10 Best Hotels To Stay In Orliénas Rhône-Alps – Top Hotel Reviews
Orliénas Rhône-Alps is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Orliénas Rhône-Alps. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Orliénas Rhône-Alps. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Orliénas Rhône-Alps. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Orliénas Rhône-Alps right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Orliénas Rhône-Alps with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Orliénas Rhône-alps:
Château Talluy is located in Taluyers, just 10 miles from Lyon. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Saint-Étienne is 21 miles from Château Talluy, and Villefranche-sur-Saône is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Saint Exupery Airport, 18 miles from Château Talluy.
- Good restaurant and Charging facikities for electric cars
- extremelly simple check in: they just gave us the key when we entered. No hassle, courteous service.
- Staff very attentive and excellent location (although Lyon was a nightmare) – food was exceptionally good
- Most interesting chateau in a small village but where locals drive in to eat. Musical art works etc decorate a comfortably appointed establishment. A jazz evening in the chapel in the grounds added to our stay. Evening meals outside around the fountain were excellent. Look forward to revisiting.
- Stunning location, amazing staff and great surroundings.
Logis Hotel Le Saint Vincent Lyon
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Logis Hotel Le Saint Vincent Lyon offers accommodations in Vourles, just 8 miles from Lyon. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Saint-Étienne is 23 miles from Logis Hotel Le Saint Vincent Lyon, and Villefranche-sur-Saône is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Saint Exupery Airport, 17 miles from Logis Hotel Le Saint Vincent Lyon.
Extremely friendly staff. Fresh croissants and “pains au chocolat” in the morning.
Rooms were clean. Easy closed parking. Had to phone an ambulance for my daughter in the middle of the night, all cooperative and worried without being too nosy. We lived about 10 kms away from this hotel and stay there when we visit friends again. For us the location is perfect as close to where we have to be.
- Very good value for money if you need a transfer hotel and just need a bed to get through the night. Don’t expect too much. Restaurant in the building was not open but there was a nice restaurant on walking distance.
- Nothing special but works for one night at the price. Staff were great.
- Lots of space to park, very friendly and helpful staff. Good breakfast buffet. Quiet surroundings. Good hotel to stay a night on the way to the south of France.
- Staff speak in English, parking, wi-fi, breakfast, room
- Extremely friendly staff. Fresh croissants and “pains au chocolat” in the morning.
Hôtel Restaurant Caribou
The friendly and warm hotel Caribou is in Chassagny, right in the Rhone Valley, at the heart of a beautiful mountain area.Enjoy soothing tranquility and relax in spacious, soundproof guest rooms. Hotel Caribou’s restaurant serves local specialties.The Caribou hotel, with its bright dining room and its conference rooms, is the ideal spot for private and professional events.
- Really friendly staff, good breakfast. The rooms correspond to the price, simple but clean.
j’ai bien aimé le style motel nuit très silencieuse cuisine très bonne y compris les desserts
personnel agréable à notre écoute
Très bonne expérience à recommander
- L’accueil, la propreté et de bons déjeuners. Le dîner aussi !
- Ideal pour soirée anniversaire, baptême, couzinade, restaurant top, hotel sur place avec possibilité de loger à 3. Le patron est juste super sympa, le petit déjeuner avec jus d’o Pressé, viennoiseries chaude pain 1 ère qualité !! Juste génial
Kyriad Lyon Sud – Saint Genis Laval
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Kyriad Lyon Sud – Saint Genis Laval offers accommodations in Saint-Genis-Laval, just 6 miles from Lyon. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Saint-Étienne is 25 miles from Kyriad Lyon Sud – Saint Genis Laval, and Villefranche-sur-Saône is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Saint Exupery Airport, 14 miles from the property.
(1). Free WIFI
(2). Staff was helpful, friendly and polite. Female staff named “Cartier” speaks good English and explained well to me how to catch the bus to downtown of Saint Genis Laval from the big (Auchan) Shopping Mall.
- The breakfast was good. The restaurant food was good.
- Excellent staff who are definitely the hotels best asset
- The staff were extremely friendly, professional and helpful. Assisted with all my requirements.
- café et tisane en chambre, chauffage correct, lingerie de toilette excellent, accueil parfait, petit déjeuner copieux.
- (1). Free WIFI
Best Western Hôtel des Barolles – Lyon Sud
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Best Western Hôtel des Barolles – Lyon Sud offers accommodations in Brignais. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. Lyon is 6 miles from Hôtel des Barolles, and Saint-Étienne is 25 miles from the property. Saint Exupery Airport is 15 miles away.
- Excellent value; welcoming Reception staff; free parking; lovely room – we were allocated Room 61, the only room with a (spacious) furnished balcony overlooking fields.
- Great price, very friendly staff. Room and breakfast were perfect
Very large and comfortable room
Easy to get there and practical for business people travelling around the chemical plants south of Lyon.
- Free parking in front of the hotel, close to cozy little village. Nice room – much more modern than I had anticipated. Friendly reception.
- Very kind personnel. Service minded, eg special place offered for MTB. Low price compared to quality offered. Close to highway en free parking space. Good restaurant in the hotel.
Kyriad Hotel Lyon Givors
This Kyriad hotel offers affordable rooms which have views of the Rhône River, satellite TV and Wi-Fi internet access. It is located just outside Lyon.Guests can enjoy regional cuisine at the Kyriad Hotel Lyon Givors’ restaurant and a buffet breakfast is also served.The hotel is in close proximity to Givors-Ville train station, giving direct access to Lyon Part-Dieu station.For guests coming by car, the Kyriad Hotel Lyon Givors is easily accessible from highways A7 and A47 and free parking is available.
- VERY EASY TO FIND CLOSE TO THE MOTORWAY, REASURINGLY SECURE PARKING
- We had a nice view over the Rhône river. Close to highway Paris /south of France.
Good hotel, service and breakfast.
Nice view from the room.
- The accomodation looks fresh and bright because of the chosen colours. Bed and douche Good!!
- The hotel is nicely located on the river side. Clean rooms (even if one can notice that it is not a very new hotel). We opted for the breakfast which does not have a big variety of things but what was there was of good quality.
ibis Styles Lyon Sud Vienne
Located 20 minutes south of Lyon and 5 minutes from Vienne, this hotel has spacious and soundproof rooms. It provides free private, closed parking and features easy access to the A7 and the A46 highways.The ibis Styles Lyon Sud Vienne is fully air-conditioned and has rooms with wireless internet and a flat-screen TV.At the ibis Styles Lyon Sud Vienne, guests can try regional cuisine with a modern flair at the hotel’s restaurant. Guests are invited to enjoy a continental breakfast every morning.The hotel is a great base for exploring the Rhône-Alpes region. You will find the Condrieu and Côte Rotie vineyards just 15 minutes from the hotel.
- Really good Internet connection and really good bed.
- Clean and comfortable room with modern and well maintained furnishes. Bath absolutely o.k, in good estate. Breadfast much better than expected, good choice of food. Conveniently located close to a large shopping mall. Ample free parking available.
- Room is big enough for a couple. Staff is willing to help you with any request. Car parking is convenient. A good place to stop by while driving a long route.
- Very friendly and helpful staff, quick ckeck in and out, perfect location for travel overnight stop just 1 min away from highway, restaurant at the hotel
- I booked the wrong Ibis but we managed to change to the Ibis Hotel in central Vienne where we have stayed many times before.
ibis budget Lyon Sud St Genis Laval
Just 8 miles from Lyon, iibis budget Lyon Sud St Genis Laval features a 24-hour front desk, air conditioning and free Wi-Fi. Free private parking is also possible on site.All the modern air-conditioned rooms include a flat-screen TV. They also have a private bathroom with shower and toilet.Every morning, guests can enjoy a continental breakfast for an extra fee. There are snacks and drinks in vending machines.The hotel is right by the A450 highway. Guests can drive 5 miles to visit the Aquarium du Grand Lyon, and the Halle Tony Garnier Arena is 6 miles away. Lyon Part-Dieu Train Station is 9 miles away.
- Pretty much what I expected, great service on the front counter. Everything was clean and great value for money. we also spent the 6 euro extra (or so) and got breakfast which was totally passable.
- For an overnight stay just off the highway (I was driving from Aix to Tours), this is absolutely ideal. The price was reasonable, the facilities provided excellent value for money, and the breakfast was good enough.
- I just liked everything, it was a stop in the way to Avignon and just a great value for the money you pay
- Breakfast very good, beds comfortable and very helpful and friendly staff
- We had a good breakfast, the room was clean and comfortable. I can’t say any negative about it.
Bull’it Hotel offers accommodations in Saint-Genis-Laval. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. The rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.Lyon is 4.3 miles from Bull’it Hotel, and Saint-Étienne is 27 miles from the property. Saint Exupery Airport is 12 miles away.
Very near autoroute; after booking on booking.com sent email that we would arrive late at night ; owner sent us then mail with door opening code – terrific service – thanks
Everything was very ok ???
- Personal touch by the owner, a very nice place to stay and eat for a very reasonable price!
- Surprisingly nice hotel given its location in the middle of nowhere. Very nice courtyard with big trees, where you can have a meal. The restaurant is good quality as well. The staff is very helpful and creative, especially in showing the way to get to Lyon by public transport.
- Nice, very friendly and kind owner, clean and confortable room, all what one needs was available. Even though it stays in industrial zone, rooms are very quiet (just noise of door could be reduced). Restaurant was open till 22pm, but owner was so kind to stay with us until football ends at 23pm. No noise from restaurant can be heart in the room.
- Good for the cheap price. good Wifi, clean, Friendly staff
- Very near autoroute; after booking on booking.com sent email that we would arrive late at night ; owner sent us then mail with door opening code – terrific service – thanks
Première Classe Lyon Sud – Pierre Bénite
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Première Classe Lyon Sud – Pierre Bénite offers accommodations in Irigny. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is a shared lounge at the property.The hotel also provides free use of bicycles. Lyon is 5 miles from Première Classe Pierre Bénite, and Saint-Étienne is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Saint Exupery Airport, 12 miles from the property.
- Close to the highway; good for one night stopover when travelling to southern France
Placering og gratis privat pakering
Location and fred secure parking
- Helpful staff, secure car park, clean room, easy to get to centre of Lyon with bus.
- It is ok place to stopover on your trip via Lyon. The hotel is quite new and clean which was important for us.
- Not really, the bathroom space was too small for I and my kids.
Top Hotels In Orliénas Rhône-alps Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Orliénas Rhône-Alps to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Orliénas Rhône-Alps but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Orliénas Rhône-Alps. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!