10 Best Hotels To Stay In Orgères-la-Roche Pays de la Loire – Top Hotel Reviews
Orgères-la-Roche Pays de la Loire is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Orgères-la-Roche Pays de la Loire. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Orgères-la-Roche Pays de la Loire. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Orgères-la-Roche Pays de la Loire. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Orgères-la-Roche Pays de la Loire right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Orgères-la-Roche Pays de la Loire with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Orgères-la-roche Pays De La Loire:
Bagnoles Hotel – Contact Hotel
One of our best sellers in Bagnoles de l’Orne! Offering a contemporary, warm and refined at a time that is all the talent of this shiny hotel, which flourished in the heart of the beautiful spa town.Your hosts chose a setting in the spirit of the twenty-first century to accept with the same happiness stays fitness tourist or business.You will enjoy the breakfast inside or on the grounds.
- By far the best hotel in Bagnoles. Situated in the centre of this small spar town with convenient private parking, the hotel offers superb value for money. The rooms are well appointed and many have balconies where in the evening one can sit and enjoy the townscape with a glass of wine. The staff are always very helpful and the restaurant serves excellent food.
- I have stayed several times at this hotel; the standards remain consistently good. The lift is a helpful feature as I have some difficulty with stairs.
- Have stayed here several times as a half way stop over to my parents. Beautiful town
- Hotel was in prime position around the towns fountain , beautiful room , comfortable and lovely decor .
- Splendid dinner at a reasonable price, waiters very good and could not fault the food or the price.
Logis La Lentillere – Restaurant Côté Parc
Located in Lalacelle in the region of Basse-Normandie, 14 miles from Bagnoles de l’Orne, Logis La Lentillere – Restaurant Côté Parc features a terrace and views of the garden. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room includes a TV. Every room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shops at the property.Alençon is 10 miles from Logis La Lentillere, and Flers is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Saint-Gatien Airport, 53 miles from the property.
- Clean and a reasonable price. The toilet and shower were in separate rooms which was convenient. There was an adequate variety of food for breakfast. Plenty of free parking.
- Linen was beautiful. Very friendly service. Jolly good
Staff extremely helpful
Quality choice and presentation of food
Rooms very clean comfortable and well appointed
- Staff helpful, food good, rooms clean and comfortable.
- We were upgraded to a bigger room. The room was clean and spacious. The bed was comfortable. Wifi worked well.
Showcasing a playground and views of the garden, Auberge d’Andaines is located in La Ferté-Macé in the region of Basse-Normandie, just 2.3 miles from Bagnoles de l’Orne. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. Each room has a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for hiking. Alençon is 24 miles from Auberge d’Andaines, and Vire is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Saint-Gatien Airport, 50 miles from the property.
- The staff were all friendly and helpful, the “fait maison” cooking was delicious. The room was large and spacious; while the hotel is on a busy road the rooms are all on the side away from the road and noise was not an issue. The location is convenient for the Normandy Beaches, Mont St Michel and the Alpes Mancelles.
- Accueil chaleureux ;petit déjeuner copieux ;personnel très disponible chambre propre lit confortable.
- Hotel plutôt ancien, mais bien entretenu et propre. un petit espace à l’abris pour mettre la moto
- Bonne étape. Chambre confortable. Mobilier un peu rétro mais tout le nécessaire. Bonne literie. petit déjeuner copieux. Voyageons beaucoup et cela à été à la hauteur.
- Très bon accueil . bon rapport qualité prix . rigolo le côté ancien !
Hôtel Spa Du Béryl
On the shores of Lake Bagnoles de l’Orne, near the casino and shopping, the hotel provides relaxing accommodations in a peaceful environment.Hôtel Du Béryl features cozy and comfortable rooms and suites with delightful views of the lake or forest. Bathrobes are available for an additional fee.On the first floor of the hotel guests find a balneotherapy area dedicated to beauty and health treatments.The Beryl also offers the first Fish Spa in the region: a fun and effective beauty treatment with small fish.The restaurant, La Pommeraie, serves seasonal and refined traditional cuisine in a lovely panoramic dining room.Guests are entitled to free access to the swimming pool, sauna, hammam and hot tub.
- Had evening meal which was very good as was the service in the dinning room.
- Friendly hotel. Decor very 70s! Dog friendly and lovely breakfast. Great view of lake
- Business like hotel, didn’t use the facilties as just one night stay although pool looked very good. Location couldn’t be better, had a room overlooking the lake which was lovely although it didn’t stop raining for 24 hrs….
- The size of the bedroom was good, the spa and pool were good and well sized.
- Very clean and comfortable room with exceptional views over the lake, casino and town. Make sure you have a room with lake view as the alternative is a room overlooking the car park.
Hôtel La Potinière Du Lac
One of our top picks in Bagnoles de l’Orne.Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hôtel La Potinière Du Lac offers accommodations in Bagnoles de l’Orne, just 25 miles from Alençon.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms include a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Vire is 29 miles from Hôtel La Potinière Du Lac, and Flers is 15 miles away. The nearest airport is Saint-Gatien Airport, 52 miles from the property.
- Very welcoming hosts and the breakfast was superb!
This is our 4th stay here and as always the accommodation, the owners, the staff and the food was perfect. We like to dine at the hotel as we especially love their fondue and raclette both of which are delicious and generous.
We love the suite in the turret but the comfort and lake view rooms are just as spacious and are excellent value.
The location is perfect as it looks directly over the lake.
- This is our third visit to this delightful hotel. Staff are very friendly and helpful and their in-house restaurant serves wonderful food. Highly recommended.
- The staff are always happy to help and dinner in the restaurant is great.
- Lovely location in the centre of town overlooking the lac and close to some great pubs and restaurants. Very friendly and accommodating hosts too
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Hôtel Normandie offers accommodations in Bagnoles de l’Orne, just 25 miles from Alençon. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms have views of the garden or city.There is free shuttle service at the property.Vire is 29 miles from Hôtel Normandie, and Flers is 15 miles away. The nearest airport is Saint-Gatien Airport, 52 miles from Hôtel Normandie.
The staff were very friendly and helpful, several spoke English.
Food good. Location good
- Spacious and comfortable room, kind staff and good location…..
- Staff very friendly and helpful, very warm an welcoming.
- The cuisine is excellent and it is worth staying at the Normandie for that alone
- Nice courtyard restaurant, friendly staff, easy to find, very convenient, good parking, wifi good except one short disconnect
- The staff were very friendly and helpful, several spoke English.
Relais du Silence Le Manoir Du Lys
Featuring free WiFi, a seasonal outdoor pool and a playground, Relais du Silence Le Manoir Du Lys offers accommodations in Bagnoles de l’Orne, just 26 miles from Alençon. The hotel has a terrace and views of the pool, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room has a private bathroom.There is room service at the property.You can play tennis, ping-pong and pool at this hotel, and the area is popular for biking. The hotel also provides bike rental. Vire is 28 miles from Relais du Silence Le Manoir Du Lys, and Flers is 14 miles from the property. Saint-Gatien Airport is 52 miles away.
- The restaurant was particularly good. For dinner we ordered the full tasting menu with paired wines and thought it was one of the best tasting menus we had ever eaten. As with many French hotels the breakfast did not offer the full cooked option but what was available was very good and varied.
- Country hotel 5mins drive from the centre of Bagnoles, well located to explore the area. We had a room out in the grounds above a garage for your car. A little dated in decor but not the less comfortable. Food was good with an excellent breakfast although evening meal was very rich but delicious.
- Relais de Silence are a high grade prestige group of hotels & this was of that standard. We wanted somewhere with an outdoor pool for a quiet couple of days on our way back to England & this totally fulfilled our needs. All very high quality & good room with a balcony. About 1 mile from town.
- Easy to find in a nice location with off street private parking.
- super swimming pool, peaceful surroundings and fabulous views
Located in the spa town of Bagnoles de l’Orne, Nouvel Hotel welcomes you to a charming 1911 house.Entirely renovated and refurbished, the hotel boasts 30 elegant rooms accessible with elevator, in which you will find all the necessary amenities : flat-screen TV, full bathroom, etc.The hotel has also built its reputation on the quality of its meals prepared from the healthiest, freshest ingredients. Enjoy the cozy atmosphere of the hotel’s dining room.Relax on the hotel’s grounds or retreat to the lounge where you will find a bookshelf and a piano. A porch is also available for you to socialize on a sunny day.
- Nice views from room which was thoughtfully decorated and comfortable with en suite shower/WC
- We stay in this hotel for one night each year on our way to La Baule. It is easy to find and the owners are very friendly. The room is spacious and the beds are good.There is a garden with furniture.
- The hotel was old fashioned and I loved it. The restaurant was excellent as was breakfast.
- Channel range on tv, shutters prevented daylight coming in and a great range of breakfast provided.
- My husband and I stayed for just one night, and thought it was exceptionally good value for money. The room was large and comfortable with a couple of armchairs, a desk and chair and an extra large bed. There was a beautiful garden in which to relax, and the breakfast had the best croissants of our entire trip.
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Les Camelias offers accommodations in Bagnoles de l’Orne, just 25 miles from Alençon.Each room has a TV. The rooms have a private bathroom.The hotel also provides bike rental. Vire is 29 miles from Les Camelias, and Flers is 15 miles from the property. Saint-Gatien Airport is 52 miles away.
- Comfortable, value for money, clean, with good breakfast.
- Beds were VERY comfy, have stayed there 3 times now, its quaint set in lovely grounds with 2 turtles in the front pond
La bâtisse sympa , calme et charmant. Par contre la chambre trop petite et la douche trop exigu.
amélioration a apporter pour une meilleure chambre.
Aucun meuble pour poser accessoire de toilettes ect…
- J’ai tout aimé depuis le petit-déjeuner, le dîner, l’accueil
- Le parking -L’aide pour un restaurant lors d’une arrivée tardive
Hôtel Restaurant Le Dauphin
Hôtel Restaurant Le Dauphin is located in Saint-Pierre-des-Nids, just 30 miles from Le Mans. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room has a flat-screen TV. All rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.Bagnoles de l’Orne is 18 miles from Hôtel Le Dauphin, and Alençon is 9 miles away.
- Friendly staff, good restaurant. Pleasantly quirky hotel, adequate for overnight stay.
- We used this as a one night stop over. The staff were helpful and spoke good English and provided off road parking for our motorcycle. The restaurant food was lovely.
- They were very helpful in printing something for me and all staff very friendly.
- This is a very good restaurant, trained chef, excellent service and a simple basic but clean room upstairs.
The location, the staff were really friendly, ease of checking in/out
Lovely bakery around the corner for breakfast croissants!
Top Hotels In Orgères-la-roche Pays De La Loire Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Orgères-la-Roche Pays de la Loire to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Orgères-la-Roche Pays de la Loire but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Orgères-la-Roche Pays de la Loire. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!