10 Best Hotels To Stay In Orilla del Río Asturias – Top Hotel Reviews
Orilla del Río Asturias is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Orilla del Río Asturias. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Orilla del Río Asturias. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Orilla del Río Asturias. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Orilla del Río Asturias right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Orilla del Río Asturias with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Orilla Del Río Asturias:
Casona Los Gamonales
This house is located in the Asturian countryside, within 15 minutes’ drive of both Gijón and Avilés. It offers stylish rooms with free Wi-Fi, a TV, a bathroom and garden views.Casona Los Gamonales’ restaurant serves traditional Asturian food, and it has a terrace where you can enjoy a meal or a drink. There is a spacious, country-style lounge with a stone fireplace, armchairs, a TV and a selection of books.Staff at reception can provide information about what to see and do in Asturias. The coastal town of Candás, located 3.7 mi away, is great for a stroll, and there are various hiking routes in the area.Oviedo is a 20-minute drive from Casona Los Gamonales. A shuttle service to Asturias Airport is available for an extra cost.
The owner. Brilliant guy, excellent recommendations.
Room. Nice, clean and comfortable.
Bathroom. New, nice.
Good location. Countryside but close to cities. In the middle of the Principado, easy access from the main road to Madrid
- El desayuno espectacular. El trato del dueño impecable!!!
En trato del personal.
La tranquilidad de la zona.
La ubicación, Con coche está todo cerca.
Vistas, tranquilidad y habitación.
Trato exquisito familiar. El encargado Enrique encantador y te da buenos consejos de visitas, restaurantes….
- Simplemente excelente , increíble entorno , ?? trato xpectacular, muy recomendable tranquilidad y amabilidad como si fueras familia ???
- The owner. Brilliant guy, excellent recommendations.
URH Hotel Spa Zen Balagares
Located 10 minutes’ drive from Avilés in Asturias, URH Hotel Spa Zen Balagares offers an extensive spa and an 18-hole golf course. The stylish, air-conditioned rooms have a plasma TV and free WiFi.The hotel’s impressive spa features a 90-minute thermal circuit with an active pool, pediluvium and contrast showers. There is a fitness center, saunas and an ice fountain. Massage and beauty treatments are available, as well as Pilates and bodybuilding classes.The spacious rooms at URH Hotel Spa Zen Balagares feature modern décor. Each one has satellite TV and a private bathroom with a hairdryer.The hotel’s El Espartal Restaurant serves traditional Asturian food and offers panoramic views over the golf course. There is also a trendy café-bar.Asturias Airport is 15 minutes’ drive from the hotel. You can also drive to Oviedo in 25 minutes, and there are many beaches within a 10-minute drive.
- almost everything was good. Perhaps the aire conditioning should be improved
- the children loved the spa but it is only available for 2 hours a day between 4 and 6pm, the inter connecting room worked well – very comfortable, the dinner and service were excellent, the hotel staff were very helpful
- The hotel is new, nice rooms. Breakfast was superb, even great selection of Spanish dishes! The hotel is in the suburb of the town, so it is quiet. The hotel has a spa that is why I selected. I recommend this hotel!
- Super accomodation in a super location. Big hotel with a lot of space. Nice sight to the golf area. Would never change the hotel.
- The spa pool thing is pretty cool and one of the nicest I have seen.
Hotel y Casona El Carmen
This property is a 11-minute walk from the beach. Hotel y Casona El Carmen is located in Perlora, 1,300 feet from the Asturian coast. It offers an outdoor pool, attractive gardens and comfortable rooms with international TV channels.All rooms at El Carmen feature central heating and a flat-screen TV. The private bathrooms come with a hairdryer, and some rooms at the hotel have a hydromassage bath and mini-bar. Family rooms for 2 adults and 2 children are available.The restaurant serves traditional Spanish food and tapas with a modern twist. There is also a café with a terrace where you can get sandwiches and drinks.Hotel y Casona El Carmen has a fitness center and a seasonal table tennis table. Reception is open from 08:00 to 23:00. There is free WiFi and wired internet access throughout.Located 5 minutes’ walk from the hotel there are bus and train stations. The cities of Avilés and Gijón are 15 minutes’ drive from the property.
- Nice, sunny rooms. Very convenient location to the rail station for trips to Aviles and Gijon.
The hotel is dated but it’s very traditional and it served us well. The room was clean and the shower was good. I felt very welcome and the reception staff were excellent. They were consistently helpful and professional. The grounds and the pool were very well maintained. It was a pleasure to swim in such a clean pool at a decent temperature.
It may not be fancy but it has a heart and we would return again without any hesitation.
- Breakfast was not up to expectations, but the evening restaurant was first class as was the service.
- The owner and her family could not have been more friendly or helpful from the moment we arrived. The property, rooms and grounds were all stunning and we wish we could have stayed more than the one night booked.
- Staff were very good. The rooms were were large with plenty of parking.
Hotel el Horreo de Avilés
At just 0.9 mi from Avilés city center, Hotel el Horreo de Avilés offers a shared lounge. It features free Wi-Fi and heating in all areas.The colorful rooms have parquet floors and flat-screen TV. The rooms feature heating and a wardrobe.Tourist information is available at the hotel’s desk. Located in a quiet neighborhood, the hotel is a 20-minute drive from Gijón. Balagares Golf Club is 2.7 mi away. Plaza Mayor de Llaranes Square is a 6-minute walk from the property where guests can find buses, banks and shops.
- Accommodation was fab, clean, good rooms, great showers and staff. All grand.
- The hotel’s location is not in the most desirable area of Aviles, but the room itself was a real gem. The family owners did a great job decorating and equipping the room. The family restaurant was also a real surprise, the food was excellent and the food was served in a very attractive dining room. Our favorite feature in the room was the ceiling fan, which made for a wonderful night’s sleep. Why more hotels in Northern Spain are not equipped with ceiling fans I just can’t understand.
- Helpful and friendly staff. Lots of space and light in our room. Quiet location.
- Very comfy, very clean and cute interieur, nice staff
- Nice clean room, everything new looking and as it should be. The associated restaurant gives good wholesome food and value.
Hotel City House Marsol
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Celuisma Marsol is in the center of Candás, next to the beach and harbor, on the beautiful Green Coast of Asturias. It offers free Wi-Fi and air-conditioned rooms with mini-bar and TV.Each room at the Marsol features functional, modern design and wooden floors. Many rooms offer sea views, and all have a private bathroom with hairdryer and amenities.Hotel Celuisma Marsol has a restaurant, which serves a daily set menu. Room service is available and a buffet breakfast is offered. There are restaurants and cider bars next to the hotel.There is easy access to the A8 Motorway and Gijón is 9.3 mi from the hotel. Oviedo is within a 30-minute drive.
- Nos dieron una habitación con vistas al puerto fabulosas, atendiendo una petición personal, lo que fue un gran detalle.
Está situado en un lugar estupendo muy céntrico. Las habitaciones dan al mar.
El pueblo y los alrededores son una maravilla.
- Me gusto el paisaje , el mar etc era muy bonito el paisaje y el sitio.
- Maravillosas vistas a la playa de Candás. Las habitaciones con vistas son magníficas, las cortinas impiden que entre el sol al hacerse de día y aunque creí que no sería capaz de dormir, cumplen bien su función. El baño amplio y con gran variedad de cosas a disposición del cliente como pasta y cepillo de dientes, champú y gel… Tuvimos también aparcamiento los dos días y el hombre que nos atendió al llegar y confirmó la reserva… de diez. Queríamos una cama matrimonial y aunque no pudieron dárnosla, el hombre hizo lo imposible porque así fuera. Muy simpático y correcto. Estoy muy contenta con mi estancia en este hotel. Sin duda repetiría.
- Ubicación perfecta, el recepcionista de la noche fue muy amable y de gran ayuda y la habitación tenía buenas vistas.
Puerto de Candás
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Hotel Puerto de Candás is set close to the beach in Candás, with views over the Cantabrian Sea. All rooms are en suite and free Wi-Fi is also available.The hotel has an excellent setting in Asturias, 14 miles from Asturias Airport. Candas Apeadero Train Station offers easy access to Gijón.Puerto de Candás has a traditional restaurant, a bar and a terrace. Public areas are heated and there is also a tour desk.The local area is ideal for walking and discovering the coast.
- Warm welcome with good directions for free parking at the port (a block away). Clean comfortable room; nice bathroom. Liked the elevator. We chose the town because of it’s proximity to Cabo Pena’s (a must see). We were pleasantly surprised by the town and accommodation.
- All the staff were very friendly, helpful, and efficient. Despite reception closing at 22:00 Mr. Pascual waited for me on the night I arrived until after midnight to open the front door and give me the key to the room. Really nice man Mr. Pascual and very helpful.
- La ubicación del hotel. La facilidad para aparcar a dos minutos. Desayuno abundante.
- La atención del personal, la limpieza,en general,relación calidad-precio muy buena.
- Las vistas de la habitación y la ubicación del hotel y el trato cercano del personal que nos atendió
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Located in the center of town, this family-friendly hotel has both rooms and charming wooden cabins which are minutes from the beach and set in pretty gardens with access to a restaurant.Enjoy the Piedra’s garden setting where the children will have fun and make friends in the playground. You can have a refreshing drink in the bar or a light snack in the cafeteria.Eat well in the Piedra restaurant where you can try delicious paella and fresh seafood. You can also have tasty meat dishes and specials of the day. Why not try some dishes which are local to this region.Take the lovely walk from your room to the coastline where you will find golden beaches.After a busy day of activities, relax in the inviting TV room where you can meet other guests or watch your favorite shows.
- Basic , but comfortable, friendly staff, good location and very good value
- The train station behind the room was good access to gihon.
Easy to find, lots of good parking spaces.
Nice staff, comfortable room, looked quite child friendly.
Easy access to local train station,
Very close to a nice piece of coast.
- El entorno, la tranquilidad y los paisajes cercanos.
- Trato excelente, la comida buenísima y el desayuno un buffet muy completo. Totalmente recomendable.
Hotel La Casina
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Offering modern rooms opening onto a terrace, Hotel La Casina is set in attractive gardens in Candás. This small hotel is less than 0.6 mi from the nearest beach.Overlooking the gardens, each room at Hotel La Casina has simple, contemporary décor in red tones. All rooms have free Wi-Fi, a flat-screen TV, a desk and a private bathroom.A range of cafés and restaurants can be found in the small seaside town of Candás. The hotel also features a relaxing lounge with a TV, fireplace and newspapers.Busses to Gijón, Áviles and Oviedo stop just 650 feet away, and Asturias Airport is approximately 19 mi from La Casina. Covadonga and the Picos de Europa Mountains can be reached within 90 minutes by car.
- Es un sitio muy tranquilo con unas vistas estupendas
- Piedad, la mujer que limpiaba, un encanto. Fue ella quien nos recibió y nos explicó un poco el funcionamiento del Hotel rural y nos aconsejó zonas cercanas que visitar y fueron unas recomendaciones muy acertadas. Emilio, el dueño, tuvo un bonito detalle al regalarnos unos dulces típicos de Candás al marcharnos,y aunque siempre está disponible al teléfono móvil, se echaba de menos tener una persona encargada en el Hotel para el chek-in y el chek-out.
- Me gusto mucho el.entorno natural, la habitacion y el baño muy cogedor y bonito. La limieza muy bien, cambian todos los diaa toda la ropa de cama yel baño.
- Gracias a Emilio y Piedad hacen posible una estancia agradable.
- El Hotel está genial, cómodo y bonito y la atención de Emilio, inmejorable, sin duda volveremos.
Hotel Villalegre is located 1 mi from Avilés’ City Center. It lies in a quiet, convenient location not far from main roads and important transport links.This modern, well-equipped hotel has brightly-decorated, soundproofed rooms with large beds. Breakfast is served in the café, where there is a computer which guests can use for free.The Villalegre also offers free Wi-Fi to guests, meaning you can plan the rest of your holiday from the comfort from your own bedroom, or get some work done.Enjoy a round of golf at the nearby golf course, or head down to the nearby Embalse de Trasona, where you can enjoy a range of outdoor activities. Parque Astur and El Corte Inglés shopping centers are located nearby. Oviedo is a 25-minute drive away.
Big bath once we got a plug
Big room to twin
Bars close by
There were Camino signs into city to rejoin Camino
- Pilgrim meal was very nice and good value. Staff were helpful and pleasent, particularly the lady who looked after my laundry and provided the evening meal.
- me sorprendió gratamente,a primera vista el exterior parecía un poco cutre ,pero no es así esta muy limpio,el personal es muy atento el baño amplio ,la habitación justita pero la cama muy cómoda
- It was exactly what I expected from the price-quality ratio. It was also super quiet except when there were other guests making unnecessary noises in the evening.
- The lady at the reception was super helpful and lovely!
- Big bath once we got a plug
Hotel Parque Empresarial
Located less than 10 minutes’ drive from Avilés historic town, Hotel Parque Empresarial offers free Wi-Fi, free onsite parking and air-conditioned rooms.The Parque Empresarial hotel has a 24-hour reception and luggage storage. There is a bar-cafeteria, a restaurant and several snacks and drinks vending machines.Each room features modern décor with brightly painted walls. They come with a satellite TV, a wardrobe and a private bathroom with hairdryer and free toiletries.The hotel is located in the Asturias Business Park, a Business Industrial Center; Avilés Train Station is 1.6 mi away, and Oviedo is 30 minutes’ drive. Asturias Airport is 20 minutes by car.
- A spacious, clean, air-conditioned room; very friendly and helpful staff. Yes, the hotel is located in an industrial part of Aviles, but the room size, facilities and price fully make up for it.
- Roomy was beautiful spacious and had a full sized tub.
- Pese a estar en un lugar con fabricas y ruidos estos se escuchan muy poco durante la noche y no los notamos al dormirnos. El personal muy agradable y aunque está en un parque industrial está muy cerca de la ciudad.
- Buen precio por una habitación superior en temporada alta
El personal es cordial y servicial, y la habitación y baño estaban impolutos.
La ubicación, en un polígono, le da una estética distópica y macabra al lugar que es chulísima para gente a quien le interesan ese tipo de experiencias.
Además, debido al lugar donde se encuentra, esperaba que hubiera mucho ruido por la noche, pero en absoluto, pude dormir a pierna suelta.
Top Hotels In Orilla Del Río Asturias Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Orilla del Río Asturias to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Orilla del Río Asturias but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Orilla del Río Asturias. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!