10 Best Hotels To Stay In Orliac Aquitaine – Top Hotel Reviews
Orliac Aquitaine is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Orliac Aquitaine. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Orliac Aquitaine. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Orliac Aquitaine. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Orliac Aquitaine right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Orliac Aquitaine with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Orliac Aquitaine:
Domaine du Château de Monrecour – Hôtel et Restaurant – Proche Sarlat
Located in Saint-Vincent-de-Cosse, 6 miles from Sarlat-la-Canéda, Domaine du Château de Monrecour – Hôtel et Restaurant – Proche Sarlat features a restaurant and free WiFi. The hotel has an outdoor pool and playground, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms have views of the pool or garden. Each room has a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. The hotel also provides bike rental. Brive-la-Gaillarde is 30 miles from Domaine du Château de Monrecour, and Rocamadour is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Brive – La Roche Airport, 27 miles from Domaine du Château de Monrecour – Hôtel et Restaurant – Proche Sarlat.
- Beautiful premises – felt like royalty. Bit out of town but worth it to make any holiday special.
- The chateau made you feel like a queen. The staff was super friendly and helpful.
- Excellent clean hotel. Well located. Wonderful staff.
- The room was spacious, the grounds lovely. If you are exploring the Dordogne it’s an excellent location. However you are out of town so you will need a car yo explore or eat out. Two nice swimming pools and the hotel is next to the river. Very pretty.
- The whole place was beautiful. The rooms were exceptionally clean. The staff went out of their way to be helpful. The breakfast was delicious. There were 2 swimming pools and both were wonderful. The parking was very close to our room. The setting was picturesque. I really cannot say enough good things about this place! We loved it.
Relais du Périgord Noir
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and sauna, Relais du Périgord Noir is located in Siorac-en-Périgord in the region of Aquitaine. The hotel has a sun terrace and views of the pool, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Sarlat-la-Canéda is 12 miles from Relais du Périgord Noir, and Rocamadour is 31 miles away. The nearest airport is Roumanière Airport, 23 miles from Relais du Périgord Noir.
- Good location,plenty of parking available.Pleasant staff and we found the restaurant most satisfactory. The only downside was lack of air conditioning in room when the temperature was touching 40 degrees.Would definately book again,
- Helpful staff in a lovely village. Beautiful swimming pool and sauna.
The Owner and one of his staff were so rude.
- The common areas are nicely decorated. The manager was pleasant and also helped me improve my French.
- Staff were very friendly and helpful considering our appalling level of french we spoke, Pool was a very good size but it was a shame that it was covered in May despite it being 35degree’s. Honestly we didn’t ask if they could take the roof off, so they have done if we had asked. The food in the hotel is very good (evening)
Hotel Altica Sarlat
Located in Sarlat-la-Canéda, 25 miles from Brive-la-Gaillarde, Hotel Altica Sarlat features free WiFi access and free private parking.Each room includes a TV. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Rocamadour is 21 miles from Hotel Altica Sarlat, and Souillac is 13 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Brive – La Roche Airport, 23 miles from Hotel Altica Sarlat.
- Liked the location, the plenty of free parking, the rooms were quiet from external noise, and the breakfast was very good in terms of range of items, quality and freshness
- The friendliness of the staff. The breakfast. The nearness to the town centre. Ease of finding the hotel.
- Nice hotel. Convenient for visiting Sarlat, about a 20 minute walk into the old town but not a problem. Friendly helpful staff.
- The staff were all very friendly,helpful and always smiling.
- The room was very small, the bathroom was also small. the breakfast was good.
In a beautiful medieval village in the heart of Perigord Noir, the charming hotel Le Home, offers traditional and homey service in a cozy atmosphere.The comfortable rooms are full of character and come with TV, telephone, bathroom and free Wi-Fi.At the hotel restaurant guests can savor delicious local cuisine in a quaint village atmosphere.The local region of Belvès hosts lively events, markets and festivals throughout the year and there are many outdoor activities to be enjoyed nearby. The hotel is in the center of town and is an ideal base from which to explore to area.
- We had a lovely dinner at the hotel which was excellent quality and good value.
- The location and the building were lovely, it is the perfect picture of idyllic rural France. We stayed in Room 2, which had a beautiful view looking over a square and church. The bed and bedding was clean and comfy, the dressings were beautiful and rustic. The bar across the road Le Madelon, was very friendly, very well priced and open til 12:30-ish. They also have a beautiful dog that lives in the hotel, it’s quite big, pure white and very fluffy and friendly, if you’re a dog-lover like me i enjoyed it.
- Wonderful food in restaurant , very good value, lovely medieval village. Staff at hotel were excellent.
The Hotel is a good value for money. Owner and Staff are very nice and the location within the small Village of Belves is very good.
Wi-fi and phone very well connected.
- comfortable bed , delightful lady on the desk, who served the meals with good humour and was changing the bed linen in the early morning – nice staff, excellent position. Excellent food and delightful service.
Le Clement V
Lasting from the 11th and 12th centuries, this former town grocery store has been transformed into a 3 star hotel. You will find a great originality in the bedrooms because each of them takes you to another time, especially the one located on the first floor level with a vaulted ceiling.The rooms on the back have an extraordinary view of the surrounding countryside. All the bedrooms offer individual air conditioning.
- Owner, Muriel, is charming & was very helpful.. far more helpful than the local tourist office
- BREAKFAST WAS VARIED SUFFICIENT FOR MOST PEOPLE. wARM WELCOME ON ARRIVAL. HELPFUL INFORMATION ABOUT THE VILLAGE PLACES TO GO AND EAT.
- Muriel was most helpful but it was expensive and Euro12 for breakfast for baguette n coffee per person
- Muy agradable. La dueña, encantadora. Aparcamiento gratuito cwrcano
- J’ai tout aimé dans cet hôtel. Surtout l’accueil attentionné et efficace.
Hôtel Auberge de La Nauze
Hôtel Auberge de La Nauze offers accommodations in Sagelat. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Sarlat-la-Canéda is 12 miles from Hôtel Auberge de La Nauze, and Rocamadour is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Roumanière Airport, 24 miles from Hôtel Auberge de La Nauze.
- Location was good. The staff were friendly but spoke very little English which for us was ok even though we have very little french ( that’s our problem not theirs)
- It’s more of a restaurant with rooms than a hotel. The food was great. The room was OK.
- Thoughtful staff, easy and casual atmosphere, excellent food.
Lovely setting and great AC which was very much needed in the heatwave.
Restaurant was very good also – portion sizes very generous.
Un hôtel/resto de qualité simple et accueillant.
Une région,le Périgord Noir ayant gardé son authenticité.
Hôtel Restaurant La Bastide
One of our top picks in Villefranche-du-Périgord – and a guest favorite.
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and sun terrace, Hôtel Restaurant La Bastide is located in Villefranche-du-Périgord, just 19 miles from Sarlat-la-Canéda. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge and gift shop at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. Rocamadour is 29 miles from Hôtel La Bastide, and Cahors is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Roumanière Airport, 31 miles from the property.
Karin and Alwin,the owners are Dutch and have run their hotel for 18years
They take great pride in the quality of their ingredients for their restaurant Only the best will do but their prices are very reasonable and the food is delicious The menu is very tempting There is an extensive wine list by the glass or bottle Breakfast is very generous and includes an egg selection
( Alwin cooked us the best scrambled eggs that we have ever eaten ! Made with cream he said ) as well as cereal,yoghurts , fresh fruit,croissants ,meats ,cheeses,ham and prosciutto and the freshest local baguettes .Karin and Alwin are very friendly and helpful . Jan from Sydney Australia 🇦🇺
- Le calme,l’accueil agréable,la propreté de tous les locaux
Nous avons beaucoup apprécié l’accueil très chaleureux, le confort de la chambre et la qualité de la restauration.
Cet établissement est idéalement plaçé pour visiter le chàteau de Bonaguil au sud (15 km) et au nord (à 30km) le château de Castelnaud ainsi que les villages de Domme, la Roque- Gageac et Beynac, sans oublier le magnifique jardin de Marqueyssac !
Cet hôtel gagne a être connu !
Ein tolles, familiäres Hotel!
Die Inhaber sind erfolgreich bemüht, den Aufenthalt so schön es geht zu gestalten!
- Les propriétaires, la chambre, le restaurant, la piscine
- Karin and Alwin,the owners are Dutch and have run their hotel for 18years
Auberge de la Petite Reine
Showcasing a playground and sun terrace, Auberge de la Petite Reine is located in Siorac-en-Périgord. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room has a flat-screen TV. The rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge, a tour desk and a gift shop at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for hiking. Sarlat-la-Canéda is 12 miles from Auberge de la Petite Reine, and Rocamadour is 31 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Roumanière Airport, 24 miles from Auberge de la Petite Reine.
Simple but welcoming.
Daughter enjoyed pool
Food: Vegetarian menu offered (only 1 fixed menu but starter and sweet lovely)
Room: Spacious , simple
-somehow comfortably bed
-very good towels
If you are up for a camping/trailer truck feel holiday, this is perhaps a good palce for you.
- Ground were pretty and the pool looked nice. Bathrooms were quite modern.
The staff were lovely. Friendly and helpful. Enough of them spoke enough English to get what you needed. The grounds were beautiful with plenty to do (tennis, ping pong, volleyball etc). Only a 5 min drive from the town so quite convenient and a good base for exploring the region.
Ended up not trying the breakfast but it looked fine. Mostly cold food and boiled eggs.
The hotel put on a BBQ one night we were there which was brilliant. 20euros for tons of meat and salads and dessert and even wine. Was a nice way to meet other guests if you were so inclined.
Grand parking extérieur privé
Piscine couverte et parc bien aménagé avec des endroits pour de reposer et des installations pour jouer au ping pong et salle de musculation .
Restaurant de qualité
- Simple but welcoming.
Le Trèfle à Quatre Feuilles
The Trèfle à Quatre Feuilles is a traditional regional Hotel, in the heart of the Périgord Noir.The Hotel offers comfortable rooms with free Wi-Fi internet access. All the rooms were refurbished in 2009.Trèfle à Quatre Feuilles also offers a regional cuisine served on a shaded terrace in summer, and next to the fireplace in winter.
- Lovely little hotel and staff. Breakfast exquisite.
- Helpful and friendly staff. Very thoughtful reception staff called me to see if I wanted a table in the restaurant for dinner as there was only one remaining. The restaurant is very good but not cheap. I ate dinner there on 2 of the 3 evenings I was at the hotel and enjoyed it very much. The mini suite I had was clean and functional but quite basic.
- Very clean and comfortable and excellent food”””’
- Comfortable room and very good restaurant with courtyard. Very pleasant staff who provided excellent service.
- The hotel is a good base from which to explore the Dordogne region. The room was a good size with a separate sitting lounge. The town itself is small but charming. Everything was comfortable and we enjoyed our breakfast and dinner.
L’Oustal de Vézac
Showcasing an outdoor pool and seasonal outdoor pool, L’Oustal de Vézac is located in Vézac in the region of Aquitaine. The hotel has a playground and views of the pool, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room has a flat-screen TV. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. Every room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.You can play ping-pong at this hotel, and the area is popular for biking and hiking. Sarlat-la-Canéda is 5 miles from L’Oustal de Vézac, and Brive-la-Gaillarde is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Brive – La Roche Airport, 27 miles from the property.
- Lovely breakfast. Everywhere clean and the pool looked great. Friendly owners.
- Never expected a 3 star hotel with such warm atmosphere and hosts! Breakfast is excellent – much better than many 5* we’ve stayed.
Nice and clean rooms which look like they have been refurbished very recently. Bathroom is quite luxurious with rain shower. Pool looked lovely as well even though we didn’t use it because we were there quite late in the season. Breakfast is very, very good!
The owners are very friendly and it looks like everybody working there is thoroughly enjoying themselves which gives it a positive feel. Location is perfect between La Roque Gageac and Beynac. Definitely recommend this hotel.
- Room was completely new and very clean. The breakfast was A+: selection of cheeses, homemade jams, French pastries and desserts and much much more. The hotel also has a great view of surrounding castles.
- Great room overlooking pool and wonderful breakfasts. Amazing location close to many beauty spots. Bed was one of the best we’ve ever used and proprietor was helpful too. Wouldn’t hesitate to revisit or to recommend to others !
Top Hotels In Orliac Aquitaine Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Orliac Aquitaine to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Orliac Aquitaine but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Orliac Aquitaine. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!