10 Best Hotels To Stay In Orísoain Navarre – Top Hotel Reviews
Orísoain Navarre is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Orísoain Navarre. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Orísoain Navarre. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Orísoain Navarre. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Orísoain Navarre right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Orísoain Navarre with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Orísoain Navarre:
Offering impressive views of the Orba Valley, Hotel Valdorba features stylish rooms and a restaurant. Set in an 18th-century farmhouse, it is located in the village of Sansoin, a 20-minute drive from Pamplona.Each air-conditioned room at Hotel Valdorba has attractive, contemporary décor with wooden floors. All rooms offer views of the surrounding countryside and come with free Wi-Fi and a flat-screen TV.The Valdorba’s restaurant serves a range of Navarran cuisine including grilled steak and fish dishes. There is also a varied selection of wines.The surrounding Orba Valley is famous for its Romanesque churches, and is an ideal location for hiking and horse riding. The hotel can arrange activities including archery and paintball.
- The hotel is well tended and clean. The waitress was very nice. The restaurant is very good (and good value for money too)
- The hotel seems very good & staff friendly but our overnight stay was ruined by our experience (see “what we didn’t like”)
This hotel is approximately 3 miles from the main motorway and in our opinion a Hidden Gem, set at the top of a hill with views that are sensational it is a hideaway that we’d highly recommend…
We were travelling to the Costa Blanca on holiday with our two Rottweilers and my elderly father and chose this hotel as a stop over on the way.
Lovely air conditioned rooms that were all newly refurbished and spacious, great for our dogs who were very chilled out!
Although the hotel didn’t do room service they did allow us to get food and take it back to the room, the food was excellent as well as the Rioja we decided to have with it..
The room had a mini bar that had lots of choice in it from Baileys to Cava, Gin to Red Wine, Lovely!
We would recommend this excellent hotel to anyone, especially those of us that travel with our beloved pets!
We’ll definitely book this property again in the future!
- Huge helpings of ‘hearty’ food. But too much if you have only been driving all day! OK after skiing
- It’s a beautiful place with spacious and luxurious accommodation. The food is fantastic and good value. The staff are very friendly and welcoming. The setting is wonderful. The overall place is set up for shooting and hunting parties (clay pigeon shooting at international level and dog kennels too) but was also a lovely spot to relax and watch the birds. Our Westie was welcomed throughout and stayed in our room with us too.
Sercotel Hola Tafalla
Located next to the Miguel Induráin Sports Center, this modern design hotel offers a gastronomic restaurant, free Wi-Fi and stylish air-conditioned rooms with a flat-screen TV. Pamplona is a 30-minute drive away.Each bright, functional room at the Hola Tafalla includes wooden floors and a safe. The private bathroom includes a hairdryer and free toiletries.Hola Tafalla’s restaurant offers modern regional cuisine. There is also an on-site snack bar with an outdoor terrace. Room service is available on request.The Hola Tafalla is located in the AR-2 district of Tafalla,just 1,650 feet from the town center. The charming historic town of Olite is 3.1 mi away.
- Close to the highway and not to far from Olite. We used it for a stop-over on the way to South of spain. It was a spatious and very nice room in a modern hotel.
Overall a very good experience given our expectations.
The entrance/footpath was it’s poorest aspect, and while we parked right in front, it was a taxi stand.
Food was good but menu card needs serious rewrite- my wife had “goldfish”, but it was Breem.
- The hotel was clean and comfortable and very easy to park. We ate in the restaurant as there was not much around the hotel and the food was excellent and very reasonable. The set menu was 20euros and it included wine and water
- perfect Spanish quality hotel, easy to park, and a short distance from the main route.
- Clean comfortable hotel. Excellent staff. Very reasonably priced good evening meal and wine.
Hotel Beratxa is located next to Tafalla Town Square and 1,950 feet from the Train Station. It offers modern rooms with free Wi-Fi, a flat-screen TV and private bathroom.The Beratxa’s restaurant serves traditional Navarran food such as grilled and roast meat. There is also a good selection of local wines and tapas at the bar.Staff at the 24-hour reception can provide information about what to see and do in Navarra. Hiking and cycling are popular in the surrounding countryside.With good access to the AP-15 Motorway, Hotel Beratxa is a 3-minute drive away. The hotel offers private parking.
- Great location close to the centre & good restaurants
- Friendly helpful staff, clean rooms and public areas good location to town square
- Had covered parking for motorcycle, hotel very central to town. Food and drink very reasonably priced.
- Un hotel céntrico, agradable y sencillo. Recomendable.
- The patio by the river was so peaceful and picturesque. The evening meal was great and the breakfast too. This place is a gem and i will be back.
Hotel La Joyosa Guarda
Set in an 18th-century mansion in the old town of Olite, Hotel La Joyosa Guarda offers stylish rooms with a balcony. Free WiFi and 24-hour reception are provided.All rooms combine the past with present beautifully with delicate modern touches. All have air conditioning, a flat-screen TV, and free WiFi. The private bathroom comes with free toiletries and a hairdryer. Some rooms have hydro-massage shower,and the suites feature a large round bath.A breakfast is served every morning.Staff at the tour desk will provide more information about the array of activities which can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings. Other facilities offered include a library, free luggage storage, and a laundry. Pamplona Airport is 24 mi away, and a private parking is available on site at an extra cost.
- A really nice little hotel, comfortable, well located and very easy to find. Room was spacious with a lovely little enclosed balcony over the street. On site underground parking which is nice, although a little tight if your car is larger. Staff are lovely and very helpful as are the staff in the on-site public restaurant. Our meal there was very good.
Big, comfortable and quiet room.
Friendly and efficient staff.
- Central position. Parking in the basement. Separately-run bar and restaurant in the building. Large room with balcony. Comfortable bed. Large entrance hall. Very clean.
- The hotel was very clean and the staff friendly. The restaurant which I understand is a separate business was very good.
- This town was sooo quiet! We slept with the windows open to hear the silence! The room was much bigger than we expected, with a hallway, bedroom, and bathroom. The furniture was all very comfortable. The town is small, so any location is centrally located!
Hotel Restaurante Casa Zanito
Situated in the old heart of the town of Olite, Hotel Restaurante Casa Zanito offers elegant and spacious rooms. It has free Wi-Fi.The rooms are decorated with oak furniture. They have air conditioning, telephone, TV and private bathrooms with hairdryers.The restaurant offers breakfast and traditional Navarra dishes using fresh local produce.The historic town of Olite was once the seat of the Kings of Navarra. The former Royal Palace is just a few steps away, as is the church of San Pedro. The city of Pamplona and its airport are just 18 miles away. The Bárdenas Reales Natural Park is just 3 miles away.
- Amazing location. Superb staff! Really is a great place to stay to soak up the atmosphere of Olite
- In City centre , visit round the Royal Palace of Olite was excellent €2 each (pensioner) !!!!
The location is perfect to visit the beautiful city of Olite.
We really liked the style of the room and the quality of the bed (mattress)
The breakfast was good, and the value for money excellent!
We requested a baby cot for our little girl, it was not ready upon check-in however the staff kindly came to install it in the room, again excellent mattress, our baby girl slept very well!
Very nice “bar a pinxos” downstairs (cash only!)
- The room was compact but fine for only staying one night. The hotel is located in the center of the historical city of Olite which is small town but worth visiting. Good location to stay if you are planning to visit Les Bardenas Reales which is highly recommended.
Es cómodo y adecuado para pasar una o dos noches.
La cama es súper confortable.
Parador de Olite
Located in the center of this Navarran village, Parador de Olite features a fabulous location in a 15th-century castle. Declared a national monument, it has classically decorated bedrooms and a Medieval atmosphere.Behind the robust, stone walls of the Parador de Olite lies a magical hotel with stained-glass windows, arched walkways and decoration which have been carefully selected to create an ambiance of majesty and luxury. Sit in the communal lounges with antique furnishings, attractive tapestries and atmospheric lighting. Here you can also browse the wireless internet for free.Sample regional specialties in the Olites restaurant – you will feel like king or queen of your very own castle within the Parador de Olites’ impressive dining room.
- We had a room in the original castle which was really lovely. the hotel is situated in a very beautiful plaza with no cars – magic. We ate in the restaurant and the set menu was great value.
- Comfy four-poster bed, great location, good breakfast.
- Amazing location within the old palace walls and inside the old town walls. Even though our room was in the newer extension, we felt that we were in a historic building. Very comfortable room with everything that we needed. We didn’t use the main restaurant, but did make good use of the bar which served good food at a reasonable price. Staff were excellent. A great experience.
- The Parador is a very grand and luxurious hotel and Olite is an authentic medieval town. Hardly anyone speaks English, apart from staff at the hotel, but with a sense of adventure, gestured and animal sounds, ( moo for beef, quack for duck), we mAnaged to communicate in restaurants with much hilarity. We were upgraded to the sumptuous tower rooms, but although they were really spacious and included a sitting room, we had to climb a couple of long, narrow flights of stairs. Not suitable if you have trouble climbing. We still had a wonderful stay!
- location and ambience we’re great and just as advertised. staff were very welcoming and helpful (esp. with luggage).
Hotel Garcia Ramirez
This hotel is in the charming historic and artistic heart of the medieval town of Olite, next to Palacio Real and the Galerías Medievales.The establishment is in the heart of the region of Navarra and boasts easy access to Pamplona; you can get there by the highway in 20 minutes.This is the perfect place whether you are booking a business trip or vacation. It offers practical and functional rooms adapted to your needs. In this medieval atmosphere, you will have plenty of opportunities to sample the exquisite cuisine.
- We had a “suite” which had a covered terrace overlooking the castle and Plaza Carlos III. which was wonderful
- Location, staff, onsite restaurant/bar/cafe.
- Very cute hotel in an awesome location! We traveled there by bike and they had a safe place to store our bikes for the night.Very much appreciated!
- Fantastic location! Comfortable beds, very well working airco!Great terrace!
Great location in lovely town square with free parking nearby. Friendly staff didn’t speak English but we got by.
Restaurant attached was reasonably priced and food was better than expected, as it is more of a café than a restaurant.
Hotel Merindad de Olite
This charming hotel is in the historic old quarter of Medieval Olite, by the Palace of the Kings of Navarra. The Merindad de Olite offers free Wi-Fi in public areas.The hotel is set among the remains of a Roman wall. There are many historic monuments within walking distance.The building of the Merindad de Olite includes attractive wood and stone. There is a lounge and a dining room, both with a fireplace. The hotel offers a variety of wine-tasting activities.Private parking is available on site, at an extra cost. The nearby AP-15 Motorway offers access to Pamplona, 20 miles away.
- For a fee was able to use their secure parking although the roads were narrow. Would have used the free car park but car was fully loaded.Very friendly staff who had limited English but we’re always helpful. Restaurant in the hotel had typical local cuisine which was very good quality. Good range of wines for evening meal. Lots of nearby bodegas for daytime wine tours. Hotel situated in the narrow old quarter two minutes walk from super historical castle and cathedral. Ideal also as only minutes drive from the motorway. Hotel, restaurant and rooms very clean.
- The location was perfect. The attached restaurant was fantastic – the best steak in years!
- The location was fantastic, being in the centre of the quaint little town was perfect for us. Supermarkets, a local bus stop, the tourist information centre and lovely restaurants, were all in close walking distance for us. The rooftop was also an added bonus as we were able to overlook the town and surrounding wineries. We stayed in Olite as we wanted to be close to Pamplona for the San Fermin festival, and we are so glad we were in Olite rather than Pamplona. The bus only took 30 mins and were frequent throughout the festival for only 4euro pp. Such a beautiful town, can’t wait to come back and stay and dine at Hotel Merindad!
- Very charming, clean with great view from balcony over looking vineyard and partial view of the castle.Very good food at their restaurant.
- The location of the hotel is beautiful. Our room had a lovely view that included the castle.
Hotel El Juglar
This charming hotel is surrounded by beautiful gardens with a private swimming pool. It is by the historic old quarter of the medieval city of Olite.Hotel El Juglar offers lovely classical design and modern facilities. There is free Wi-Fi in all rooms and public areas.All the nonsmoking rooms at El Juglar are spacious and en suite. There is satellite TV, air conditioning and heating. Bathroom amenities, a bathrobe and slippers are included.There is a public lounge with a fireplace. The building has attractive stone and wood details.The hotel is in the province of Navarra. The setting is historic. The city of Olite was once used by the Court of the Kings of Navarra.
- This wee hotel was quite the find ! A wee gem of a place ! We felt like it was our own wee castle ! Very clean and comfortable!
- Staff were very friendly and helpful and welcoming. Would definitely stay at this hotel again without a second thought. The small outdoor swimming pool was clean and lovely for a quick dip to cool off in the warm sun .
- Hotel was comfortable,but not quite what it said on the tin,i.e. ” a superior room” ? It was a nice room, but having stayed in a number of 2,3 star hotels in Spain ( which have been fine) I don’t think that this room was superior to the usual high standard.
We arrived late in the evening and were welcomed by a very kind man who explained us some of the attractions of the town.
The structure is very nice and clean, and it resembles an ancient castle both in the building and in the furnishings, it’s wonderful. We visited it in January, but on the good season it should be even better, our room had a balcony where you can enjoy the evening.
The breakfast was served at the table by a very kind woman.
(The hotel doesn’t list a parking but if you need it there is plenty of space in the neighborhood)
- Tolle Lage. 300 m ins Zentrum und zum Königspalast. Sehr ruhig. Genug Parkplätze vor dem Haus.
Hotel Pamplona Cross Elorz
Cross Elorz offers free Wi-Fi and is located 3.7 mi from the center of Pamplona and 1.9 mi from its airport. There is easy access to the A15 Motorway.It offers 86 well-equipped rooms, with functional design and comfortable furniture. All rooms have satellite TV and air conditioning.The hotel has a 24-hour auto check-in machine and offers free outdoor parking and a private garage.
- It was very clean, the hotel itself was very quiet, it has a free car park and it’s close to the motorway.
- Very clean and modern. Easy to find – not far from motorway. Quick check in/check out. Perfect for an overnight stop on way to southern Spain.
- Rooms are big and nice. Cafeteria nearby is perfect cheap, tasty and friendly stuff
- The location of the hotel is very good and very well appointed rooms
- We stayed at this Hotel mainly for cost and because it was close to the Motorway as we were travelling by car .The Gentleman staff was Spanish and neither of us spoke the others language but we got by ok and he was very helpful ..He even booked us a taxi into Pamplona which came quite quick . The room was basic but clean but not used to having no tea/coffee facilities takes some getting used to lol..
Top Hotels In Orísoain Navarre Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Orísoain Navarre to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Orísoain Navarre but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Orísoain Navarre. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!