10 Best Hotels To Stay In Oroso Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Oroso Galicia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Oroso Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Oroso Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Oroso Galicia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Oroso Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Oroso Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Oroso Galicia:
Aldea Guntin Camping Cañiza
Surrounded by countryside, Aldea Guntin – Camping Cañiza features an outdoor swimming pool and a tennis court. There is free WiFi is public areas.All bungalows have heating. Each includes a TV and a kitchen.The bungalows include 2 bedrooms and a bathroom with a bath or a shower. Towels and bed linen are provided.The area us popular for hiking, horse riding, and canoeing. Encore de Frieira River can be reached in 15 minutes by car. Ourense is 28 mi away.
- El estilo de camping de montaña. La ubicación. Sus instalaciones.
Lo mejor es que la piscina esta cerquita y el camping no es ruidoso.Hay supermercados y bares cerca , son económicos.
El personal es agradable y relación calidad precio esta muy bien
- La atención personalizada, el servicio y la estancia tranquila del lugar..
- Todo. Destaco la atención que fue muy buena y el servicio que dan que es de lo mejor. Un bonito sitio al que volveré
- Me gusto el camping porque se llega fácil y el bungalow estaba muy bien y estaban el chico miy pensiente y estaba todo linpio y ordenado
Palacio de Barreiro
Offering gardens with an outdoor pool and views of the surrounding countryside, Palacio de Barreiro is set in a Galician country house which dates back to the 17th Century and has many original features.Rooms come with a private bathroom and a TV. They feature exposed stone walls and wooden beamed ceilings.Free WiFi is available in public areas, and free private parking is available on site.The A52 Rias Baixas Motorway is 5.6 mi from the property and connects with Orense in around 30 minutes. Vigo and Pontevedra can be reached in around an hour.
- This was truly a find!! A beautiful old palacio in the middle of vineyards with a very friendly owner who picked oranges for our breakfast/ excursions. Breakfast was simple, but tasty. We liked it here so much that we stayed two extra nights.
Nos encantó, el sitio es muy acogedor, el trato es excelente, dispuestos en todo momento a ayudar. El recorrido y la explicación del dueño muy interesante.
Nosotros fuimos con un niño de casi tres años y nos brindaron todas las facilidades para estar cómodos.
- El Palacio de Barreiros es un lugar con mucho encanto, se trata de un hotel con historia, que Don Antonio (el dueño) te la explica con todo detalle. El desayuno es muy completo. Las instalaciones están muy limpias, allí se respira aire puro y tranquilidad.
- Todo en general, pero sobre todo la atención personal recibida. Te hacían sentir como en casa y las ganas que tienen de que te sientas agusto, te aconsejan sobre sitios para ver y cosas que hacer. La ubicación está en un precioso sitio. Y encima se interesan por saber qué puede estar mal para mejorar. Intentaremos volver seguro
Equipamiento e instalaciones correctas, atención amable.
Sin nada que objetar al trato recibido, esperaba más del lugar vistas las altísimas puntuaciones en Booking
Casa Spa Hijos Dalgo
The Casa Spa Hijos Dalgo is a country house with large grounds in the town of Crecente, near Vigo. It has a swimming pool, a spa and free Wi-Fi.The rooms in the Hijos Dalgo blend original features with modern decoration. They all have bathroom with bath or shower, and TV.There are two swimming pools, including one for children. The spa has a hot tub and Turkish baths. You can explore the large, tree-filled gardens.The restaurant uses local produce to create regional specialties. In the summer you can dine outside on the terrace.The town of Crecente sits on the River Miño bordering with Portugal. The city of Vigo is about 35 minutes away by car. Free public parking can be found nearby.
- We were unsure on arrival as property doesn’t look much from the road, The car parking is opposite across a road however as we had a motorbike we parked inside the gates, We had very good wine on the terrace under the house in the afternoon (after a swim)with comfy seats, we also had dinner which we really enjoyed. We were also offered a spar treatment which we didn’t take up. The room was large and comfortable, staff very helpful! There wasn’t much within walking distance.
- Simpatia do Abilio e restante pessoal. Espaço envolvente fantástico.
- La tranquilidad del lugar y la amabilidad de los dueños
- Lo mejor ha sido la hospitalidad de todos los miembros de la casa y lo pendientes que están de tu confort. El poder ir a la nevera y coger cualquier refresco o agua es un puntazo. Además el sitio es muy tranquilo y perfecto para relajarse.
- La casa está muy bien ubicada para conocer la zona, que ofrece muchas y estupendas opciones para pasar unos días de vacaciones. A destacar además la amabilidad de todo personal con Abilio al frente, siempre dispuesto a ayudar y complacer a los visitantes. Todo un detalle disponer de bebidas frescas y algo de comer a cualquier hora.
Arnoia Caldaria is a spa hotel, using natural thermal waters. It offers a spa center with an indoor swimming pool, a tennis court and free public Wi-Fi access.The hotel is set in the rural Ribeiro region of Galicia, next to the Arnoia and Miño Rivers. The city of Ourense is around 12 miles away. Just 2.5 miles from the hotel is the historic village of Ribadavia.The Arnois Caldaria is set on attractive grounds, and has views of the nearby mountains. Rooms are spacious and bright. They all have air conditioning, a minibar and a safe.The hotel’s hydrotherapy pool is free for all guests. At an extra cost, there is also a steam bath. Massages and other treatments are available.The Arnoia Caldaria has a restaurant and a cafe-bar. There is a gift shop and a 24-hour front desk. Free public parking is available on site.
- The facilities were clean, and the staff was very friendly, especially in the Cafeteria.
- La verdad es que nada me gusto en general, el personal que es muy amable y las instalaciones muy limpias.
- Es la segunda vez que nos quedamos en este hotel, y seguimos igual de contentos. El acceso a las piscinas libre y el desayuno siguen siendo maravillosos. Reservamos con muy poco tiempo y solo quedaban habitaciones superiores, cada euro merecido.
- El Entorno es precioso, muy tranquilo, un hotel para relajarse.
- La cama muy cómoda y el desayuno buffet muy variado
Hotel Pazo Carballo
Set in a country house with large gardens, 1.2 mi from Ribadavia and its medieval center, Hotel Pazo Carballo is a rustic-style hotel offering free Wi-Fi and a breakfast buffet.Each heated room features wooden floors and a TV. There is a private bathroom with a bath tub or shower and free toiletries. Some rooms also have a fireplace or separate seating area with a sofa.Hotel Pazo Carballo serves breakfast and other meals in its 2 cozy dining rooms, featuring exposed stone walls and wooden beams. The hotel also offers a spacious lounge area with a fireplace and TV.You can find various hiking trails in the area around Ribadavia. The Balneario de Prexigueiro Thermal Springs are within a 10-minute drive of the hotel and Ourense is 16 mi away.
- The place itself is very beautiful. The breakfast also quite good.
- The breakfast wa amazing, the room was nice and large. If I come back to Galicia I will definitly stay here again.
- In an ideal situation for exploring the local area – we specifically wanted to visit the thermals which were only a few km away. We drove to the other side of the lake that the hotel stands near, and found a marina with cafe overlooking the lake which was delightful. The hotel is characterful, the room of a good size and breakfast was of an acceptable standard.
- We stayed in this attractive old house to visit Ribadavia. Our room was large and well-decorated and we had a good breakfast. It’s outside town – in fact it’s just off the motorway although not particularly noisy. We felt it was good value.
- Breakfast was very good. Staff were friendly and obliging
Hotel Mondariz Adventure
Located in Mondariz, Hotel Mondariz Adventure provides free WiFi. This 1-star hotel offers a 24-hour front desk and luggage storage space.At the hotel, all rooms have a desk and a flat-screen TV.Vigo is 14 miles from Hotel Mondariz Adventure. The nearest airport is Vigo Airport, 9 miles from the accommodation.
No reviews yet.
Balneario de Mondariz
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Set next to the River Tea, Hotel Balneario de Mondariz is one of Spain’s most well-known spas. It features an 18-hole golf course with impressive views of the picturesque Galician countryside. Free WiFi is offered throughout the property.All rooms are soundproofed and come with a flat-screen TV, heating, and air conditioning. The private bathroom comes with free toiletries, bathrobe and slippers, bath, and hairdryerThe Water Palace has waterbeds, geysers and hydromassage jets. There is also a river area, a cascade and dry and steam saunas.There is a large garden area and a children’s playground where activities for children are arranged. You can also find good hiking in the nearby countryside.Hotel Balneario de Mondariz is 30 minutes’ drive from Vigo Airport. The Portuguese border is 12 mi away.
- I went there off-season (March), which was perfect. Stunning location, wonderful historic buildings updated with all modern conveniences, fantastic warm-water huge thermal swimming pool (indoors for all weathers), traditional mineral water for health, beneficial spa treatments (at excellent prices). The scenic countryside around Mondariz has well-maintained walking paths along crystal-clear running streams (Rio Tea). The food at Mondariz Spa was excellent – fresh, tasty, beautifully-presented breakfast buffet. Plus a snack/salad bar open all day if lighter fare than full dining-room lunch and/or dinner is desired. Super retreat for health, diet, and exercise!
- This facility is a true Spa. The service was excellent and the ambiance was top drawer.
The Water Palace beats by far any thermal pool I know in other spas- it is enormous with lots of “attractions” which I won’t tell you about so as not to spoil the surprise. This was low season and I was there with less than 30 other guests. But at high season it may eventually be overpopulated.
Breakfast excellent; dinner excellent and makes me feel sorry for the restaurants around because we did not feel like missing dinner at hotel. At 25 euro it was cheap. Also the restaurant personnel were tops and it is always enticing to address the personnel in Portuguese and be understood and answered in Galician.
Receptionists helpful and efficient. Nice too.
Car garage acceptable.
- The food was amazing, and the swimming pool is really nice but if you don’t have kids I think that you might have a hard time!
- We have visited before about 18 months ago and decided to spend Christmas Day there. We booked half-board and we were very impressed with the set menu for the evening meal. We have lived in Spain for 15 years and had many meals out, this was in my top 5, really tasty and good value for money. We will definitely consider repeating this Christmas Day treat.
Hotel Cemar is located in Mondariz, in the Galician countryside. This hotel has a large terrace set in lush gardens with fruit trees, where you can enjoy great views of the surroundings.The rooms at Hotel Cemar feature a TV and a private bathroom. Each room offers views of the mountains or the pool area. There is free WiFi in common areas.The hotel’s restaurant serves traditional Galician food, and there is also a nightclub on site. Other facilities offered at the property include a a 24-hour front desk, meeting facilities and a shared lounge. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including golfing, cycling and horse riding. The property offers free parking in its spacious car park.Vigo and the coast can be reached in around 25 minutes by car. The Portuguese border is a 20-minute drive away.
- Almost nothing about this hotel. The bed was comfortable and that’s about it.
- The location is the value. Property is lush mt. scenery. 1 km from Mondariz with spa, rivers for swimming, good restaurants, scenic driving, historic ruins. off the beaten track.
- LAS CENAS EN EL CATERING PARA CORRER Y NO PARAR, LA PRESENTACION DE LO MAS SOSO PARECE QUE EN VEZ DE COLOCAR LA COMIDA LA TIRARAN,TODO EL MUNDO METIA MANO EN DONDE QUERIAN TODO UN POCO MANGA POR HOMBRO, LA CARNE IMPOSIBLE DE COMER DE DURA QUE ESTABA LO UNICO UNOS JURELES FRITOS QUE SE DEJABAN COMER, PEDIR UNA CERVEZA UNA ODISEA TENIAS QUE ESPERAR PARA QUE TE LA TRAJERAN DE LA CAFETERIA, BUENO PARA OLVIDAR.
- A pesar de ser un pedazo de Hotel, nuestro perro de 35 kg estuvo la mar de bien ya q nos ofrecieron posibilidad de sacar las comidas a la terraza. La habitación un lujo y la bañera de hidromasaje. ..espectacular! El personal atento, amable y muy profesionales. Volveremos!!!
- La tranquilidad del lugar. La habitación era muy amplia. La cama y almohada eran comodísimas.
Eurostars Monumento Monasterio de San Clodio Hotel & Spa
This beautifully renovated 12th-century Cistercian monastery is set in gardens and provides an historic setting for your visit to Galicia’s Ribeiro wine region.Eurostars Monumento Monasterio de San Clodio Hotel & Spa is set around two cloisters built in a Baroque and Renaissance style. Since its renovation, the interior combines the impressive original stonework with subtle modern design and state-of-the-art lighting.Spacious, air-conditioned rooms feature high ceilings, stone walls and views over the surrounding vineyards and woodland. They includes a flat-screen satellite TV, mini-bar and free WiFi. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer.The restaurant is open for lunch from Wednesday to Sunday. It offers characteristic Galician dishes complemented by fine regional wines. There are 5 banqueting halls for weddings, christenings, etc.
- The hotel was lovely. What a great use of the building if you can’t fill it with monks!
- Monastero trasformato in hotel tra i boschi della Galizia. Buona camera ottima la cena
- El lugar es muy bonito y se respira paz por los cuatro costados. Es un monumento histórico. Sus dos claustros son una delicia. La habitación es moderna y muy amplia. La zona es preciosa y hay múltiples bodegas de vinos exquisitos. Recientemente han incluido un spa de vino.
- El monasterio es muy bonito, se respira historia en cada uno de sus rincones. Un remanso de tranquilidad, en el que pareciera que no hay nadie mas. Junto a esto, lo mejor para mi, es la amabilidad y profesionalidad del personal, tanto de recepción como de restaurante. De nuevo agradecer las sugerencias culinarias del muchacho que me subió la cena. Todo buenísimo ( ensalada de langostinos y zamburillas y una rica tortilla de chorizo)
- La tranquilidad de todo el hotel y sus amplios espacios y habitaciones, incluida su enorme altura de techos.
Featuring a sun terrace with a swimming pool, as well as a garden, Alcázar Milmanda is located in Milmanda. The property has a shared lounge, as well as a bar. Spanish, steakhouse and Portuguese dishes are served at the on-site restaurant.All rooms in Alcázar Milmanda are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms include a kitchen with a fridge. Guest rooms will provide guests with a private bathroom with a shower.A continental breakfast is served at the property.The area is popular for cycling and hiking.Speaking English and Spanish at the reception, staff are ready to help around the clock.Ourense is 16 miles from Alcázar Milmanda, while Geres is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Vigo Airport, 32 miles from Alcázar Milmanda.
The bed was comfortable, the space outside in geral was really nice, theres a pool even though small its still nice :). The owner makes the food there, unfortunately i didn’t have time to taste it cause i stayed for a really short time.
The air there is so good, its clean, better than the city! I hope to come back one day, to relax more and with more time!!
Owner really nice, helps out with anything you need and questions too.
- La casa esta ubicada en un entorno muy bonito, las habitaciones decoradas con buen gusto y el jardin muy agradable para jugar un rato con los niños y leer un rato.
- El trato cercano y familiar de Manuel, el entorno prefecto, la tranquilidad, el silencio, todo perfecto.
- La localización, el personal, el servicio, todo fue único
El reacondicionamiento hecho de una fortaleza a un hotel.
La amabilidad del responsable en intentar que el huésped esté bien.
- The bed was comfortable, the space outside in geral was really nice, theres a pool even though small its still nice :). The owner makes the food there, unfortunately i didn’t have time to taste it cause i stayed for a really short time.
Top Hotels In Oroso Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Oroso Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Oroso Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Oroso Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!