10 Best Hotels To Stay In Oricáin Navarre – Top Hotel Reviews
Oricáin Navarre is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Oricáin Navarre. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Oricáin Navarre. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Oricáin Navarre. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Oricáin Navarre right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Oricáin Navarre with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Oricáin Navarre:
Hotel Pamplona Villava
Located in the peaceful town of Villava, Hotel Pamplona Villava is only 1.9 mi away from Pamplona. It features free WiFi, and terrace with views.In this pet-friendly accommodations every room is air-conditioned, with a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. Some rooms feature a seating area.The on-site restaurant offers traditional yet innovative cuisine. Meeting and convention facilities, 24-hour front desk and private parking are available on site.Other activities available in the surroundings, include horse riding and cycling.Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port is 29 mi from the property, while Olite is 24 mi away. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 5 mi from the hotel.
- Convenient location with good walks for dog close by. Good value for price, free parking and informative, friendly staff. Will definitely stay again.
- lovely big room with huge balcony and great parking for the motorbike
- On edge of countryside and with dogs that is a bonus
- It was a very good hotel for the price one of the best in this price range I have stayed in
- This was a good place to stay for a short visit to Pamplona. Ample car parking a a half hour bus service into town.
Completely refurbished, Hotel Burlada is located at the entrance to the Camino de Santiago Pilgrimage Route, just 5 minutes’ drive from Pamplona city center. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel.The rooms feature a simple design, decorated with pastel colors and wooden furniture. They come with air conditioning, heating and a private bathroom.Breakfast at Burlada Hotel is served in the cafeteria. Snacks are also available from here during the day.During the Sanfermín festival in Pamplona, buses run into the city 24 hours a day. Logroño and San Sebastián are located 56 mi from the hotel while Biarritz is 62 mi away.
- Hotel is very clean. Staff are very helpful with good English. Bartender very friendly. Good location with plenty of coffee places around
Price was great! 10 minutes with the bus from downtown, you can even walk 30 minutes from hotel to downtown, bus statiom Just about the córner (1.5 euros per travel! Súper
It was an affordable hotel.
So it meet expectations.
- Nice and clean near the center of Pamplona. Great and safe parking facilities. Small bar-restaurant just next to the reception with some good food and nice coffee.
- Really good value for it’s money. Clean, quiet, nice.
Set on over an acre of pretty grounds, the Don Carlos hotel is located just outside central Pamplona and is ideal for exploring this historic and cultural city.Stroll around Don Carlos’s beautiful grounds, and admire the sunsets in the evening. The grounds are also the perfect place to enjoy sunbathing in summer, or a drink and chat with friends.From this hotel you can visit the nearby Contemporary Art Center, or do some shopping at the Itaroa Center. The center of the city is just 3 miles away, with easy access by car or public transportation.Don Carlos also boasts excellent function room facilities, ideal for holding a business meeting, conference or private event.
- Property very nice although in a industrial-type area. Private gated parking on site. Receptionists very friendly and helpful. Room comfortable. Appears they could be in process of upgrading rooms as 1st room was nicely furnished but had problem with the air con. Was moved to a 2nd room where air con worked well but furnishings were a bit tired. Had drinks and dinner in the large garden. Convenient and good. Restaurant staff super. Breakfast on following morning was confusing as almost nothing left.
- Everything that was supposed to work DID work. Staff, reception and bar/light meals, most attentive. Rates very reasonable. Finally, the parking, private and really secure.
- deasant breakfast in the morning staff very nice and very cheerful bed comfortable and the room nice and clean
- Nice place for one Night stay. Friendly staff in the bar.
- Value for money, ease of use and location. Staff were excellent as was the breakfast.
Hotel Casa Jacinto
With easy access into Pamplona’s center thanks to excellent road networks, this cheerful hotel has modern interiors and a pleasant restaurant where you can enjoy traditional Spanish cuisine.All rooms include a private bathroom, flat-screen TV, and a desk. Air conditioning and free WiFi are also available.Enjoy tasty meals characteristic of the region in the Hostal Casa Jacinto. You can choose between daily specials from Mondays to Saturdays, and also try different types of grilled meats and fresh fish.Pamplona City Center is 2.4 mi from Hotel Casa Jacinto, and Pamplona Train Station is 5 minutes’ drive away. Noáin Airport is 6.5 mi from the property.
- Very hospitable and helpful reception staff who spoke excellent English. Very clean and comfortable. BBC News in English was appreciated. Dinner and breakfast are available.
- Mooie frisse en ruime kamers. Zeer vriendelijke dame aan het onthaal. Zalige airco. Ook de hond was welkom.
- Perfecte! És la segona vegada que ens hi hem allotjat, aquest cop per Sanfermines i tot i que està lluny del centre de Pamplona te molt bona combinació de bus.
- La atención por parte de todo el personal fue espectacular, en especial la de dirección
Très bonne connection wifi.
Restaurant dans l’hôtel .
Supermarché à côté.
Pamplona Catedral Hotel
The Pamplona Catedral Hotel is a delightfully tranquil hotel located in the heart of beautiful Pamplona, and set in a converted medieval convent.This hotel is hidden in a quiet corner of the center less than 650 feet from the buzzing Plaza del Castillo, a meeting point for locals and visitors alike.Offering comfortable double rooms with vast amounts of natural light, each room at the Pamplona Catedral Hotel is a vantage point, with large windows providing truly spectacular views of the rest of this ancient city.After enjoying your buffet breakfast, wander lazily down to the old quarter, where you will be greeted by a number of enchanting sights – such as the impressive town hall. Enjoy the fresh air with a walk to La Taconera park, the oldest gardens in the city.Dine in luxury and absorb the history in the renovated restaurant, set in the former chapel.
- This was a great find. Very modern and comfortable and located in the heart of Pamplona. Perfect place to rest after a strenuous couple of days hiking.
- Great location! Nice. Staff and were so helpful and polite compared to other Spaniards who ran their establishments.
- Extremely helpful and friendly staff. Great location, short walk from major sights.
The staff was very nice and gentle. The hotel has a private parking that is connected to the room.
The position is outstanding, just walk distance to everything.
Breakfast was excellent.
- Lovely stylish hotel with wonderful friendly staff.
Hotel Sercotel Iriguibel Huarte Pamplona
With good access by road to the center of Pamplona, Hotel Sercotel Iriguibel Huarte Pamplona offers clean, comfortable, modern accommodations in a quiet, peaceful setting.Just 10 minutes by car from Pamplona’s old quarter and the center of the city, this modern hotel has good access by road to the region’s major road network. Pamplona’s airport is less than 6.2 mi away and the forests of the Pyrenees are less than an hour’s drive from the hotel. There is plenty to do and see in the area surrounding the hotel and the modern accommodations and wide range of services and facilities help make your stay as comfortable and as enjoyable as possible.
Great Staff both on reception, restaurant and bar area.
Nice location – bit far from Panploma but staff detailed bus routes to get there easily.
- Good clean hotel with very helpful staff. Breakfast was very good too
- Comfortable and clean, good food, nice and attentive staff
- Everything was great. No problem having our three well behaved dogs. Lovely walk by the river which runs behind the hotel. Great buffet breakfast, friendly staff. Perfectly on our route back to our home near Denia.
- Friendly staff, good cleaning service, dog friendly
- Great Staff both on reception, restaurant and bar area.
AlmaPamplona – Muga de Beloso
AlmaPamplona features a spa with an indoor pool, sauna, hot tub and gym. This modern designer hotel includes elegant rooms with free Wi-Fi and a large flat-screen TV.Hotel Alma Pamplona Muga De Beloso has a peaceful setting in Navarra, with wonderful mountain views. The hotel is near San Juan de Dios Hospital, just 1.2 miles from central Pamplona. This historic city is famous for its San Fermin Festival.The AlmaPamplona has a stylish restaurant and a bar. The 24-hour front desk can arrange airport transportation and car rental. There is free private parking on site. Guests can also rent bicycles to explore the countryside.Rooms at the hotel are spacious and bright, with climate control and a minibar. The private bathrooms are decorated in neutral colors and include a selection of toiletries.
- Bed is so comfy very good night’s sleep. Dinner in the restaurant was very good and excellent price.
- Amazingly beautiful hotel and rooms, friendly staff and good food
- Amazing place to stay in the outskirts of Pamplona. Very modern and comfortable, great art decorating common spaces and great venue
- Great architecture & design. Beautiful surrounding
Design , comfort, atmosphere, staff
Unique hotel 6 miles from the center of Pamplona, in the middle of the countryside, surrounded by gardens and next to the Ultzama River, in the town of Olabe.Comfortable and individual rooms, decorated with intense colors that create a charming, bold, and warming atmosphere. The hotel has two lounges equipped with fireplaces, and homey exterior terraces where you can enjoy a relaxing read, or breakfast.This is a rural hotel with a privileged position from which to visit any one of the many Navarran geographical points of interest. Three golf courses are only a few miles away, as well as the Museum Jorge Oteiza and the Señorio de Bertiz natural reserve.
- Bedroom was excellent. It was more like a suite as there was a small lounge too. Very quiet (our room was down a level) considering busy road outside. Josè and Monil great hosts and nothing was too much trouble for them despite our almost non-existent Spanish. Really good food too – if you haven’t tried pork cheek before then go for it!
- Friendly and serviceminded staff. Very good food. Big room with a huge bed.
- It’s a really great hotel. Allthough it is situated alongside a rather busy road, the rooms are very, very quiet and equipped with a very good airco. Very comfortable room and excellent bed. On top of that, the staff was very helpfull and kind. There is no need to survh for a restaurant. The restaurant in the hotel is very satisfying. For us this hotel was a unexpected pleasant stay. We definitely will come back. Exxcellent place to stay when visiting Pamplona.
- The setting was idyllic and the property has lots of charm with a rustic flavor. The staff was very friendly and helpful. We came for the Fermin festival and elected to take cabs into town due to the lack of parking, the staff was helpful in arranging cabs for us. They also allowed us to use their personal cell phones since ours were stolen in another town.
- What a wonderful hotel, we stayed on route from Bilbao to Pau on our motorcycles and the welcome couldn’t have been warmer. A sandwich was made and two ice cold cokes produced which was perfect given the temperature. The bikes were parked securely in the gated back car park which was perfect. Our room was massive, lovely and cool…. bliss!
Hotel Pamplona Plaza
Located next to Pamplona Railway Station, Hotel Pamplona Plaza is 10 minutes’ walk from the Old Town, where the San Fermín bullrun starts. Free WiFi is offered throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.It features rooms with air conditioning, safe, and a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. The bathroom comes wit free toiletries, magnifying mirror, bath or shower, and hairdryer.The Pamplona Plaza’s cafeteria serves snacks and drinks throughout the day.
- Staff spoke good English and were very efficient and helpful. Brilliant secure parking for our motorcycles. Close to the old town and bars and restaurants.
- secure parking within the Hotel and lovely breakfast
- Fantastic location 20 min walk from old town. Safe secure parking and we were allowed to leave the car there for the day after checkout to explore Pamplona.
- Price free parking and Wi-fi. Room was excellent spotlessly clean . Would go back here for certain
- The location was within walking distance of the centre and near the bullring. Very secure parking for our two motorcycles. The breakfast was great and suited our needs. Even though the bar was attached, not sure if it was part of the hotel, the barman was polite and efficient. Would certainly stay again and recommend it to other travellers.
Hotel Pompaelo Plaza del Ayuntamiento & Spa
Offering a terrace and views of the City Hall, Hotel Pompaelo Urban Spa is located in Pamplona main square, only 650 feet from Pamplona Catedral.Located in an historic building with a medieval tower, all rooms at this hotel are air-conditioned and offer city views. They are equipped with a flat-screen TV, and fitted with a private bathroom with a bath or shower and bidet, with free toiletries and a hairdryer.At the on-site urban spa you can find a sauna, a Turkish bath, an ice fountain, and a wide range of beauty and wellness treatments.Other facilities include the Sky Bar specialized in cocktails, and a gastro-pub where you will be able to find characteristic pintxos and local tapas. There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Ideally located for the San Fermin holidays, the ciudadela Park is 2,650 feet from Hotel Pompaelo Urban Spa, while Public University of Navarra is 1.2 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 3.1 mi from Hotel Pompaelo Urban Spa.
- Great location with easy taxi access. Literally in the center of the old town.
- Breakfast was good. The hotel was more cramped than I had expected. It was clean and nicely furnished and the view and location were fantastic. I was expecting a little more space for my money though.
- They have amazing showers. After walking 13 hours i literally could not stand even to shower. The room was clean, the bed was comfortable, reception staff were friendly. Heating was adjustable which is always a big plus in my book. Location is bang in the middle of city centre but the noise isn’t much. They also had wall usb chargers which i thought was very neat.
Hospitality and professional friendly staff
Rooms were super comfortable clean and elegant
Air Con worked well
We can’t wait to go back
- Excellent hotel. Amazing location and a brilliant family room overlooking square.
Top Hotels In Oricáin Navarre Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Oricáin Navarre to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Oricáin Navarre but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Oricáin Navarre. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!