10 Best Hotels To Stay In Ordonnaz Rhône-Alps – Top Hotel Reviews
Ordonnaz Rhône-Alps is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Ordonnaz Rhône-Alps. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ordonnaz Rhône-Alps. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ordonnaz Rhône-Alps. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Ordonnaz Rhône-Alps right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Ordonnaz Rhône-Alps with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Ordonnaz Rhône-alps:
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Sweet Home offers accommodations in Belley, just 23 miles from Annecy. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. The rooms have a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Aix-les-Bains is 12 miles from Sweet Home, and Chambéry is 17 miles away. Chambéry-Savoie Airport is 12 miles from the property.
- The woman who ran it couldn’t do enough to be helpful and welcoming
- The location was what we were looking for. Just a one night stay on our trip to ski holidays. On a shortcut road we use to avoid motorway traffic. We arrived at midnight and found the keys and access codes were they were supposed to be.
- Perfect location on our trip to ski resorts to avoid trafic.
- Accueil très chaleureux et sympathique. Nous n’avons passé qu’une nuit mais elle fut très agréable.
- Excellent accueil, hôtel calme, petit déjeuner copieux
This hotel is situated in the village of Montagnieu, in the heart of the RhÃÂ´ne-Alpes region. With free parking at the hotel, Les Grottes de la Balme caves are located 10.6 miles away.Guest rooms have a simply dÃÂ©cor and offer guests a flat-screen TV. Each room has a private bathroom equipped with a hairdryer and free toiletries.A buffet breakfast is served each morning at the hotel. Guests will find a restaurant nearby.
- The rooms were a good size and very tidy. The regional cuisine was excellent, as was breakfast. Restaurant staff were very friendly and helpful.
- Friendliness of staff. Accommodation for the money excellent.
- Très bon accueil agréable. Chambre confortable. Bon petit déjeuner.
Accueil simple et sympathique.
Grande chambre très propre.
Animal de compagnie accepté.
Bon rapport qualité /prix pour une nuitée.
- Établissement sans prétention mais très bien ammenagé et propre. Les chambres sont bien équipées et confortables. Restaurant ambiance familiale de bon rapport qualité /prix. Si vous êtes amateur ne manquez pas les Grenouilles…
Hôtel Le Hauteville
Hôtel Le Hauteville offers accommodations in Hauteville-Lompnes.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms include a private bathroom.Geneva is 31 miles from Hôtel Le Hauteville, and Annecy is 26 miles from the property. Chambéry-Savoie Airport is 27 miles away.
- Nice, older building with a unique character, converted into small, cozy hotel accommodations. The hotel is family (husband/wife) owned and operated. Location is very quiet, as is the entire commune of Hauteville. The room was basic, but very clean and with a comfortable bed. Bathroom with bathtub/shower/toilet, thick fresh towels. Window view onto a green hedge and the village. The owner speaks quite good English, that was helpful. Plenty of free parking on quiet street outside of the hotel.
- Great hosts, good location, recemtly renovated. Brilliant breakfast.good value.
- Central location, parking for motorbikes, clean and tidy.
The wi fi is the best ever wonderful
The owners were very helpful and even provided a bike room.
Very friendly staff, excellent breakfast, perfect location for exploring, especially on road bikes.
Christophe and Muriel are doing an excellent job of refurbishing this little hotel and they were excellent hosts.
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, La Source offers accommodations in Porcieu-Amblagnieu, just 29 miles from Lyon. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or river. The rooms have a private bathroom.Aix-les-Bains is 26 miles from La Source, and Chambéry is 31 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Saint Exupery Airport, 18 miles from La Source.
- Very helpful staff. Really nice restaurant (note: restaurant may not open every day)
- Room was very nice and clean …… The A/C is a must in August .
Great staff, very friendly and helpful.
Excellent breakfast. Ideal for 1 night
- clean and spacious rooms, and almost the only hotel on ViaRhona in this region
The room was okay. The e-mail we got before arriving with code to the door so we could get hold of our envelope with room keys work just fine. Also code for garage.
The restaurant was good, nicely preparied menu. The only improvement the chef could do is to let every dish on the menu be smaller. We had to skip the cheese and go directly on the dessert though we had been cycling all day on the ViaRhona! Still, have your evening dinner here!
Spacious garage for our tandem bicycle!
Hôtel Vallée Bleue
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hôtel Vallée Bleue offers accommodations in Montalieu-Vercieu, just 29 miles from Lyon. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Aix-les-Bains is 26 miles from Hôtel Vallée Bleue, and Chambéry is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Saint Exupery Airport, 18 miles from Hôtel Vallée Bleue.
- De kamers waren groot genoeg, de bedden prima, wel was het erg warm, maar er kon gelukkig een raam open. Het was er stil, maar omdat we op doorreis waren hebben we niet veel van de omgeving kunnen zien. We kwamen ‘s avonds laat aan en gingen ‘s morgens vroeg weer weg. Er was wel een restaurant maar daar hebben wij geen gebruik van gemaakt. Prima voor 1 nachtje, prijs-kwaliteit-verhouding is ook prima.
Les gens sont accueillant, il y a un gardien de nuit, c’est bien pour les arrivées nocturnes…
Y’a un bar animé ! c’est plein de vie le soir, billard, TV, c’est propre, le rapport qualité/prix est très bon.
- Viel Auswahl beim Frühstück, sehr lecker! Tolle Ausflugsmöglichkeiten in der Umgebung!
- Des balades à pied à proximité: viarhona, port de plaisance, restaurant 4E
- Accueil sympa.chiens acceptés c était le préalable pour moi
Hôtel du Monolithe
Hôtel du Monolithe is located in Villebois, just 29 miles from Lyon. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Views of the mountains, river or garden are featured in certain rooms. All rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. A flat-screen TV is available.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Aix-les-Bains is 26 miles from Hôtel du Monolithe, and Chambéry is 30 miles away. Saint Exupery Airport is 19 miles from the property.
Very friendly staff.
Late arrival no problem, keys were in our rooms
Simple but clean hotel
Parking next to the hotel
- Great location with super friendly staff. Went above and beyond with helping to arrange booking at local restaurant La Trapeur which was wonderful.
- Comfortable beds and good breakfast. Good value !
- we found the receptionists very helpful, our room was good, wonderful clean bed linen and towels, lovely view out of our bedroom window. a great choice at breakfast, good value for money. would return again.
- This hotel is amazing value for money. Beautifully set and we had a stunning view from our bedroom. Staff are very friendly.
- Very friendly staff.
Domaine des Cèdres
Located in Villebois, 29 miles from Lyon, Domaine des Cèdres features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. All rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You can play tennis at the hotel. Aix-les-Bains is 26 miles from Domaine des Cèdres, and Chambéry is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Saint Exupery Airport, 19 miles from the property.
- Interesting building, comfortable large room, good breakfast, easy to find.
The 17th century building it’s amazing and it makes the special atmosphere. The property is surounded for the stunning park, which can be a great place for picnic and lazy afternoons.
They cleaned our room everyday and changed the towels.
- We loved the food in the restaurant and the mattress quality in the bedrooms
- Great staff. Excellent meal. Very picturesque building and location. The hostess worked her socks off to be welcoming and helpful.
Le batiment est plein de charme et la chambre est spacieuse et confortable.
Le petit déjeuner est classique mais copieux.
Possibilité de manger sur place.
Le parc en bord de rivière (c’est certainement super quand il fait chaud, là il fasait -10°C)
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel Michallet offers accommodations in Artemare. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. All rooms come with a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Annecy is 21 miles from Hotel Michallet, and Aix-les-Bains is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Chambéry-Savoie Airport, 19 miles from the property.
- Huge croissants for breakfast and excellent coffee.
- Accueil chaleureux , dîner succulent , chambre spacieuse et confortable , petit déjeuner parfait , bon rapport qualité prix , quoi dire d autre?
- Je ne peux estimé la restauration et le petit déjeuner car départ trop tôt.
- l’emplacement de l’hôtel qui a été choisi pour des raisons familiales
- Le repas du soir était excellent et le service impeccable
Maison Saint Anthelme
Located in Belley, 23 miles from Annecy, Maison Saint Anthelme features free WiFi access and free private parking. The hotel has a playground and terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.A TV is featured.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Aix-les-Bains is 12 miles from Maison Saint Anthelme, and Chambéry is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Chambéry-Savoie Airport, 12 miles from Maison Saint Anthelme.
- The whole place was weird, old seminary, strange (but good) experience the kids were spooked! Good value but no real facilities
- superb value for money. Don’t take your partner
We’re college students on an exchange program, and we booked this hotel on-line, because the photos of the rooms “looked” like they were a youth hostel, and the prices were certainly in the youth hostel range.
This turned out to be one of the nicest hotels I’ve ever stayed at in Europe. The building is amazing! The rooms were very nice and comfortable – much nicer than even in the pictures. The breakfast was wonderful, and the views were perfect.
Came to watch the Tour d’France, and could not have been happier with our stay.
Very authentic surroundings; special atmosphere. Pitty the Chapelle was “sans issue”..
The personnel was so kind to show me a special place to store my (elctric) bike overnight.
- Les croissants et le pain étaient frais. Le lit étroit et un peu ferme… Mais la chambre tranquille, même si désuète. Mais cela a du charme…
Located in Evosges in the region of Rhône-Alpes, 30 miles from Annecy, L’Auberge Campagnarde features a seasonal outdoor pool, playground and terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a shared lounge at the property.You can play ping-pong at the hotel. Aix-les-Bains is 28 miles from L’Auberge Campagnarde, and Bourg-en-Bresse is 21 miles from the property. Saint Exupery Airport is 26 miles away.
The hotel is lovely, a true auberge in a small town in the mountains. Very accommodating staff. Suggested we change from the room we had reserved because it was on the second (third for Americans) floor to make access easier for my 80 year old husband.
All of the staff were very friendly and welcoming. The restaurant was wonderful, really exceeded our expectations. The goat cheese salad was the best we’ve ever eaten. I had roast pork with a blue cheese sauce that was delicious, and my husband had farm-raised chicken, which he also enjoyed.
Breakfast was very good, as well. Many kinds of bread (and even a toaster), croissants, pain an chocolate, cheese, salamis, yogurt, cereal, and fruit.
The pool was good, and the mini golf was excellent to test your skills and patients.
The bar area was nice and relaxing, but we did not eat at the restaurant.
The staff were very helpful when ever we asked for anything.
- ‘What an oasis after busy airports and long flights. This was our first stop after a long flight from South Africa. The staff were very friendly and when they discovered we were cyclists, went the extra mile to give us extra food, both at dinner and breakfast. We stayed 3 days and would definitely go back. The food was fantastic and the room was more than adequate. Worth mentioning that the bed was firm and really comfortable.
- excellent food in the restaurant, nicely located hotel up in the mountains, friendly, welcoming staff
We loved this family-run guesthouse set in a tiny village in the French countryside, with beautiful landscapes. We were very well received, the cheerful and kind hosts took great care to offer us a gluten-free, lactose-free menu, which we really appreciated (Merci beaucoup!). The French cuisine prepared in the restaurant is fabulous, in fact we stayed an extra night mainly so we could enjoy some more of the tasty food.
The garden is also nice and spacious, offering many spaces for reading, playing or just relaxing under a walnut tree.
Great, authentic atmosphere drenched in the history of the place, linked to some World War II events and the local resistance movement.
- The hotel is lovely, a true auberge in a small town in the mountains. Very accommodating staff. Suggested we change from the room we had reserved because it was on the second (third for Americans) floor to make access easier for my 80 year old husband.
Top Hotels In Ordonnaz Rhône-alps Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Ordonnaz Rhône-Alps to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Ordonnaz Rhône-Alps but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Ordonnaz Rhône-Alps. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!