10 Best Hotels To Stay In Ornon Rhône-Alps – Top Hotel Reviews
Ornon Rhône-Alps is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Ornon Rhône-Alps. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ornon Rhône-Alps. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ornon Rhône-Alps. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Ornon Rhône-Alps right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Ornon Rhône-Alps with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Ornon Rhône-alps:
Hotel Le Terminus
Located in Le Bourg-dʼOisans in the region of Rhône-Alpes, 6 miles from Les Deux Alpes, Hotel Le Terminus features a sun terrace and views of the mountains. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.The area is popular for biking and hiking. Grenoble is 17 miles from Hotel Le Terminus, and L’Alpe-d’Huez is 3 miles away. Saint Geoirs Airport is 40 miles from the property.
- the room was discussing, grimy and dirty, not child friendly , hardzards in the bathroom poor design and bury myself on the shower. Would never stay here again
The room was absolutely charming. Beautifully laid out with a luggage rack, desk, ensuite shower room and a balcony with table, chairs and sunshade, it exceeded my expectations. It was also spotlessly clean and soap/towels were provided in ensuite. I was given a key for the room and access code for the building so I could come and go as I pleased.
There was a small bar area downstairs where breakfast was provided in the morning. A restaurant was also on site.
Outside in the garden was a shed with secure storage for bikes.
- Small room,on suite shower/toilet room.breakfast available for extra €6 a day.staff fully welcoming,helpful and English speaking.
- Very good location and liked the quirky room which was homely and comfortable.
- The rooms inner layout is pretty unique. Small but very cute.
Hôtel Oberland is located in Le Bourg-dʼOisans, 6 miles from Les Deux Alpes and 17 miles from Grenoble. The hotel has a seasonal outdoor pool and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include views of the mountains or garden. All rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing, biking and hiking. L’Alpe-d’Huez is 3 miles from Hôtel Oberland, and Les Menuires is 31 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Saint Geoirs Airport, 40 miles from the property.
- We just did an overnight stop and were just after something basic, the owner is absolutely brilliant, really friendly and funny and very willing to speak English. Perfect stop off if heading to Auris en Oisans.
- The bed was a little bouncy but the hotelier offered a warm welcome and the room was clean and functional. Almost too handy for the bus station across the road! We paid 55 euros for a room for three and were more than satisfied.
- Very helpful owner. Hotel with a sense of history.
- Very clean and very comfortable beds. It is a time travel in this hotel back to a century.
- We stayed for a weekends skiing. Bedrooms at the front and the restaurant face the zig zag road up to Alpe d’Huez. The hotel is in the centre of the town next to the bus station with its own big car park. Clearly long in the past this was the towns main hotel and is now in the faded grandeur category: vast dining room with a giant chandelier., and a spacious bar area but particularly upper floors are fabulously dated. The bedrooms have at some point recently been done up and ours had very comfortable softish twin beds and an en suite bathroom. Bath was slow to fill but greatly appreciated after skiing in white outs and rain. Proprietor/chef very friendly and evening meals excellent and ample. Breakfast buffet was ok with usual cereals, croissants, bread cheese,home made jams and yoghurt type things in pots… coffee not brilliant. No boot room, but enormous warm cellar – used for bikes in summer.
Hotel La Meije
One of our top picks in Les Deux Alpes.This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel La Meije offers accommodations in Les Deux Alpes. The hotel has a barbecue and ski-to-door access, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Enjoy a cup of tea from your terrace or balcony. All rooms come with a private bathroom.There is a gift shop at the property.This hotel has ski storage and ski equipment is available. A range of activities are available in the area, such as skiing and biking. Val Thorens is 30 miles from Hotel La Meije, and Grenoble is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Chambéry-Savoie Airport, 45 miles from the property.
- Excellent central location close to the main Jandri lift. Lovely bar area for relaxing after skiing. Friendly hosts. Good breakfast.
- Very accommodating staff, friendly and allowed my very early check in
Lovely hotel which was extremely clean.
Very helpful staff and excellent breakfast.
Basic rooms which were small but adequate.
- The place is super pleasant, nice vibe, a local mountain touch. The staff is super nice. The best is the location, with a beautiful view, you just have the main ski and snowboard lift on the other side of the road. Many nice restaurants and bars around to enjoy the evenings.
- Extremely homely with such nice staff. The owner was so pleasant, smiling and courteous. The room was a little basic but very clean and warm. The Breakfast and Dinner meals were above expectation.
Hôtel Le Cassini
Showcasing a terrace and views of the mountains, Hôtel Le Cassini is located in Le Freney-dʼOisans. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. Each room includes a private bathroom.There is a gift shop at the property.A number of activities are available in the area, such as skiing, biking and hiking. Val Thorens is 28 miles from Hôtel Le Cassini, and Les Deux Alpes is 2.1 miles away. The nearest airport is Chambéry-Savoie Airport, 43 miles from the property.
Really friendly hosts, Sophia and Maarten, who did everything possible to help from luggage to advice about walks and roads.
Nice room in a quiet hotel with delicious dinner and breakfast. Very good about gluten intolerance.
Very dog friendly.
- Really welcoming and helpful staff, bike friendly with safe storage and lots of help with routes etc. gluten free options and very tasty and good value food.
- Food was amazing and great value. Staff always very helpful and knowledgable. Really cycling friendly too.
- The staff and management were very accommodating and friendly. Nothing was too much trouble. I would recommend this hotel to anyone – especially bikers
Huge welcome from the owners (Hollanders) if speaking French is out of your range, then their English may be as good as yours. The food was top notch, star stuff but enough on the plate to satisfy a hungry cyclist after some big hills! They are very accommodating and helpful with hints on where to go. Don’t worry about reports the the roadfrom the Col de Lauteret is closed, the alternative is passable unless you are in a truck or large campervan
If you are a cyclist intent on the Alp D’Huez climb, do a bit extra and come back via the Col de Sarenne, ask them!
- Really friendly hosts, Sophia and Maarten, who did everything possible to help from luggage to advice about walks and roads.
Hôtel de la Valentin
One of our top picks in Les Deux Alpes.Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a sun terrace, Hôtel de la Valentin offers accommodations in Les Deux Alpes. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a shared lounge at the property.This hotel has ski-to-door access and bike rental is available. The area is popular for skiing and biking. Val Thorens is 30 miles from Hôtel de la Valentin, and Grenoble is 23 miles from the property. Chambéry-Savoie Airport is 45 miles away.
Staff very friendly
Free cake in the bar in the aftetnoon
Rooms warm and clean
- Great little hotel, very friendly staff, very clean – perfect for a short break or a full weeks skiing. Would definitely use this hotel again.
- The welcoming friendly staff, the ski locker facilities, the excellent breakfast. The great parking and proximity to slopes and shops.
Evening bar with nibbles good, very fair price for a glass of wine!
- The amazing staff out-did themselves eg by borrowing clothes to us so we could go summer skiing in the glacier <3 very helpful and friendly!
- Staff very friendly
Auberge du Virage
One of our top picks in Chamrousse.Auberge du Virage is located in Chamrousse, 14 miles from Les Deux Alpes and 8 miles from Grenoble. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. The rooms include a private bathroom.You will find luggage storage space at the property.L’Alpe-d’Huez is 10 miles from Auberge du Virage, and Chambéry is 31 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Saint Geoirs Airport, 31 miles from Auberge du Virage.
- Good location for ski lifts. Friendly, helpful owners and staff. relaxed atmosphere.
- It was very convenient for the slopes and storage for skis and boots was provided. The staff were helpful when members of the group were going to be arriving late. The room was very clean and the showers were nice and hot.
- Lovely, welcoming staff; close to ski lifts; easy access
- The staff were extremely welcoming! Luckily my partner speaks very good French so conversing was easy, the staff did speak a little English so that was good. The room was little, but very comfy and warm! The ski storage area was fantastic and the bus stop was right outside the hotel.
- Location, amazing views and delicious food and a warm friendly welcome.
Le Relais des Ecrins
Featuring free WiFi, Le Relais des Ecrins offers accommodations in Saint-Christophe-en-Oisans, just 31 miles from Val Thorens. The hotel has a sun terrace and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Les Deux Alpes is 5 miles from Le Relais des Ecrins, and Grenoble is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Chambéry-Savoie Airport, 49 miles from Le Relais des Ecrins.
- We were made to feel part of the family. Usef and Eileen are extremely welcoming and very hospitable. The location is absolutely fantastic, the food is good and it’s a great, fun place to stay!
Nothing. Very poor standard and will definitely not return there or
recommend to any friends.
- Lovely location, splendid views and excellent whisky (French).
- Very nice location and very kind staff. We really enjoyed our staying there 🙂
- Diese tolle Unterkunft wird von einer sehr netten Familie geführt und bietet zu sehr gutem Preisleistungsverhältnis saubere einfach ausgestattete Zimmer. Sehr leckeres Essen bekommt man im Wohnzimmer/der Schenke der Besitzer serviert und am Kamin in persönlicher Atmosphäre kommt Hüttenfeeling auf. Sehr zu empfehlen für Reisende die keine Wellness+Luxus Oase erwarten.
La Vallée Blanche Bikehotel
La Vallée Blanche Bikehotel offers pet-friendly accommodation in L’Alpe-d’Huez.The rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a bath or shower.Telecentre Ski Lift is 350 feet from La Vallée Blanche Bikehotel, while L’Eclose Ski Lift is 350 feet from the property. The nearest airport is Grenoble – Isère Airport, 40.4 miles from La Vallée Blanche Bikehotel.Please note that staff at this property only speak English.
- Staff were happy for us to keep bikes in our room (and offered us bike storage too) and moved breakfast earlier so we could leave on time. Overall very friendly and helpful!
- The views from my room were outstanding and I also had a balcony. It completely made my trip as I was looking for a tranquil setting.
Same as last year the guys were really friendly, they even remembered me from the year before. The rooms are fine, not a 5 star hotel but does the job, clean, comfortable ab
Cloe and her professional team have been Very helpful and available to accommodate our requests.
Three’s a good size bike/ski room .
- It is a no-nonsense clean and functional hostel with clean facilities and excellent staff, who all speak English. It is a great place to stay if you are riding up the Alpe d’huez or similar activities. 2min walk to main shopping and eating area and it even has a room and tools for you to work on your bike or similar equipment.
Showcasing a barbecue and views of the mountains, Les Aveilles is located in La Motte-dʼAveillans in the region of Rhône-Alpes, just 19 miles from Les Deux Alpes. The hotel has a sun terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units feature a sitting area where you can relax. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is room service at the property.You can play ping-pong at this hotel, and the area is popular for skiing. Grenoble is 15 miles from Les Aveilles, and L’Alpe-d’Huez is 18 miles away. Saint Geoirs Airport is 34 miles from the property.
- Great location for our 1 night stop, the owners were warm and friendly. Would envisage using again for a long weekend – great location and interior pool.
- Petit déjeuner au top. Très belle vue sur les montagnes. Nuit très confortable. Personnel très accueillant.
- L’emplacement calme, l’accueil excellent, la piscine
- L accueil la convivialité la bonne humeur la disponibilité le personnel est toujours agreable ambiance familiale
- L’accueil très chaleureux. Grande piscine permettant de faire quelques longueurs. Le dîner très correct. Le petit déjeuner excellent.
One of our best sellers in Les Deux Alpes! Adret offers accommodations in Les Deux Alpes. The hotel has a playground and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a TV with satellite channels. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom with a bathtub and bidet, with free toiletries and a hairdryer provided.There is free shuttle service at the property.You can play ping-pong at the hotel. Val Thorens is 29 miles from Adret, and Grenoble is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Chambéry-Savoie Airport, 45 miles from Adret.
The ‘Adret’ hotel is in a great location for accessing the slopes, bars and town for restaurants and entertainment.
The staff and owners were very friendly and always willing to go the extra mile to answer any queries you may have.
We were made very welcome during our stay and the breakfast and evening meals were fantastic with great choice and quality.
The food was brilliant.
It was a very French hotel and they encouraged and helped us and the children to speak French which was great.
Hello, our stay in the Hotel Adret was very good. We are a family with 2 kids and we enjoy our holiday in this hotel. The difference between Adret Hotel and another hotel (same level of confort and location) is made it by the staff. The owners and their staff were very helpfull and welcoming. What we apreciate very much:
– Every morning we had free shuttle to the Ski Schooll Point for our kids.
– The dinner was gourmet every evening and the restaurant very cosy and welcoming. For our little one, they adapt the menu when they want to eat anything else.
– When we have to leave the hotel to airport, because it was snowing very hard, our transfer taxi couldn’t reach the hotel (traffic blocked) and the owner help us with a brilliant idea: he transfer us to the telecabin Venosc and from here our taxi pich up. It was saving for us, we didn’t miss the flight:)
I strongly recommand this hotel to the family with kids. Thank you.
- Can’t beat the freindliness of the staff at this hotel. Nothing is too much trouble. Celia the English speaking girl is very helpful. Ski hire is down the road with 20% off for staying at adret hotel. You can leave skis and boots at hire shop and piste is directly behind shop. The food st hotel is varied and very good. All in all I would recommend this hotel
- Lovely family hotel with calm setting and very gentle personnel. Their availability and kindness has been way higher than our expectations!
- The ‘Adret’ hotel is in a great location for accessing the slopes, bars and town for restaurants and entertainment.
Top Hotels In Ornon Rhône-alps Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Ornon Rhône-Alps to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Ornon Rhône-Alps but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Ornon Rhône-Alps. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!