10 Best Hotels To Stay In Orient Park Florida – Top Hotel Reviews
Orient Park Florida is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Orient Park Florida. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Orient Park Florida. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Orient Park Florida. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Orient Park Florida right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Orient Park Florida with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Orient Park Florida:
Fairfield Inn & Suites Tampa Fairgrounds/Casino
One mile from Seminole Hard Rock Casino, Fairfield Inn & Suites Tampa Fairgrounds/Casino has guest rooms with free Wi-Fi and a flat-screen TV. Facilities include an outdoor pool.The air-conditioned rooms at Fairfield Inn & Suites Tampa have modern and colorful interiors. All rooms have a work desk, coffee maker and cable TV.Guests can enjoy a free continental breakfast every morning. Tampa Fairfield Inn & Suites also has a hot tub, gym and laundry and dry cleaning facilities.Busch Gardens is 8.5 miles from Fairfield Inn & Suites. The Tampa Convention Center is 7.5 miles away.
- Location and shuttle to casino. The staff was very friendly and helpful.
Carpet was not vacuumed
There was hair on one of the pillows
Mold on shower curtain
- We were on the bottom level/parking, so blacking out the sun and outside took some extra effort.
- The entire property was exceptionally clean! Also found the bed to be very comfortable! We always stay there when we visit the Hard Rock! The shuttle is also a plus!
- The staff when we came in to check in was awesome the clerk at front desk was Nina and our shuttle driver was Melissa they were the most polite helpful women you could ever meet.
Quality Inn & Suites Near Fairgrounds & Ybor City
One of our best sellers in Tampa! Located 2.6 miles from Ybor City, this Tampa Quality Inn features free WiFi and a free continental breakfast. Extras include an outdoor heated pool and on-site exercise room. Seminole Hard Rock Casino is 7 minutes’ drive away.Free coffee and a free weekday newspaper are provided in the lobby. A picnic area and free parking are on site as well. A local area transfer service within 7 miles is offered for a fee.A 32-inch flat-screen cable TV, refrigerator, and coffee machine are included in every room. The private bathroom includes a hairdryer. Some rooms have a sofa bed, and handicap accessible and connecting rooms can be requested.A 50-person banquet and meeting room is available at Quality Inn & Suites Near Fairgrounds & Ybor City. A public computer, copying, and fax services are also offered in the lobby.MidFlorida Credit Union Amphitheatre and the Port of Tampa are less than 12 minutes’ drive away. The hotel is also less than 5.6 miles from Amalie Arena, the Tampa Convention Center, and Busch Gardens theme park.
- staff was nice and helpfull, nice swimming pool and a decent breakfast.
- Breakfast very limited, but waffles were rather decent. Ladies servicing breakfast were very polite and helpful.
- Good value for the price. Staff was very pleasant and hard working. Good breakfast and comfortable room.
We usually stay in a Quality Inn if we are traveling for a one night stay. They are pretty consistent.
Clean, friendly, good selection for breakfast……and this one is no exception.
- The price compared to other hotels located closer to downtown was good.
Holiday Inn Express & Suites – Tampa East – Ybor City
Holiday Inn Express & Suites – Tampa East – Ybor City is located in Tampa, just 2.3 miles from Ybor City.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms include a private bathroom.Tampa Port Authority is 2.9 miles from Holiday Inn Express & Suites, and Cruise Line Terminal is 2.9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tampa International Airport, 8 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
La Quinta Inn & Suites Tampa Fairgrounds – Casino
One of our best sellers in Tampa! Just off Interstate 4, this Tampa hotel is across from the Florida State Fairgrounds outdoor event venue. Guests can enjoy a daily continental breakfast buffet and an outdoor pool.All guest rooms feature a flat-screen cable TV, alarm clock, and coffee-making facilities. La Quinta Inn and Suites Tampa East Fairgrounds also provides a hairdryer and in-room ironing facilities.Guests at La Quinta Inn and Suites Tampa East Fairgrounds have access to free property-wide Wi-Fi. A laundromat and free on-site parking are available as well.The Florida Aquarium is less than 9 miles away. The hotel is less than 9 miles from the Lowry Park Zoo and Channelside Bay Plaza shopping district.
- The size of the room, and the amenities in it (microwave, fridge)
- The room fresh and clean excellent, breakfast excellent
- The room was clean, location was convenient, not much noise from adjacent property or other guests. The under-window HVAC wasn’t too loud.
- The breakfast was nice and the kitchen area was clean. When asked for extra towels the gave them with no problem. The water in the foyer was tasty.
- Staff were very friendly. Room was clean and presentable. Location was great
Days Inn & Suites – Tampa
The America’s Best Value Inn and Suites Tampa is just off Interstate 4, a 10 minute drive from downtown. This hotel features a daily continental breakfast and free Wi-Fi.Cable TV is included in every simply decorated guest room of this Tampa hotel. All rooms have a sitting area and suites feature an additional sofa bed for added convenience.Free parking is on site at the Tampa America’s Best Value Inn and Suites and guests can access the hotel’s business center. Fax and photocopying facilities are also available.This hotel is less than a 5 minute drive from the Seminole Hard Rock Casino and 2.5 miles from Ybor City. Tampa International Airport is a 20 minute drive away.
- Location was excellent for sight-seeing in Ybor City. Very convenient location at low price.
Nice Breakfastrange, too little tables to seat crowd on w/e.
Cleanliness (dining area) and friendliness of b’fast staff is very good.
Housekeeping was also very good, fast and friendly!
- Location was close to the area where we had to go.
- I likes the fact that the pictures were kinda how the hotel looked it did not have a weird smell like most hotels. The stay was comfortable so i really can not say anything to bad about the hotel
- Large open rooms. Friendly, helpful staff. Nice pool and close to everything we were interested in seeing.
Comfort Suites At Fairgrounds – Casino Tampa
At the Comfort Suites At Fairgrounds-Casino hotel, business travelers and tourists can enjoy spacious accommodations close to many Florida attractions, such as Busch Gardens and the Florida Aquarium.Tampa is an outdoor enthusiast’s playground and features a multitude of exciting activities. Whether guests want to golf, swim, sail, hike or bike, this region of Florida offers something for everyone.This hotel provides full-service amenities like a free weekday newspaper, free wireless high-speed internet access, free local calls and free parking.Guests at this Florida hotel can soak up the sunshine at the outdoor heated pool or unwind in the on-site exercise room.Corporate travelers can appreciate additional features like the on-site business center, public computer with internet access, copy and fax services, and a meeting room that can accommodate up to 70 people for most functions.
- The friendliness of the staff was phenomenal! Always greeted me with a smile & said hello or good morning.
- Bed was comfortable. Plenty of pillows. Super clean. Good breakfast and spacious area to eat.
- The ladies who worked the breakfast area worked very hard and were very accommodating. They made fresh eggs for my parents when asked, kept everything refilled, and kept the area clean. They were so nice to everyone at the breakfast area.
- Great stay price went up from the last time I was there.
- Very comfortable place to stay. Jen at the Front desk was so sweet
Seminole Hard Rock Hotel and Casino Tampa
This Tampa, Florida 90,000-square-foot music-themed casino features cascading fountains, 8 restaurants, and 7 bars and is across the street from the MidFlorida Credit Union Amphitheatre. Guests are 7 miles from Busch Gardens amusement park.A flat-screen cable TV and coffee-making facilities are provided in all rooms at Seminole Hard Rock Hotel and Casino Tampa. A private bathroom, bathrobes, and an alarm clock radio are included.Guests can download unique music playlists upon check-in and lounge. Concerts are hosted at one of the many lounges at this Tampa Seminole Hard Rock Hotel and Casino as well.Council Oak serves steaks and seafood alongside live music. Rise Kitchen and Bakery features fresh bread, sandwiches, and salads. Rock ‘N Raw sushi bar and The Green Room 24-hour restaurant are available.Tampa International Airport is 15 miles away. The property is also 7 miles from Channelside Bay Plaza and 12 miles from Raymond James Stadium.
Staff at facility was friendly…. we had no complaints….. but ….. we didn’t require any
**** The staff to our surprise acknowledged it was our wedding anniversary and slide a signed card under door …… nice touch
- the bed was like a cloud very comfortable we requested a handicap room due to my dissability i expected the toilet area at the lest to be accommodating but was overly pleased to find the shower handicap accessible aswell room was spacious above and beyond friendly and kind
- Room comfortable and clean. Food at the harvest fresh was good. A little pricey but good.
- we had room service dinner and it was delicious, quick in coming to the room after order and the staff was perfectly cordial
- Room was fabulous and reservation staff excellent.
- Staff at facility was friendly…. we had no complaints….. but ….. we didn’t require any
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Tampa-Fairgrounds-Casino
The Florida State Fairgrounds and the Hard Rock Casino are only minutes from this Tampa hotel, situated off Interstate 4 and offering modern in-room amenities, including microwaves and refrigerators.Guests at the Holiday Inn Express Tampa-Fairgrounds-Casino can start each day with a free hot breakfast buffet or with a snack from the on-site convenience store. A modern fitness center and an outdoor swimming pool are also available on-site.Historic Ybor City, Busch Gardens and the Florida Aquarium can be found only a short distance from the Tampa-Fairgrounds-Casino Holiday Inn Express. St. Pete Times Forum, home to professional hockey’s Tampa Bay Lightening is also nearby.
- From the moment I walk I was treated if I’ve stayed all my life and the young lady Diana was wonderful
- Staff was excellent and friendly. Breakfast was wonderful
- I hardly slept. It was very noisey. I asked the clerk is vending machine had conforms and he was dismissive in his answer. Like I was crazy for asking. Not a good experience st all.
- It was the perfect place to stay. We walked over to the Amatheater to see a concert.
Staff was great. Room clean and comfortable.
Great breakfast variety.
Quality Inn & Suites Tampa – Brandon near Casino
One of our best sellers in Tampa! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Quality Inn & Suites Tampa – Brandon near Casino offers accommodations in Tampa, just 30 miles from Clearwater Beach. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is featured.Clearwater is 25 miles from Quality Inn & Suites Tampa, and St. Petersburg is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tampa International Airport, 12 miles from the property.
- Interior entries. Quiet. Bed and pillows were comfortable.
- I had a really comfortable experience. It was clean and did the job for us. If stay again!!
- The entire Property was very clean and well maintained. My husband and I stayed in the studio suite which was very comfortable and extremely clean. The entire staff that we encountered was very friendly. Sonni was very helpful and exceptional with his customer service. I would definitely recommend staying here.
- We choose to stay in this hotel each year as it is in close proximity for an annual business trip. The staff is very attentive and pleasant. The suites are spacious. The property is attractive, peaceful and quite. This hotel is centrally located yet not in a busy area. The manager this year has been extremely interested in our stay, which we appreciate. We look forward to staying with them again in the future.
- Bed very comfortable. View of the pond out the window was nice.
Clarion Inn and Conference Center Tampa-Brandon
Clarion Inn and Conference Center Tampa-Brandon is located in Tampa, 29 miles from Clearwater Beach and 24 miles from Clearwater.Every room has a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.St. Petersburg is 23 miles from Clarion Inn and Conference Center T, and Treasure Island is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tampa International Airport, 11 miles from Clarion Inn and Conference Center Tampa-Brandon.
- The pool-side room was upgraded and very attractive. I had a chandelier in my room as my overhead light and the colors were classy and modern. The pool area was beautiful with a waterfall, bar and music. The front desk area was newly renovated and made me feel like I was in a 5 star hotel from the second I walked in. There were crystal chandeliers, posh chairs and modern art in the reception area. The staff was friendly and welcoming.
- The room was awesome. The food was good. Just an FYI, alot of road construction in the area, so be careful.
- I stayed 2 days in Jan and 1 in Feb. Very nice hotel, great breakfast and very friendly staff.
- The food, the room, the pool with a water fall, the security
Manny the shuttle driver. Extremely helpful and as asset
To your staff. This guy is a pleasure to deal with.
Top Hotels In Orient Park Florida Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Orient Park Florida to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Orient Park Florida but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Orient Park Florida. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!