10 Best Hotels To Stay In Oregon City Oregon – Top Hotel Reviews
Oregon City Oregon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Oregon City Oregon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Oregon City Oregon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Oregon City Oregon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Oregon City Oregon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Oregon City Oregon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Oregon City Oregon:
Best Western Plus Rivershore Hotel
Located off Highway 205, this hotel boasts an on-site bar and restaurant and an outdoor swimming pool and hot tub. All guest rooms offer free Wi-Fi. Portland International Airport is 18 miles away.A cable TV, a microwave, a refrigerator and a work desk are offered in the pet-friendly rooms at the Best Western Plus Rivershore Hotel. The temperature-controlled rooms also offer tea and coffee-making facilities and select rooms feature river views.At the Rivershore Best Western Plus guests can dine on American cuisine for lunch and dinner at the Rivershore Bar & Grill and enjoy the late-night cocktail lounge which offers video poker machines and karaoke.A business centre and a fitness centre are featured on-site at the hotel. Laundry facilities are available as well as a 24-hour reception.Clackamette Park is 5 minutes’ walk from the hotel. Oregon City Shopping Center is 2 minutes’ drive away.
- There was a mix up on my room reservation, but the employee at the desk quickly remedied the situation.
Housekeeping staff excellent, the view from the room dellghtful.
Breakfast service and food very good.
- Good dinner (grilled prawns) and a nice quiet building.
- Standard but comfortable rooms with nice view of the Willamette river. The $7 per person coupon for breakfast in the adjoining restaurant was handy. Would stay there again.
The dinner we had was amazing!! The tuna and the salad we had was beyond our expectations.
The breakfast we had was very good, too.
Clackamas Inn and Suites
One of our best sellers in Clackamas! This Clackamas hotel offers classically furnished rooms with free Wi-Fi and a cable TV. It features an outdoor pool and is within 1 miles of the Oregon Military Museum.Offering a simple design, all spacious rooms at the Clackamas Inn and Suites include a seating area and work desk. A refrigerator, microwave and coffee maker are provided in every room.This hotel offers a daily breakfast and laundry facilities are on site. The hotel staff is available around the clock at the 24-hour front desk.The Inn Clackamas is just a 6-minute drive from Sah-Ha-Lee Golf Course and the Portland International Airport is 14.6 miles away.
- The beds were very comfy and the rooms quiet (given we were traveling with a high school robotics team – and I checked with other guests. No one heard them!) The breakfast room was small but additional room was provided on a different floor. It was great that they offer breakfast until 10am! The hotel is central to restaurants, grocery store, and a small strip mall.
- Free breakfast with many good options and available for several a.m. hours. The bed was super comfy. The room was quiet all night so slept well.
- Got the room with the jacuzzi tub and it was very spacious.
- The room was very clean; really excellent job done by housekeeping. The bed was super comfy (except for a couple of the foam pillows had gone lumpy). Great Wifi.
- Even though the hotel is next to a main road, from inside the hotel room I can’t here any car sound which I liked.
Holiday Inn Express Portland SE – Clackamas Area
Featuring a fitness center, the Holiday Inn Express Portland SE – Clackamas Area provides guest rooms with free Wi-Fi. A daily continental breakfast is included.A cable TV is included in all guest rooms at this Holiday Inn Express. A microwave, small fridge, and coffee-making facilities are provided. Some rooms feature a balcony.At Clackamas Area Holiday Inn Express Portland SE, guests can enjoy a 24-hour front desk. Other features include a business center and laundry facilities. Free parking is available.The Portland Airport is 14 miles away. Various restaurants and bars are within just over half a mile of the property.
- Love the saltwater pool. Good breakfast. Clean and well maintained. The definitely stay there again.
- Bed was comfortable. The breakfast was very good with hard boiled eggs, yogurt, scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage, pancakes, cereal, juices, and coffee.
- Good selection at breakfast and the “breakfast lady” was very nice! There was a reception in the dining area with wines, beer, salad, sodas, etc., which was free with the coupons that we received at check-in.
- The breakfast was actually pretty good for a hotel.
- The check in desk staff were very friendly when we arrived. The room was very large.
Hampton Inn – Portland/Clackamas
Located in Clackamas, 9 miles from Portland, Hampton Inn – Portland/Clackamas features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Vancouver is 16 miles from Hampton Inn Clackamas, and Aloha is 16 miles away. The nearest airport is Portland International Airport, 12 miles from Hampton Inn – Portland/Clackamas.
- The space in therooms were used efficiently. The in room coffee was pretty good as well
- The light and fan in the small bathroom blew a breaker the second night.
- The beds we’re very comfortable and the breakfast was great. They had something new every day Waffles every day and biscuits and gravy and scrambled eggs even though it sits right behind the Denny’s in Clackamas
- The breakfast was nice. Made for a great start to the morning.
Breakfast amazing eggs bacon and waffles perfect. The staff kept the breakfast stocked and very clean.
The staff was amazing the room was very clean and comfortable. We would stay again. Good value. Thank you
Comfort Suites Clackamas
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Comfort Suites Clackamas offers accommodations in Clackamas, just 9 miles from Portland. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a TV.Vancouver is 16 miles from Comfort Suites Clackamas, and Aloha is 15 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Portland International Airport, 12 miles from Comfort Suites Clackamas.
- Bed was super comfortable. Maids were very nice. The whole staff was very kind and helpful.
Nice bed & pillows!
Fridge & microwave in room
- Breakfast was great! Eggs cooked perfectly, bacon crispy, nice dining area, clean and comfortable!
- It was close to shopping. It looks very nice and clean. The breakfast was very good.
- Nothing. Did not even get the room location which was requested in advance.
Clarion Inn & Suites
This Clackamas hotel features spacious rooms with cable TV. Portland International Airport is less than 13 miles away.Featuring a simple design, all rooms at the Clarion Inn & Suites include a seating area and a coffee maker.Guests can relax in the sauna or enjoy the fitness room. A business center is available on site.The Clarion Inn & Suites offers a continental breakfast each morning.Shopping at Clackamas Town Center Mall is 3.1 miles from the hotel and the Sah-Hah-Lee Golf Course is a 10-minute drive away. The Oregon Museum of Science and Industry is 14 miles from the hotel.
I liked the bed. Attractive room. The location close to Max train station and Clackamas Mall was convenient. All my interactions with staff were positive.
I have no idea what Genius perks are.
- The staff was very helpful and friendly. Kate you were awesome.
- Breakfast had variety and was ready early for me before i went about my early day
- Staff was aweful. Booking.com aweful. Never will I use your services again!!
- Hotel under construction. Got me dirty with drywall. Owner/manager was rude. After checkout I was charged an extra $163.44 for some unknown reason. I spoke with someone and she was very rude but the next day I called again and spoke with lii?? And she was very very nice and figured it out. But I’m still waiting for my money to go back in my account. Probably will not stay here again!!
- I liked the bed. Attractive room. The location close to Max train station and Clackamas Mall was convenient. All my interactions with staff were positive.
One of our best sellers in Lake Oswego! Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and sun terrace, Lakeshore Inn is located in Lake Oswego in the region of Oregon, just 7 miles from Portland. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Vancouver is 15 miles from Lakeshore Inn, and Aloha is 11 miles away. Portland International Airport is 12 miles from the property.
- View of the lake, free parking, easy walk to town, reasonable prices.
- The location is the reason to stay here plus it is reasonably priced for the area.
- Front desk personal where friendly, gave great recommendation for the breakfast.
- We have stayed here before and we loved the location! There are beautiful views of the lake, it’s next to several restaurants, a movie theater, shops, and its close to SE Portland where my sister lives, so we can go over the Sellwood Bridge to her home. We also loved the kitchen which had everything you need- glasses, silverware, plates, microwave, and refrigerator. We enjoyed the private balcony, too. So relaxing to look at the lake.
- Walking access to First Addition, has elevator, room has refrigerator, microwave, coffee, very clean no smoking, front desk staff is very responsive- lent me a bottle opener and changed burnt out light bulb quickly. Simple continental breakfast. Coffee was excellent and available all day.
Courtyard by Marriott Portland Southeast/Clackamas
Courtyard Portland Southeast offers an indoor pool, fitness center and a full-service restaurant on site. It is minutes from the Clackamas Town Center shopping mall and Sah-Hah-Lee Golf Course.All guest rooms feature free high-speed internet, pay movies and video games. Each includes a full-size iron with ironing board, hairdryer and a coffee maker.Open for breakfast and dinner, The Bistro serves healthy food including pasta, seafood and a variety of salads and sandwiches. Cocktails can be enjoyed in the evening.Guests can relax in the whirlpool or work out at the fitness center with cardio equipment and free weights. Skiing and snowboarding are available on the nearby Mount Hood.Courtyard Portland Southeast is located close to the Clackamas Town Center Mall, North Clackamas Aquatic Park, and End of the Oregon Trail Interpretive Center. The Portland Airport is 13 miles away.
- Convenient to food and shopping if u forget something. Close to 205.
- Big rooms, great bed, great dinner great bartender
Stayed here as overflow for Thanksgiving guests so location was perfect. And also near mall w/o congestion.
Pet friendly and able to take walks in adjacent neighborhood.
Friendly and helpful reception
Clean and bright lobby and rooms
- Clean clean clean. Friendly staff , bed was soft easy to fall asleep in.
- The pillows are great and the bed is very comfortable!
Crowne Plaza Portland – Lake Oswego
Showcasing a hot tub and fitness center, Crowne Plaza Portland – Lake Oswego is located in Lake Oswego in the region of Oregon. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Portland is 8 miles from CP Portland Lake Oswego, and Vancouver is 15 miles from the property. Portland International Airport is 14 miles away.
- The staff were very pleasant and accommodating. The hot tub was nice. The beds were comfortable.
- Big wonderful bed and iffy pillows. Water pressure was great.
- lovely clean and beautiful appointed accommodations.
- The front desk staff was super helpful and friendly.
- Great staff. Great food. Great happy hour! Everyone was friendly and took good care of you from beginning to the end.
Hilton Garden Inn Lake Oswego
Only a short drive from downtown Portland, in Lake Oswego, Oregon, comfortable accommodations, exceptional service and a variety of modern and thoughtful amenities await guests.The Hilton Garden Inn Lake Oswego is ideally situated close to several area freeways and provides guests with easy access to many area attractions. The downtown area, Portland International Airport and the Oregon Zoo are all in close proximity.Guests at the Lake Oswego Hilton can also take advantage of a number of contemporary conveniences available, including complimentary wireless internet access, a state-of-the-art fitness center and spacious meeting facilities.
- Great bed and lots of people but smooth service and quiet and allowed an hour late checkout which served my timing well
- The omelette, made to order, were very good. The coffee was excellent. I’m a terrible ” coffee snob”! I so appreciate having good coffee served in the reception and dining areas, and delicious coffee, with real cream, in the rooms.
- Very comfortable room…………………………..front desk was excellent.
- Granola bars, fruit infused water and coffee is served complimentary in the lobby. Pool and jacuzzi are indoors and heated. Walls weren’t to thin. I did not hear any neighbors to my left or right.
- very unhappy with the whole hotel, service and staff. I will never stay again , nor will I tell anyone to stay. if I hear of friends stay there ill tell them not too!!
Top Hotels In Oregon City Oregon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Oregon City Oregon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Oregon City Oregon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Oregon City Oregon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!