10 Best Hotels To Stay In Origne Aquitaine – Top Hotel Reviews
Origne Aquitaine is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Origne Aquitaine. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Origne Aquitaine. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Origne Aquitaine. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Origne Aquitaine right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Origne Aquitaine with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Origne Aquitaine:
Logis Auberge La Cremaillere
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a sun terrace, Logis Auberge La Cremaillere offers accommodations in Villandraut, just 28 miles from Bordeaux. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub.You will find an ATM at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. The hotel also provides bike rental. Mérignac is 30 miles from Logis Auberge Cremaillere, and Pessac is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Mérignac Airport, 30 miles from the property.
- A traditional French hotel in an interesting small town. Good food, pleasant staff, speak English.
Pas de chauffage dans la chambre
salle de bain pas de chauffage
j ai une angine depuis ……
- la décoration simple et mignonne de la chambre, l’accueil sympathique du responsable
- Accueil très sympathique, très serviable. Chambre un peu petite mais confortable
- lekker eten, goed niveau communicatie, pittoresk, leuk stadje
Hotel de Got
Showcasing a terrace and views of the city, Hotel de Got is located in Villandraut. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is available.Bordeaux is 28 miles from Hotel La Renaissance, and Mérignac is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Mérignac Airport, 30 miles from the property.
- Very nice welcome and a clean room with good facilities. Breakfast was good and there is a co-owned restaurant next door in the square.
- Comfortable quiet room. Spacious. Air con good. Location was great as was the price. Interesting history to the village. Great region.
- Everything was perfectly acceptable but there was nothing that we particularly appreciated.
- Lovely village. Friendly staff/ owners who own the cafe next door as well as running the hotel. Everything was really good
Bed ok breakfast ok owner nice evening meal limetd may have been time
Relais du Silence Relais du Chateau d’Arche
Overlooking the village of Sauternes, the 18th century charming charterhouse, located on a hill in the heart of the vineyard, offers an outstanding panorama.The Relais du Château d’Arche Hotel is a peaceful haven where you will enjoy calm and quiet in an elegant and subtle environment.Just a 30 minute drive from Bordeaux and easy to access, the Relais du Château d’Arche Hotel is the ideal starting point for discovering surrounding tourist places of interest and sporting facilities (horseback riding, golf, hiking, etc.) and enjoying oenological experiences in famous wine estates around Bordeaux.
- The beautiful views, the good sized room and bathroom, the tour of the vineyards
A classy experience. A 17th century Chateau producing premier crus Sauterne! Our room was huge and beautiful decorated. The view of the vineyards from our window was idyllic. The staff were attentive but not overly intrusive. Their recommended restaurant was just what we wanted.
Once convinced our dog was well behaved they did not demand he remain on the lead.
A real gem and we hope to return when hopefully the weather will less inclement.
- excellent breakfast, nights were so quiet that you can hear the grapes grow.
- Relais du Silence lives up to its name, the location, in the middle of vineyards, is so peaceful and restful. We stayed there on our way home from a car trip to Portugal and were so happy to relax and have a delicious dinner in the quaint village of Sauternes. Would definitely visit again with more time.
- We felt like welcome guests rather than paying clients. Flexible and helpful staff. Lovely , charminglocation.
Hôtel Le 23
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hôtel Le 23 offers accommodations in Sauternes.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.Bordeaux is 24 miles from Hôtel Le 23, and Saint-Émilion is 27 miles away. Mérignac Airport is 27 miles from the property.
- The host was very friendly and helpful. The beds were clean and comfortable. We definitely love the complimentary hot tea and coffee. Wifi was good too.
- The new fresh look and feel of the room. The location is fantastic. The owner helpful. Adjacent restaurant (although pricey!)
very pleasant staff/owner
nice breakfast ( though at a charge)
- Beautiful new room, nice small hotel, good restaaurant next door.
- Beautiful hotel with wonderful restaurant – Sauternes is a really pretty village
Hotel Alienor is a quiet hotel situated near the A62 highway, and just a 25-minute drive from Bordeaux.The guest rooms are spacious and include a TV and air conditioning. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel.Breakfast can be served in the room, and guests can relax in the lounge area. The hotel has a cellar where you can discover local wines.The hotel is located in the heart of the vineyards of Bordeaux, a 2-minute drive from the middle of Langon. Free private parking is available on site.
- The hotel is in a great location for a one night stop over on the way to Spain. Room clean and comfortable.
- Excellent shower room for wheelchair user. Secure parking with level access to all ground floor of hotel.
- Very comfy bed. New built hotel, bedrooms very roomy. Good secure parking
- Loved the Supersoft Bed Linen & Comfy Bed .
Easy to find and ideal for us as an overnight stop as we were travelling from Southern Spain back to the UK
Very close to the A62 motorway but beautifully quiet. A commercial centre is nearby with the usual array of restaurants serving simple and some more refined foods all easy to find which is just what you need after a long day in the car.
Logis Hotel Horus Restaurant Les Bruyeres
Located in Langon, this Logis Hotel is a 20-minute drive south of Bordeaux and easily accessible by the A62 highway. It offers rooms with free Wi-Fi and satellite TV.A buffet breakfast is available each morning. The Horus Restaurant serves regional cuisine with a selection of Bordeaux wines. Guests can also relax on the terrace.The Logis Hotel Horus Restaurant Les Bruyeres provides free on-site private parking and the Parc des Vergers is a 10-minute drive away. It is just 1 miles from Langon Train Station.
- Excellent location for overnight stop, first roundabout off motorway. Excellent secure parking. Good breakfast and evening meal
We arrived just as the restaurant was closing and the staff were going for a break, and reception would normally be closed and we would have had to wait until about 16:00 to check in, but the receptionist kindly let us in and got us a beer which was very welcome after our journey. We sat on the terrace in the sun for a while which was lovely.
Dinner in the restaurant that evening was delicious and good value. Our room was comfortable if not huge. Breakfast in the morning was good with lots of choice.
- Convenient from motorway exit for overnight stop. The carpark is well sufficient and locked overnight. Breakfast was just ok. restaurant was good with a decent menu.
- Good location for a stopover travelling up from Spain to England and very convenient for the motorway.
- we have stayed at this hotel 5 times in the past sadly we will not stay here again for an international hotel there is only one person who speaks english all communications are in French as you would expect but the person who spoke English didn’t want to know or help also its very out dated and the bed was extremely uncomfortable which is a shame because the location is perfect
Domaine de Valmont
Featuring free WiFi, a playground and a sun terrace, Domaine de Valmont offers pet-friendly accommodations in Barsac. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. All rooms include a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is available.There is a shared lounge at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Bordeaux is 21 miles from Domaine de Valmont, and Saint-Émilion is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Mérignac Airport, 24 miles from the property.
All the staff were very friendly and accommodating.
Had dinner first night, which was delicious and beautifully presented.
- Lovely, spacious room, beautifully decorated and well equipped. Bed very comfortable, great shower. We enjoyed eating in the restaurant and breakfast was lovely.
- Easy to find location. Outside area was lovely – in the sunshine it would have been glorious. Good parking for motorbike.
- The room was perfect for husband who has difficulty with stairs and for me with my dogs.
- Very comfortable room. Two bathrooms and kitchenette plus buffet continental breakfast made it a good value for the price. Staff was friendly and accommodating.
- All the staff were very friendly and accommodating.
Hôtel La Plantation
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hôtel La Plantation offers accommodations in Langon, just 26 miles from Bordeaux. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Each room includes a private bathroom equipped with a shower.Saint-Émilion is 25 miles from Hôtel La Plantation, and Mérignac is 28 miles away. Mérignac Airport is 30 miles from the property.
- Staff were friendly and very helpful. Bed was comfortable and clean.
I reserved this stay via the mobile phone app. However it failed to notify me what time the front desk closed. Even though we had arrived much later than the front desk was due to close we was still greeted by a very friendly Manager. Could not have wanted more. The price of the stay was excellent. We just wanted to get some sleep after a long days drive this hotel fitted that need 100%.
This town is well located on a route to avoid those too numerous and too expensive tolls on the A63.
- Good WiFi, excellent fresh breakfast, very friendly and helpful. Easy to find and plenty of parking at the hotel.
- excellent location for us, en-route , hotel cheap and cheerful, staff freindly and helpful,
- More basic than the usual Hotels en route we stay in
Hôtel Restaurant du Château de la Tour
Hôtel Restaurant du Château de la Tour offers accommodations in Béguey. The hotel has an outdoor pool and playground, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.A TV is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bordeaux is 19 miles from Hotel du Château de la Tour, and Saint-Émilion is 19 miles from the property. Mérignac Airport is 23 miles away.
- The staff were great but the hotel was running down because it was closing for refurbishment. There was no English Breakfast tea which you would expect in such a good hotel. Breakfast was not up to standard for the rating of the hotel.
Large spacious and comfy room
Beautiful hotel grounds
Lovely terraced restaurant
- Excellent restaurant, wonderful food, beautiful grounds, very attentive friendly staff.
Clean place, comfortable bed (albeit bed was only 140 wide, but then we where 3 in room, maybe with double occupancy bed is queen).
Rooms are indeed a bit dark, but it didn’t bother us at all; After-all the goal of our stay was not to stay in room ;-).
Location is very quiet, never heard our neighbors either although hotel was full.
The morning receptionist is a bit “cold” at first but once she warms up to you she is actually very nice and of very good advice. The rest of the staff is very friendly.
Pool is nice but water was a bit cold (they do not seem to cover the pool over night so after a few cold days/nights the pool temperature drops).
Diner (if you choose to eat at the hotel) is excellent but a bit rich for my taste – highly recommend the Pavlova for dessert (had to accept the extra calories but it was well worth it)! Many choices of simpler, less expensive, restaurants around the hotel.
- The restaurant was superb. Small selection to choose from, but everything on it was delicious.
Relais Akena La Brède
The Relais Akena La Brède is south of Bordeaux. It offers free Wi-Fi and free on-site parking.Guest rooms at the Relais Akena are air conditioned. They are equipped with a private bathroom, telephone and TV with Canal+ channels.A buffet breakfast is served daily. There is also a restaurant and a bar.The Relais Akena La Brède is a 20-minute drive from central Bordeaux. It is convenient for exploring the Graves wine region, and is 5 minutes from the impressive Château de La Brède.
- It’s unfair to judge the restaurant badly as I was very late, turning up not long before it was due to close. It was a buffet that had been hanging around for a while and I’m sure looked much better when it was put out. My suggestion is to be at dinner earlier and see the buffet in a fresh state.
- The location to the auto route was good. The breakfast good, lots to chose from and the food in the restaurant was good too.
- A useful transit stop from UK to S. France and Spain. Good on-site restaurant. Good supermarket nearby.
- Very helpful guy on reception helped to book a restaurant for us.
- Location very good – easy to find from airport. Onsite restaurant was also very good.
Top Hotels In Origne Aquitaine Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Origne Aquitaine to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Origne Aquitaine but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Origne Aquitaine. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!