10 Best Hotels To Stay In Orges Champagne – Ardenne – Top Hotel Reviews
Orges Champagne – Ardenne is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Orges Champagne – Ardenne. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Orges Champagne – Ardenne. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Orges Champagne – Ardenne. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Orges Champagne – Ardenne right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Orges Champagne – Ardenne with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Orges Champagne – Ardenne:
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Bio Motel offers accommodations in Semoutiers, just 27 miles from Joinville. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a TV. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.Colombey-les-deux-Églises is 14 miles from Bio Motel, and Chaumont is 5 miles away.
- Excellent staff. Good breakfast. Very close to autoroute.
- Spacious room. Contempory design. Big walk-in shower.
- very convenient for a journey stopover, very clean, firm but comfortable bed, decent breakfast and a good trucker restaurant next door.
- Convenient stop just off the autoroute. Friendly receptionist. Parking spaces located outside rooms. Clean, modern motel built to good standard. Large double bed. Good shower. Large thick towels. Reasonable breakfast for €10. Nearby friendly truckstop serves an excellent evening meal – 3 courses for €16.60 with small carafe of wine included.
- Room and all facilities were excellent. Staff very welcoming and responsive.
Hôtel Restaurant de l’Abbaye
Hôtel Restaurant de l’Abbaye offers pet-friendly accommodations in Clairvaux. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a TV. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.Joinville is 26 miles from Hôtel de l’Abbaye, and Colombey-les-deux-Églises is 7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Vatry International Airport, 52 miles from the property.
- Good location for the drive to the Alps. Friendly staff and a bar that locals use. Breakfast was just what we needed. Lovely old creaky building!
The room was basic but clean very quirky and French Very close to the motorway so idea stop off. Great price that reflected the venue
We would go back again and again just for the dinner. It was everything you’d expect from a rural restaurant.
Fab cooked classic regional French food. We had fish as good as any top London restaurant. Beautiful sauces and a local champagne that was amazing and not expensive.
Not a pizza or pasta in sight !!!
- Location is convenient for road travel. Parking is easy. Room large. Breakfast excellent. Great value for money.
- Fantastic value for money. Family room was two interconnecting rooms
- Good value. Clean. We had an en suite bathroom off each room which was great for a family of 4.
Le Royal offers accommodations in Chaumont. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Every room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Joinville is 23 miles from Le Royal, and Colombey-les-deux-Églises is 14 miles from the property.
- Very friendly. Nice spacious clean room. Comfortable bed. Off road parking. Great value.
The room was pleasant with a comfortable bed.
The owners were helpful and very friendly.
- An extremely clean hotel. Delightful hosts. Hotel well situated on edge of town. Very quiet
- Friendly welcome from helpful proprietors. Spacious, clean, comfy room. The WiFi worked well. We don’t want frills. Easy to walk into the centre of town. Fantastic value for money at 59 euros. We’ve paid more to stay in places with extras such as a minibar we don’t want and had a less friendly welcome.
- Nice and clean and a comfy bed. Toiletries provided so great for overnight stop.
Hôtel Le Grand Val
Situated a 5-minute drive from Chaumont city centre, Le Grand Val features soundproofed rooms with free WiFi, a buffet breakfast and a restaurant. Guests can enjoy a drink on the bar’s terrace.Guest rooms all have a private bathroom, LCD TV and telephone. Some of them are suitable for guests with reduced mobility and room service is available upon request.An on-site bar is at guests’ disposal. The on-site restaurant proposes a tex-mex menu and American style food.The hotel also features a meeting room. The property is accessible via the A5 motorway, which is a 15-minute drive away.
- Staff were extremely friendly and helpful, Hotel was ideally situated. Hotel was clean and quiet. A lot more than we expected!
- Easy to locate. Restaurant on site. Good sized room.
- Super comfy double bed. Lovely and clean. A restaurant next door.
- so under used we was one of four in hotel .beautiful location and near to town ,lot s of parking space and Texas grill on doorstep
- Well kept with it’s own restaurant easy to find
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, hotelF1 Chaumont offers accommodations in Chaumont. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a shared bathroom.Joinville is 25 miles from hotelF1 Chaumont, and Colombey-les-deux-Églises is 15 miles away.
the breakfasts are very good value, with early opening, so can get an early start on homeward journey. in October, it was very quiet, no noise. staff very helpful. only wish there were larger
- This is F1, there is nothing to like. If it’s clean and nobody smoked in your room its good. Just a place to sleep over.
- Cheapest place in town , after you stay you know why !
- I guess when you travel with a group, the price for the room is a decent value for money. It’s easy to park and the hotel (motel) is easy accessible from the highway.
- Straight forward hotel, does exactly what it says on the tin.
- the breakfasts are very good value, with early opening, so can get an early start on homeward journey. in October, it was very quiet, no noise. staff very helpful. only wish there were larger
Featuring free WiFi, L’Etoile d’Or offers accommodations in Chaumont, just 24 miles from Joinville. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. All rooms come with a private bathroom.Colombey-les-deux-Églises is 15 miles from L’Etoile d’Or, and Langres is 18 miles from the property.
- Warm welcome, friendly host we booked us in immediately though the confirmation hadn’t arrived yet. It’s a great stop off for the Alps. I had a beautifully cooked dinner for a very good price. Secure parking behind the hotel. I will definitely return.
- The property is in a perfect location on our trip home from the alps. This was our 2nd stay here and both times in a family room. The owner is very friendly and helpful.
- Warm welcome; easy parking outside on side, or more sheltered round the back; excellent restaurant choices; good wifi;
- Excellent restaurant… lovely lady that runs it.
- Not a lot to say about this “hotel”, except avoid if possible. We were given a small room which was exceptionally hot. It had been bleached and the smell was awful. When I asked if we could change as I was feeling nauseous we were given a bigger and slightly better room. Why we were not given this initially annoyed me. Breakfast was rather odd, in the “pub” part of the hotel.
ibis Styles Chaumont Centre Gare
One of our best sellers in Chaumont! Ibis Styles Chaumont Centre Gare offers accommodations in Chaumont. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.A TV is provided.There is a shared lounge at the property.Joinville is 23 miles from ibis Styles Chaumont Centre Gare, and Colombey-les-deux-Églises is 14 miles from the property.
Bed excellent. Modern design liked by us.
Town centre location with parking very good.
- Helpful front desk. Modern hotel. Good food. Stayed one night for a stopover on a journey back to the EuroTunnel, but it was excellent for that. Would have liked tea making facility in room (but we are British!!).
- We always stop in Chaumont. Great hotel to stay with the family, great middle stop when going to the Alps.
- Breakfast great. Freshly squeezed oranges was a very nice surprise. The location is right in the center of town and the covered garage parking was super, especially as it was raining hard and there were no easily available road parking as it is in the town center.
- Delicious range of jams hot croissants fruits and good coffee
- Bed excellent. Modern design liked by us.
Logis Hôtel Du Parc
The Hôtel Du Parc is located in the village of Arc-En-Barrois, in the Champagne-Ardenne countryside. Each guest room has a private bathroom, cable TV and free Wi-Fi internet.This former hunting lodge has a restaurant serving traditional and regional cuisine. Guests of the Hôtel Du Parc can enjoy meals on the terrace and relax during the evenings with a drink in the hotel bar.The Hôtel Du Parc is situated on the edge of 37,000 acres of forest land. Guests can enjoy hiking and mountain biking in the surrounding area as well as fishing, golf and tennis nearby.
Great food in the hotel’s restaurant and they took our order even a bit late in the evening.
Local hunters gather there which makes the place feel local and authentic.
- Close by to A6, good overnight stop if traveling back from the French Alps to Calais.
- Staff were friendly, food was good, bed was comfy, what more could you want?
- Good breakfast buffet with helpful and friendly member of staff
- Great restaurant and location off the beaten track in real rural France. The staff and locals made us feel extremely welcome and safe. Saturday night was locals party night. Noisy but in a friendly way.
- Great food in the hotel’s restaurant and they took our order even a bit late in the evening.
Hôtel des Dhuits
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hôtel des Dhuits offers accommodations in Colombey-les-deux-Églises, just 19 miles from Joinville. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a gift shop at the property.Chaumont is 14 miles from Hôtel des Dhuits, and Saint-Dizier is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Vatry International Airport, 50 miles from Hôtel des Dhuits.
- Comfortable bed. Good location. Breakfast adequate.
Very good dinner in the restaurant
Hotel in nice location near pretty village
Plenty of grounds for dog walkers
- Great location in quiet village within comfortable walking distance to the impressive General De Gaul Monument. Excellent menu and service.
- Excellent welcome by reception and convenient for village. Enjoyed our evening meal in the hotel restaurant.
- good location for one night stay. restaurant very good. parking right outside in grounds.
Logis Hotel La Grange Du Relais
Logis Hotel La Grange Du Relais is located in Colombey-les-deux-Églises, just 19 miles from Joinville. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a gift shop at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Chaumont is 14 miles from La Grange Du Relais, and Saint-Dizier is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Vatry International Airport, 50 miles from the property.
- Restaurant is really excellent. My daughter has a difficult food alergy and they were able to provide an omelette without making a fuss. The room was also very spacious and comfortable. We hav3 stayed here several times in the past and will again.
- Croissants were very fresh. The decor of the place is nice
- The staff were very welcoming and the service in the restaurant was excellent
- Food superb and the service was excellent. Decor and furnishings very tasteful – the hotel is impressive and offers excellent value for money.
- Good value breakfast and excellent dining room and dinner.
Top Hotels In Orges Champagne – Ardenne Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Orges Champagne – Ardenne to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Orges Champagne – Ardenne but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Orges Champagne – Ardenne. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!