10 Best Hotels To Stay In Orihuela Costa Valencia Community – Top Hotel Reviews
Orihuela Costa Valencia Community is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Orihuela Costa Valencia Community. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Orihuela Costa Valencia Community. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Orihuela Costa Valencia Community. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Orihuela Costa Valencia Community right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Orihuela Costa Valencia Community with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Orihuela Costa Valencia Community:
Hotel Golf Campoamor
This 4-star hotel lies within the Campoamor Golf Course, less than 3.7 mi from the beaches of Campoamor in Orihuela-Costa. Guests can relax in the outdoor swimming pool.Hotel Golf Campoamor has a fitness center and offers more than 328 ft² of sports facilities. Tennis, paddle and cricket are all available on site.Each room at Golf Campoamor comes with air conditioning, heating and satellite TV. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel.Golf Campoamor’s restaurant serves Mediterranean cuisine. Its large terrace offers views over the Costa Blanca. At an extra charge, breakfast can be provided in the room.Murcia-San Javier Airport is just 11 mi from the hotel.
Well appointed,comfortable room in tradition court yard setting.
Great views from the rooms and the restaurant terrace
Food and drink at reasonable prices
Attentive and helpful staff.
- la piscina espectacular y las instalaciones en general
- The cleanliness throughout was fabulous, very quite rooms
- The green surrounding and silence of the location provides for good night sleep, tranquility and relaxation. Away from the busy and loud nightlife in Campoamor, this place is the perfect getaway for those who seek peace and quiet. Friendly staff, beautiful terrace and tasty brreakfast.
- Pool was excellent and dinner on the terrace was excellent and reasonably priced.
- Well appointed,comfortable room in tradition court yard setting.
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Set just 650 feet from 2 of the Costa Blanca’s best beaches at Campoamor, this vacation property is made up of individual bungalows surrounded by grounds and a large swimming pool.Located just to the south of Torrevieja, this property has all that you would need for a fine family vacation in the Mediterranean sun. As well as swimming in the fantastic pool, you can enjoy a meal in the on-site restaurant before dancing the night away in the nightclub. In addition, you can spend an enjoyable day in the open air at one of the 4 nearby golf courses, all within 2 miles of the property.
- Lovely area around pool. Good breakfast. Easy walk to beach and rest3
- Our apartment was right beside the pool. I would recommend requesting this when booking. Pool was lovely and they had a lifeguard on duty. Rooms were spacious and clean. Air con worked.
- Fabulous pool,nice helpful staff.Not a massive selection for breakfast but adequate.Reception always pleasant and helpful.We had Dinner once and it was nice and good value and generous portions.Good location.
- Nice setting with rooms around pool and garden. Enjoyed the food.
- The rooms are set around a lovely swimming pool. So peaceful and great for sun bathing . The drinks at the bar are great value for money and the selection is also very good. Breakfast is fine , good selection , something for everyone , hot and cold. Hotel is ideal if you want a nice relaxing holiday and don’t mind walking or getting a taxi, La Zenia Boulevard is a fab shopping centre, with about 250 shops bars and restaurants in it. Well worth a trip there
Hotel Servigroup La Zenia
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Set within 50 feet of 2 beaches, La Zenia Hotel features a tennis court, a spa center and an outdoor pool with sea views. The rooms include a private balcony with full or side sea views.Hotel Servigroup La Zenia has a terrace with lounge chairs, overlooking the beach. There are also large gardens with children’s play areas. In the summer, the hotel offers a wide range of activities and entertainment.La Zenia’s restaurant serves buffet meals, and offers show cooking. A gluten-free menu is available upon request.Entry to the hotel’s spa center comes for an extra fee. Facilities include a heated indoor pool, a gym and sauna. Massages and beauty treatments can also be booked.Guests receive a discount on green fees at a nearby golf course. Just 6 miles away, the resort of Torrevieja in Costa Blanca, Hotel La Zenia offers a wide range of shops, bars and restaurants. Orihuela is 19 miles away.
- Staff were lovely from checking to departure! All very friendly!
- Very friendly staff, food excellent, a very clean hotel, right on beach, already thinking of returning next year
- Lovely staff in the dining area & chambermaids. Great location
- Location on sea front was fantastic, clean beach a few steps away… friendly staff, great food
- Everything amazing views amazing staff we stayed at gaula resort in la manga also and it was terrible going from there to this beautiful place was such a breath of fresh air
Hotel Doña Monse
Set in Los Balcones residential area, Hotel Doña Monse is 3 minutes’ drive from Torrevieja Beach. It offers a gym, spa and superb views over Torrevieja Lagoon from the rooftop pool and chill out terrace.Modern air-conditioned rooms have free Wi-Fi, a flat-screen TV, safe and mini-bar. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer, and some have a spa bath. Some rooms offer lagoon views.The hotel spa includes a sauna and Turkish bath. A massage service is available and there is a beauty salon.Traditional cuisine is served in the hotel à la carte restaurant and cafeteria. Room service is available, and you can enjoy a drink on the terrace, which is open all year round.There is 24-hour reception and free parking. Car rental is offered at the hotel tour desk. The hotel offers easy access to Southbound Exit 758 of the AP7 Motorway.
- Staff are very friendly, helpful and genuine. The breakfast waitress was particularly good with a great smile, excellent attitude and serving great, freshly made coffee which was piping hot. Breakfast was great and a few different things like ham and cheese croissants and croque messeuirs as well as the more usual stuff. It’s worth getting a room facing the pink salt lake if you can.”
- Lovely big bed. Food at the upstairs restuarant was good and great value as was the wine (Euros 19 for a perfectly drinkable red). underground car parking was good
- We Used this hotel for our clients, while purchasing a property with us, they enjoyed this hotel very much and we would like to use this hotel for all of our clients
- Wonderful hotel. Swimming area amazing. Food very good and great value. Cocktail bar at night wonderful. Staff amazing.
An excellent modern hotel, very clean, accessible and our additional requests were dealt with in a helpful and efficient manner.
Reception staff very friendly, polite and helpful as were the pool terrace team on the quieter Saturday night and Sunday.
Pool terrace clean and very pleasant.
The negative comments are far outweighed by the positive attributes hence my high score.
Orihuela Costa Resort
This property is a 8-minute walk from the beach. This large estate is located outside Torrevieja, just 1,950 feet from the beaches of the Costa Blanca. It has an outdoor pool, 3 tennis courts, a basketball court and a fitness center.Orihuela Costa Resort is under 15 minutes’ drive from Campoamor, Villamartín and Ramblas de Orihuela Golf Courses. Popular activities in the area include hiking and horse riding, and there are water sports options at the beach.The air-conditioned rooms at the Orihuela Costa feature a balcony and a TV. The private bathrooms include a bathtub and toiletries.The resort’s restaurant offers Mediterranean and international food. There is also a pub-style bar with live music.With good access to the AP-7 Motorway, the hotel is just 20 minutes’ drive from the Mar Menor and San Javier Airport. Alicante is around 50 minutes’ drive away.
- Clean rooms, staff extremely pleasant and helpful, highly recommend, excellent value for money.
Staff in general were exceptionally friendly and very friendly. And went out of their way to be helpful. Pool staff too.
Location perfect for beach and local town.
- Good staff, nice pool area with outside bar, terrace off bedroom
- Set in a great location, close to beach, shops, bars and restaurants. Great outdoor area, with fantastic pool and pool bar. Basic rooms, but very clean, firm beds, nice balcony. And air conditioning. The staff were very friendly, and nothing was too much trouble
- Really lovely for a weekend stay, so close to everything, lovely a relaxing swims and very comfortable rooms! I will be going again!
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Located a short walk from the Punta Prima beach, one of the most beautiful areas of the Alicante Mediterranean coast; the hotel opened in 1979 was fully renovated in 2004.The hotel is well-equipped for an enjoyable, relaxing break away in the sun.The hotel is a short drive from Torrevieja, a town surrounded by two beautiful and large natural saltwater lagoons, an hour from Alicante airport and 40 minutes from San Javier airport.
- We needed one night accommodation in this area to visit friends. Location was where we needed to be.
- Clean comfortable hotel – nice staff – close to bars restaurants and shops – 7 minute walk to beach
- The location for us is ideal. We have stayed lots of times before. We had an issue with our room but the staff were very helpful and moved us without any problem. We know what to expect and would stay again.
- It was clean, and very basic but for the price cannot complain
- Breakfast in a different location because of conference booking breakfast suffered
Hotel Lo Monte
This property is a 17-minute walk from the beach. Located just 1 mi from Torre de la Horadada Beach, Hotel Lo Monte features rooms with free Wi-Fi. Set in Pilar de la Horadada, it offers easy access to the AP7 Motorway.Each air-conditioned room at Hotel Lo Monte has simple décor. There is flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with free toiletries.The Monte’s restaurant serves traditional Spanish cuisine, including meat, fish and rice dishes. Breakfast is served in the café-bar, and there is also a lounge with a terrace.The town of Torre de la Horadada is just 1,650 feet from the hotel. Las Mil Palmeras Beach is 1.6 mi away. San Javier, Murcia Airport and San Pedro Regional Park can be reached in 20 minutes by car.
- The staff were very helpful and it was convenient location for us. The bathroom was well decorated.
- The hotel is spotless and everything you need, including complimentary cava and chocolates on arrival. The owner couldn’t have been more helpful or courteous, what a lovely man.
- The hotel was really clean, had friendly staff and provides everything you need
- Friendly staff, a good refurbishment with a clean and comfortable room with Cava and chocolates in the fridge. What more do you want
- A well-managed property, competent, motivated and very helpful staff. The location is not for holiday stays but extremely useful for business stays, close to the highway, with quick access to the airport and cities in the area. Plenty of parking space, free. A stable and strong Internet connectivity, also free. Good (modern and quiet) air conditioning when it was +30C outside.
This property is a 11-minute walk from the beach. Hotel Madrid is in central Torrevieja, a short walk from the beach. It has an outdoor pool just 2 minutes ‘walk away. All rooms offer free Wi-Fi and a flat-screen TV.Hotel Madrid has a large sun terrace. Bicycle and car rental are both possible on site.The hotel is a short walk from the Town Hall. Torrevieja is also famous for its churches, the Casino and the Jardín de las Naciones gardens.Boat trips are available to the island of Tabarca. The Terra Mítica Theme Park is 62 miles away in Benidorm. Alicante is also nearby.Rooms at the hotel are fully air conditioned and have a safety deposit box and a mini-bar. The private bathroom includes a hairdryer.
Room very clean had everything you need
Lady on reception so helpful.
Breakfast well presented lovely food and dining area so bright and clean.
Very enjoyable stay highly recommended
- Friendly staff, decent breakfast and the bonus of having a pool. I was pleasantly surprised at what we got for not a lot of money
- Clean friendly staff, good breakfast ,nice comfortable beds safe in room free ,fridge in room nice balcony If you come out the bus station turn right walk for approx 20 min to you get to main road cafe on rt side red sign hotel across road taxi cost 6.50 Euro Nice swimming pool ample chairs sun / shade parking for cars bikes
Breakfast was self-service and between 8 & 11 am so you could have a lie-in.
The hotel is located near to the harbour and sea-front.
The room was clean and the bed was comfortable.
There was a fridge, a safe and air-conditioning which were all free.
The staff were very nice.
- Spotlessly clean..very comfortable and good location.
- Room very clean had everything you need
This property is a 3-minute walk from the beach. Hotel Tuto is located in Torrevieja, Alicante, on the Spanish Costa Blanca. Náufragos Beach is only 150 feet away, while the Terra Mítica Theme Park is 1 hour’s drive away.Featuring views of the sea and Las Salinas Nature Reserve, Hotel Tuto has a seasonal cafeteria specialized in rice, fish and seafood. It also serves meats and salads.Rooms can face the interiors or the exteriors. They all have air conditioning, heating and a flat-screen TV, as well as a private bathroom with hairdryer. Some rooms have a balcony or a terrace.
- The staff was very friendly &helpful, I enjoyed my stay the hotel was clean and very comfortable thank you for everything.
- Nice hotel in great location, friendly staff and well priced, would recommend.
- everything about the place was good, friendly staff, great cleaning service, lovely rrom
- the staff was friendly and the hotel was clean . it has wifi and the safe in the room was free.
- Clean room, friendly service, excellent daily maid service, will recommend this hotel.
Hotel Fontana Plaza
This property is a 9-minute walk from the beach. Fontana Plaza is a modern hotel in the center of Torrevieja, just 400 feet from the Paseo de la Libertad maritime promenade. It features a buffet breakfast and has a 24-hour front desk.There is a seasonal swimming pool open from June to October.The bright and spacious rooms have marble or parquet floors. They include an LCD-screen TV with satellite and a work desk. Some rooms have a balcony. All rooms have private bathrooms with amenities and a hairdryer.Hotel Fontana Plaza has a shuttle service for an extra fee. Bicycle and car rental are available and staff is happy to provide information on sights and activities in the surrounding area.Playa del Cura is about a 10-minute walk away. The Las Lagunas de la Mata y Torrevieja Nature Reserve and its nearby beaches are a 15-minute drive away.
- Great location, clean upto date room, nice pool view, friendly helpful staff
- stayed here many times over 3 years…to visit friends nearby & go shopping. we live inland but not far. It is so central for everything we need, and surrounded by good restaurants/cafes etc., plus nice sea breeze walks. Hotel rooms are clean and modern, good shower, comfy beds and mini’fridge.
- nice pool..very clean..friendly staff..position great
Good location nice hotel
Had good underground parking
- The hotel itself was spot on! Aircon, staff were really friendly, pool was really clean, overall the hotel was at a high standard.
Top Hotels In Orihuela Costa Valencia Community Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Orihuela Costa Valencia Community to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Orihuela Costa Valencia Community but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Orihuela Costa Valencia Community. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!