10 Best Hotels To Stay In Ormoy-Villers Picardy – Top Hotel Reviews
Ormoy-Villers Picardy is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Ormoy-Villers Picardy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ormoy-Villers Picardy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ormoy-Villers Picardy. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Ormoy-Villers Picardy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Ormoy-Villers Picardy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Ormoy-villers Picardy:
Hotel Akena City
Hotel Akena City is located in Crépy-en-Valois, 26 miles from Marne-la-Vallée and 25 miles from Villepinte. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. The rooms have a private bathroom.Roissy is 23 miles from Hotel Akena City, and Compiègne is 14 miles away. The nearest airport is Paris – Charles De Gaulle Airport, 21 miles from Hotel Akena City.
- On the plus side, this hotel is cheap. We found the restaurant beside excellent, and had a great meal that was good value for money with good service.
On the plus side we travelled with a van and three motorbikes for which the parking was ideal.
We were given rooms adjacent to each other. The room was very clean, the beds were comfortable. Due to circumstances beyond our control we were rather late looking for accommodation for my husband and two adult children so were left with virtually no other choice.
The location was chosen as a good base for exploring the Battlefields of the Marne, which indeed it was. The towns of Crepy en Valois and Compiegne are both very pretty and well worth a visit.
As an overnight stop the hotel would have been fine.
- Le lit – la douche – le calme – le code numérique d’accès (plus besoin de clé)
- Buena ubicación, dada la poca oferta de alojamiento en la ciudad.
- Chambre très bien, accueil très sympathique, petit-déjeuner très complet avec du choix .
Château de Raray
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the garden, Château de Raray is located in Raray in the region of Picardie, just 28 miles from Marne-la-Vallée. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.There is business center at the property.You can play tennis at this hotel, and bike rental is available. Villepinte is 22 miles from Château de Raray, and Roissy is 20 miles away. Paris – Charles De Gaulle Airport is 19 miles from the property.
- Beautiful and relaxing premises and location. Incredibly helpful staff. Availability changed so we were given a better room. Great value.
- The building and the surrounding area is very impressive.
The buildings are spectacular. The lady running the hotel was very helpful in assisting us in finding a restaurant open (this though was not nearby).
The golf course looks superb
- It is a beautiful Chateau with an amazing golf course and lovely walks. We enjoyed discovering the tree houses and would consider booking one of these on another occasion.The dog was treated very well. This was our second visit. The rooms were OK, but there are several flights of stairs and no lift! We found a lovely Bistro in the next village, that we would highly recommend.
Beautiful building, very clean large bedroom, very comfortable bed.
Good quality bedding. Views fantastic. Perfect place for golfers, our bedroom overlooked the 18 hole.
L’Orangerie de Raray
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, L’Orangerie de Raray offers accommodations in Raray, just 28 miles from Marne-la-Vallée. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a TV. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.Villepinte is 22 miles from L’Orangerie de Raray, and Roissy is 20 miles from the property. Paris – Charles De Gaulle Airport is 19 miles away.
- Situated in a lovely quiet place with excellent staff.
- Very pleasant and quiet location. More of a B&B than a hotel. Informal check in and out with friendly attentive staff
- Nice country village location – very convenient for Charles de Gaulle airport only 30 mins away.
- Accueil. Situation géographique. Calme. Environnement
- accueil chaleureux, gentillesse de l’hôtesse. Chambre très petite mais au calme, dommage que le lit soit avec une couverture plutôt qu’avec une couette légère. Attention à la marche si vous vous relevez pendant la nuit. Taie d’oreiller propre mais trouée. Flacon de savon douche entamé à la salle de bain. Donc en résumé sympa ,calme et confortable mais attention aux détails…
Les Cottages de France CDG
Located in Longperrier in the region of Île de France, 19 miles from Paris, Les Cottages de France features a terrace and views of the garden. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. Every room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a hairdresser’s at the property.Marne-la-Vallée is 14 miles from Les Cottages de France, and Versailles is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Paris – Charles De Gaulle Airport, 5 miles from Les Cottages de France.
- I am in general a big fan of cottages. I liked a lot to stay in this type of hotels.
Quality, design, and comfort of the resident units. Beautiful separated in a lovely way.
A mini/micro appartment..
- The room was great and anything you could need was close by.
We arrived early and staff were able to get our room ready for check in.
Very helpful with getting us to airport and train. Very kind staff.
Spacious room for family of 5.
15 min from airport.
- Small but comfortable and good, it’s very close to the airport so all was okay.
Located in Compiègne, 29 miles from Roissy, Kyriad Compiègne features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room comes with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Chantilly is 20 miles from Kyriad Compiègne, and Meaux is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Paris – Charles De Gaulle Airport, 28 miles from Kyriad Compiègne.
staff was really friendly and helpful.
although still early, breakfast was a bit low on stock, staff immediately took action when asked though.
- Easy location, secure and my dog was made to feel really welcome. It is VERY rare these days that in a hotel room that you get biscuits with the tea and coffee – this was such a welcoming touch, as were the sweets on the bed. The bed was HUGE and really comfortable.
Good location in regard to our travel to the Dordogne….exactly half way!
Nice restaurant next door so easy to find good food nearby
- Good location just of the highway. Comfortable, clean, accessible.
- no restaurant but discounts arranged with two restaurants (1 French AND 1 Italian, 10 and 20%) one minute walk away
- staff was really friendly and helpful.
Campanile Hotel Senlis
One of our top picks in Senlis.Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Campanile Hotel Senlis offers accommodations in Senlis. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room has a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Paris is 27 miles from Campanile Hotel Senlis, and Marne-la-Vallée is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Paris – Charles De Gaulle Airport, 14 miles from Campanile Hotel Senlis.
- The like location is perfect for a stop on route to south of France and on journey home
- Used this Hotel as a stopover en route to Calais Ferry Port the following morning. Perfect place to stay, places to eat next door, clean, safe and convenient. Definitely will stay again.
- Evening menu on promotion, €12 Euros for 3 courses – very good value, not gourmet but very acceptable quality.
- Typical Campanile chain hotel. Nothing special but suitable for one night stay. Clean rooms. Next to McDonalds and Total gas station. Free parking. Tea and coffee facilities and huge TV. Room was quiet.
- Well located, typical Campanile. Plenty of parking. Refurbished new generation rooms better than normal.
Première Classe Roissy Survilliers Saint Witz
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Première Classe Roissy Survilliers Saint Witz offers accommodations in Saint-Witz. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. The rooms include a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.Paris is 18 miles from Première Classe Saint Witz, and Marne-la-Vallée is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Paris – Charles De Gaulle Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- Cheap, simple accomodation – helpful staff at check in and nice relaxed breakfast. Room clean and comfortable.
- Functional for a stop over due to tunnel delay, didn’t eat in the restaurant so can not comment.
- It’s convenient, close to the A1, meticulously clean and the staff are first rate. It’s a no frills hotel, but done with some love…
Friendly staff, good parking and reasonable choice of restaurants within walking distance.
In addition friendly rabbit hopping around the flower beds and grass surrounding the hotel
Logis Hotel Beaudon
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Hotel Beaudon offers accommodations in Pierrefonds. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms include a TV.There is a hairdresser’s at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for hiking. Compiègne is 8 miles from Hotel Beaudon, and Chantilly is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Paris – Charles De Gaulle Airport, 30 miles from the property.
- Great room and restaurant. Food was really good. Everyone was extremely friendly. The small town and castle are really amazing. Felt local
- Budget single room, very good value, good restaurant, friendly staff
- Very pretty setting with friendly staff. Bathrooms were on the big side. Views of the castle were great.
- The staff is very kind to give us the big room which facing the lake & the castle. The breakfast is good.
- Excellent location. Very friendly staff. Free parking nearby.
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel Bonanite offers pet-friendly accommodations in Villers-Cotterêts. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. Every room has a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub.Compiègne is 16 miles from Hotel Bonanite, and Chantilly is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Paris – Charles De Gaulle Airport, 30 miles from the property.
- All was very good nice village nice service and great food
- Very quiet place so we were able to sleep very well.
- Friendly staff, good evening dinner options, good breakfast. Easy to park.
- Easy access, large car park. Comfortable room. Town centre within walking distance.
- Clean, fully equipped, very good room. Nice and modern kitchen, free tea and coffee machine. The landlord is very helpful. Location is very good. Everything was perfect.
Featuring free WiFi and a barbecue, L’escale offers accommodations in Béthisy-Saint-Martin. Free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room.Marne-la-Vallée is 31 miles from L’escale, and Villepinte is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Paris – Charles De Gaulle Airport, 23 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Hotels In Ormoy-villers Picardy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Ormoy-Villers Picardy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Ormoy-Villers Picardy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Ormoy-Villers Picardy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!