10 Best Hotels To Stay In Orschwiller Alsace – Top Hotel Reviews
Orschwiller Alsace is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Orschwiller Alsace. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Orschwiller Alsace. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Orschwiller Alsace. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Orschwiller Alsace right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Orschwiller Alsace with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Orschwiller Alsace:
Au Fief du Château
Au Fief du Château offers pet-friendly accommodations in Orschwiller. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV with cable channels.Strasbourg is 29 miles from Au Fief du Château, and Colmar is 11 miles from the property. Entzheim Airport is 24 miles away.
- A pretty Alsacian property with excellent staff and food, lovely area, really enjoyed our overnight stay. Breakfast was superb.
- We had dinner at the hotel and the food was excellent. We did not have breakfast, but it looked like the typical breakfast for this type of hotel. The staff were friendly and pleasant. The town is lovely and nice to walk around. There are not really any shopping opportunities. We did visit several wine shops and found them to be reasonably priced wines. Overall, it is a nice town and a good hotel. We will return. We woke up early and went to nearby Château du Haut-Kœnigsbourg. We arrived before the crowd and had an interesting visit. It is about 15 mins from the hotel. The hotel has perfect parking.
- Central location for what we were looking for.Ideal with our grand child for evening meals which were good.
- Location for us was great. It was only a few miles to Ribeauville and about 20 kms from Colmar. The hotel was in a very cute, but very small town.
- Everything was very nice. Parking was in the yard, back inside. Near the center.
Qualys-Hotel Colmar Nord Val-Vignes
Qualys-Hôtel Val-Vignes offers accommodations in Saint-Hippolyte. The hotel has a playground and sauna, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.Each room has a TV. The rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find luggage storage space at the property.A range of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. Strasbourg is 30 miles from Val-Vignes, and Colmar is 11 miles from the property. Entzheim Airport is 24 miles away.
- The staff were wonderful and the location is FANTASTIC for visiting the vineyards and castle!
- The staff and the easy relaxed atmosphere. Very convenient location
- Very large rooms, Good WiFi, good and very clean bathroom, Very nice extra the sauna
- Lovely vineyard views and small village location. Hotels sits high on the side of the hills in the village. Very well run. Like brand new, lovely furnishings and very safe. Would like to have had sky tv for some English entertainment and Fox News but enjoyed CNN. Breakfast buffet well stocked and fresh. Great place to go for a central location on the the Alsace wine road.
- The hotel was lovely although to be honest it was a very short overnight stay so I didn’t see much of it! The real treasure of this hotel is the village it is in. Saint Hippolyte is like something from a fairy tale. Every corner you turn has another house that Hansel and Gretel could have lived in! The houses look as if they’ve been made from marzipan and chocolate, truly lovely.
Relais du Silence Aux Ducs de Lorraine
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Relais du Silence Aux Ducs de Lorraine offers accommodations in Saint-Hippolyte. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a TV. Some units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge and gift shop at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking. Strasbourg is 30 miles from Relais du Silence Aux Ducs de Lorraine, and Colmar is 11 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Entzheim Airport, 25 miles from the property.
- A good hotel with kids and to visit the wine region and Haut Koeninsbourg. The restaurant is very nice and convenient and there are a couple of others in town.
- The location and the comfort of the large double room. The restaurant food is excellent but pricey.
Attractive floral outward appearance.
Reception and check in was friendly and seamless.
The room was well appointed and met our needs.
The evening meal was most satisfying.
- The hotel staff was really friendly. The food of the restaurant of the hotel was good but the waiters quite forgetful. There are other restaurants in the village within walking distance. Otherwise one needs a car to get around. Location is quite central on the wine route.
We were in the area for a girls’wine tasting weekend. This was the only hotel available on the time of our booking but it turned out to be great. The rooms were perfect, clean, spacious with an amazing view.
We also had dinner which was a feast together with the great house cremant.
Hotel Dontenville is located in the heart of Chatenois, in the Alsace region. It offers free Wi-Fi access and rooms with a traditional décor and wooden beams.Each guest room at the Dontenville Hotel has a private bathroom with a shower. They are equipped with a TV and a telephone.The Dontenville’s restaurant serves a continental breakfast and regional cuisine. Guests can relax in the lounge bar or on the private terrace.The Dontenville provides free on-site parking. It is just 2.5 miles from Selestat Train Station and a 30-minute drive from Strasbourg Airport.
- Beautiful traditional quaint Alsace hotel, wonderful restaurant, run by a charming friendly couple.
- The room was clean and tidy, the heaters worked very well which is what what needed in the cold weather. The hotel itself was very characteristic and cosy. Located in a lovely place with no parking problems
- Very clean, recently refurbished.Bed comfy, room warm. Staff pleasant. We did not eat in the restaurant as Tuesday was the staff day off, but ate at a nice restaurant in the village. Historical village, spotted 3 eagles when went for a walk-amazing.
- The hotel has its charm. It is cosy and also the staff is super friendly. Good value for the money.
Great location in a very characteristic Alsatian village, 5min from the highway. The building is itself very characteristic and the ancient style is well preserved and very cozy. It’s a family owned hotel/restaurant and you can feel the atmosphere: staff are very kind and the typical Alsatian cuisine they serve is very good. Breakfast is also very good and huge!
Wi-fi works good, parking is on the street and free during the night.
Inter-Hotel Sélestat Nord Le Verger Des Châteaux
This charming hotel is situated on the wine route, in the heart of Alsace. It has an outdoor area and rooms with private bathrooms, some with a balcony overlooking the surrounding countryside.The rooms at the Vergers Des Châteaux are all equipped with a cable TV, a telephone and Wi-Fi access. Some have a traditional décor. The private bathrooms feature a hairdryer and either a bathtub or a shower.A full buffet breakfast is served daily at the hotel Le Verger Des Châteaux and can be enjoyed in the guest rooms. The culinary restaurant, La table du Verger, offers beautiful views of the vineyards.Guests can relax with a drink at the bar, or on the outdoor terrace. There is also a playground for children on the grounds.Le Verger Des Chateaux is 15 miles from Colmar and 34 miles from Strasbourg. Free private parking is available on site.
- The hotel is really nice, with a beautiful view of the vineyards and of the nature around. The room was nice and very quite, with a cute balcony. I would recommend it for a romantic getaway or just for relaxing. The hotel is just a little outside a couple of villages with a few restaurants and vine cellars, so a car is necessary to move around but it adds to the peaceful nature of the location. The price is also absolutely reasonable.
- Our family room (room 33) was big and comfortable – great for staying with our two boys aged 6 and 8. The restaurant at the hotel had a nice atmosphere and served tasty regional specialities – we tried the sauerkraut, the tarte flambé and the snails, all very good. The kids loved the kid menu which was of very high standard. There was also a nice bar. The hotel is ideally situated for visiting the famous chateau Haute Koenigsberg, the monkey park, gorgeous Alsace villages like Ribbeauvillé and Riquewihr and it is just a 40 min drive from the ski slopes of Champs de Feu (the kids can also go sledding there). As a bonus there is even a little playground just behind the hotel, and a great forest track for walking just above the hotel.
- The hotel was very attractive looking, in character with the region, and had a mellow, country feel. It was very peaceful with a sense of “quality” about it. My room was quiet, large and comfortable.
- The rooms were really nice (one with a view over the hills and the nearby castle). The breakfast was good (nothing special but there was plenty of choice). The hotel was cosy and we felt good there.
- Superb location for visiting the Alsace-Lorraine region. Best reached by car, the hotel offers extremely spacious rooms, all well-equipped with everything you might need. Located in a a quiet part of the village–not that anywhere in the area is actually noisy!–the beauty of the hotel’s exterior is well matched by their excellent meals. Consider this hotel a must-stop if you are in area.
Hotel Cigoland is located in Kintzheim, just 27 miles from Strasbourg. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Every room includes a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Colmar is 13 miles from Hotel Cigoland, and Freiburg im Breisgau is 27 miles from the property. Entzheim Airport is 22 miles away.
- Family room extremely spacious, clean and super comfortable beds. The additional crib was installed as requested which almost never happen in bookings. Free parking in front of the hotel is very convenient and the wifi quality in the room is excellent.
- We arrived late an they prepare us a snack even if the kitchen was closed
- Usual hotel, for short stay to visit cigoland or to stop for a night during trip in Alsace Region
- Good clean lodging, great variety at breakfast, friendly staff. And right next door to a first class restaurant! I cannot think of anything that would have made this visit better.
- You have good hotels and better ones. This one belongs to the better categories !
La Cour du Bailli Suites & Spa
Located in Bergheim, 9 miles from Colmar, La Cour du Bailli Suites & Spa features a terrace and hot tub. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Certain units include a sitting area where you can relax. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a gift shop at the property.Freiburg im Breisgau is 27 miles from La Cour du Bailli Suites & Spa, and Gérardmer is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Entzheim Airport, 27 miles from La Cour du Bailli Suites & Spa.
- An amazing old building fully renovated. Swimming pool and jacuzzi very nice. Location is awesome in the center of the old village. Apartment well equipped. Kid friendly.
- A historical building in an awesome location. The atmosphere of the place is exceptional. The restaurant is very good, we loved the wines and the food. The room is very well equipped with a comfortable bed.
- Super cosy and beautiful small alsacien village. Amazing restaurant fresh and traditional food.
- I loved the old building, so amazing. The staff were great, the village is beautiful.
- The room was very nice, clean, comfortable. Staff was very polite. Excellent location.
Auberge Le Meisenberg
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Auberge Le Meisenberg offers accommodations in Châtenois, just 27 miles from Strasbourg. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.A number of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. Colmar is 13 miles from AUBERGE LE MEISENBERG, and Freiburg im Breisgau is 28 miles from the property. Entzheim Airport is 22 miles away.
- Breakfast and diner were really good. Friendly staff, clean room and good location.
– Property was very nice in the local Alsatian style
– rooms well decorated and newly refurbished including bathroom
– excellent restaurant
– very friendly staff
- The lady proprietor recommended most lovely local restaurant La Vignette to take dinner. Really nice, freshly prepared food. Breakfast was nicely prepared using fresh local ingredients. Together with cheerful service made a nice start of a day!
Old building, very nice restored rooms and bathroom.
Vere nice young couple as host and hostes.
Exelent restaurant and food.( completely filled even on sunday evening)
Large very, nice breakfast.
easey to reach from motorway.
Wonderful place created by great people that make everyone feel at home.
Attention to detail particularly related to small things that those that travel with small kids love and appreciate.
Excellent dining option and a really great breakfast.
Logis Hotel Le Parc
Showcasing a spa center and hot tub, Logis Hotel Le Parc is located in Saint-Hippolyte in the region of Alsace, just 30 miles from Strasbourg. The hotel has a sauna and hammam, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. All rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is concierge services at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Colmar is 11 miles from Logis Hotel Le Parc, and Freiburg im Breisgau is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Entzheim Airport, 25 miles from Logis Hotel Le Parc.
- Amazingly comfortable bed and room was great. Location is awesome. Great stay overall and we will be back. Thanks.
Very nice hotel — we stopped there 1 night during our visit to Strasbourg and Colmar and had a perfect night sleep – a lot of white, cosy pillows (the ones you are always craving to get in a hotel).
On-site restaurant was very convenient to enjoy the dinner after relaxing spa / hammam. Hammam was rather small, but it was rather a nice bonus
The breakfast was great as well
Location is great, with a view to Haute Koenigsbourg, the hotel is in a quiet area. The room was surprisingly big and had a little balcony. For November it was a bit fresh. 🙂 But in summer it will be nice! Breakfast is BIG! Fresh eggs – you can boil them yourself, all the lovely croissants, pain au chocolate, baguette, cheese, ham, jam, joghurt, fruit, etc. It was easy to find something new every day on a four day stay.
The spa area is nice, in an “old” barn, swimming pool is big. Sauna and hammam are on a different level. There is a lot to see in the area, nice!
What one should know before booking: on Monday the hotel restaurant is closed. We found out too late – on Monday evening – and had a hard time finding a restaurant as the remaining open ones were fully booked.
- Extremely big and modern room, comfy bed. Nice breakfeast with delicious pastries. Great pool!
- Modern inside w spa comfort, located in a beautiful place w excellent weekend demi pension offer. Food is excellent, breakfast abundent. Loved our stay!
ibis budget Sélestat
Located in Sélestat, 27 miles from Strasbourg, ibis budget Sélestat features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.All rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a shower. A flat-screen TV is available.Colmar is 12 miles from ibis budget Sélestat, and Freiburg im Breisgau is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Entzheim Airport, 22 miles from ibis budget Sélestat.
- Clean, all you need for a 1 night stay. Parking right at the door
- Secure parking . Quiet location but within a short walking or driving distance of Town. Friendly staff. Warm room and plenty of hot water. Good shower. Snacks available.
- Great value for money, best budget hotel I have stayed in. Really good idea of hotel manadgement.
- La chambre est agréable, avec des petites lumières sympa la nuit.
- La propreté, la literie, le parking (grand, gratuit, clôturé), grand nombre de prises dans la chambre
Top Hotels In Orschwiller Alsace Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Orschwiller Alsace to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Orschwiller Alsace but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Orschwiller Alsace. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!