10 Best Hotels To Stay In Oromocto New Brunswick – Top Hotel Reviews
Oromocto New Brunswick is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Oromocto New Brunswick. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Oromocto New Brunswick. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Oromocto New Brunswick. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Oromocto New Brunswick right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Oromocto New Brunswick with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Oromocto New Brunswick:
Days Inn Oromocto
Days Inn Oromocto is located in Oromocto, just 11 miles from Fredericton. The hotel has a fitness center and indoor pool, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Fredericton Airport is 2.5 miles away.
- It was a short stay over,due to weather conditions and arriving late. Breakfast was excellent, waffles were a hit with the kids.
- The breakfast was fantastic!!! The housekeeping staff were very friendly as was the staff member who checked us in and out (same person). Our room must have been recently renovated and was clean and comfortable.
- Hotel was very clean. This appears to be a very old hotel that has been refurbished. There is a pool, although we didn’t use it. This hotel is within a 10 minute drive to CFB Gagetown, which was our destination. Breakfast was included. All the staff were very friendly and helpful.
- TV and the quality of the TV Provider(Rogers) was full HD! First Hotel that we stayed at that had this! Most Hotels have a Flat Sreen but only provide lower ED service!
- The shower hose and head fell off the wall in the bathtub while I was showering, leaving a hard stream of water coming directly out of the wall. Relayed info to staff, who appear unconcerned and unsurprised.
Howard Johnson Fredericton
One of our top picks in Fredericton.Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Howard Johnson Fredericton offers accommodations in Fredericton. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room has a TV. All rooms come with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Fredericton Airport, 9 miles from Howard J Fredericton.
- While I had to go for business , my family enjoy their stay , they got the enjoy the pool
- STAFF VERY FRIENDLY. ALLOWED TO CHECK IN QUITE A BIT EARLIER THAN REGULAR CHECK IN TIME
- If I would have had a swimsuit I would have gone swimming the pool loooked good and clean
- The sheets were clean and the pillows weren’t bad.
- Staff was very friendly, the location is good for my purpose. Overall OK, no more.
Ramada Hotel Fredericton
On the shores of the beautiful Saint John River, this convenient hotel provides contemporary amenities and easy access to downtown Fredericton and New Brunswick area attractions.Ramada features a Mediterranean-style indoor courtyard with a heated pool, hot tub, pool-side bar, game area and fish pond. Have some fun with a game of pool or relax by the waterfall with a good book.Courtyard@Ramada, a licensed family restaurant, is on site. Guests can also enjoy drinks at Pier 23, a pub and patio bar.Enjoy the riverfront, 9-hole executive golf course and driving range. Miniature golf and beach volleyball are also available at the Ramada.
- The inside courtyard was an interesting concept. Unfortunately we were too late checking in to take advantage of it?
- The front desk staff was very welcoming and helpful. The room was good,the bed was comfortable and the food and service in the restaurant was excellent. The courtyard looked to be very appealing to families and groups who would use it for socializing outside their rooms.
- Very impressed with the overall cleanliness of room. I work for a cleaning company and little areas often missed in other local hotels were dust free here. Great job to the housekeeping staff 🙂
- Love the fact the kids could swim from 9-10pm . Love the bar by the pool .
Very friendly staff.
Nice facilities, heated pool and nice hottub.
Great brunch on Sunday morning for a good price.
The Fredericton Inn
One of our top picks in Fredericton.Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, The Fredericton Inn offers accommodations in Fredericton. The hotel has a hot tub and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Fredericton Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- We arrived at the hotel about 1 1/2 hours before check in and were placed in a room. It was not the room that was originally booked for us as it was not ready yet, but I was grateful that I could drop off our luggage and get to my appointment. That evening my son and I enjoyed our meal at the hotel restaurant. The waitress that served us was very accommodating and friendly.
- The beds were very comfy and the front desk man was great
- Free parking. Great location. Nice onsite restaurants.
- Room was clean and comfortable. Nice to have coffee in our room. Staff was courteous, very helpful and friendly.
- The excellent staff at the lounge. Friendly, and personable with a great knowledge of the local craft beer choices.
Knights Inn Fredericton
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Knights Inn Fredericton offers accommodations in Fredericton.Every room has a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.The nearest airport is Fredericton Airport, 5 miles from the property.
- Staff were very friendly, and price was very fair for the facilities. A great place to spend the night if you are passing through Fredericton!
- Friendly and helpful staff person for registration and provided a lamp after failing to get over-bed light working. For that, I’m sorry I didn’t give direct feedback. The furnishings and decor were fine.
The staff was very helpful and friendly, special thanks to Tayler, he is very good guy.
I highly recommend this place.
- I cannot comment on the breakfast, because I do not eat breakfast. The bed was super comfy, loved it.
- Great economical place for an overnight stay, cold breakfast is included which was nice, but don’t expect too many options. Just milk, oats, some fruits which is nice considering the price of this place. Room was clean, bathroom was nice.
Comfort Inn Fredericton
Just a 10-minute drive from the Fredericton International Airport and renovated in November 2013, this hotel features a fitness center. Free Wi-Fi and a 32-inch flat-screen cable TV are available in all rooms. A complimentary hot breakfast is provided daily.The rooms at the Comfort Inn Fredericton include ironing facilities and tea and coffee-making facilities. Free local calls are also available.Each morning, a breakfast consisting of eggs, bacon, sausage, waffles, yogurt, and hot and cold cereal is prepared and can also be enjoyed in the privacy of the room.The Fredericton Comfort Inn has a business center. Guests can also use the on-site laundry facilities. This hotel has a non-smoking environment for added convenience.The Kings Landing Historical Settlement is 24 miles from the non-smoking Comfort Inn Fredericton in New Brunswick. Canadian Forces Base Gagetown is 17 miles away.
- Clean and comfortable. Central location. Good for shopping.
- Clean and tidy room with good smell. Good location and lots of parking lot
- I’ve stayed here before. The prices are excellent. All I want is a comfy bed, friendly staff and a clean room. I got all of that and more. I’d recommend this motel to anyone going to Fredericton.
- the perfect size for just me, nice and quiet when it was bedtime, and the tub was super comfy!
- The breakfast was really good and the room were clean and comfortable
Best Western Plus Fredericton Hotel & Suites
One of our best sellers in Fredericton! Located just off the Fredericton Bypass, this hotel is a 10-minute drive from downtown Fredericton. It serves a free hot breakfast every morning and features an indoor pool and hot tub.Free Wi-Fi access and cable TV are available in every room at Best Western Plus Fredericton Hotel & Suites. They come with a coffee maker and an iron and furnished with a work desk. A microwave and fridge are additionally provided.Guests can relax in the cocktail lounge, exercise in the fitness center, or work in the business center, all on site at the hotel. The front desk is staffed 24 hours a day and guests have access to free parking. Laundry facilities are also provided.The New Brunswick Sports Hall of Fame is 5.8 miles from the Fredericton Best Western. The Regent Mall is a 5-minute drive away.
- The breakfast was very good! The beds were quite comfortable.
- I liked the comfortable bed and pillows, very comfortable! The room was nice. The hotel is close to most everything such as malls, restaurants etc
- Breakfast not as fresh and tasty as at Quispamsis near SJ
- We have the king room with Jacuzi. Very nice room.
They left a newby at the front desk and it was really busy she was so stressed, she was flustered
she assigned us a room and when we got to it , and opened the door there was a man sitting in a chair, had to go back down and be given a new room.
Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Fredericton
Showcasing a fitness center and indoor pool, Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Fredericton is located in Fredericton. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Fredericton Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- The room vas very clean and staff was very friendly. We got free goodies from the front desk when housekeeping was a bit late.
- Very helpful staff, good breakfast, super comfy bed and exceptionally clean room with beautiful shower enclosure instead of a tub.
- The room was beautiful and the beds comfortable. The kids loved the pool, they slid down the slide quite a few times. The shower was nice and clean and the kids were happy to see treehouse on the tv.
- Excellent breakfast. Bed was really comfortable, and the room quiet.
- The room was lovely with nice furnishings and lots of room.
UNB Fredericton Accommodations
UNB Fredericton Accommodations offers accommodations in Fredericton. Free private parking is available on site.You will find an ATM and hairdresser’s at the property.The nearest airport is Fredericton Airport, 7 miles from UNB Fredericton Residence.
It was very clean and confortable.
The breakfast was good, fresh products.
- Large suite! Great washroom and beds. The living room was spacious with comfy couches. The kitchen was equipped with plates, cups, pots and pans. Dishwasher, stove and microwave was very handy. Laundry is in the same building open 24 hours. Includes a day access to the university gym.
I loved that the internet connection was strong and reliable.
The bathroom was really clean.
- We stayed a night in the UNB University before going to the Grand Fall. The apartments was quiet and clean. The bed was much more comfortable than the hotel room. The staffs were extremely helpful during our check in. As we got lost in the university facility, the security staff even took us to the apartments building.
- It is a beautiful location, on a hill looking out on the endless forests of New Brunswick and the river below. Friendly staff and easy to park a car. A lot cheaper than other accommodation in Fredericton, which can be very expensive. Actually not hard to walk into the city along a dedicated pathway. Good, powerful showers and well designed as well, with space to leave your things.
- It was very clean and confortable.
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Uptown Fredericton
Featuring a free hot breakfast, Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Uptown Frederiction has an on-site fitness center. This pet-friendly hotel is on the outskirts of Odell Park, just 5-minute-drive from downtown Fredericton.Modernly furnished, all rooms come with free Wi-Fi and a flat-screen cable TV. A coffee machine, microwave and fridge are also included. Toiletries and a hairdryer are provided in the bathroom.Each morning, sausages, bacon, scrambled eggs, cereal, a selection of pastries and fresh fruit are served in the dining area.This non-smoking property has a business center, meeting room and on-site laundry facilities. Guests can enjoy a complimentary daily newspaper.Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Uptown Fredericton is 14 miles from Fredericton International Airport. The University of New Brunswick is within 3 miles.
- Very quiet,asked to be on a upper floor to be quiet and they observed my demand. I was warned that a group of younger childrens would be staying over for a sport competition on the second night. But I did not hear a thing one the fourth floor. Very impressed with the service I got and the fact that I was warned.I will gladely come back with my husband for weekend get away!
- Overall cleanliness of the rooms and common areas, great breakfast area and comfortable beds. We like the convience ‘store’ items for sale in the lobby and the free popcorn in the evening was a nice touch.
- Where do I start! The staff was outstanding from the moment we arrived to the moment we left. So accommodating to my husband and I and our furry friend, Sassy. She also loved her stay!
- Bed was really comfortable, room was really clean, staff were excellent and very nice!
- When we checked in we got a free upgrade from a standard king room to a king suite. It was very beautiful and big!
Top Hotels In Oromocto New Brunswick Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Oromocto New Brunswick to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Oromocto New Brunswick but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Oromocto New Brunswick. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!