10 Best Hotels To Stay In Oristá Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Oristá Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Oristá Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Oristá Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Oristá Catalonia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Oristá Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Oristá Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Oristá Catalonia:
La Torre del Vilar
La Torre del Vilar is located 1.2 mi outside Santa Eulàlia de Ríuprimer, in the beautiful Catalan countryside. Set in extensive gardens, it offers an outdoor pool and free bicycle hire.The property has a multi-sports court for basketball, badminton and other sports. You can hire a Segway or electric bike on site, and there are many attractive walking routes nearby. Horse riding and mushroom picking trips are also offered.The air-conditioned rooms at La Torre del Vilar feature rustic décor with stone walls. Each one comes with free Wi-Fi, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a hairdryer.The restaurant serves traditional Catalan food, and there is also a bar. The property also has a relaxing TV lounge with a fireplace, as well as a room with a hot tub.Central Vic is a 15-minute drive from La Torre del Vilar. You can drive to Barcelona or the beaches of the Costa Brava in an hour.
- Great location with friendly staff and rectified problems we had quickly. Food was excellent, we asked for whatever was good and was. Very meat orientated.
- Calm ,clean,amazing place ,very friendly staff !!!!
- Fantastic hosts. Very friendly and they do everything to ensure you have the best possible vacation. Rustic Catalyn food is amazing. We can not rate this hotel highly enough. We will definitely be returning. Absolutely brilliant!
- Like staying with good friends – attentive but not intrusive. Room with an attractive balcony with great viewd
- Amazing host, food, ambiance and overall dream stay.
Located just outside the historic center of Vic, the Can Pamplona offers contemporary rooms with a private terrace and air conditioning. Free Wi-Fi and free parking are available.The rooms at Hotel Can Pamplona are elegantly decorated. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer and amenities.A buffet breakfast is served and there is a bar-cafeteria.Vic Cathedral and Plaza Major are 10 minutes’ walk from Can Pamplona. The RENFE Train Station is just 1,650 feet away, with links to Barcelona, Girona and the ski resort of La Molina.
- Very comfortable bed. Terrace great for a lazy evening
There’s free parking right behind the hotel – very convenient.
And the room usually includes a big balcony with a table and chairs, so you can spend a warm evening there.
Hotel is easy to find from the road and it takes near 10-15min by feet to reach the center of the city.
The room was clean and nice, and I loved the bathroom with rainforest shower)
The breakfast is average: bread, meat and cheese for sandwiches, some fruits (not very wide choice). cereals etc.
- Staff was very friendly and breakfast was excellent.
- Renovated hotel with modern decor. Very professional and helpfull staff. They have all the solutions you can need. The breakfast was really good, quantity and quality of the local products. Perfect location: 10 minutes to the center.
- Nice modern hotel. Don’t let the old exteriors fool you, the interiors were recently reconstructed and everything (except for that scarry elevator) was new&clean. Reception ladies were so nice, always smiling.
Les Clarisses Boutique Hotel
Les Clarisses Boutique Hotel provides accommodations in Vic near Vic Cathedral and Museo Episcopal de Vic. Featuring a 24-hour front desk, this property also provides guests with a restaurant. The property has a hot tub, free WiFi and a shared lounge.All guest rooms in the hotel are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Les Clarisses Boutique Hotel has some rooms that feature mountain views, and all rooms include a private bathroom with a shower. The rooms will provide guests with a fridge.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the accommodation.Les Clarisses Boutique Hotel has a terrace.Vigatà Cinema is 1,500 feet from the hotel, while Vic Lamp-posts is 0.4 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 26 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Estació Del Nord
Estació del Nord is on the top floor of the Renfe train station in central Vic. It offers modern, minimalist rooms with free Wi-Fi connection and a flat-screen TV.All rooms at the Hotel Estació del Nord are equipped with air conditioning and central heating. They are also soundproofed and contain a work desk.Breakfast is served daily at Estació Del Nord.Vic’s charming old town is a 10-minute walk away. Here you can find the Roman Temple and the Plaça Major. A range of shops and restaurants can be found within 650 feet of the hotel.
- Right above the railway station, no elevator for heavy suitcases. Suitable for a night for young person if no other place could be found.
- The staff is very friendly and helpful. The room is properly isolated, which is important in a train station.
- Good location. Near to center of Vic and to free parking. Sparkling clean, quite rooms.
- I can even use WiFi even when I am waiting for the train, because hotel is right on top of the train station.
- Location in between rail and bus stations.We arrived by train and left by bus.
Up Rooms Vic Hotel
UP Rooms Vic has a restaurant which is featured in the Michelin Guide. The hotel offers a tour desk and free Wi-Fi internet in all the property.This modern hotel is set in the historic center of Vic, a short walk from Plaza Mayor and the Cathedral.UP Rooms Vic is 2,300 feet from Vic Train and Bus Station. From here, there are direct connections to Girona and Barcelona. There are also regular trains to the Pyrenees, including the ski resort of La Molina.Rooms at UP Rooms Vic offer a pillow menu and air conditioning. Rooms also have satellite TV, a mini-bar and a safety deposit box.The hotel’s restaurant offers characteristic regional food and uses local produce. A varied breakfast buffet is served each morning.
- Very modern accommodation with design furniture in common areas and room; modern bathroom with nice amenities; good breakfast
- Breakfast very nice. Also really good that can help yourself to free tea and coffee and biscuits (and sweets) at any time of day.
- It was a good stay overall, but it wasn’t particularly “stand out”. I think for the price I would expect a little more – especially considering we were originally placed in one of the non-refurbished rooms. We complained and thankfully we were moved to one of the renovated rooms, which we greatly appreciated. The bathroom was amazing, I have to say. Furthermore it was very clean and perfectly located.
- Friendly staff, great location just 5 minutes walk to town square.
- The rooms were very comfortable. The location was perfect for shopping, restaurants and bars. Also very close to the venues where the Tar international football tournament get played
This country house is located in the Catalan countryside, in the village of Urbissol. It offers a spa, 2 pools and air-conditioned rooms with a flat-screen TV and mountain views.The Hotel Urbisol’s spa includes indoor and outdoor pools, a sauna and a hot tub. There is a fitness center, and a range of massage and beauty treatments is also available.The rooms at the Hotel Urbisol feature parquet floors and a private bathroom with a hydromassage bath. Each one comes with tea and coffee-making facilities.The Urbisol’s restaurant serves traditional Catalan food with a modern twist. There is also a bar serving snacks and drinks.The surrounding area is popular for cycling, and the hotel offers free bicycle hire. Montseny Nature Reserve is 35 minutes’ drive away, and you can drive to central Barcelona in under an hour.
- El entorno, el spa y la piscina fenomenal, desayuno y restauración excelente! El personal muy amable.
- Entorno privilegiado.Piscina fantastica así como el spa.Masajes mejorables no todas las masajistas son 100% profesionales.Comida 9/10.Cama y habitación muy cómodas y bonitas.Personal amable.
- El lloc i la vista des de l’habitació. És paradisíac.. El silenci.
- Pels nens hi ha animalets i pels adults aquests animalets canten des de les 5 del mati. XD
- El personal del Spa son dos chicas muy amables y atentas.
Hotel J. Balmes Vic
This hotel offers stylish and simple bedrooms with modern facilities. It lies in a modern area of Vic, just outside the historic heart of this ancient Catalan city.Keep up to date and email friends using the free, Wi-Fi internet connection available throughout the Hotel J. Balmes. After a busy day of activities and exploring the sights, enjoy a drink in the Balmes’s bar. The cafe offers a buffet breakfast.The rooms are simple parquet floors and floor-length windows offering plenty of natural light.From the Balmes’s ideal location you can easily walk to the sights of Vic. Take the pleasant stroll through cobbled streets to the huge main square and enjoy a coffee in one of the authentic cafes. Admire views of the Neoclassical Cathedral and enjoy a walk along the river.
- Everything, the place,the service the breakfast,the room😉
- Free parking and toiletries in the bathroom. Close to hospital (if that is what you need).
- A nice quiet place. My room had a view on the mountains.
The bed was comfortable.
The bathroom was clean and bigger than expected
- This is a comfortable hotel within walking distance of the old city center. It is located near a hospital and is not in a particularly interesting neighborhood. But because of that, parking was easy and it was easy to get to. Restaurants were closer to the old city so we pretty much spent the day and evening in the old city and just went back to the hotel in the evening.
This hotel in Santa Eugènia de Berga, 3 kms outside Vic, offers views of the Pyrenees. There is free parking, and its air-conditioned rooms have satellite TV and free Wi-Fi.All heated rooms at the Hotel Arumí also come with a pillow menu. Bathrooms are equipped with a hairdryer. Some rooms have king size beds.The Arumí has a gourmet restaurant with selected and seasonal produce. A buffet breakfast is served and 24-hour room service is available.There is a public garden and children’s play area just in front of the hotel; and Barcelona is an hour’s drive away.
- All the areas very comfortable and clean all the time , also the staff was very friendly !!
- Comfortable modern hotel close to town , and not far from the motorway. Staff were excellent , Restaurant next door was recommended by staff and was very good. Would i stay there again, definately.
- Chambre spacieuse, grand lit, accessible aux personnes à mobilité réduite, place de parking en face de l’hôtel.
- Excellente hôtel propre douillet calme bien positionné avec parking rien à redire concernant la qualité pour le prix
- c est la 3eme fois que l on vient, ca veut tout dire
Set in the center of Manlleu, Hotel Torres features 2 restaurants, and rooms with free Wi-Fi. It offers easy access to the C17 Motorway and is a 15-minute drive from the center of Vic or Torelló.Each air-conditioned room at Hotel Torres has simple décor. All rooms have a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with free toiletries.La Fonda and Torres Petit restaurants serve a range of traditional Catalan cuisine, as well as tapas dishes and local wines. A buffet breakfast is served daily.The countryside surrounding Manlleu is ideal for hiking, cycling and horse riding. Olot and Garrotxa Volcanic Zone Park can be reached in 35 minutes by car.Girona and Barcelona are approximately 1 hour’s drive away. The nearest beaches are approximately 43 mi from the hotel.
- The staff were very friendly and flexibkle and always willing to make the staff enjoyable
- There was parking and it was close to my business meeting
- The breakfast was very delicious, the coffee was perfect.
- Dinner in the Hotel Restaurant was good, various, quick and all for reasonable money.
- Zeer behulpzame mensen. Ik had veel bagage op mn motor en die hebben ze naar boven gebracht. Verder een ruime kamer met mooie badkamer. Goed ontbijt! Parkeergarage 30 m verderop waar ik mn motor voor 3 euro mocht stallen voor de nacht. Menu voor 13,50 incl fles wijn. Goeie kwaliteit/prijsverhouding!
This country hotel is located in the village of Seva, just outside Catalunya’s beautiful Montseny Nature Reserve. It offers soundproofed rooms with a private balcony, satellite TV and free Wi-Fi.The rooms at the Hotel Seva feature parquet floors and central heating. Each one comes with a private bathroom and a work desk.The hotel’s restaurant serves traditional Catalan food. There is also a bar where you can get a snack or a drink.Staff at reception can provide information about what to see and do in Catalunya. Montanyà Golf Course is just 5 minutes’ drive away.The town of Vic is 15 minutes’ drive from the Hotel Seva. You can drive to Girona Airport in just under an hour.
- The hotel is very pleasant and the rooms are comfortable. All very clean. The staff was super nice and accommodating. Lots of parking spaces available.
- Very friendly people. Nice location just outside Seva. Large and clean room. Our bicycles could we park inside. Good beds and good WiFi. There is a lift. And the restaurant is just around the corner. We had a nice breakfast for only 14 euros extra for two people. Also dinner was okay.
This was our second visit to this small hotel. The rooms are in a separate building to the bar and restaurant. They are of a good quality, clean and tidy with all the standard facilities one expects. The restaurant serves generous portions, with a menu only in Spanish and Catalan there can be some entertainment in selections !
The staff we met were friendly and engaging and welcomed us warmly. We all liked it here !
Simple room, but bonus points for a nice spacious bathroom (though showerhead – handheld -was awkward in use) with a towel heating rack. Also a nice little balcony to sit on (2nd floor).
Bed comfortable, but not heavenly.
- Great location in the mountains. A vibrant feel with the popular restaurant. Ample parking. Well presented, modern accommodation, mixed with traditional hospitality.
Top Hotels In Oristá Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Oristá Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Oristá Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Oristá Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!