10 Best Hotels To Stay In Ornaisons Languedoc-Roussillon – Top Hotel Reviews
Ornaisons Languedoc-Roussillon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Ornaisons Languedoc-Roussillon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ornaisons Languedoc-Roussillon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ornaisons Languedoc-Roussillon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Ornaisons Languedoc-Roussillon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Ornaisons Languedoc-Roussillon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Ornaisons Languedoc-roussillon:
Le Relais du Val d’Orbieu
Le Relais du Val d’Orbieu is located in Ornaisons, just 26 miles from Carcassone. The hotel has an outdoor pool and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub.You can play tennis at the hotel. Narbonne is 7 miles from Le Relais du Val d’Orbieu, and Béziers is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Beziers Cap d’Agde Airport, 27 miles from the property.
- Friendly staff and informal atmosphere. The restaurant was good and we enjoyed both dinners we had there. The recommended wine was also good and reasonably priced. We had a very pleasant terrace outside our room.
- Bikes were safe. Good wifi. Nice pool. Good restaurant.
Officially there is no restaurant, but when we checked-in, we were offered modules-frites by Francois, the owner for an evening meal. When we sat down to dinner under a gazebo by the pool, the four of us were served, first of all homemade tapenade and anchoiade, followed by the very best mussels and fries any of us had ever eaten. Two massive dishes with fabulous sauces, a mountain of home cooked chips and a couple of bottles of local rose.
The rooms are of a very high standard with good bathrooms.
Service is friendly and professional and although this is clearly a newly opened hotel/B&B it is of exceptional quality. There are one or two things that still need to be completed, but they did not in any way detract from our stay
- Lots to please all the family for breakfast. Lovely dog. Good value meal in the restaurant with kids’ meals a good size for our hungry 13 year olds.
- Nice views from private terrace with outdoor furniture. Good restaurant. Dog friendly.
Le Tournedos is located in Lézignan-Corbières, just 21 miles from Carcassone. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.Narbonne is 12 miles from Le Tournedos, and Béziers is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Salvaza Airport, 22 miles from Le Tournedos.
Very good restaurant with excellent pate and steak
Good value for money menu
Has been refurbished since our last stay and has improved immensely
- Friendly staff, good location, clean but simply furnished. Superb restaurant- will revisit for another stay because the food was excellent ( best steak I’ve ever eaten!)
I would describe this hotel as a Restaurant with an hotel attached….
The food in the restaurant was fantastic and we were very lucky to even get a table for two……. The restaurant serve local food , cooked over an open fire, in view of the guests…….absolutely superb….The owner kindly allowed us to park our car in his lock up yard, …
The accommodation could do with an upgrade, but location plus the restaurant outweighed the accommodation…..
- Excellent food. Good location for our ‘Locaboat’ Canal du Midi cruise..
- Some hotels have a restaurant attached; this is a restaurant with a hotel tacked on. And boy, what a restaurant. It’s charming, the food is superb – no airs and graces, just great, simple regional French food. The service is excellent and the ambience is relaxed. The presentation of the fish soup, the steak cooked over the wood fire, the gargantuan terrine, the smiling staff…much to remember and much to return for.
- Very good restaurant with excellent pate and steak
Le Mas De Gaujac
Le Mas De Gaujac is located in Lézignan-Corbières, 20 miles from Carcassone and 13 miles from Narbonne. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some units feature a sitting area where you can relax. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Béziers is 26 miles from Le Mas De Gaujac, and Gruissan is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Salvaza Airport, 22 miles from the property.
- Very good bathroom (excellent shower). OK breakfast (though coffee a bit harsh).
The hotel has a lovely restaurant.
Spacious free car park.
On the southern edge of Lézignan-Corbières and not far from two large supermarkets.
Very convenient for the A61.
- Close to motorway. Good for overnight stop. Large parking facility immediately outside rooms. Petrol, supermarket and cashpont a short drive away .Nice restaurant with reasonably priced menu. Excellent breakfast. Very friendly staff. Pet friendly.
- Good enough motel opened 24h. We came a little bit late, so couldn’t test the restaurant. Relaxed on the lawn in the backyard before sleep, though 😛
- Lovely room with good television reception on all channels – as long as you speak French. The food in the restaurant is simply wonderful, and great value. Sole diners not an embarrassment.
Novotel Narbonne Sud
Located in Narbonne, 28 miles from Cap d’Agde, Novotel Narbonne Sud features free WiFi access and free private parking. The hotel has a playground and terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.All rooms include a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk, room service, a tour desk and a gift shop at the property.Béziers is 17 miles from Novotel Narbonne Sud, and Agde is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Beziers Cap d’Agde Airport, 21 miles from Novotel Narbonne Sud.
- Very good service from the staff, it felt safe to park the car at night.
- Bed very comfy although room small for a family. Good breakfast buffet. Staff friendly.
- Hotel was very clean and in a good location. Rooms were clean and comfortable and the breakfast was superb with a good selection. The hotel had a bar and eating facilities which was good and the staff were friendly and even giving the children small cuddly toys on arrival. Pool was excellent and all in all a great stop over on our way down to Spain
- It’s located in an industrial area, however very close to city. Friendly and kind staff. Buffet breakfast very good, deco in comun areas is modern and clean.
- Being a Novotel you expect better than Ibis but my experience has been generally hit and miss with Novotel. Room was fine, location quite far from anything useful without the car, so not great if you want to wander around. Many employees didn’t speak English which I thought was a bit strange in a touristy place. Service and facilities (apart from the small pool) not above any regular Ibis.
One of our top picks in Narbonne.Located just outside the center of Narbonne, the Campanile Narbonne offers well-equipped rooms, features an excellent restaurant and offers free private parking.All rooms at the Campanile Narbonne include private bathrooms, free Wi-Fi internet access, and TV with Canal+ cable and satellite channels.The friendly and attentive staff at the Campanile Narbonne will be happy to help you organize your stay 24 hours a day.
- Bedrooms comfortable. Food reasonable but very limited menu – we had to stop here for 2 nights due to a motorway closure (snow!). OK for 1 night stopover, but after 2 breakfasts, 2 dinners and a lunch we were rather bored with the restaurant and trapped by lorries so no chance to go elsewhere.
- LOCATION EXCELLENT CLose by the highway Well priced
- We found all the staff very friendly & helpful.
- good place to stay overnight en route to Spain..happy to have our labrador..restaurant just fine for dinner and breakfast
- Very good for one night on the road to or from Spain
Brit Hotel Plaisance
One of our top picks in Narbonne.Ideally situated near highways A9 and A61, this hotel welcomes you just 5 minutes from the center of Narbonne.The Brit Hotel Narbonne Plaisance features comfortable and well furnished guestrooms. They are all equipped with modern private bathrooms, air conditioning and free Wi-Fi internet access.In the summer months, enjoy your breakfast on the hotel’s lovely shaded terrace. Also provided is a free private parking lot.The ideal location of the Brit Hotel Narbonne Plaisance makes discovering the surrounding area easy. You will find sandy beaches and various activities like river tourism, biking, walking, horseback riding and fishing.
- Friendly staff who made our stay pleasant. Free parking. Excellent coffee and fresh local products for breakfast.
- This was the perfect one night stay. I was traveling with my two puppies and everything was beyond my expections. Great welcome, super comfort bed, very hot shower, delicious dinner and terrific fresh breakfast. I really really recommend this place!
Evening meal excellent, loved the way they displayed the meat/fish before you made your choice so you could see the quality which was fab
Staff friendliness excellent
- Lovely lady owner at the hotel. Evening meal very good and value for money. After along drive so good to have a meal at the hotel.
- Convenient location, large parking lot, friendly staff, clean, nice breakfast. Simple hotel but comfortable.
ibis budget Narbonne Sud
Showcasing a terrace and views of the mountains, ibis budget Narbonne Sud is located in Narbonne in the region of Languedoc-Roussillon, just 28 miles from Cap d’Agde. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Béziers is 18 miles from ibis budget Narbonne Sud, and Agde is 27 miles from the property. Beziers Cap d’Agde Airport is 22 miles away.
- Smoker friendly. Helpful staff. Handy for shops & restaurants. Close to motorway on & off ramps but not quite close enough to hear traffic. Excellent Wi-fi.
- A convenient stop off on our journey, easy to find and roomy enough for our three Border Collie girls
- The hotel is basic but has all the equipment for a stay. I did not use the breakfast facilities but they looked good. The staff were very helpful.
- The double bed was great, warm bedding and the breakfast breads were fresh and delicious
- The hotel was excellent value for money. I appreciated the Wi-fi connection and I felt it was secure for the solo traveller
La Bastide Cabezac Hotel
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, La Bastide Cabezac Hotel offers accommodations in Bize-Minervois, just 27 miles from Carcassone. The hotel has an outdoor pool and terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.A TV with cable channels is provided.There is room service at the property.Narbonne is 10 miles from La Bastide Cabezac Hotel, and Béziers is 18 miles away. Beziers Cap d’Agde Airport is 24 miles from the property.
- The food was delicious and served in a relaxed outdoor area. The wine was excellent and my dessert out of this world!!!!
- Bed was comfy and room was fairly soundproof. Good towels and nicely appointed bathroom.
- Friendly staff and helpful staff that speak enough english to make the communication easy. Big room where we could put a travel bed for the baby and still have enough space to move around. The bed was comfortable and the bathroom was clean. The airco was good There is also a swimming pool.
- A very nice place! Excellent dinner, good breakfast and very nice service.
- The staff were lovely. The room was beautifully clean and the bed was large and comfortable.
Inter-Hotel Narbonne Le Puech
One of our top picks in Narbonne.Located in 1.9 miles from Narbonne town centre, 650 feet from A9 motorway and 0.6 miles from Les Grands Buffets, this hotel has free WiFi access.Each room at the Inter-Hotel Narbonne Le Puech has a flat-screen TV, and a private bathroom. Some rooms have views over the garden.The restaurant prepares a buffet breakfast and traditional cuisine in the dining area.Free private parking is available 24 hours a day. It is 0.6 miles from Parc Naturel régional de la Narbonnaise en Méditerranée and Sainte Rose Golf, while the Mediterranean Sea is 6.2 miles away.
- Staff spoke excellent English and were very helpful. The restaurant they recommended was nearby and very good. It was clean, comfortable and they were good with my two dogs
- The rooms are extremely spacious. We got a room at the corner of the hotel with two big windows looking at two different parts of the city. It was magical.
The owner made us feel very welcom.
The toilet was separate from the bathroom
- Lovely and clean. Staff very friendly. Easy to find. Close to the motorway. Animal friendly
- Good breakfast and evening meal. Air conditioning, friendly staff.
Hotel ibis Narbonne
Ibis Hotel Narbonne is 3 miles from the center of Narbonne and just over a quarter mile from the A9 highway. The hotel has free Wi-Fi internet access and grounds with a terrace.The air-conditioned guest rooms feature a flat-screen TV with cable and satellite channels. They each include a work desk and a private bathroom with a hairdryer.A buffet-style breakfast can be enjoyed every morning at Ibis Hotel Narbonne. Snacks are available throughout the day and traditional cuisine is proposed in the on-site restaurant.Free private parking is available and Narbonne Train Station is 3 miles away. The property is 7.5 miles from Narbonne Plage and 40 miles from Perpignan – Rivesaltes Airport.
- Breakfast was ok but too expensive! The room was very small but cost too much.
Close to highway
Fast checkin late at night
- The bed was comfortable and the staff were pleasant. Boulangerie nearby excellent.
- Excellent food friendly staff and very comfortable bed
- The restaurant had a wood grill and many choices of grilled food
Top Hotels In Ornaisons Languedoc-roussillon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Ornaisons Languedoc-Roussillon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Ornaisons Languedoc-Roussillon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Ornaisons Languedoc-Roussillon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!