10 Best Hotels To Stay In Os Casares Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Os Casares Galicia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Os Casares Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Os Casares Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Os Casares Galicia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Os Casares Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Os Casares Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Os Casares Galicia:
Pazo de Galegos
Pazo de Galegos is situated at the top of the Ulla Valley, only 8 miles from Santiago de Compostela. Themed around wine and grapes, it features large grounds and vines.The charming rooms at Pazo de Galegos all come with a TV and a private bathroom. All have different décor, and some have nice stone details.The Pazo’s vines and garden include a century-old magnolia and a 400-year-old vine. The winery, do Rías Baixas, offers information about winemaking and wine tasting. Guests can buy a range of products on site, as well as admiring the original historic winery.Pazo de Galegos has a bar and restaurant service, as well as a library. Wi-Fi access is free in public areas.Free parking is available on site. The property is near routes N-525 and AP-53, which offer easy access to Santiago.
- Ambiance, welcome, friendliness, respectfulness, meal, wine,
Restored former mansion house at heart of a vineyard.
Quality, comfortable accommodation in great location and perfect for the Camino Sanabres/Via de la Plata.
The owner talked us through the property’s history and served up an amazing supper with wines from their vineyard. The breakfast the following day was also superb.
We didn’t want to leave but had to walk the final stretch of our Camino to Santiago
- What’s not to like? This newly renovated family home oozes charm and luxury. The host was very friendly and spoke perfect English. The surroundings were idyllic.
- Amazing old palace in beautiful nature, carefully renovated. Excellent service
- Beautiful old stone house on a winery in a quiet setting. Owner Manuel was a wonderful host. Delicious wines. 500m from the Camino de la Plata, sign on Camino pointing you in the right direction. Easy to find. Worth every step!
Hotel Vía Argentum – Spa y Deporte
Hotel Vía Argentum – Spa y Deporte is located 30 minutes’ drive from UNESCO World Heritage Site, Santiago de Compostela. It offers free Wi-Fi in public areas and a free gym.Air-conditioned and heated, the rooms offer views of the surrounding countryside and include a TV and mini-bar. The private bathroom comes with a bath, hairdryer, and free toiletries.The property’s spa offers a variety of treatments, including wraps, massages and facials. The thermal circuit features an active pool, dry sauna, steam bath and several types of showers.Hotel Vía Argentum has a snack bar and a restaurant offering a range of cuisine. Packed lunches are available on request.Vía Argentum is located in the small town of Silleda and close to its exhibition center. The area is good for hiking, fishing and horse riding. The hotel offers guided hiking excursions.
- The room was very clean and spacious and the food was good (but expensive) at the rooftop restaurant.
- Clean hotel. Average Spa .Not sure management know what they are trying to achieve!
- Excellent and very helpful staff, from the time we arrived ’til the time we left they couldn’t do enough for us.
- El spa del hotel para mi gusto es de los mejores que he probado, por la cantidad y calidad de chorros, camas burbujas, sauna. Desayuno correcto, con leche para todos (soja, sin lactosa,..) frutas, pan, tomate rallado, dulces,… Habitaciones amplias y cómodas. Personal amable.
El hotel no está mal
El desayuno abundancia y calidad
Hotel Restaurante America
With easy access to the AP53 Motorway, this hotel is 20 minutes’ drive from Santiago de Compostela. It offers a 24-hour reception and rooms with free Wi-Fi and satellite TV.The restaurant at Hotel Restaurante America serves characteristic Galician food. There is also a café which serves drinks and light meals.The America has a pool table and darts board, and there is also a children’s playground. Staff at reception can provide information about what to see and do in Galicia.The Hotel Restaurante America is around 40 minutes’ drive from the beautiful Rías Baixas Estuaries. Santiago de Compostela Cathedral is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Free parking is offered onsite.
- Very clean, comfortable and the staff provided a very nice breakfast, good facilities in the bar and outside the hotel, just 20 minutes to Santiago and the airport. Excellent value for money
Good location for walkers on the Camino.
The hotel will arrange a pick-up or suggest a local taxi number to pick up from a nearby stopping point.
el personal muy atento.
la ubicacion estupenda.
el comedor muy bien
- La habitación triple era grande, el restaurante y la comida muy rica
- Todo muy limpio, bonitas vistas, un buen servicio de bar-restaurante, y buén trato por parte de los empleados.
Hotel Spa Norat Torre Do Deza
Surrounded by the Galician countryside, Hotel Spa Norat Torre Do Deza is 5 minutes’ drive from Lalín and 30 minutes from Santiago de Compostela. It has air conditioning, free internet access in rooms and free parking.The rooms have flat-screen TVs and air conditioning. They also have heating, mini-bar and safe, as well as a private bathroom with hairdryer.The Hotel Spa Norat Torre Do Deza has a fitness center and spa with sauna and Turkish baths. It also offers a range of massages and treatments. There is free Wi-Fi in public areas.The hotel has a restaurant that serves local dishes and a café serving tapas. A lounge bar is also available.Set in the center of Galicia, the hotel is just 1,650 feet from the AP53 Motorway. Ourense can be reached in 45 minutes by car.
- Room and garage were spacious and in general more than adequate.
The rooms are huge and clean. The bed is massive and very comfortable. The staff is very friendly and helpful.
Although we had no communication issues but in a 4* hotel I`d expect staff speaking better English.
Spa facilities are kinda basic but they have everything to relax and enjoy the hotel.
We had half board. The food was great in the restaurant and the variety was good. They do gluten free meals.
- Room was very comfortable and had everything needed for our stay. Spa was awesome. Very relaxing. Could only go at set times which was a bit of a shame but nothing major. Had a large selection a breakfast and would recommend the half board option as the dinner was great also.
- IT is in a good location for where we needed to be.
- All amneties were up to standard and the people were nice and the staff was very corteous
Free Wi-Fi is available in all areas of the Hotel Ramos. The hotel is in Silleda, 16 miles from Santiago de Compostela Airport.The hotel is in the Pontevedra region of Galicia. Nearby route AP-53 offers easy access to Santiago de Compostela.Free private parking is available near the hotel, subject to reservation.The Hotel Ramos offers simple rooms with a TV, telephone and heating. They have a spacious bathroom.The hotel’s bar-cafe serves breakfasts, sandwiches, small meals and tapas.
- Location of the hotel was excellent. It was within walking distance to two supermarkets and lots of little cafes. Although the Staff have limited English they were exceptional especially when I arrived after walking 3 hours in the rain. Although there is no temperature control on request the staff turned up the heating so the room could get warm and I could get the ‘chill out of my bones’. Shower is great and water temperature just right. Double room very comfortable.
- A wonderful 3 nights here. Room comfortable and clean. Very kind helpful staff.
- Very nice couple run this comfortable property. Room was comfy and quiet and laundry services were available and reasonably priced. Nice stop before Oseira Monastery on the Camino.
- Good price for central Santiago and handy for the airport bus.
- La mujer morena que nos atendió, no recuerdo su nombre =( Es la persona mas amable que he conocido. El hotel era perfecto. Los precios increíbles!
Eurostars San Lazaro
This modern hotel is in Santiago de Compostela’s San Lázaro District. It offers air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi, a TV, a mini-bar and private bathroom with a hairdryer.Located 5 minutes’ walk from the hotel is a bus stop taking you to the city center every 20 minutes, and the airport, 5 mi away, every 30 minutes.Eurostars San Lazaro offers direct access to the Galicia Convention and Exhibition Center. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel.A buffet breakfast is served in the San Lazaro Hotel’s restaurant. Guests can also enjoy drinks and snacks in the café-bar.The hotel offers easy access to the AP-9 Atlantic Motorway, and has free on-site public parking. San Lázaro Stadium and Carlo Magno Park are a short walk away.
- Very comvinient to the airport. Only 10 minuets drive. Good breakfast. Very clean & comfortable room.
Comfort in room.
Excellent buffet breakfast. Coffee always hot.
- Lovely hotel. Breakfast was first class. Room serviced everyday.
- The staff on site is very nice and helpful, breakfast is fantastic and the room very large and comfortable
Very very very super staff, kind, helpfull, professionall. When we needed help early in the morning, they helped us very quickly.
Very good breakfast, plenty of choice
Spacious room, comfortable bad, air conditioning, minibar
Free parking in front of the hotel
Big shopping centre close to the hotel
Cca 7min by car to the centre of Santiago
Pazo Cibrán in San Xulián de Sales features a garden and a bar. The property was built in the 18th century. Featuring room service, this property also provides guests with a children’s playground. A tour desk can provide information on the area.At the hotel, every room is equipped with a wardrobe, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.Guests at Pazo Cibrán will be able to enjoy activities in and around San Xulián de Sales, like hiking. he property is located on El Camino de Santiago pilgrimage route and offers specific services and facilities for pilgrims. These services include backpacks transfer, lockers and bike storage.Santiago de Compostela is 5 mi from the accommodations. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 7.5 mi from the property.
- A really beautiful place, with all comfort. The breakfast is a special moment!
- Very nice property. Very friendly and helpful owner. Good location.
- The host is amazing and has the best tips for day tours in Galicia
- Super friendly and cute owners. A beautiful breakfast is offered as well.
- Nice house, sympatically and friendly owner, amazing breakfast ✌
The modern Hotel Gelmírez is a 10-minute walk from Santiago de Compostela Cathedral and a 3-minute walk from the Train Station’s Airport Bus stop. It has a gym, free Wi-Fi and a 24-hour front desk.Featuring individually controlled air conditioning and heating, all rooms have a laptop safe, a minibar and a flat-screen satellite TV. The private bathrooms have a hairdryer and free toiletries.A breakfast buffet is available. You can rent a car from the tour desk and there is also a concierge service.
Two things really stand out: 1) the staff, which goes the extra mile and more to help you out, and 2) the location, which is just outside the historical city centre of one of the most beautiful towns you will ever visit!
There’s a 24/7 parking just 300 meters away for 9 euro a day, if you don’t want to go and look for free parking.
- Clean comfortable good showers breakfast extra 6 euro well worth it taxi from hotel to airport very promt 21 euro
- Great location to both City center (Old town) and Train station. Nice bedroom and the whole Hotel. Great breakfast
- Everything. Excellent location spacious dining room
- Eggs were runny at breakfast lobby often over flowing with pilgrims most of front desk staff was nice
- Two things really stand out: 1) the staff, which goes the extra mile and more to help you out, and 2) the location, which is just outside the historical city centre of one of the most beautiful towns you will ever visit!
Hotel Santiago Apóstol
Located in the San Lazaro neighborhood,10 minutes’ drive from the historic center of Santiago, Hotel Santiago Apóstol lies at the end of the French Route of the pilgrimage. Buses to the city center stop outside the hotel.Free WiFi and free outdoor parking are available. All of the rooms in the Santiago Apóstol are light and spacious. They feature a flat-screen TV and air conditioning.The Roi Xordo restaurant is open for lunch and dinner every day. It serves traditional cuisine and enjoys spectacular views of the city.The Palacio de Congresos is 0.6 mi away and you can drive to the City of Culture of Galicia in 10 minutes. The Hotel Santiago Apóstol is well connected with easy access to the AP9 Motorway.
- Excellent stay the night before arriving at Santiago de Compostela. No rush to make Pilgrims Mass.
Very friendly and polite housekeeping staff who always seemed very busy and hardworking.
The room was spotless and they observed the Do Not Disturb sign when it was on our door.
The bar staff were also most helpful and kind.
We enjoyed some drinks and snacks, which were excellent and very good value.
- good location, car park full of place, bus connection with city center.
- Nice bathroom, nice staff, and good price for what you get
- A bus stop to the city centre in front of the hotel. Good and easy parking.
This hotel is situated a short distance from the center of Santiago and near the Tambre and Costa Vella business districts. The site has lovely grounds and parking.The hotel is situated in a tranquil and pleasant setting. You can easily get to the most interesting sites in the region from here, including the city of Apóstol and local beaches.The Castro’s bedrooms are all exterior facing and have free Wi-Fi connection. This relaxing setting is the perfect place to return to after a day of travel, business or tourism. Enjoy traditional Galician cuisine in the Hotel Castro’s restaurant.The Hotel Castro has excellent facilities for hosting any type of business event or special occasion.
- Clean and spacious motel. The price 65€ was ok,as it was 10-12min away from Santiago (by car).
Peaceful and quiet hotel.
Located beside excellent cafe and greengrocer shop.
Hourly buses to Santiago from near hotel.
Is on Camino Ingles.
- Lo Q más m gusto fue el no tener que dejar las llaves cada vez Q salía y volver a pedirlas al regresar, así Q como en casa
- EL DESAYUNO DELICIOSO. LA DUEÑA MUY AMABLE Y MUY AMPLO PARKIN. MUY CERCA DE SANTIAGO EN COCHE
Localização, simpatia dos funcionários..
Boa relação preço qualidade
Top Hotels In Os Casares Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Os Casares Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Os Casares Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Os Casares Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!