10 Best Hotels To Stay In Orriols Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Orriols Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Orriols Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Orriols Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Orriols Catalonia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Orriols Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Orriols Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Orriols Catalonia:
Hotel Sausa is located in the Girona countryside, a 20 minute drive from the region’s capital. It features an outdoor swimming pool, rooms with balconies and free Wi-Fi access.Rooms at the Sausa are spacious and have bright décor. Each room has satellite TV, air conditioning and a telephone.Traditional, Catalan cuisine is offered in the Sausa’s restaurant, where guests can enjoy views of the hotel’s grounds.The Sausa has a terrace, tennis courts and guests can use the hotel’s bikes. Local activities include golf and hiking.Hotel Sausa is a 30-minute drive from the Costa Brava and 14 miles from the town of Figueres. The hotel has easy access to the Autopista del Mediterráneo Highway, a 10 minute drive away.
- Lovely family run hotel. Food was good and the pool was fabulous
- Marc i Paquita dos grans anfitrions. Tracte Excepcional. Gracies per tot.
Beautiful location in the countryside. Quiet despite next to Motorway.
Very friendly and helpful staff.
- One of my regular stops when travelling from Algarve to eastern Europe. Friendly family run hotel with excellent, good value restaurant. Well located close to AP7 motorway.
+ close to the highway, so easy place to stop
+ swimming pool
+ cleanliness of the hotel
Hotel Les Roques
This family-run hotel offers a seasonal outdoor pool and bright rooms with free Wi-Fi, flat-screen LCD TV and a coffee maker. Figueres and the Costa Brava are just 12 mi away.Hotel Les Roques has a TV lounge which opens onto the terrace. Outside there is sports pitch and a playground. Staff at reception can provide tourist information, and you can hire a bicycle for free.Breakfast is served in the hotel’s bar, which has a fireplace. The restaurant offers traditional Catalan food and has an outdoor seating area.Located just outside Bàscara, Hotel Les Roques is a 5-minute drive from Camallera Train Station, offering regular services to Figueres and Girona. Figueres is famous for the Salvador Dalí Museum.Hotel Les Roques is located 16 mi from the charming medieval city of Girona. The guest house can arrange transfers to Girona Airport at an extra cost.
- Location was perfect for us, staff very polite and accommodating, I would say hotel would be a 3 star in UK. Typical Spanish hotel.
- The staff was very friendly and the pool gorgeous big.
- The staff was really nice, hotel had a big pool . The food and homemade wine in the restaurant downstairs were just amazing.
- Clean and calme, nice pool, very friendly staff. We hade dinner with the kids at the restaurant. It was very good
- Loved the relaxed feel, friendly helpful staff….Thank you
Casa Anamaria Hotel & Villas
Surrounded by countryside, Hotel Casa Anamaria is located in Ollers, 5.6 mi from Banyoles, in the province of Girona. It features an outdoor salt-water swimming pool and offers rooms with air conditioning, heating, and free WiFi.The rooms feature elegant décor and include a safety deposit box, flat-screen TV, and wardrobe. The private bathroom comes with a bath or a shower. Hairdryer and toiletries are provided.There are tennis courts on site, a heliport, as well as a spa with a sauna available for a surcharge. The property also includes a restaurant and a snack bar, serving traditional Catalan dishes.The surrounding area is popular for hiking, cycling, and exploring the countryside. Banyoles Lake is 9.3 mi away and Girona is 17 mi from the hotel. The coast can be reached in around 40 minutes by car.Girona is 12 mi from Casa Anamaria Hotel & Villas. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 18 mi from the property.
- Absolutely fabulous place. Meals were fantastic with hand prepared home cooked delicacies complementing amazing meat and fish dishes. The host was extremely friendly and went out of his way to ensure we had the best vacation possible.
Yes, croissants were extra flakey. But let me add the list of small things that made a real difference.
-Excellent size room
-High quality Mattress (best sleep in a year)
-High quality furniture and finishes (luxury at a great price)
-Wine opener was brought to our room 1 minute after request.
But above all this, which made me and my boyfriend incredibly happy, was the welcoming of our two small dogs that we usually have trouble bringing with us on our weekend holidays. They treated us (and our dogs) with respect, and didnt try to charge an extra fee for the dogs (which most hotels try to do). We felt welcome, our little dogs felt very welcome. They were even allowed to run around the grounds without their leashes. Thanks!!!
- Is such a beautiful place and perfect for families. It would be interesting to stay at least a weekend to enjoy well the property. The restaurant had very good food, the staff was really nice and helpful and there was plenty of families and children there. My 1 year old boy really liked to play on the grass. There were many couples too. Spacious brand new rooms with nice decor. Highly recommended!
- Excellent rooms, interior space. Best pool ever!!!!! Staff was very attentive and happy to make things perfect
Excellent buffet breakfast
Very friendly service
Peaceful location with wonderful views all round
Hotel Mas Carreras 1846
Hotel Mas Carreras 1846 is located in Bordils, in the Catalan countryside just 15 minutes’ drive from Girona. This charming stone farmhouse offering stylish rooms and a large garden with a pool.The air-conditioned rooms feature exposed stone walls and vintage details. The oak bed frames are handcrafted in Sweden, and each room comes with free WiFi, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a hairdryer and slippers.The hotel is close to the Baix Empordà countryside, and the surrounding area is great for cycling and hiking. The property can arrange bicycle rental on site.You can reach the beaches of the Costa Brava in around 30 minutes from Hotel Mas Carreras 1846. Figueres, home to the Salvador Dalí Museum, is also 30 minutes’ drive away.
- It is a small hotel with captivation and the personnel is very polite and professional
- The place is very peaceful and the service was great
- Beautiful building, great room that smelled amazing, comfy bed, very nice pool, good breakfast, nice grounds.
A most perfect delight. Romantic,Charming, tranquil, calm. A six star hotel in a beautiful setting with a delightful heated pool.
Breakfast was splendid, with such a choice and the best coffee I have ever had in a hotel.
The place is chic and designer quality. The owners have paid such attention in every detail.The bed and bedding were such wonderful quality.
The staff a joy . So helpful, professional and friendly.
Thank you so very much. We will be back next year.
- Almost everything is perfect: very clean, well entertained, relaxing atmosphere, extremely friendly and helpful people. We loved the beautiful garden with its pool in particular. There’s one thing however and it matters: the traffic noise.
Hotel Restaurante Medinya
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Offering a terrace and a restaurant, Hotel Restaurante Medinya is located in Medinya, 8.1 mi from Girona. It features heated rooms and a 24-hiour front desk.All rooms come with a tiled floor, wardrobe and a flat-screen TV. Featuring a bath or shower, the private bathrooms also come with free toiletries and towels. Extras include linen. Some rooms have a balcony and free Wi-Fi access.At Hotel Restaurante Medinya guests will find a snack bar. The restaurant serves traditional local dishes. Free public parking is possible on site.Café bars and restaurants are a short walk from Hotel Restaurante Medinya, while shops can be found within a 10-minute drive. L’Estartit and L’Escala are both 19 mi from the property. El Montgri is within 16 mi. Girona Airport is at a distance of 11 mi.
- It was on my route. It has a bar restaurant alongside. The staff were very helpful despite lack of a common language.
arrived late at night and still got a very good and quickly prepared meal
Otherwise, hotel very basic, no english spoken but it suited our agenda
- It’s adequate for one night stopover. Bed was comfortable
- The bed was ok. In the evening we had rather good and cheap diner. In the restaurant it was air condition and wi-fi.
- Very good value for money. Great as a stop over when travelling north or south.
Hotel Masia La Palma
La Palma Hotel is a characteristic stone farmhouse set in the Catalan countryside, 12 mi from Figueres. It features a spa and seasonal outdoor pool, as well as free Wi-Fi.Decorated in country style, rooms feature wooden floors and wooden beams. All heated rooms have flat-screen satellite TV and a safe. The private bathroom comes with a bathrobe and amenities.Available at an extra cost, the Masia spa includes a sauna and jacuzzi. Guests also have access to the gym, and there is a relaxing lounge overlooking the gardens.The hotel has a bar, and the restaurant serves characteristic Catalan cuisine. Packed lunches can be requested.La Palma has a tour desk, and you can go horse riding in the area. There is easy access to the AP7 Motorway and free parking is offered.
Ultimate crush ! Everything was just perfect, the place, the garden, the room and incredible restaurant.
We will come back for sure !
- Very professional staff that make you feel at home
- Bel endroit , mais une exploitation pas optimum , il y a des bémols et des imperfections … dommage car le site est au calme ( si pas de myriade de gosses qui hurlent et crient ) et isolé a la campagne … le point fort reste le resto ( que nous n avons pas essayé car invité autre part ) qui semble etre de bonne réputation ( cité au michelin ) …
- TODO..la masia..la tranquilidad..su piscina…restaurante magnifico…el trato maravilloso..las habitaciones…són una familia encantadora..ah y Lluna..
- Tout : l’accueil, la gentillesse, la propreté, la cuisine, le calme.
- Ultimate crush ! Everything was just perfect, the place, the garden, the room and incredible restaurant.
Offering outdoor bubble rooms, ideal for star gazing, Mil Estrelles is located in Cornellá de Terri. Set by Terri River and 10 minutes’ drive from Banyoles Lake, the hotel features a restaurant.The rustic-style hotel with stylish decor offers bright rooms with private bathroom and air conditioning. The exterior bubble rooms include a telescope and impressive sky views.Offering a garden with a furnished terrace, Mil Estrelles is located in an ideal location for outdoor activities such as cycling or hiking. There are massage facilities as well as a hot tub available.The towns of Púbol and Foixà are within 3 minutes by car, offering a variety of traditional Catalan restaurants. Girona is 12 mi away, while the airport is 30 minutes’ drive from the property.
- Fantastic location, beautiful grounds and house. We stayed in the house but it is possible to do glamping in the bubble houses . one of the owners, Charlie was so gracious with his time and knowledge of the area. We stayed for two nights so it was great to know where the nearest beach was and a bit of local history too. Greek and roman ruins and a walled city where we ate, all thanks to Charlie. Breakfast was excellent as well, champagne for breakfast (maybe for the newly weds) I stuck to the orange juice
La atención del personal, que en todo momento se encargaron de que estuviéramos como reyes.
El flotarium, experiecia muy relajante.
La noche romántica en la burbuja.
Los desayunos y cenas, deliciosos, a medida de necesidades especiales.
La bonita y tranquila habitación en la masía.
La música ambiente que hay por todas partes.
El jardín, agradable para pasear. Bien cuidado.
Me encanto la verdad que fue totalmente inesperado.
Estuvimos probando el flotarium en pareja y es una sensación fantástica.
- Los jardines, Y el desayuno estaba muy bien Mucha tranquilidad
- Nos encanto!! Es spectacular… la decoracion y el ambiente
Sants Metges Hotel
Featuring a seasonal outdoor swimming pool, Sants Metges Hotel is located in Sant Julià De Ramis. The hotel has a restaurant and a spa and wellness center. Both free WiFi and private parking are available on site.The rooms in the hotel are equipped with a coffee machine. The rooms come with a private bathroom, while selected rooms include a terrace and others also feature a mountain view. At Sants Metges Hotel each room has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels.Guests at the accommodation can enjoy a à la carte breakfast.Sants Metges Hotel offers a hot tub.Languages spoken at the reception include Catalan, German and English, and guests are invited to request information on the area when needed.Lloret de Mar is 23 miles from the hotel. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 10 miles from Sants Metges Hotel.
- This is an outstanding hotel -recently opened and a real find. The restaurant was superb and while the table staff sometimes struggled with the complexity of the menu’s requirements, that in no way detracted from the experience of the meal.
- This is an astonishing hotel. Everything is of highest quality. First of all, the restaurant Atempo is amazing, we totally enjoyed this exceptional dinner. Wonderful and caring staff throughout the hotel. Super personalized breakfast. The architecture is unbelievable. All details are of superb quality: the linens, cloth, towels, all ingredients they use. Best place to forget hectic life. Will come back for sure.
- Fun fresh place in the fields, great design and nice area around. Rooms with the view on the valley. Good option for going to Girona or Cadaqués
Espectaculares instalaciones , atención del más alto nivel , y la dedicación del personal maravillosa , cada detalle, su estética, las habitaciones, su comida excepcional.
El museo parte de este complejo, y otras áreas hace de este sitio algo único,
- Servei, atencions, personal, vistes, comoditat, qualitat del llit.
Hotel Palau de Girona
Well-communicated on the main avenue into Girona, this modern hotel features minimal design and modern luxuries which will make for a relaxing time whether you are planning a long stay in Girona or are just passing through.Sleep soundly in the sound-proofed rooms which feature stylish design and contemporary bathrooms with hydromassage showers or baths. Enjoy parquet floors and soothing colors.For breakfast the Palau offers both buffet or continental options, as well as a list of daily specials, all served with fresh espresso coffee.The Palau de Girona is located on the northern entrance into the city so it is easy for you to visit the sights and attractions. Being well-connected to the major roads, you will easily be able to make the 19 mi drive to the Costa Brava where you can find golden beaches and have a dip in the Mediterranean.In the evening, sit down to an excellent meal in the Palau’s restaurant, Anami, which serves seafood specialties as well as a variety of dishes from the set menu or á la carte. Guests can enjoy live performance or karaoke on Saturday nights.
- The staff are so so lovely Faruke and another lady who worked in the evening were so accommodating. The evening dinner was fab so enjoyed tuna salad and the wine was recommended was great. Don’t go to the hotel chains pick this one in Gerona. Thank you for a lovely 2 days.
- Room / bed was very comfortable, plenty available in the bar / cafeteria downstairs -location was ok – easy ‘off the road’ stop overnight –
The location was perfect for the business I had to do. Staff was very friendly and the room was very clean and the bed comfortable.
There is a nice, if expensive if you deviate from the set daily menu, restaurant virtually next door.
- This isn’t a bad spot to stop-off if you are only needing a place to put your head down for the night. We were lucky to get parking on site, for free, but during busier times, you’d perhaps have a problem finding parking or have to pay for the hotel parking. Check-in was fairly quick and friendly. The room was very clean and was a decent size with all the necessities to make your stay comfortable. Room temperature was perfect, not too hot, not too cold. The bed was comfortable but could have done with better pillows. The shower was lovely, with good power. Both internal hotel noises and external noises were very minimal. Wifi is quite good too.
- The staff, although skeleton, were as helpful as they could be in the circumstances. Our rooms were quiet and comfortable. The breakfast was a good spread of food although cost 10 euros pp.
This boutique hotel with free Wi-Fi houses a Michelin Star Restaurant. It is in the center of this charming town, less than 0.6 mi from the Lake of Banyoles.The Ca L’Arpa is set in a 19th-century house and offers attractive design. It is a short walk to Banyoles’s main square.Some rooms offer a private balcony and air conditioning; while others have a private terrace.Ca L’Arpa’s restaurant offers modern versions of traditional recipes. It uses local and seasonal ingredients.Historic Girona is only 9.3 mi away and the Dalí Museum in Figueres is within 19 mi. The surrounding area is ideal for cycling and hiking. There are also golf courses nearby.
This is a family hotel with a Michelin Star Chef at its head. It is therefore an amazing gastronomic experience, with the breakfasts being unmissable. Do eat there in the evening you’ll find great value in the menu de “goges”.
We stayed in a superior room and the bed was very large and comfortable. Thee was a very large storage area for clothes etc and two shower options which I appreciated. The rooms are spotless. The towels large and soft. Staff are very friendly and were able to accommodate our two bicycles, as we made the most of cycling around the area, especially the nearby lake.
There is free parking in adjacent streets and you can drop off stuff directly outside the hotel in the taxi area for 10 minutes.
- A beautiful boutique hotel run by a Michelin starred chef. We were attending a wedding and so were unfortunately not able to enjoy eating in the restaurant. Our friends did though and raved about it.
- Very nice modern rooms and the bed was not only big but also very comfortable. Brilliant location and it is easy to find paid parking on the same street where the hotel is or there are free parking spaces two blocks away. The old town is just a 2 minute walk away and the lake is a 5-7 minute walk. Highly recommended!
- Bedding great. Bathrooms had nice fixtures, especially showers. Food is sensational and creative. Truly masterful. Conveniently located for walking almost anywhere you’d like to visit in this charming little city.
- Friendly staff. Lovely comfortable room; good bed, nice linens and towels, excellent shower, good quality toiletries and thoughtful extras such as a shoe cleaning kit.
- This is a family hotel with a Michelin Star Chef at its head. It is therefore an amazing gastronomic experience, with the breakfasts being unmissable. Do eat there in the evening you’ll find great value in the menu de “goges”.
Top Hotels In Orriols Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Orriols Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Orriols Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Orriols Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!