10 Best Hotels To Stay In Os Vilares Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Os Vilares Galicia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Os Vilares Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Os Vilares Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Os Vilares Galicia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Os Vilares Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Os Vilares Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Os Vilares Galicia:
NH Collection Santiago de Compostela
This design hotel is in a quiet area, a 13-minute walk from Obradoiro Square and the Cathedral. It offers free WiFi, an indoor swimming pool, and a seasonal outdoor swimming pool.The NH Collection Santiago de Compostela is set surrounded by the Obradoiro Parks. The university campus and Auditorio de Galicia are both minutes away.The hotel has a heated pool, a sauna and Turkish bath. There is also a fitness center and a massage service.All rooms at the NH Collection Santiago have a canopy bed, soundproofing and city views. The modern design includes a 46-inch flat-screen TV, tea and coffee facilities, and attractive wood furniture.The hotel’s healthy Antiox buffet breakfast features antioxidant dishes. The restaurant serves creative Galician food, and there is a choice between a daily menu or à la carte dining. A café-bar is also available.
- Whole hotel was excellent. Staff very polite and professional. Asked for ironing board and it arrived immediately. Booked beautician for make up for my partner. 52 euros was expensive as I will be honest and say the quality of her work was very bad. I should have refused to pay. My partner works in a salon and was embarrassed, she had to remove the lot and do it herself. That was very disappointing and a waste of money.
- Wonderful hotel. The only thing was the toilet in my room worked but did not stop running. One of the persons behind the reception desk fixed it but it was not permanently done correctly. A plumber should be called.
The most comfortable bed yet.
Modern and clean
Espresso machine in the room…bonus
A bathtub great
Very much enjoyed staying there
Worth the walk to the main city center
- Room was quiet and comfortable. Restaurant and Bar was good. Enjoyed the pool
- Very smart modern hotel exceptionally clean , very friendly staff and excellent food
Hotel San Lázaro
Hotel San Lázaro is located in Santiago de Compostela, only 20 minutes’ walk from the famous Cathedral. Set on Camino de Santiago’s Pilgrimage Route, it offers rooms with free Wi-Fi.Hotel San Lázaro features functional rooms with flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.The hotel has a café bar and a restaurant, which serves daily menus and homemade dishes.There is a bus stop, opposite Hotel San Lázaro. Here you can take busses to Plaza Galicia Square, only 1,000 feet from the Cathedral of Santiago de Compostela.
- Clean room, café and restaurant well priced, multilingual staff, walking distance to town centre, free parking in the street. The hotel also had a lift, a welcome bonus.’
- The beds were comfortable, the lady at reception was very friendly, spoke very good English, and was basicallly running the place by herself the night we arrived, but she was still cheerful, helpful, and patient with our many questions.
There is a reasonably good restaurant on site. They are very competitively priced and good quality. Breakfast does include cereal, change for most places I stayed in Spain.
Place is clean, comfortable and not noisy although it is very close to the main city.
Although it does not have many stars the hotel is better furnished than 4 star hotels I have been. The furniture is new.
The place is very clean and our room was cleaned every day (something that we did not have even in some 5 star hotels).
The staff is very friendly and nice. There is a shopping center a couple of minutes walking from the hotel.
They also offer inexpensive meals.
- Good distance from city center but not right in the middle of all tourists. sparkly clean.good size of the room for 4 and comfortable beds. the bathroom seemed to be new, well mantained hotel. Charming restaurant but we didnt eat there. Friendly!
Hotel Capital de Galicia
Set 20 minutes’ walk from Santiago’s Old Town and 1,150 feet from Santiago Bus Station, Hotel Capital de Galicia offers free private parking and free WiFi.Heated rooms come with a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a hairdryer and free toiletries.As Cancelas Shopping Center is located right in front of the property and has a large selection of shops and restaurants, as well as a cinema.The Galicia Convention Center is a 20-minute walk away and the Galicia Auditorium can be reached in 25 minutes’ walk. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 5.6 mi away.
- Location, 20min walking distance from Santiago the Compostela, Supermarket with several restaurants on the others side of the road. Underground garage.
- Friendly staff, near bus station and mall, good breakfast
- Very helpful advice re transport from train station
- Friendly staff, comfortable beds, quiet, lovely breakfast.
- Amazing staff, 1 mile walk to the cathedral, big room and comfortable just great!
Hotel Praza Quintana
Hotel Praza Quintana is a stylish hotel located in the heart of the historical center of Santiago de Compostela, a 3-minute walk from from Santiago de Compostela Cathedral, Plaza de las Platerías, Plaza de la Quintana and Plaza del Obradoiro. It offers free WiFi, and a free 24-hour breakfast buffet.Decorated in white and green, the bright rooms are heated and have air conditioning. They are spacious, with a work desk, and feature wooden floors and sloping roofs. All rooms include a free mini-bar and a tablet. The bathroom comes with bath or shower, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You can hire a car at the tour desk. There is a concierge service and an airport shuttle can be requested for an additional charge.
- Great location very close to the cathedral, and near shops and restaurants. 24 hour help yourself breakfast an excellent idea. Modern, stylish rooms, all at a great price.
- Great location by the cathedral. Open breakfast buffet a nice plus.
- From location to cleanliness and all day breakfast we found in this hotel all we needed
- Very close to the cathedral. Friendly staff and a reasonable breakfast selection
- Steps from the Cathedral in Old a Town. Quiet comfortable modern rooms.
Set in Fonseca Square, Hotel Montes is housed in a charming building dating from the 1700s, just 2 minutes’ walk from Santiago Cathedral. It offers free Wi-Fi and rooms with flat-screen TV.The hotel maintains its original stone façade and French doors, and combines classic décor with modern finishes.All stylish rooms and suites are hypoallergenic and have wooden floors. Some of them include a balcony or gallery overlooking the square, cathedral or street. The private bathroom has a shower and free toiletries.The property’s Taberna Montes Restaurant serves traditional Spanish tapas and features a seasonal terrace overlooking Palacio de Fonseca Gardens.
- Lovely big bedroom facing the square, very clean & two sets of doors opening out onto little balconies. Loads of bars & cafes in the streets below.
- The bed was very comfortable and being smack in the middle of everything was brilliant
- The location was incredible, in the heart of the old city overlooking a beautiful small plaza and close to a supermarket, restaurants and a pharmacy. The rooms were a real surprise, they were incredible and clean! They preserved the original character but made them very modern. We all loved the rooms. The staff was friendly but the front desk wasn’t staffed all day so it was hit or miss if you had a question. It wasn’t a big deal, but noticeable.
- Very central,right in the centre of the old town. Very charming city. Lovely little square in front of the hotel. Reduced rate at a local car park with hotel stamp on your ticket.
- The location and the view from our bedroom window out onto the garden. Comfortable bed. Excellent taxi service arranged by staff for getting to airport.
San Francisco Hotel Monumento
San Francisco Monumento is a historic monastery with an indoor pool and hot tub. This charming hotel is in the center of Santiago de Compostela, 500 feet from the famous Cathedral.The rooms at the hotel are spacious and elegant. They all have a minibar and a flat-screen TV. Free internet access is also available. The rooms also have air conditioning and heating.The San Francisco has a gourmet restaurant that serves creative regional dishes. The restaurant uses fresh produce from the hotel grounds.There is free private parking on site.
- Hotel with a very nice atmosphere and lovely inner garden. Although in the center of Santiago very quiet.
- They took care of our bikes, they stored and handed them over to the hire company. Provided bag storage whilst we seen the sites. Extremely pleasant and helpful staff.
- Accommodation was beautiful, in a quiet area, yet very close to centre. Staff very helpful and pleasant.
- Very sympathetic conversion old monastery to first class hotel.Rooms were very comfortable and staff were friendly and helpful.
- Great location, just a short walk to attractions and restaurants. Beautiful hotel nice and clean with friendly staff, we would definitely stay here again.
Located in the historical center of Santiago de Compostela, this hotel is housed in a Galician manor house dating from the 18th century. It offers free WiFi, and a free 24-hour breakfast buffet.Relax in the elegant but modern Hotel Bonaval and enjoy the wonderful views of the Cathedral spires and Bonaval Park. Stone walls, wooden beams and organic coloring blend well with modern furnishings and parquet flooring. All rooms are equipped with a tablet and mini-bar with free water.Visit the nearby Contemporary Art Museum, the Pobo Galego Museum and the ancient Porta do Camiño gateway. This hotel is the ideal base to visit the final destination of the Camino de Santiago pilgrimage route which ends in this historic, monumental city.
- The buffet breakfast accessible all day worked very well for us as did the all night card access. The location is on the edge of the city centre and yet in a peaceful residential street. Decor is an attractive mix of traditional and more contemporary.
The 24 hour self service coffee and snack room is an absolute winner.
After so many tiny European showers the large shower with good water pressure was wonderful.
- Great in all ways. Location, room, comfort and staff
- Everything. Lovely room good size bed so comfortable and room 103 great view.Sergio so lovely and helpful.
- The hotel was next to the old town, the parking was easy. Three days was enough, we had four but it was a great experience. Mass on Sunday in the Cathedral was an experience
Parador de Santiago – Hostal Reis Catolicos
Parador de Santiago – Hostal Reis Catolicos is in a beautiful 15th-century building next to Santiago’s famous cathedral. This impressive property features rooms with four-poster beds and free Wi-Fi.Once a lodging for pilgrims, the Parador maintains many of the building’s original features including vaulted ceilings, stone archways and tapestries. Each spacious room has classic décor and has satellite TV and a private bathroom.The Reis Catolicos is set on Plaza de Obradoiro and features 4 impressive cloisters. It has a number of lounge areas for guests to relax in.The hotel’s 2 restaurants feature exposed stone walls and candelabras. The Dos Reis serves a range of Mediterranean cuisine, and the Enxebre specializes in seafood and traditional Galician dishes. A buffet breakfast is served daily.The Reis Catolicos is within Santiago de Compostela’s picturesque historic quarter. The city’s train station is just over half a mile away.
- I loved the location, the beauty of the place and the excellent breakfast.
- Beautiful Parador in an excellent location. Reasonably modern facilities with a decent bathroom. Good secure parking
The ambience of this Parador would be hard to surpass, the architecture, art and decor perfect.
The room was very comfortable and spotlessly clean.
The breakfast restaurant was second to none. The varied food on offer was excellent and the staff were helpful and friendly.
We dined in the historic Restaurante dos Reis which met our expectations. The restaurant which is situated in the old carriage stables has retained the amazingly thick stone walls and curved ceiling. The seating is very comfortable and the staff were professional, friendly and knowledgable.
The Enxebre Restaurant offers a more casual dining experience. The decor there is also impressive and the staff were also very friendly and helpful.
I would recommend both restaurants highly.
- The building is stunning, and the location even more so. Being right in the heart of the city it was still very quiet in the hotel. Our room was small, a bit dark, but comfortable. Our bathroom was spacious and modern. Despite the number of people breakfast was good and well organised. Staff was very friendly and helpful. When the airco in our room started leaking they sent a technician straight away, and domestic staff to clean up.
- We loved the room and the location cannot be beat! The breakfast was incredible and we dined like kings (and queens!). The check in and check out was a breeze, made so by the friendly, extremely knowledgeable staff. We highly recommend this wonderful property!
Hotel Atalaia B&B
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Atalaia B&B is located in Santiago de Compostela, 1,300 feet from Santiago de Compostela Cathedral.Rooms overlook the street and come with double glazing, individual air conditioning, private bathroom with rain-effect shower, LED TV, phone and free WiFi.Enjoy a 24-hours free coffee point, or have local produce for breakfast onsite.Santiago de Compostela Airport is 6.2 mi away.
- We were upgraded to attic room at check in which was very spacious and great facilities
Great room & staff very helpful.
- Very clean, modern hotel in a great central location with extremely helpful friendly staff. Great value for money.
- Staff was super welcoming and the location was amazing.
- We really loved our stay at this hotel. It’s brilliantly located, the rooms are very chic and stylish, breakfasts was great, staff couldn’t have been nicer.
Pousadas de Compostela Hotel Virxe da Cerca
This charming hotel is located in Santiago de Compostela’s old town, next to Plaza de Abastos Market and 1,000 feet from the cathedral. It has a garden with views of Belvís Convent.The air-conditioned rooms at Pousadas de Compostela Virxe de Cerca feature free Wi-Fi, satellite TV and a mini-bar. Each one has a complete private bathroom with hairdryer and amenities.The Virxe de Cerca’s restaurant serves traditional Galician food with a modern twist, specializing in local seafood and meat. The outdoor terrace offers great views of Convento de Belvís and Ciudad de la Cultura.The hotel has 2 computer rooms, and reception is open 24 hours a day. There is public parking 650 feet away.
- a converted monastery so lots of history – lovely gardens and breakfast room. A great location near the Old Town and Compostela Cathedral. A haven after a big day of sightseeing. My room was away from the heavy traffic at the front of the hotel, and therefore very quiet. Apparently rooms overlooking the garden are the pick. Breakfast the usual continental affair , but had fried eggs and bacon as well. A welcome addition.
- The breakfast was excellent as was the garden and bar facities. The location was also great and within easy reach of the cathedral and restaurants in the town.
- Lovely setting, a beautiful old building. Great room with a balcony. Just outside the city wall by the market so central. Staff very friendly. Great breakfast.
- Lovely hotel With superb garden, good breakfast, Nice service, perfekt location, good parking.
- Beautiful old house furnished with art and antiques. Lovely peaceful garden.
Top Hotels In Os Vilares Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Os Vilares Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Os Vilares Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Os Vilares Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!