to Hotel Rural El Mirador de Los Pirineos to spend a session in the spa. Here you can ease aching muscles in the sauna before diving into the covered swimming pool.The Hotel Rural El Mirador de Los Pirineos is conveniently located near to the surrounding ski resorts of Astu, Candanchu, Formigal and Panticosa.
- This hotel is in the most stunning of locations imaginable. The host was charming and was very helpful when we sought advice on day hikes. The rooms have all been so thoughtfully designed and finished, and every detail thought about. The breakfast was great too! There are limited food options in Santa Cruz, but everywhere we ate was very good food, service and value for money.
A kind host, he was alone after an operation on his foot.
The host tried hard!
- Wonderful place and host – clean, quiet, good breakfast (he offered us even more choices!), beautiful room, advice about where to eat (I don’t know if he speaks English), ….it was a perfect stay. Thank you!
- Hôtel de bonne tenue situé dans un charmant petit village
- Sitio muy tranquilo y casa-hotel muy cuidada. Vistas estupendas. Amabilidad del propietario
Eurostars Reina Felicia Spa
The hotel sits in a magnificent setting, surrounded by a privileged natural environment that is ideal for winter sports enthusiasts, nature lovers and all those seeking a peaceful, relaxing stay.With 4 meeting rooms, 54 double rooms, 16 duplex and 6 junior suites, the hotel also has a spa, available at an extra cost, a gym and an indoor and outdoor swimming pool.Located in Jaca’s new residential area, the hotel offers excellent facilities for company meetings, all the amenities for a peaceful and enjoyable stay.
- I have used your hotel 6/8 times speaks for itself
- Easy access coming in off the motorway. Very friendly reception staff. Room and bed very comfortable with resulting good sleep. Car parking facility good.
- Great room, very quiet hotel, lovely town, great breakfast
- Central location with underground garage. Breakfast was superb as this is our third time of stopping.
- Lovely room, garage parking, not really needed though, big bed, quality feel, swimming pool.
Gran Hotel de Jaca
The hotel is centrally located near Jaca’s old quarter, at the foothills of Peña Oroel with its snow capped Pyrenean Mountains and just 20 minutes from the closest ski resorts.Whatever the season the area offers a wide array of activities, such as: Nordic and alpine ski, rafting, bungee, walking, horse riding, mountaineering, climbing and guided footpaths routes.Very well connected with major cities both in Spain and the south of France. Astún – Candanchú just a 20 minute drive.
- Good location for exploring the local town. Free parking, it’s very limited so first come first served.
Bed very comfortable breakfast very good.
Parking , why did the hotel which told me parking was on first come basis not tell me you could park in another of their hotels for a small charge which I took advantage of and will do so next time.
- Receptionist on my arrival was very welcoming and pleasant – she helped me with my broken Spanish and spoke good enough English for us to get by – limited parking in the outdoor area but she advised me of the garage (small cars only) so I didn’t have to drive around the find a free space outside or risk having to pay for street parking next morning – comfortable room with plenty of space – pleasantly large bathroom – noticed a swimming pool and crazy golf course (totally unexpected) in the hotel grounds when I looked out of my window – close to all amenities but no traffic noise etc – good choices at breakfast – very easy to find
- Very classy older style hotel. Perfect location to explore this lovely town.
- Location was great next to restaurants and bars. Staff were fantastic and were patient with my limited Spanish. Three course meal in the restaurant with bottle of wine and water for 14 Euros is not to be missed. Have drinks on the terrace of the adjacent Suchi bar and watch the world go by – 1 pint and three halves of beer 8 Euros! Avoid Lilium restaurant.
This family-run hotel in Jaca, central Spanish Pyrenees, offers its guests individually designed rooms, all full of detail and accompanied by a range of services.The surrounding area boasts a whole host of outdoor pursuits and activities, such as a day out on one of the many ski slopes around.The hotel itself has 2 restaurants and a meeting room suitable for small events.During the high season there is the choice of half board.
- I thought the rate per room was overpriced as the rooms are basic student or lone traveller accomodation.
- Lady on reception was very welcoming and pleasant . The hotel was spotless in an ideal location . Would definitely go back again
- Lovely hotel in a lovely Spanish town. Great stopping off point travelling back to UK from southern Spain. Very helpful staff, and they allowed me to park my Motorbike in the private garage which was much appreciated. Would stay again.
- Traditional local hotel with character – recommended.
- Staff very helpful and friendly. Good location close to town centre.
This hotel makes it easy for you to discover the rich Romanesque heritage of Jaca, to enjoy the skiing and mountains in the center of the Aragon Pyrenees.Jaqués is a centrally located establishment with a family feel. It is situated a few feet from the town hall and San Pedro Cathedral. Relax in the comfortable and private atmosphere of the rooms or the hotel restaurant.Surrounded by beautiful mountains, Jaca is a cultural reference point and top sports location. It is also one of the major bases of Romanesque art and an obligatory stop on the Santiago Way.
- Excellent location near all major attractions and camino the Santiago way.
- Central location, helpful and friendly staff, on site restaurant, well appointed and very clean room, secure vehicle parking
Fine location in the pedestrian area for all sights in town. Quiete during nights. Safe area.
Jaca is also a fine base for trips to the interesting surroundings including the mountains.
It was not clear to us what was included in “breakfast”. However, we were happy with the typical Spanish breakfast: coffee with milk, two toasts, mashed tomatoes with olive oil, and a glass of orange juice (served in the hotels’ cafeteria).
There is a parking lot under the hotel (8 Euro/day) , but we used the free parking lot close to the ciudatela 500 meters away.
- The room was huge and had a sofa ,chair, fridge, microwave, and a nice bathroom with a lovely shower ,and the room was clean. The staff were great and very nice. There was a breakfast included which was simple but very good. The restaurant that was part of the hotel was not expensive and produced excellent food. The location was right in the middle of town and there was a garage for 8 euro per night. The town was a nice size had a great feeling to it. We were very happy with our choice. We were on our motorbike and toured around the area which was fabulous. We highly recommend the Pyrenees for touring.
- The location. The friendlinesss and efficiency of the staff.
Hotel La Paz
On a mainly pedestrian street in the charming Aragonese village of Jaca, this hotel boasts free Wi-Fi, and an excellent restaurant where you can sample traditional regional cuisine.Have a good night’s sleep at the Hotel La Paz, whose comfortable accommodations is in a peaceful, central location.Wake up to an authentic espresso and Spanish breakfast from the Hotel la Paz’s cafe.Enjoy wandering around the center of the city, within easy walking distance of the hotel.Back at La Paz, admire the cheerful, colorful décor of your spacious room.Here you can watch movies on the satellite, flat-screen TV, and send email any time of the day using the free Wi-Fi.The hotel also boasts several large rooms, making it ideal for families and groups.
- Nothing but it was alright. Wouldn’t chose again
- clean room. nice location. for a fair price. recommended.
- Great place in the center of town with a good breakfast.
- I’m sure this was not what I had seen on booking.com
- The rooms were pleasant and not at all “cookie cutter.” The breakfast was quite nice, although you have to look all around the room to see what is offered. All the main things to see and do in Jaca were within walking distance of the hotel.
Set just a 4-minute walk from Jaca’s Old Town and the ice skating ring, Villa Iacca features a terrace and views of Oroel Mountain. Candanchú Ski Resort is 30 minutes’ drive away.The modern rooms are heated and have a flat-screen TV. The private bathroom comes with a shower and a hairdryer. There is free WiFi throughout. Guest have access to a shared living area with a TV and a fireplace.Guest can get drinks and snacks on site and a buffet breakfast is served daily for an extra cost. Villa Iacca can also provide information tourist information of the area and help booking restaurants.Huesca is an hour’s drive from Villa iacca and Biescas is 17 mi away. A 40-minute drive will take you to Astun Ski Resort. Formigal is 32 mi away.
- Great location just outside the old town, very helpful staff. The room was very comfortable
Simple but fresh breakfast at a very reasonable cost.
General atmosphere, host and facilities were excellent
- Excellent location, convenient to city center and on quiet street. Impressive views of mountains and beautiful garden. Hector and his mother Pilata were both very caring and very warm. They do a great job keeping guests comfortable and providing useful information. Will definitely return.
- We thought the property was brilliantly designed. Not overwhelming but so nicely put together and easy to be in. Can not say enough about how terrific Hector and his parents were. The epitome of all you could ask for in a family run small hotel.
- Our host, Hector was so helpful, going out of his way to make sure we had all we need and helping us in an area where not much English is spoken . Thankyou Hector!! We appreciated your help
Hotel La Posada de Villalangua
Set in the hamlet of Vilalangua and close to the banks of the Asabón River, Hotel La Posada de Villalangua features a restaurant and rustic bedrooms. It has an ideal setting for hiking, canoeing and cycling.Each attractive room at Hotel La Posada de Villalangua has country-style décor with floral finishes, exposed stone walls and a tiled bathroom. They offer views of the surrounding Sierra de Santo Domingo Mountains.The Vilalangua’s restaurant offers a variety of local cuisine, including roasted meats, stews and homemade desserts. You can relax in the lounge or on the charming terrace.Huesca is a 50-minute drive away, while Sierra y Cañones de Guara Nature Reserve is approximately 28 mi from the Villalangua. Zaragoza and Pamplona can be reached in 90 minutes by car.
- Beatiful hotel in typical local style, very nice staff, perfect dinner
- The hotel is beautiful, the welcome we received was so friendly, nothing too much trouble. Parking was easy, right outside the hotel on the road area. Breakfast was delicious… Continental but more than enough to fill you up. Could have stayed longer.
- Very kind and helpful owner. Inside parking available for a few motor bikes .
- Everything! But our visit was made all the more special due to Isidoro’s extremely friendly welcome, excellent advice about the local area, and the fantastic food. The views are breathtaking. Volveremos con amigos y familia!
- Wonderful food and a great welcome. Perfect position
This hotel is located on the main avenue in Jaca from which you can admire the impressive Ciudadela built in 1595 and just 20 minutes from the Astun-Candanchu ski slopes.The hotel is also located along the celebrated Camino de Santiago pilgrimage footpath in the foothills of Peña Oroel with its snow capped Pyrenean Mountains.Facilities include a restaurant and a cafe, a disco, a swimming pool for adults and children during the summer months and garage parking.
- Reception staff helpful. Secure parking. Central hotel with pool. Close to good good bars andcrestsurants.
- We were on the7th floor, attic rooms, Super spacious, incredibly comfortable room, clean and bright
- The hotel pool is fabulous and the location of the hotel is very good.
- This hotel is easy to find if you arrive by road and it is a short walk from the Cathedral, cafés and shops. The rooms are large and comfortable. The air-con is excellent. The receptionist was very welcoming and helpful. There is a pool in the huge garden, although there is little shade. Plentiful free public parking at the rear of the hotel. We have stayed here previously and would love to return.
- Easy access and great underground parking..perfect for my motorcycle. Very friendly receptionist.
Hotel & Spa Real Jaca
The hotel is located in a quiet area of Jaca, in the midst of the Aragonese Pyrenees, the perfect location to relax and enjoy the picturesque scenery.The hotel offers a cozy and comfortable ambiance, with an array of services and facilities, including a swimming pool and hot tub, where you can relax after a long day.This hotel provides ideal accommodations for those visiting the area to enjoy the skiing. The resorts of Astun and Candanchu are 30 minutes’ drive away, and Formigal is a 45-minute drive.
- The price was exceptionally good for quality of hotel
- The room was modern, clean and comfortable. The air conditioning system was good.
- The rooms were clean and spacious. The staff were very helpful. A good breakfast with lots of choice. The spa was a very nice experience. A short walk to the centre of town with lots of nice shops, bars and restaurants.
- Easy to find, this sometimes is an issue with sat navs, which is why i mention it, lift parking to rooms, Aircon that worked, enough plugs for all electronic equipment, excellent free wifi and a fridge in the room,. Secure underground parking at 7€ per night. Not sure about the height though, you would need to check, its a steep entrance and exit.
- Great location, close nice walk to town ,value for money. Friendly staff.
Top Hotels In Osia Aragon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Osia Aragon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Osia Aragon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Osia Aragon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!