10 Best Hotels To Stay In Orléans Centre – Top Hotel Reviews
Orléans Centre is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Orléans Centre. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Orléans Centre. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Orléans Centre. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Orléans Centre right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Orléans Centre with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Orléans Centre:
Jackotel is set in Orléans, 0.6 miles from Maison de Jeanne d’Arc.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bath. .You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Sports Hall of Orleans is 0.7 miles from Jackotel, while Orleans Regional Hospital is 1 miles from the property.
Clean and Simple.
Comfy Beds and nice and quiet.
Dated decor – but not a problem. Free Parking and a pleasant walk to the Town Center.
We used purely for a stop-over on way down to South of France – so only stayed one night.
- The location of the hotel is perfect, it’s quiet and the staff was nice and helpful even in the middle of the night. All in all, the stay was pleasant, the accommodation reminds me of the old hotels with flower bed covers.
- The hotel was fine with a friendly welcome. Parking was limited but we did get a space as someone kindly moved their car to a smaller space to enable us to park ours. The room though basic was warm as the weather in Orleans was freezing despite being late March ! Breakfast was good value at 7 euros. The location was superb and it was only a short walk to a road with a great choice of restaurants and we would highly recommend Le Petit Gavroche.
Proximity to town centre. Protected car parking.
- Clean spacious value for money hotel 5 minutes walk from the historic centre
- Clean and Simple.
Le Bannier Hotel Restaurant
One of our top picks in Orléans.Located in Orléans, 22 miles from Lamotte-Beuvron, Le Bannier Hotel Restaurant features free WiFi access and private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Saran is 3 miles from Le Bannier Hôtel , and La Ferté-Saint-Aubin is 13 miles away.
Croissants the best we’ve ever eaten after 35 years of travelling to France 3 times a year.
The owners are always available and helpful, carrying my case upstairs to our room.
Dinner is good value, generous portions and well cooked. The bed is very comfortable.
- Hopefully spelling their names correctly Vascon and Valene – the owners were delightful! We arrived very late but were welcomed heartily! Vascon is the chef and owner who helped my husband get the car parked and then cooked the most delicious dinner. A 3 course meal topped off a long travel day. His terrine was the best I think I’ve ever had! Funky fixtures in the room – really modern and cool! After dinner, Vascon came out of the kitchen and drew us a map of all the sites not to miss in Orleans! Excellent place!
- Very good comfy double bed, food and service excellent (Dinner) – coffee outstanding. Any shortcomings were easily and sympathetically sorted by the owner, truly nice person. Generally, great location and good value prices.
- The interrior design, friendly staf and traditional frenche breakfast.
- Staff was very friendly. Close to the city center (10 Min walk), and a great value.
- Croissants the best we’ve ever eaten after 35 years of travelling to France 3 times a year.
ibis budget Orléans Sud
The ibis Budget Orléans Sud is in Orléans, just half a mile from The Orléans Zenith and Zenith Tram Stop. Guests can enjoy free Wi-Fi access and free private parking on site.The contemporary rooms at the ibis Budget Orléans Sud include a flat-screen TV, an alarm clock, and ironing facilities. The private bathroom has a shower and free toiletries.A breakfast buffet is served every morning. There are restaurants just over half a mile from the hotel.Many of the top cosmetic brands have their laboratories within 6 miles of the hotel. A shopping center, go-karts and a bowling alley are just over 1 miles away.
- We found the bed and shower facilities excellent! And also the car parking.
- We did not have breakfast and the bed was not comfortable.
- It ticked all the boxes for a one night stay. The breakfast was good value and the attendant was very helpful.
- The receptionists were very helpful and friendly. The breakfasts were excellent value.
- Room was warm and clean with en suite facilities tv and wifi
Mercure Orleans Centre
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and terrace, Mercure Orleans Centre is located in Orléans, just 21 miles from Lamotte-Beuvron. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Saran is 3.7 miles from Mercure Orleans Centre, and La Ferté-Saint-Aubin is 13 miles away.
- Clean room, no noice, personal verry nice !!! Everything was really good !
Staff is extremely friendly and helpful.
The room is nice size, quiet. We stayed at 311.
Bed comfy. Location is next to city center walking distance. Secure parking just at the hotel ouside.
We had great bottle of red Chinon from Loire area with outstanding Caesar salad.
- The breakfast, front desk and the lobby decor. The location was perfect.
- Close to center, private parking, soundproofed rooms, size of rooms is decent
- Basic hotel in a good position. It has good parking possibilities that are cheaper than at most hotels. Friendly staff. Breakfast very good.
In the center of Orléans, the Hotel Saint-Aignan is 3 minutes walk from the SNCF train station and less than half a mile from the Orléans Cathedral. Guests can enjoy free Wi-Fi in the guest rooms and can also relax on the terrace.The contemporary guest rooms are spacious and individually decorated. They are fully-equipped with a flat-screen TV and private bathroom with a hairdryer and free toiletries.A breakfast buffet is served every morning at the Hotel Saint-Aigna. After breakfast, guests can walk to the Loire River, just 10 minutes away.The Hotel Saint-Aignan is a great base for exploring the Loire Valley, the Loire Castles and the nearby vineyards of Sancerre.
- Was a family room, and had a great shower. The parking under the building was great.
It looks a dive as you drive up but once inside it is delightful.
- Dave on reception was great, very helpful and friendly. The location of the Hotel is superb; everything was fine – rooms were large enough, clean and tidy with a good shower. Breakfast was fine.
- The night manager was very helpful as we arrived at 9pm he helped us park and was not at all rushing us
- Excellent location, short walk from Orleans Gare and yet only short welk into the historic city. Clean and sensible room for a fair price.
Novotel Orléans Sud La Source
This Novotel Hotel is in a large park, 15 minutes south of the center of Orleans. It features 4-star accommodations with an outdoor swimming pool and a tennis court.Each guest room at the Novotel Orleans La Source is accessible by an elevator and equipped with free Wi-Fi access. The rooms also have a private bathroom.Guests can enjoy La Source’s restaurant and relax in the hotel bar. There is grounds with a terrace and a separate children’s playground.Free private parking is available on site and the Orleans La Source also provides a 24-hour front desk. It is just over 1 miles from the Limère Golf Course and 7.5 miles from the Orleans SNCF Train Station.
- The pull-out sofa beds for the kids are perfect. The restaurant and bar were great. All together a perfect place for a one night stop-over.
- Good location for a stop off . Hotel looked brilliant in the photos but rooms were tired and had a horrible stale odour .
- We loved it! The staff were wonderful (and humoured my schoolgirl French even though they speak great English). The facilities – particularly for the children – were great (table football, badminton, swimming pool etc etc). And the food was much better than I would have expected for an overnight stop. The breakfast buffet was a feast!
- We stayed one night for traveling to the South of France. Nice breakfast, restaurant with good food for an OK price. Parking in front of the door, close to the highway, a little park surrounding the hotel – nice for our kids after all the hours in the car, swimming pool, and the rooms were quit big. In sum, good hotel for travelers on their way (back) to France/Spain.
- The food is always delicious, the courgette soup to die for and the breakfast scones are georgous. This time we stayed in peak season so it was busier than when we normally visit but the staff were still superb and our room spotless. The receptionist made sure we had the room in the area that we prefer for the dogs as they need regular toilet visits outside now they are older and a certain area of the building makes this far easier for us especially on the ground floor.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Fasthotel Orleans offers accommodations in Orléans. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a TV.Lamotte-Beuvron is 20 miles from Fasthotel Orleans, and Saran is 5 miles from the property.
Very spartan : a bed, a shower, a toilet.
It is a prefabricated building, thus I would not recommend a room here for a stay during winter…..
- Arrived very late due to road closures, the automated check-in machine worked perfectly and we were able to park right outside the room which was basic but comfortable.
- a very small room . no restaurant. poor breakfast.
- Comfortable, compact accommodation. Helpful staff. Nearby reataurant gave discount. Good breakfast.
- Fasthotel does what it says on the box, i.e. provides a comfortable overnight stay in a clean bedroom/bathroom. Am happy to recommend Fasthotel as my experience was good. A special thank you to the friendly and helpful staff.
- Very spartan : a bed, a shower, a toilet.
Comfort Hotel Orléans Sud
One of our top picks in Orléans.Located in Orléans, 20 miles from Lamotte-Beuvron, Comfort Hotel Orléans Sud features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room has a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom.Saran is 5 miles from Comfort Hotel Orléans Sud, and La Ferté-Saint-Aubin is 11 miles from the property.
- The staff were very friendly and helpful. It was very reasonable priced and the food – both dinner and breakfast – was very good. This seems to be a real “sales rep’s” hotel. Certainly not luxurious, but you very good value. There is regular tram service to the city nearby and the trip takes only about 10 minutes.
- Room was safe and decent, great price, wifi good, restaurant was really good and reasonable price. A nice safe stopover easily reachable from the highway.
- Bathroom was ok But the shower tray was a death trap if you like sliding all over the place
- Easy to find, great friendly staff. Good food at location and a nice little bar area
- Spacious modern room with a high quality ensuite bathroom. Whole building was well-appointed, comfortable and well decorated. Generous breakfast. Great position for a stopover on our southeast-to-northwest journey through France.
Escale Oceania Orléans
Escale Oceania Orléans offers accommodations in Orléans. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Lamotte-Beuvron is 21 miles from Escale Oceania Orléans, and Saran is 3.6 miles away.
- Great location, short walk to restaurant’s and town centre, superb view of the river, clean and friendly staff
- As expected. However, we both have many insect bites and now wonder if there were bed bugs in our room?
- A lovely location, lovely hotel, delightful staff – could not do enough for us! Parking was a real bonus. Walk along the Seine into the City a delight!
- Clean comfortable. Helpful staff. Good breakfast.
- Snowed overnight and front desk staff very helpful in providing advice on how to remove snow from the car (without scratching the rental car)!
ibis Orleans Centre Foch
Less than half a mile from the center of Orléans, ibis Orleans Centre Foch is a 5-minute drive from the train station. It offers soundproof guest rooms with modern décor and a flat-screen TV. Several cycling trails are available in the area.All of the rooms at this ibis hotel feature a desk, air conditioning and a private bathroom with free toiletries, a hairdryer and a shower.You can enjoy the all-you-can-eat buffet breakfast with fresh pastries, fair trade coffee, fruit juice and pancakes, every morning. There is also a traditional French restaurant on site.Free Wi-Fi access is provided throughout the property. Public parking is available near the hotel, for an additional fee, and the Parc Floral de la Source is 5.5 miles away.
We have stayed in several Ibis hotels throughout France, and this was definitely the best. The staff were fantastic, breakfast was one of the best Ibis breakfasts we have had.
Parking was cheap and in a nearby parking station (we did not book car parking ahead so no spare room in the hotel’s carpark).
This hotel is close to the main railway station, is a 10-minute walk to the main city square, and only another few minutes to the city Cathedral and tourist areas.
- Ground floor refurbishment until September 3rd meant reception area was complete chaos. Staff managed well but it was a bit disappointing walking through building work etc.
- Staff were friendly. rooms were very clean. Breakfast was good. Pet friendly.
Great location just outside the city centre less than 10 minutes walk
Orleans is a stunning city with a nice selection of bars restaurants and shops
Comfy bed,shower good but small bathroom.
Staff friendly and spoke English well.
- We have stayed in several Ibis hotels throughout France, and this was definitely the best. The staff were fantastic, breakfast was one of the best Ibis breakfasts we have had.
Top Hotels In Orléans Centre Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Orléans Centre to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Orléans Centre but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Orléans Centre. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!