10 Best Hotels To Stay In Osenbach Alsace – Top Hotel Reviews
Osenbach Alsace is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Osenbach Alsace. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Osenbach Alsace. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Osenbach Alsace. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Osenbach Alsace right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Osenbach Alsace with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Osenbach Alsace:
Hotel De La Vallée Noble
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel De La Vallée Noble offers accommodations in Soultzmatt. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a gift shop at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing and biking. Colmar is 10 miles from Logis De La Vallee Noble, and Freiburg im Breisgau is 30 miles away. Basel-Mulhouse Airport is 29 miles from the property.
- Just perfect. I loved this place, plain and simply. Close to village but into the fine forest area. Silence, nature and comfort. Friendly staff, comfortable superior double room, very clean. Balcony with forest view. Very good breakfast and not bad restaurant. Excellent value for money.
- The diner at the restaurant was very good and the staff at the restaurant very nice.
- Restaurant was super! Very good breakfast and nice location.
- la situation de l’hotel trés calme avec un immense parking
- small, but good room with very nice view, silent environment between the trees
Hostellerie A La Ville De Lyon
Located in Rouffach in the region of Alsace, 9 miles from Colmar, Hostellerie A La Ville De Lyon features a hot tub and indoor pool. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room includes a private bathroom equipped with a hot tub.You will find a shared lounge, gift shop, and shops at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking. The hotel also provides bike rental. Basel is 31 miles from Hotel La Ville De Lyon, and Freiburg im Breisgau is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Basel-Mulhouse Airport, 27 miles from Hostellerie A La Ville De Lyon.
It’s was a great hotel to stay with a child. Very clean, comfortable, swimming pool very nice. Good location, close to the main road, but in a little quiet village, easy to reach various attractions in Alsace.
We would rate it higher that 3 stars.
- Considering we stayed at the deluxe room for our 1st night – I would recommend booking that instead of the standrad room
Our room was the deluxe class and was great; bed was comfy and we had a good view of the nearby chateau and vines;
The spa in the hotel made it extra special;
Right next door there is a Michelin restaurant wort booking a table at!
- The hotel is gorgeous and historic. Our kids loved the warm indoor pool. We paid only 106 Euros for one night for a family of 5, so a great deal.
- clean, nice room and decoration, nice and helpful staff, free parking with lot of space.
- It’s was a great hotel to stay with a child. Very clean, comfortable, swimming pool very nice. Good location, close to the main road, but in a little quiet village, easy to reach various attractions in Alsace.
Hotel Verte Vallée
Located in Munster, 10 miles from Colmar, Hotel Verte Vallée features a hot tub and a ski pass sales point. The hotel has a playground and sauna, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is available.There is a 24-hour front desk, room service, luggage storage space and a gift shop at the property.You can play ping-pong at this hotel, and free use of bicycles and bike rental are available. Gérardmer is 12 miles from Hotel Verte Vallée, and La Bresse is 12 miles away. The nearest airport is Basel-Mulhouse Airport, 35 miles from Hotel Verte Vallée.
- The hotel restaurant was really very good! The spa facilities were extensive. Room and bathroom were spacious. Very dog friendly.
- Room was comfortable, bar area very relaxing. Breakfast was fantastic with a wide choice.
- Lovely hotel with great facilities such as the swimming pools and sauna. Amazing food and very good breakfast. Staff was very friendly.
- Very welcoming, lovely room, comfortable beds. We stayed half board and food was lovely. Pool and spa area also great.
- Comfortable stay; close to lovely city center with nice shops
Hotel Du Lac
Located in Guebwiller in the region of Alsace, 13 miles from Colmar, Hotel Du Lac features a sun terrace and views of the lake. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room comes with a private bathroom. A TV is available.You will find a gift shop at the property.Basel is 31 miles from Domaine Du Lac Hotel, and Freiburg im Breisgau is 31 miles away. Basel-Mulhouse Airport is 27 miles from the property.
the parking facilities
the kindness of the staff which offered us a baguette for our trip the day of departure
- We liked very much the location of the hotel, the grat breakfast, the kind staff the hotel comfort and cleanlines and the picturious nature surrounding the hotel!
- Staffs are friendly. The cuisines in restaurant are great.
Pleasant check in and reception.
Clean comfortable rooms.
Nice aspect on side of lake.
Good basic breakfast.
- Convenient stop over point on way back for Switzerland. The breakfast was quite good.
- the parking facilities
À L’aigle D’or
À L’aigle D’or is located in Rimbach-près-Guebwiller, just 15 miles from Colmar. The hotel has a playground and terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.You will find luggage storage space at the property.You can play tennis, ping-pong and darts at this hotel, and the area is popular for hiking. Gérardmer is 17 miles from À L’aigle D’or, and La Bresse is 15 miles away. Basel-Mulhouse Airport is 27 miles from the property.
- Very quiet place. Great restaurant! I loved the “rognons au madere”, the best I ever had.
Had a quiet comfortable stay at L’Aigle d’Or.
Lovely location in an Alsacien village away from the crowds.
Our suite was comfortable and spacious.Good bathroom with excellent shower.
Very good food in the restaurant.Good wine list lots of local Alsace wine.
Good choices for breakfast.
Owner and staff very attentive and friendly.
- The superior room was worth its price.Lovely,big, with nice views. The staff was really helpful and friendly.What a pity we weren’t able to stay there one more night!
- a geniue French experience in the countryside with Joie de vivre spirit
- Very comfy bed. Quiet location. Restaurant very good.
Relais Du Vignoble
The Relais Du Vignoble is situated on an Alsation wine estate, outside the village of Gueberschwihr. It offers spacious guest rooms with TVs and free wired internet.Guests of the Relais Du Vignoble can sample local and estate wines, at the free wine tasting sessions in the 13th century cellar. The hotel restaurant serves regional, traditional cuisine and a full buffet breakfast.The Relais du Vignoble offers a panoramic view of the Vosges Mountains, Alsace Plain and the Black Forest. Guests can enjoy hiking and cycling in the surrounding countryside.
- Excellent location in the middle of vineyards, smiley staff, nice clean rooms, very easy to park. I recommend this place to families.
Wine cellar next door
- Excellent location in a wonderful small town along the Alsace Wine Route. Breakfast was outstanding and room / bed / bath was top notch.
- Wine lovers delight in the middle of historical grape fields.
– extensive & excellent breakfast
– location, at 15 min drive from Colmar city center
– quiet location
– plenty of parking
Citotel Hôtel Du Bollenberg & Spa
Whether you want to relax or work, you will be free to make the most of this quiet hotel set in the heart of the Vosges region.Spacious and comfortable, rooms at the Citotel Hôtel Du Bollenberg are en suite and equipped with a range of modern amenities.The hotel offers at an extra cost and upon prior reservation a spa with a hammam, hot tub and a salt cave. You can unwind in the sauna or enjoy one of the beauty treatments and therapies available on-site.Friendly and attentive staff are at your service and will try their best to help you make your stay enjoyable and memorable.Guests can enjoy delicious traditional and regional French cuisine in the panoramic dining room while admiring sweeping views overlooking the nearby vineyard.
- Lovely hotel with a beautiful view over the wine fields. Friendly staff and good cleaning service.
Too many flies and no aircon!
but overall it was really good!
- Very helplful and friendly staff. The surrounding countryside was beautiful and tranquil. The food served at the Auberge opposite the hotel (where we had our evening meal) was excellent.
- Kind staff, fantastic views, great for agritourism and wine lovers. Right in the mountain between the vineyards. Kid friendly.
There is the opportunity to taste wine right next to the hotel.
The location is very scenic probably better in spring/summer when there is growth on the vines.
Located in Munster, 11 miles from Colmar, Grand Hôtel features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi.Every room is equipped with a TV. The rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a shower.A range of activities are available in the area, such as skiing and biking. Gérardmer is 12 miles from Grand Hôtel, and La Bresse is 12 miles away. The nearest airport is Basel-Mulhouse Airport, 35 miles from the property.
- Nice view out of the window, directly in front of our window was sitting a stork all the time. Good central location in munster but also great garden and good starting point for a hike.
- Great place close to ski slopes. Took the next door train into Colmar.
- Very cute place in a sweet French valley. Clean and nice bathrooms and kitchenette for longer stays. Staff was helpful and rooms were nice and warm (we visited late fall) which was important as it snowed a bit while we were there. Room had a bunk for the kids and a large bed for us.
- The bed was comfy, the room was great for 3 persons!
- Very nice old hotel with a pool in a big garden. Playground on the other side of the quiet road. Located just behind the center of the small village.
Brit Hotel Primo Colmar Centre
One of our top picks in Colmar.Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Brit Hotel Primo Colmar Centre offers accommodations in Colmar, just 23 miles from Freiburg im Breisgau.A flat-screen TV, as well as a computer are available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Gérardmer is 22 miles from Brit Hotel Primo Colmar Centre, and La Bresse is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Basel-Mulhouse Airport, 34 miles from the property.
Close to City Centre and big (pay) parking.
Other hosts were noisy during the night but the host managed to let them stop and apologised the day after.
- Very nice loft, modern, very clean, very good kitchen, spacious, very comfortable and agreeable, If possible I will return to this place.
- we had double room, it was was very clean and comfy
- I like most the helpfulness of the staff during check in.
- They were super kind and helped me with every question or thing I needed. The best services and staff.
- Close to City Centre and big (pay) parking.
Hôtel Les Rives
Hotel Les Rives offers elegantly modern and luxurious rooms, some of which have their own private terrace. It is situated in the Domaine du Lac, which also includes Hotel Du Lac.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV, a telephone and a flat-screen TV with cable channels. They all have a private bathroom with a hairdryer, free toiletries and a bath or a shower.Hôtel Les Rives features a tea and bar lounge area decorated in chocolate and taupe tones, and the large adjoining terrace welcomes you in the summertime.Listed in famous tourist guides like the Michelin Guide or Gault & Milau, Les Terrasses restaurant serves creative and inventive cuisine.A parking is available on site.
- The staff was nice and helpful. Breakfast was delicious and the view on the small lake nice. The room was good as well.
- Breakfast is fine with a good choice, a bit narrow tables but all in all great value for money, our room -116- in the corner of the first floor was really spacious, The toilet is seperate from the bathroom. Fine restaurant ‘les Terrasses’ near is making your stay well.
- Generally a very nice hotel for a short stay – all areas were clean – we only met one or two staff in the hotel itself who were friendly.
- the beds were really comfy and big also the staff were very friendly and accommodating we had a veranda overlooking the lake lovely views
- Top quality Hotel at a reasonable price. Quiet, clean and comfortable. Excellent helpful staff. Free garage for motorcycles. Quality restaurant at the sister Hotel next door. Perfect.
Top Hotels In Osenbach Alsace Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Osenbach Alsace to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Osenbach Alsace but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Osenbach Alsace. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!