10 Best Hotels To Stay In Orduña Basque Country – Top Hotel Reviews
Orduña Basque Country is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Orduña Basque Country. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Orduña Basque Country. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Orduña Basque Country. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Orduña Basque Country right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Orduña Basque Country with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Orduña Basque Country:
Hotel Balneario Orduña Plaza
Located in the heart of Orduña, the hotel is set in a neoclassical style building dating back to the 18th century, where each corner evokes history mixed harmoniously with the contemporary facilities.The building was formerly used as the access control point of merchants and goods between Bilbao and Castile. Nowadays, the wide terrace over the archways of the magnificent former customs house provides the perfect setting for pure relaxation. The rooms offer an avant-garde style and boast hydromassage baths.The spa, with mineral-medicinal water from the Muera de Arbieto spring, offers the latest health and beauty techniques. At the restaurant you will find traditional Basque cuisine with a creative twist, and the bar offers a selected range of “pintxos” (tapas).
El personal muy agradable y el edificio muy cuidado, con una terraza interior muy acogedora.
Habitaciones bonitas y con cama cómoda.
El personal es muy joven, pero muy profesional, con muchas ganas de agradar y atenderte. El hotel está situado en el centro del pueblo y es un poco difídil de acceder en coche, porque la mayoría de calles están cortadas al tráfico, pero una vez instalados la situación es inmejorable.
El desayuno muy pobre. Si te levantas tarde hay muchas cosas que se han agotado y que no reponen. El spa es correcto pero no es muy cómodo
- Nous étions 3 adultes et nous avons eu une chambre hyper spacieuse. mémorable .
- La ubicación en la ciudad, la construcción y mobiliario.
- La habitación era amplia y el baño tiene bañera de hidromasaje , el último día nos levantamos tarde y ya no era hora del desayuno, a pesar de esta circunstancia nos sirvieron tostadas café y bolleria. La ubicación es buena respecto a que está en la misma plaza del pueblo de Orduña, tienes cerca para ir a visitar el Parque Natural de Gorbeia (Muy recomendable) y también la cuidad de Bilbao, queda como a media hora/ 40 min … Todos los alrededores son preciosos, mucho verde y si vais a Mundaka y San Juan de Gaztelugatxe y Bakio, es una ruta de 1 hora y media más o menos en coche y merece mucho la pena.
- El personal muy agradable y el edificio muy cuidado, con una terraza interior muy acogedora.
Hotel Restaurante Aldama
Hotel Restaurante Aldama is located in the center of Amurrio, 19 mi from Bilbao. The hotel is surrounded by gardens and beautiful natural scenery, and offers free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel.All rooms at the Aldama Hotel are heated and come with a private bathroom. There is also a flat-screen TV and a telephone in each room.The hotel’s restaurant serves traditional Basque cuisine and offers a daily set menu. There is an outdoor seating area attached to the restaurant where guests can eat in the hotel’s gardens.Gorbeia Nature Reserve, where you can find the Gujuli Waterfall, is 30 minutes’ drive from Aldama. There is a Basque Gastronomy Museum in Llodio, 6.2 mi away.
- Not far from the motorway, easy to find. Nice dinner & good set you up for the day breakfast. Fifty minutes by train right into the centre of Bilbao – Handy for sightseeing.
- Comfortable hotel and friendly helpful staff. Great on site parking
Receptionist was very pleasant and helpful she makes a nice coffee and very much needed.
The breakfast was fine but unfortunately didn’t have the time to enjoy as I had the ferry to catch.
- This was our fourth stay here and it fully lived up to what we have experienced in the past.
- Very nice room. The breakfast and evening meal were excellent and very good value. The young lady who looked after us was very friendly and efficient.
Saiaritz offers air conditioned accommodations located in Amurrio in the Ayala Valley, 19 mi away from Bilbao.Each room at this hotel comes with terrace, TV and a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Vitoria-Gasteiz is 22 mi from Saiaritz, while Castro-Urdiales is 25 mi from the property. Bilbao Airport is 17 mi away.
- Very friendly staff and our room was perfect for us on the ground floor.
We were amazed at the quality of the design, both interior and exterior. Fabulous position with some of the best views of the mountains in the Gorbeiako Parke Naturala. What a great find, we could not believe our luck.
The owner greeted us and made us feel immediately at home.
He and his sister own the bar and restaurant next door, were we eat that night and had a great breakfast the next morning.
Conversations with the owner and his sister, revealed how very proud they are of their facilities and how they have been in their family for several generations.
We could only stay for one night but wished we could have stayed for longer.
We will definitely call in again on our return journey.
- Very nice, clean, modern rooms. Welcoming and caring staff
- Very friendly owners who welcomed us. Room was modern and well equipped. Scenic area en route to ferry terminals at Bilbao and Santander. 1 hr and 1.5hr away from hotel. Food wholesome and home cooking. Breakfast good too.
- Friendly staff, children were welcomed, beautiful location and newly refurbished hotel, playground on site.
Offering fantastic views of the surrounding countryside, this charming hotel is located in the town of Murgia. It offers a café-bar, a tour desk and rooms with free Wi-Fi.Rooms at Hotel Nagusi combine modern and rustic décor furniture and feature warm tones and soft fabrics. They all come with a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.Featuring a privileged location, Hotel Nagusi is 9.3 mi from Vitoria-Gesteiz and 16 mi from Bilbao.You can also visit the Gorbea Nature Reserve.Bilbao Airport is 31 mi away.
- Fantastic hotel. Very clean, bed and pillows super comfortable. Spacious room. Staff is amazing, helpful. Good breakfast.
- The stuff there is simply amazing. La gente del hotel es genial!
- The owner Jose and his wife were so friendly and helpful
- Very comfortable and spacious room, good location, excellent friendly service.
- Everything – there wasn’t anything to dislike. Our evening meal at the Restaurant was perfect.
AS Hoteles Altube
Featuring a restaurant and free Wi-Fi, hotel AS Altube is located next to the AP68 Motorway. It is a 20-minute drive from Bilbao and the Basque coastline.The French border, and Santander and Bilbao’s ferry terminals can be reached in 90 minutes by car.The air -conditioned rooms at AS Altube have central heating, a desk and a private bathroom.Nearby attractions include Gorbea Nature Reserve, the Orduna Mountains and Vitoria’s old town.
- Perfect location to catch the morning ferry from Bilbao to Portsmouth – about 35 mins from the port.
- Great value for money. Quiet room despite the nearby freeway.
- The beds and pillows were very comfortable. Spacious room. Good quality for price.
- Very convenient for the ferry port. Parking was good, plus the room size was good.
- Excellent location for ferry Bilbao to U.K.STAFF VERY HELPFUL.
Offering a terrace and hot tub, Osabarena Hotela is located in Murueta-Orozko, in the Basque Country Region, 12 mi from Bilbao. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain rooms include a private bathroom with a spa bath, while others have free toiletries and a hair dryer. Some units feature a seating area where you can relax. Osabarena Hotela features free WiFi throughout the property. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a shared lounge at the property.Vitoria-Gasteiz is 24 mi from Osabarena Hotela, while Castro-Urdiales is 23 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Bilbao Airport, 20 minutes from Osabarena Hotela.
- stylish bathroom, comfortable beds, beautiful furnished room
- Very convenient location for Bilbao, which is just 15 minutes by car (airport about 30 mins), but set in a very authentic and quiet countryside. The hotel is very clean and well maintained, the owners very friendly and the food is good. We only stayed for one night before flying home, but would have liked to stay a lot longer. Highly recommended
- The staff were most helpful in advising routes to the coast and a parking “fine”. They went out of their way to ensure that we had a meal and breakfast to suit our dietary requirements. A very pleasant stay.
As our ferry was delayed we didn’t arrive until 00:15. We did call through and explained the situation but were assured that the owners would wait for us and check us in.
After a very comfortable bed and night sleep, we enjoyed a full breakfast at a cost of 9 euros each.
This property is a beautiful old farmhouse which the current owners (still from original family) have converted into an excellent hotel. Very friendly people.
- Owners were really great! The room was fantastic apart from no air-conditioning.
La Casa del Patrón
La Casa del Patrón can be found in the village of Murgia, close to Gorbeia Natural Park. It has free Wi-Fi, wooden floors and air conditioning.The rooms in the Casa del Patrón all have satellite TV and private bathrooms.The restaurant offers a changing fixed-price menu during the week. The café has a terrace and offers tapas and sandwiches as well as a range of drinks.The Gorbeia Natural Park is the largest in the Basque Country. It is popular with walkers and climbers. Vitoria is just 12 mi away, while Bilbao is about 30 minutes’ drive away on the AP-68 motorway.
- Modern clean and functional with comfortable beds.
- The hotel is in a convenient location for a stopover. They have a great restaurant and the staff are very friendly and helpful. We were able to park our motorcycle in the underground garage. A bit awkward to get to because of the roadworks and temporary one way systems.
- Excellent hotel couldn’t fault it, highly recommended
- Small hotel in centre of Murgia perfect stopover for the ferry at Bilbao. Clean, large room with comfortable beds and full size bath with loads of hot water.
- Staff very friendly, room large and warm (4 degrees outside). Food excellent not huge portions but sufficient for us. Would stay again
Casa Rural Etxegorri
Located in the Gorbeia Nature Reserve, Etxegorri Landetxea offers fantastic views of the Orozko Valley. Its elegant rooms come with free Wi-Fi, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.The rooms feature smart, modern décor and wooden furniture. Some have a hydromassage bath and others have a balcony and fireplace.The hotel serves a daily breakfast in the dining room. Traditional Basque dinners are also available on request.Staff at Etxegorri Landetxea’s reception can provide information about the Gorbeia Nature Reserve. There are many beautiful hiking routes in the surrounding area.With easy access from the AP68 Motorway, the hotel is 30 minutes’ drive from Bilbao. Vitoria-Gasteiz Airport is around 45 minutes’ drive away.
- The staff was amazing and the room was excellent and clean! The view is just breathtaking! I recommend it !
- Breakfast and dinners, everyday something else and all fresh where possible from their own garden , good beds, beautiful view, very nice people, comfortable rooms rooms, muy agradable
- Family-run hotel with excellent breakfast and set menu with local and fresh dishes. Served in a warm atmosphere.
- The great location at the entrance of the Gorbea park. We loved the diners with local products.
all food is home made, a bit expensive, but very good
it is a small village in front of a HUGE hill! The view is marvelous
stuff is extremely friendly, even if some do not talk english, we manage to comunicate in a mix of poor spanish (my side), poor english and portuguese (their side) and all worked very well
Hotel Valle de Ayala
This hotel is located in the Basque town of Llodio, 20 minutes’ drive from Bilbao. It offers a 24-hour reception and bright rooms with free Wi-Fi, a TV and a private balcony.Hotel Valle de Ayala’s spacious restaurant serves traditional Basque food. There is also a bar with a terrace where you can get a snack or a drink.Staff can provide information about what Llodio and the Basque Country have to offer. With good access to the AP-68 Motorway, Hotel Valle de Ayala is 40 minutes’ drive from the Basque capital of Vitoria.
- Very polite and caring staff, loved the breakfast!
- The food was very good and excellent valueVery friendly staff and facilities very good. Excellent value for money overall
- El trato fue perfecto. Muy recomendable. Muy amables.
- El personal es muy amable, acogedor y te cuidan como si estuvieras en casa
- A giudicare dalle recensioni ci aspettavamo molto peggio. In effetti la zona è veramente desolante e l’ingresso non sembra promettente ma la camera era ampia e pulita. Cena veramente economica e colazione discreta.
Surrounded by nature, this historic building is located on the heart of Ayala Valley. Hotel Errekagain is set on beautiful grounds and offers rooms with heating and free Wi-Fi.The Errekagain combines modern and antique design, featuring stone walls and exposed stone windows. The rooms have parquet floors and come with a TV and a private bathroom.The hotel also offers a furnished terrace with views of the mountains, as well as a cafeteria and a private parking. Staff at the reception provide tourist information.The nearest city is Lloido, which is a 5-minute drive, while Bilbao is 12 mi away. The accommodations can be reached taking the Bilbao-Victoria motorway.
- Good views from room and around hotel. Good value buffet breakfast. Friendly staff. TV in room and clean bathroom.
- this kind of place by the river ,is the type of place that you would want to stay a little longer just to enjoy the area and the river ,simply a beautiful hotel
- Nothing to rave about and nothing much to complain about.
- The room was superb,when we went down for breakfast the choice was limited but staff were both friendly and helpful.Bar facilities and choice was very limited also.Bilbao ferry is about 20 minutes away,so ideal for that
Superb friendly staff and owners (brothers).
Very comfortable and will definitely re book . Perfect location if you are stopping to or from ferry
Top Hotels In Orduña Basque Country Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Orduña Basque Country to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Orduña Basque Country but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Orduña Basque Country. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!