10 Best Hotels To Stay In Ortaffa Languedoc-Roussillon – Top Hotel Reviews
Ortaffa Languedoc-Roussillon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Ortaffa Languedoc-Roussillon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ortaffa Languedoc-Roussillon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ortaffa Languedoc-Roussillon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Ortaffa Languedoc-Roussillon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Ortaffa Languedoc-Roussillon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Ortaffa Languedoc-roussillon:
Auberge Du Roua
One of our top picks in Argelès-sur-Mer.This authentic Catalan mansion from the 18th century offers entirely refurbished accommodations, contemporary settings and all modern comforts.The spacious suites, comfortable rooms, grounds planted with large palm trees, swimming-pool, and sweeping views overlooking the Pyrenees all contribute to a typical southern feeling. The subtle balance between tradition and modernity lends the Auberge Du Roua its uniqueness and defines its seaside character.The restaurant serves the chef’s deliciously fresh Mediterranean cuisine complemented by an excellent local wines list. You can enjoy your meals in the vaulted cellars or on the terrace.
- excellent dinner. Great water pressure. comfortable bed.
- Auberge Du Roua is just as the pictures show – really nice property and exceptionally clean. There is a beautiful garden/pool area at the rear or the property which looked great. Unfortunately the weather was very cold during our stay so we didn’t get to enjoy it. On the plus side, the hotel and rooms were very cosy and comfortable.
- Room upgrade at the same price following complaint about first room offered.
- The breakfast was good and well organized, everyone was at ease taking their food, the team was friendly. If there was a choice of eggs and bacon that would be even nicer. The bathroom was big and walk-in shower was very nice, big and practical. Bed was excellent with separate blankets.
- Excellent diner!! Could easilly have a Michelin bib gourmand.
Hôtel les Dômes – Perpignan Sud by Hosteletour
One of our top picks in Perpignan.Offering 42 air-conditioned and soundproofed rooms, Hôtel les Dômes – Perpignan Sud by Hosteletour is an ecologically friendly hotel located in Saleilles, 1.2 miles from Perpignan and 50 feet from the Caliceo aquatic centre and spa. The property is a 10 minute-drive to Saint-Cyprien and 19.9 miles from Banyuls-sur-Mer. Free WiFi is provided throughout.Each room has a modern décor, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels including Canal+, and a private bathroom with a bath or shower, free toiletries and a hairdryer. A safety deposit box and telephone are also available.The hotel provides breakfast, served in the chic dining room or in the guests’ rooms. Guest can also enjoy the on-site bar open 24 hours a day and restaurants located less than 350 feet away.There is a 24-hour front desk service at the Hôtel les Dômes – Perpignan Sud by Hosteletour. Rooms are accessible by a lift.The hotel is a 4-minute drive to Méga Castillet commercial area, with restaurants and a cinema, and a 10-minute drive from Gare de Perpignan TGV Train Station. Hôtel les Dômes – Perpignan Sud by Hosteletour is 7.5 miles from the sea and 21.7 miles from the Spanish border. Free private parking is provided.
- Reception personnel at check in and out were outstanding friendly & helpfull
THe staff were exceptional, very helpful and friendly.
Just stayed 1 night on way to Barcelona
Breakfast was good
Very good restaurants nearby within walking distance- we went to Chez Christopher which was great.
On arrival our receptionist was exceedingly helpful
Tea and coffee making in the room
- The staff was great. They manage all our stay: restaurant reservations, new year’s eve… The breakfast was full buffet. The hotel is good quality-price and you have some good restaurants and the spa just a minute walking.
- Perssonnel was very friendly. Excellent breakfeast.
Logis Hotel Cara Sol
One of our top picks in Elne.Located in Elne, 25 miles from Roses, Logis Hotel Cara Sol features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. The rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Cadaqués is 26 miles from Logis Hotel Cara Sol, and Perpignan is 8 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Rivesaltes Airport, 11 miles from the property.
- The owner was very hospitable and the food in the restaurant was excellent
- We loved the setting atop the hill with narrow streets, gorgeous views of Pyrenees. The family owners were very friendly and helpful. Room was small but efficient and air conditioning was quiet. Quiet at night.
- very picturesque village – food at the hotel was delicious
- Amazing views. Excellent location. Very kind staff
- Location, food especially dinner, peaceful atmosphere, willing and helpful staff.
Hôtel Le Cottage
One of our top picks in Argelès-sur-Mer.Located in Argelès-sur-Mer in the region of Languedoc-Roussillon, 21 miles from Roses, Hôtel Le Cottage features an outdoor pool, playground and terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play ping-pong and mini-golf at the hotel. Cadaqués is 22 miles from Hôtel Le Cottage, and Perpignan is 12 miles away. The nearest airport is Rivesaltes Airport, 16 miles from Hôtel Le Cottage.
Very good breakfast and hotel very quiet.
The spa was good and it was very kind that the children were allowed into the wirl pool area as the outdoor pool was still to cold.
- Hotel has a lovely garden and pool area. A good breakfast with various choices, and also provide gluten free bread.
- The pool area of this hotel is really beautiful and extremely well kept. The property and rooms are spotless! Special thanks go to the staff in particular Virginie who went out of her way to make us feel welcome.
- I’m not a vege and had fry ups every morning. The breakups were super in a pretty garden, what else should I say
- Pleasant helpful bilingual staff. Hotel beautifully appointed (decor etc)
- Very good breakfast and hotel very quiet.
Grand Hotel Du Golfe
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Right on the Corniche and across from the Criques de Porteils, Grand Hotel Du Golfe is an art designer hotel dating from the 1970s, just a 5-minute walk from the creeks and a 10-minute walk from Racou Beach. Argelès-sur-Mer is just under 1 miless away.Each air-conditioned room has sea views and some feature a balcony. All of the modern guest rooms are soundproof and include an LCD TV, a telephone, a hairdryer, free Wi-Fi and a minibar.A buffet breakfast is prepared every morning at the Grand Hotel Du Golfe. Le bistrot à la mer, the on-site restaurant, offers creative meals using fresh regional produce. Guests can enjoy a drink in the hotel lounge bar or on the terrace, weather permitting.Guests can enjoy the spa center with its view of the Mediterranean sea and the vineyards. Features include body treatments, a hammam and a 50 feet heated outdoor pool with a solarium. There is also a Mediterranean garden, and the property can organize Languedoc Roussillon wine tasting upon request.The historic town of Collioure is just over 1 mile from Grand Hotel Du Golfe and free private parking is available on site. The Spanish border is 16 miles away.
- We had a great room with a view of the sea. The garden planting is well thought out. The pool is a good size with plenty of seating and space. Nice bar and seating areas with sea views. Good if you just want to stay at the hotel and do little else and recharge batteries. Well placed for touring around by car and seeing the sights – the mountains are stunning and villages / marinas interesting with plenty of places to eat.
- Easy reach of dog walks. Comfortable room, sea view. The breakfast was very good
Beautiful setting in lovely grounds overlooking the sea with balcony
Staff were exceptionally helpful and friendly
We were upgraded to a beautiful room without request from us
Exceptional breakfast – best on our trip so far
- Up grading the sheets and rooms would be even better
Very pleasant hotel for one night stopover on the way to Barcelona. The restaurant was Extremely good and the local wine a delightful surprise.
Will stay there again on any repeat journey by car to Barcelona from other places in France
One of our top picks in Le Boulou.Featuring free WiFi and an outdoor pool, Le Neoulous offers accommodations in Le Boulou. The hotel has a playground and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or pool. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Roses is 25 miles from Le Neoulous, and Cadaqués is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Rivesaltes Airport, 16 miles from Le Neoulous.
- Restaurant very good, staff very nice and helpful, good location just off of main motorway for anybody needing stop over.
- Staff were fantastic but rooms were terribly out dated, with a dirty old appearance albeit the bed was very comfortable!
- The staff were friendly and helped us as much as possible. Although a 2 star, it aspires to 3.
- Front of house reception. Quality of food in the restaurant. Free use of pool.
- Suited us for a 2 day stay in the area and good base for visiting Spain or France.
Situated 500 feet from the beach and a lovely pine tree forest, this family-run hotel is in a peaceful and comfortable setting.Les Mimosas features 27 spacious rooms including one room with easy access for the disabled. It can also accommodate groups from 20 to 50 people. There is parking for cars and buses available in the near vicinity.Argelès-sur-Mer seaside resort is close to the hotel and offers a wide range of water, outdoor and nightlife activities.
- very good and nice location, shops, restaurants, nice people in hotel
- Location of the hotel and the room were just great.
- Loved the neighborhood , very friendly,quiet and safe. Loved the extra special touches at breakfast – just right!
- Staff is amazing – very friendly and all. The location is great – very quiet and close to the beach, shops and restaurants.
- Warm greeting .. no fuss or bother left to own devices once giveninfo on local attractions and how to get about
Hotel Du Village Catalan
Hotel Du Village Catalan is located in Banyuls-dels-Aspres, 27 miles from Roses and 30 miles from Cadaqués. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room comes with a TV. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.Perpignan is 9 miles from Hotel Du Village Catalan, and Collioure is 12 miles away. The nearest airport is Rivesaltes Airport, 11 miles from Hotel Du Village Catalan.
- The location is excellent for a one night stop on the border between France and Spain. Very safe and secure, having the garage for the car. Clean and comfortable.
- Two real beds, instead of 1 bed and 1 sofa bed, for our group of 4. The rooms are good in size.
- After 500 miles (800 kms) of driving it was a happy and good experience to reach this hotel.. I have stayed here before and knew that the nearby restaurant would be closed late on a Sunday evening, so had a hot meal at a motorway cafe en route. We had booked a room with garage attached which , on a dark cold night, made getting to and from the car to the room with basic luggage and our dog really easy. No kettle or beverage facilities in the room but the receptionist helpfully made us tea / coffee, after we arrived late in the evening. Very clean with stylish modern decor.
- The location was good and the secure garage was worth paying for. The room was clean.
- Very convenient location. The room is ample and clean. Perfect for a one-night stop if you are driving
Grand Hôtel Du Lido
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Close to the beach at Argelès, the Grand Hôtel Du Lido has well-equipped guest rooms and apartments. The hotel features an excellent restaurant, a heated outdoor swimming pool, and a private beach during the high season.The hotel restaurant is located by the swimming pool and serves wonderful buffets. There is often live musical entertainment to accompany your meal. Free Wi-Fi access is available throughout.Free private parking is available at the Grand Hôtel Du Lido, making it easy to explore the Languedoc-Roussillon region by car.The friendly and attentive staff at the Grand Hôtel Du Lido will be happy to help you organize your stay in Argelès 24 hours a day.
- Close to beach, breakfast by pool was excellent but expensive
- The evening meal was excellent and the waiting staff some of the best we have ever encountered. Incredibly courteous,happy and efficient, a real credit to the hotel. The bar was excellenty stocked with digestifs too!
Beds were really uncomfortable, manager came to look at them, never saw him again.
Investment in the rooms stopped in the 1970s.
Some of the ladies on reception need to go on a customer care course, really miserable and outright rude.
Real shame because the hotel could be fantastic.
I would never go back.
- The staff was excellent and location perfect for our beach/bike vacation.
- Position of the hotel. Off road parking. Friendly staff.
One of our top picks in Argelès-sur-Mer.Located in Argelès-sur-Mer, 22 miles from Roses, Hôtel Acajou features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Each room comes with a private bathroom.Cadaqués is 23 miles from Hôtel Acajou, and Perpignan is 12 miles from the property. Rivesaltes Airport is 15 miles away.
- The place was easy to find. For an overnight stop from France to Spain it was excellent. A small room, but it had everything we needed. They had enough resources to charge our mobiles and other batteries, which is often not true. The parking place in front of the room is a bonus. The bed was comfortable. I could book again.
- Good location – clean and tidy rooms – hot water and a good shower – good price for a family room.
- Loved the little seating area outside each of the rooms. Our room had a fridge and a microwave which would be useful if staying more than one night.
- The staff were really helpful, and it was a warm room with a comfortable bed, a good shower and we had an enjoyable breakfast – lovely croissants. Close to Collioure which is a lovely place to visit.
- This hotel is the perfect way to create a nice hotel room in only few square meters. Everything was fine and cozy and all the little details which I normally cannot even find in the big hotels were available (little lamp and light switch on the bed, plug for charging the phone on both sides of the bed, a big mirror, towels). Is directly on the street but you cannot hear any noise. The room was already warm when we arrived. The key were on the bed as well as the invoice, the door open. A very easy check in for late arrivals like us. Me and my family really liked it!
Top Hotels In Ortaffa Languedoc-roussillon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Ortaffa Languedoc-Roussillon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Ortaffa Languedoc-Roussillon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Ortaffa Languedoc-Roussillon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!