10 Best Hotels To Stay In Orègue Aquitaine – Top Hotel Reviews
Orègue Aquitaine is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Orègue Aquitaine. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Orègue Aquitaine. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Orègue Aquitaine. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Orègue Aquitaine right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Orègue Aquitaine with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Orègue Aquitaine:
Logis Hôtel Mendi Alde
This family hotel situated in the heart of a charming village offers the ideal backdrop to fully discover the local traditions and culture.Everything is homemade at the Logis Hôtel Mendi Alde: bread make in the wood-burning oven, tasty pastries each morning as well as desserts.You will stay in comfortable guest accommodations equipped with bathtub or shower and overlooking the nearby countryside.The indoor swimming pool is the ideal place to relax at the end of the day. A sauna and hammam also are at your disposal, as well as a large garden facing the mountain.
Dinner was excellent
Pool lovely and warm
Staff very helpful
- Owner was very nice and always willing to help or answer questions. Food was really good.
- Staff particularly the proprietress were excellent. Very helpful and accommodating .Breakfast and dinner superb.
- Fantastic place to stay. The owners were very welcoming and their service and food excellent. The spa is a real bonus after a day travelling.
The hotel has it’s charm. The staff in the hotel is very welcoming. The restaurant is proposing very good home style cooking, using a lot of organic products. Breakfast is excellent!
The swimming pool is well maintained and nice for relaxing after a day of walking.
- Dinner was excellent
Hôtel Auberge l’Estanquet
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hôtel Auberge l’Estanquet offers accommodations in Urt. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Every room includes a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Biarritz is 14 miles from Hôtel Auberge l’Estanquet, and Saint-Jean-de-Luz is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Anglet Airport, 12 miles from Hôtel Auberge l’Estanquet.
- Located in heart of small rural village with nice outside eating/drinking area. Large well kitted out bathroom. Pleasant service.
Excellent breakfast with local fresh produce. Restaurant also excellent: revisited local specialties, fresh fish.
Nice terrasse for dining al fresco under the trees
Good size room recently refurbished (maybe the original character was lost innthe process), very comfy bed and large bathroom with natural light
- Owners were really nice and dinner was absolutely amazing. Decoration was perfect.
Beautiful hotel in a lovely village setting. Staff very welcoming and friendly especially with my attempts at French!! Room very clean and comfortable, enjoyed the bath! Good selection of food on the menu and great service.
Merci beucoup 😃
Accueil très chaleureux, chambre cosy et très propre avec salle de bain spacieuse.
L’hotel est très bien situé.
Featuring free WiFi, a seasonal outdoor pool and a sun terrace, Hôtel Argia offers accommodations in Hasparren, just 14 miles from Biarritz. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a TV. Certain rooms feature views of the pool or garden. Each room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Saint-Jean-de-Luz is 18 miles from Hôtel Argia, and Bayonne is 11 miles from the property. Anglet Airport is 12 miles away.
- When we arrived we were told they had not been informed that my wife was in a wheelchair, despite the fact that it was noted on my booking confirmation, and the room was up a dozen or so steps. The staff were very helpful but I had to carry my wife to the room. The room was adequate.
- It is a very nice little property with a absolutely clean room and batroom. it looks brand new. Breakfast was simple but good with delicious croissant and bread and good quality tea. I would like to return and stay longer to enjoy the pool!
- Fantastic location not that far from Bayonne. Food in the restaurant in the evening was fantastic. Great place with great outside pool. Great accommodation for the family and our dog.
- kind and welcoming hotel staff. Nice room and bath, the town is lovely.
- Hôtel familial au coeur d’Hasparren, entièrement rénové, propre et élégant. Personnel très agréable, bon pdj et excellent restaurant : chipirons au top, côté de canard merveilleuse et superbe chantilly au dessert. Une excellent surprise à un prix canon !
Hôtel-Restaurant de La Paix
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hôtel-Restaurant de La Paix offers pet-friendly accommodations in Saint-Palais, just 28 miles from Biarritz. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A flat-screen TV is provided.Bayonne is 25 miles from Hôtel-Restaurant de La Paix, and Dax is 26 miles away. Anglet Airport is 26 miles from the property.
- Location, room with balcony, bathroom, restaurant and above all the friendliness of the staff. We will definitely go back.
- Staff very helpful & friendly. Restaurant excellent.
Ideal hotel while hiking.
Staff were really helpful and superb.
Outside seating was ideal.
Lovely hotel, very comfortable, clean , good food, and the town was really nice.
We were starting the Camino the following morning and needed help with bag transfers etc, the lady on reception Dominique could not do enough for us, thanks a million for all your assistance.
Will stay again.
- The restaurant was fabulous, and every single person on the staff at the hotel was excellent, professional, and just top-notch. The hotel is very well run.
Hôtel Relais Des Tilleuls
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hôtel Relais Des Tilleuls offers accommodations in Hasparren. The hotel has a terrace and views of the city, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Each room has a flat-screen TV. The rooms include a private bathroom.Biarritz is 14 miles from Hôtel Relais Des Tilleuls, and Saint-Jean-de-Luz is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Anglet Airport, 12 miles from the property.
- Personnel sympathique bon emplacement proches de toutes commodités
- l’accueil très gentil et personnalisé (type familial) du personnel, le calme des chambres et de l’environnement, les petits déjeuners proposés en chambre, l’excellent rapport qualité/prix de l’hôtel et du restaurant. La localisation un peu à l’écart de la côte permet de découvrir un charmant village typique et vivant.
- La situation au centre d’Hasparren tout près de léglise. La vue depuis le balcon sur les monts environnants.
Nous avons beaucoup aimé la région. La chambre était propre, spacieuse et conforme aux photos/description.
Nous avons énormément apprécié la mise à disposition d’un lit bébé pour notre petite fille ainsi que le restaurant de l’hôtel (le menu étape et la carte sont excellents et le service est top!)
L’accueil, meme tardive, l’asenceur, être en plein centre ville, le parking gratuit, et la situation géographique proche de bayonne et Biarritz
Merci pour tout
Jeremy et melika
Le Central offers accommodations in Peyrehorade. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room comes with a TV with satellite channels. Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. The rooms come with a private bathroom.Biarritz is 23 miles from Le Central, and Saint-Jean-de-Luz is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Anglet Airport, 22 miles from Le Central.
- Friendly welcome. Bikes stored safely. Good wifi. We had a balcony as we had booked a Comfort room. Excellent meal in the restaurant, good value and excellent choice of wines. Good bakery two shops along.
- excellent cooking.spacious rooms with everything working well,
- L’accueil et l’amabilité de la dame qui m’a reçu + le confort de la chambre.
- Excellent accueil chaleureux. Nous avons très bien dîner, repas de qualité et prix raisonnable.
La ville autour est jolie.
Environnement très paisible sauf le carillon de l’église.
Hôtel du Parc
Located in Salies-de-Béarn in the region of Aquitaine, 31 miles from Pau, Hôtel du Parc features a sun terrace and views of the garden. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Some rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find an ATM at the property.Bayonne is 27 miles from Hôtel du Parc, and Dax is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Pau Pyrénées Airport, 26 miles from the property.
- The room was fine. It was large, with a wall of windows overlooking the park and thermal spa. The bed was large and comfortable with nice-quality linens, and we even had a table and chairs in the room. But we visited during a cold spell in December, and to keep the room sufficiently warm, we had to close the heavy drapes which also blocked out the light. The lighting was very poor, not sufficient for reading. And there was virtually no internet connection available. The bathroom was large and appeared to be recently renovated.
Very clean and comfortable. Quietly situated. Adjoining the Casino with plenty of free public parking opposite. Food in restaurant very good. Staff very helpful and friendly.
When trying to find the hotel look for the Casino otherwise you can go around the town in circles like we did!!
- I have stayed there regularly, both business and pleasure, over many years since they rescued me with accommodation and a meal when I was stuck in Salies de Bearn due to bad weather – even though they were closed. Always a friendly stay with an enjoyable restaurant – never, however, been tempted by the Casino which looks like fun!!
- My taxi didn’t turn up (never book French taxis if you can possibly avoid it!!) so one of the hotel staff very kindly offered to drive me to the local golf club. Very much appreciated. Good mojitos in the downstairs bar; reminiscent of our visits to Cuba.
- Beautifull building – shame about the Casino use of the lovely entrance hall! Pleasant Restaurant to eat in or out.
Hotel Club Vacanciel Salies de Bearn
This hotel is located on 3-hectre parkland in Salies de Bearn, between the Basque coast and Pyrenees. It offers an outdoor pool with a fully furnished terrace and a tennis court.Each room at the Hotel Club Vacanciel Salies De Bearn has a classic décor, and is equipped with a private bathroom and a TV. Some rooms have a balcony.Le Biharnou restaurant serves traditional French cuisine, and breakfast is served daily. Guests can enjoy a drink at the hotel bar, while using the free Wi-Fi.Club Vacanciel offers a children’s playground and a games room with a pool table. A shop is available to sell gifts and regional products.The hotel organises events for the guests, such as volleyball competition, tasting of the regional products and evening entertainment.The Vacanciel Club provided free private parking. A shuttle bus can take guests to and from Puyoo train station.
- reception and breakfast staff very friendly and helpful. Lovely to have a swimming pool.
- staff members were mostly very friendly & helpful
- Cette endroit était tout simplement parfait. Piscine extérieure chauffée. Le top
- Chegámos muito tarde e sem avisar com antecedência mas a recepção arranjou maneira de deixar-nos as chaves dos quartos para podermos descansar.
- Lo mejor del hotel fue, sin duda, la piscina. También su ubicación en el bonito pueblo Salies de Bearn, dónde hay unas maravillosas termas. El personal de recepción muy amable y simpático.
Hotel Au Petit Béarn
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Au Petit Béarn offers accommodations in Salies-de-Béarn. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room has a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Pau is 30 miles from Hotel Au Petit Béarn, and Bayonne is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Pau Pyrénées Airport, 26 miles from Hotel Au Petit Béarn.
- This is an old fashioned and welcoming hotel, the owner was in a bit of a flap as, I think, we were the first guests of the season but she could not have been more welcoming and friendly. The breakfast was excellent and we were both very happy with our stay.
- Great welcome, very friendly and helpful owners. Close to town centre. It’s more B&B than hotel. I have diet issues and they went out of their way to accommodate my needs without asking for extra (though I gave them cover cost on leaving).
- It is more like staying in a B and B than a hotel. Owners are very friendly but place is a little run down.
- Accueil très chaleureux avec la possibilité d’avoir un encas lors de votre arrivée, même si vous arrivez tard (évidemment il est important de prévenir que vous arriverez tard, question de respect 🙂 )
- Super petit hôtel plein de charme. La cuisine est excellente et raffinée. Nous avons été très bien reçu par Viviane et François . Nous gardons un très bon souvenir d ailleurs nous y retournerons. Je recommande cet établissement .
Hotel Helios – Golf
One of our top picks in Salies-de-Béarn.This hotel is located between Biarritz and Pau, next to the Salies de Bearn golf course. It offers individually-decorated rooms with a private balcony or terrace that overlooks the golf course.Rooms at Hotel Helios are equipped with free Wi-Fi access and a flat-screen TV. Each room has private bathrooms.A continental breakfast is served daily at the Hotel Helios. The restaurant offers traditional French cuisine, and meals can be served on the terrace or in the dining room.The Helio Club House provides a golf equipment rental service. Free parking is available on site and Biarritz is a 50-minute drive away.
The gentleman who greeted us was very welcoming and friendly. We had a pleasant room with a nice view over the golf course. The bathroom was very nice, warm and spacious.(though the toilet was in a separate room, which had no heat). Breakfast was good.
We knew that there was no evening meal facility, but we were able to get a carafe of house wine from the bar to take to our room and enjoy with our evening ‘picnic’.
We had a relaxing and comfortable night’s stay. Would use again.
- Staff were excellent. Beautiful grounds. Big comfortable rooms.
I arrived late and Phillip waited for me that evening
gave me the Keys to room seven …room was very clean
and surprisingly Quiet The fallowing morning pulling
back French window curtains I was looking at a spectacular
Oasis of a golf park!…well manicured greens and mature trees
Lovely place to wake up to and breakfast with freshly baked bread
selection lovely organic fruits jams !!!…what was 3 days developed
into 6 days very enjoyable …great service my hat of to Phillip!!
- The Hotel Helios-Golf is a good value choice a 10-15 minute walk from the town centre. The golf course setting makes it a quiet evening spot but you will have to dine in town off-season as the nearby restaurant in a neighbouring hotel isn’t always open. Breakfasts are well up to par.
- Beautiful location overlooking the golf course at an excellent price.
- The gentleman who greeted us was very welcoming and friendly. We had a pleasant room with a nice view over the golf course. The bathroom was very nice, warm and spacious.(though the toilet was in a separate room, which had no heat). Breakfast was good.
Top Hotels In Orègue Aquitaine Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Orègue Aquitaine to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Orègue Aquitaine but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Orègue Aquitaine. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!