10 Best Hotels To Stay In Ordonnac Aquitaine – Top Hotel Reviews
Ordonnac Aquitaine is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Ordonnac Aquitaine. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ordonnac Aquitaine. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ordonnac Aquitaine. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Ordonnac Aquitaine right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Ordonnac Aquitaine with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Ordonnac Aquitaine:
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the garden, Chateau Pomys is located in Saint-Estèphe in the region of Aquitaine, just 30 miles from Bordeaux. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge, concierge services, gift shop and shops at the property.A number of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. Royan is 29 miles from Chateau Pomys, and Mérignac is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Mérignac Airport, 29 miles from Chateau Pomys.
- lovely place, large rooms and bathrooms, i like it
Manager and staff were as welcoming, helpful and joyful as can be.
The Chateau lis simply beautiful and you are and feel right in the heart of wine land.
We had a superb diner on the terrace of the Chateau, which will remain a touching memory.
- Setting beautiful, wonderful view of vineyards out of the window. Dinner and breakfast on the terrace in the sunshine!!. My nine year old son and I took a morning running through the vineyards, priceless.
- Beautiful, old chateau, well situated in the Medoc close to St Estephe and within easy driving distance of Paulliac, St Julien and many of the grande chateaux in the area. Large comfortable room, beautiful grounds, good restaurant and friendly staff. We forked out for a superior room which was really spacious and well worth the extra few Euros.
- Great Chateau accommodation close to all that the west bank if the gironde can offer. There are super grounds and good to the rear in the morning.
Hotel Rollan de By
Showcasing a terrace and views of the garden, Hotel Rollan de By is located in Bégadan in the region of Aquitaine, just 19 miles from Royan. Free private parking is available on site.Each room has a flat-screen TV. All rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.Saintes is 28 miles from Hotel Rollan de By, and Saint-Palais-sur-Mer is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Mérignac Airport, 39 miles from the property.
- The hotel is beautiful. The facilities have been modernised and it all makes for a comfortable stay.
Host and hostess are excellent and full of information. Breakfasts are superb with continental and eggs/ham available (you can have both). The wine from the vineyards is available and is excellent. Everything is very clean and bathrooms are spacious and full of the usual but include toothbrushes and various other stuff as well.
Surrounded by vines and bucolic bliss.
- Excellent hosts, property, and location. Breakfast surrounded by vineyards is unforgettable. The perfect base to explore the region.
- Lovely breakfast, room was nicely decorated. Helpful and friendly staff. Benjamin made lovely dinner reservations for us at a magnificent restaurant nearby and booked us tours at several chateaus.
beautiful house and garden, relaxing chairs under the trees.
wonderful breakfast in August outside: great holiday feeling.
very nice staff
Tour Hôtel is located in Lesparre-Médoc, 24 miles from Royan and 26 miles from Saint-Palais-sur-Mer. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room has a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is provided.Lacanau is 23 miles from Tour Hôtel, and Jonzac is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Mérignac Airport, 34 miles from the property.
- Good sized room, very quiet location. Very comfortable bed.
- for people with a motor car, us american-style highway hotel
- Warm welcome. Good choice of breakfast. Secure parking.
- Accueil très chaleureux, secteur très calme, l’essentiel est au rendez vous!
- De zeer vriendelijke ontvangst van de patron. Ik kon zelfs mee-eten. Top
Hotel Les Vieux Acacias
Hotel Les Vieux Acacias offers accommodations in Queyrac. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels.Royan is 18 miles from Hotel Les Vieux Acacias, and Saint-Palais-sur-Mer is 20 miles away. Mérignac Airport is 39 miles from the property.
- Everything was good, it was very well run and we enjoyed the garden, our children played with the other children while we had a chance to relax with a drink. It was clean and the family rooms were fun for the kids with the bunk beds. Good bathroom size and a convenient location for the beaches and lakes.
- Owner very friendly and helpful. Beds/Mattress need replacing. Appear to be worn out.
- The breakfast was excellent. Service was good. We were in old room which could benefit from some TLC
– The staff, friendly, helpful, once welcome
– The location very pretty village
– The outside equipment, chairs, plunge pool etc…
- This is a great place to rewind. Small village in rural France with very friendly people and the hotel had fab breakfast and everything we needed
Château Beau Jardin
Located in the Médoc wine region, 1.9 miles from Gaillan-en-Médoc and a 20 minute drive to the Atlantic coast, this hotel is in a 19th-century manor house, surrounded by landscaped gardens. Gourmet French cuisine is served in the hotel’s restaurant.Decorated with antique furniture and offering views of the gardens, the air-conditioned guest rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV and en suite bathrooms with free toiletries. Some rooms have free Wi-Fi internet access.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the hotel in the elegant dining room. Regional dishes accompanied by local wines are served in the restaurant and when the weather is nice you can enjoy meals on the terrace.Paddle tennis facilities are available at the hotel and during their stay guests are invited to wander through the gardens, which feature a pond and fountain. Additional facilities provided on site include free private parking.
- We spent very relaxing comfortable night. Warm bath and comfortable bed, beautiful garden and friendly staff. We arrived late at night(Around 2:00 am) and We were asking morning breakfast in the room around 9:30 next morning but they let us sleep and waited for us until we call them that we are ready for breakfast. Also showed us flexibility for our check out time because of our situation. Very thoughtful. We could start our new life stage as husband and wife from here and we would like to come back for our anniversary oneday in the future! Thank you very much!
- The owner and staff were very efficient and friendly. The dinner was well cooked and presented.
- The owners are very nice! felt like a bed and breakfast. Very personable. The dinner was delicious. The garden and outside is very nice. there’s a big fat rabbit thats friendly and a cat thats loves attention. Breakfast was very basic. Overall I would stay there again. Its clean and friendly.
- Double glazing drowned road noise. Good water pressure for shower. Staff in restaurant were attentive and pleasant. Great photo’s to show hotel shame they did not match up.
- This is a great place to stay for touring the wine region, very friendly and knowledgeable staff, the rooms are really well furnished, the food was also excellent, top quality place to stay.
Logis Hotel de France et d’Angleterre
This Logis hotel is located next to Paulliac’s Marina, in northern Aquitaine. It has a garden and guest rooms with private bathrooms and elevator access, satellite TV and free Wi-Fi.The France Et D’angleterre’s restaurant serves regional specialties and a variety of Medoc wines.The Logis Hotel De France Et D’angleterre is close to the Château Lafite Rothschild and Château Latour wine estates, where guests can enjoy tours and tasting classes.
- Very good location – facing the river. Convenient parking opposite to hotel.
- Very friendly staff. The half board (demi-pension) package at 30€ was brilliant value because the dinner was really nice & plentiful, and the breakfast buffet quite extensive. The room was okay, nothing special. We were on bicycles, which along with many others that night, are left in the secure rear garden area, but not under cover.
- nice location, with good service. Rooms are very noisy.
- Easy to find location. Parking free, across the street in a busy parking lot. Our car door was damaged sometime between 8:30 pm and 10:45 am.
- The staff in the hotel were very friendly. The rooms were spacious and clean. The hotel is great value for money. We had a very nice meal in the restaurant. It is in a great location with plenty of free parking nearby and five minutes walk to the tourist office where wine tours of the Medoc can be arranged
Set near the beaches and the prestigious Médoc vineyards, the hotel restaurant Le Logis l’Arberet welcomes you in a quiet, flowered family setting.It features comfortable guest accommodations equipped with bath or shower, flat-screen TV and free Wi-Fi Internet access. L’Arberet also has charming outdoor swimming pool, the ideal place to unwind when the weather is fine.The nearby area offers many recreational and cultural activities like biking, surfing or beautiful walks on the beach. You also can discover the picturesque local markets and imposing castles.
- Very good location, the people are very nice and helpful. The price is very reasonable. Very quite place. Next time i will book it again.
- Excellent selection for breakfast, all sorts of pastries and scrambled eggs and bacon. Good location, very quite area. dinners was excellent and local wine even better
- L’accueil très sympathique à l’écoute la literie très bonne très calme
etc..La gentillesse des hôtes, l’extrême propreté de la chambre ainsi que des sanitaires, le calme,
la beauté des lieux (fontaine, jardins fleuris etc..). Bref un endroit ou l’on se sent bien.
- au calme , chambres de plein pied, pas de taxe pour mon petit chien , grand lit.
Hotel Les Pins
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and terrace, Hotel Les Pins is located in Hourtin in the region of Aquitaine, just 30 miles from Royan. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. The rooms include a private bathroom.Lacanau is 15 miles from Hotel Les Pins, and Blaye is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Mérignac Airport, 31 miles from the property.
- Peaceful location, friendly staff, secure lock up for cycles
- Spacious room, air conditioning, terraced single-storey accommodation . each with its own little terrace and deckchairs, surrounding a small swimming pool. Big parking field next door, in very quiet neighbourhood.
- Traditional chalet style rooms which look out onto the pool area (each room has a little terrace in front, which was nice). Loads of parking in a field next door to the hotel. A pleasant welcome on arrival and good service throughout our short stay. A nice breakfast. Very clean and tidy.
- The hotel was very clean and quiet. The staff was very helpful and provided useful information and hints. The fact that there is a private terrace and pool was a plus. Overall very happy with this accommodation.
- The hotel was close to the cycle track that we were following. It had a real seaside feel to the place.
Hôtel Restaurant Le Relais de l’Estuaire
Located in Étauliers, 27 miles from Bordeaux, Hôtel Restaurant Le Relais de l’Estuaire features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Certain rooms feature views of the lake or garden. A flat-screen TV is featured.Saint-Émilion is 31 miles from Le Relais de l’Estuaire, and Mérignac is 27 miles away. Mérignac Airport is 28 miles from the property.
- The staff, in particular the daughter in law of the owners, who spoke very good English, could not have been more friendly and helpful. The food in the restaurant was good and very good value for money.
- A very warm welcome from the owner. Ideal place to stay on the way to Bordeaux. It’s like a motel with a block of single storey rooms and parking right outside.
- Great place to stay with a dog as there was a lovely garden with lake.
- Comfy beds, large room with good outlook. Great setting, great staff.
The meal in the restaurant was very good. The set menu for €16 was particularly good value. I had warm camembert and salad (lettuce and plenty of tomato), a beautifully well cooked duck leg with chips and lettuce followed by a local pastry dessert. My husband’s choice was entrecôte steak cooked exactly as he likes with mushroom sauce and chips followed by profiteroles, which cost €23.50. The wine list included a lovely sweet white wine, something we don’t very often find!
The chef was particularly helpful as he spoke better English than our French. When we discovered that our adapters did not fit because they have sockets with an earth pin in parts of France (we had used them in others parts of France, Spain and the Netherlands without a problem), the chef took me to an electrical shop nearby, explained the problem and then directed me to the shop recommended which was fortunately not too far away!
The staff were very helpful and spoke some English.
Showcasing a sun terrace and sauna, Château Cordeillan-Bages is located in Pauillac, just 26 miles from Bordeaux. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Each room includes a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub and bidet. Extras include bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking and hiking. Mérignac is 24 miles from Château Cordeillan-Bages, and Pessac is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Mérignac Airport, 25 miles from the property.
This was my second visit,but first since the new chef. The food was sublime service better than 1st class and the sommelier at the very top of his game
Rooms recently refurbished were all you could ask
- Authentic chateau, excellent location with wineyards on the side of the terrace, good restaurant
- Only available restaurant in the property is Michelin class and priced accordingly. One other restaurant in the vicinity – 8 min by foot – also owned by the hotel – with good food and acceptable pricing – apart from that, you will need to go to Paulliac. No other reason to visit Paulliac than to visit Chateau’s and taste wine
- Food is superb, dining room staff are excellent the restored town of Bages is a short walk away and lovely.
- Excellent location. Great room. Very good at arranging vineyard visits.
- This was my second visit,but first since the new chef. The food was sublime service better than 1st class and the sommelier at the very top of his game
Top Hotels In Ordonnac Aquitaine Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Ordonnac Aquitaine to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Ordonnac Aquitaine but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Ordonnac Aquitaine. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!