10 Best Hotels To Stay In Ordes Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Ordes Galicia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Ordes Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ordes Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ordes Galicia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Ordes Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Ordes Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Ordes Galicia:
Hotel Restaurante Nogallás
Set in the main square of Ordes and beside 2 large parks, Hotel Restaurante Nogallás offers bright rooms with private bathrooms and free Wi-Fi. It is easily accessed from the AP9 Motorway.Rooms are decorated simply and include a TV. There are also function rooms available for special events.The property has a café-bar and you will find a selection of restaurants and shops in the surrounding streets.Ordes is located in between A Coruña and Santiago de Compostela, and is just 30 minutes’ drive from both.
- We booked this hotel for a large group walking the Camino Ingles. For the price we paid and from reading other reviews I was expecting it to be sub-standard, but this is not true. Everything was clean and comfortable, the check in and check out process went smoothly. Good value for money.
- Clean and had all the amenities you would expect – plus a view out of the window (Not usually an option).
I picked this for the location – there are not too many hotels close to the Camino.
There is a decent coffee shop on the ground floor (and they have a pastry shop across the road for take away)
They have decorated trash dumpsters in the street (see Angry Bird)
- The hotel was in the center of the city. The murals in the city were interesting. If you’re a swimmer, the city has an amazing public pool!
- Good location and recommended stay for those walking the Camino de Santiago and wishing to break up their journey.
Hotel Barreiro is located in Leira, midway between A Coruña and Santiago de Compostela, with easy access to the AP-9 Motorway. It offers free parking and free Wi-Fi in public areas.The air-conditioned rooms at the Barreiro Hotel feature wooden floors and come with a TV and work desk. There is also a safe, and the private bathroom is equipped with a hairdryer and amenities.The Barreiro has a bar and restaurant, as well as vending machines for snacks. Room service and special diet menus are available on request.The hotel has a garden terrace and a children’s play area. A laundry and dry cleaning service is offered, and there is a tour desk and 24-hour reception.
- I liked that I had all the comforts of a great hotel the day before my long trek to Santiago de Compostela. Helped me to get a good rest, a good dinner, and load up on snacks at their convenience store. Friendly staff who could speak enough English to communicate. One staffer was willing to drive me to the Camino trail but I had to leave too early for her. Thank you for your willingness!
Thank you very mutch, perfect Hotel for Piligrims of the Camino!
The owner organised free pickup service to the Camino!
The dinner was delicious and at the very reasonable price!
Really nice and helpful stuff! We came really late and they helped us with everything!
Around 2 km from Camino de Santiago (camino inglés) you can easily go back to the path.
Supermarket next to hotel.
- Close to the Camino route, literally an extra 20 minutes. Would definitely recommend as the beds were comfy and very affordable.
- This hotel catered for our needs perfectly. The room was wonderful and we had plenty of space in it. Drink prices were reasonable and the menu of the day was excellent value.
Hotel Santa Cruz
This hotel is next to a fun children’s play area, so this is the ideal place for a family vacation in the sun. Rooms come with their own kitchen.Wake up to breakfast in the cafe and return for a hearty meal in the Santa Cruz Restaurant. Alternatively, cook a family dinner in one of the Santa Cruz apartments with kitchen included.Kids will make friends on the playground, set within the Santa Cruz grounds.In the evening, surf the web or email your friends with the Santa Cruz’s free, wireless internet. Chat to friends in the inviting lounge area with its comfortable sofas.
The reception was great and everything we asked was possible. We got the best Tortilla Française -:)!!!
Ready for start the day.
- Room has an exterior entrance, was clean and good bathroom. Only had Dinner which was good, even if the restaurant was very quite. Billing a bit confusing on departure, but we got there.
- Good location for walking the Camino Ingles. Room comfortable with a full size bath just right for a soak after a days walking. Restaurant was good. Minor observation was our room was under the restaurant so you could hear chairs and tables being moved on the floor.
- Comfortable bed and easy to park right outside the room. The pool was very clean and there’s a garden if you have children and the weather is nice. Lovely owners, who are friendly and helpful.
- Beautiful room, extremely comfortable beds and the breakfast was superb and carefully prepared. Excellent and secure parking. Staff were very welcoming.
- The reception was great and everything we asked was possible. We got the best Tortilla Française -:)!!!
Hotel Canaima is set just outside Mesón Do Vento, on the Santiago de Compostela Pilgrimage Route. It features a restaurant and a snack bar.Each of the simply decorated, modern rooms at Hotel Canaima has heating, a TV and a private bathroom. Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas.The restaurant serves traditional Galician cuisine, and offers set menus as well as à la carte options.A Coruña is a 30-minute drive from the hotel, while Santiago de Compostela is 28 mi away.
- The hotel was a few kilometres from the Camino trail but the manager sent me a text saying that he would collect pilgrims from a location and take us to his hotel which he did.
- Friendly staff. Comfortable quiet room at rear of hotel. Restaurant fixed price menu surprising very good especially merluza (hake) a la plancha. Despite looking like a transport café the coffee at breakfast was very good. Convenient place to stay on Camino Ingles.
- Hotel Canaima notified us in advance that they could provide pick up and that was a great help. I’m amazed at the friendly hotel staff who worked so hard as there were big groups of pilgrims filling up the bar and restaurant.
- Staff were very friendly. Offered to help with washing and owner collected us from the turn- off to Bruma. Good breakfast
- Had all the amenities I required for my stay there.
Hotel San Vicente
Located on the Camino de Santiago Pilgrimage Route, Hotel San Vicente is near the AP-9 Motorway and 5 minutes’ drive from central Santiago and Santiago Airport. It offers free parking, free Wi-Fi and an outdoor pool.All of the rooms at San Vicente have air conditioning, a mini-bar and safe. The bathroom comes with a hairdryer.Guests can relax in the hotel’s spacious gardens, with its own ornamental lake. Galician and international cuisine can be enjoyed at the hotel restaurant, with a dining room for 200. There is also a snack bar.
- Friendly owner greeted us on arrival and after a 30km walk on Camino we were very pleased to relax in this pleasant hotel. We ate in the bar area and owners mother prepared a super dinner.
- This was an absolutely wonderful stay. Jose made this possible by going out of his way to make sure we were comfortable. Dinner and breakfast was very good. He also educated us on the changing of the Camino route and made sure we got back on the Camino when we left.
- The hotel is charming and well appointed, and the manager, Jose, is an impeccable host. I had one of the best meals of my life there: the Galician soup and chicken.
- Excellent for the camino. Lovely welcoming owner and his mother. They went out of their way to provide vegetarian meal in the evening. Comfortable beds with nice outlook at back of property. Nice family atmosphere.
- The hotel clerk was friendly and attentive. I had stayed at this hotel the previous year, and he welcomed me back with a complementary breakfast for my family. (If you are traveling with a group, they do a very nice breakfast buffet. They also will put together a family style dinner with delicious food, which I had the previous year.) I was delighted that the hotel was able to accommodate my gluten free diet. We had such a nice conversation with the hotel clerk the morning before we left. The rooms are clean and spacious. There are hair dryers in the bathrooms.
This hotel is situated a short distance from the center of Santiago and near the Tambre and Costa Vella business districts. The site has lovely grounds and parking.The hotel is situated in a tranquil and pleasant setting. You can easily get to the most interesting sites in the region from here, including the city of Apóstol and local beaches.The Castro’s bedrooms are all exterior facing and have free Wi-Fi connection. This relaxing setting is the perfect place to return to after a day of travel, business or tourism. Enjoy traditional Galician cuisine in the Hotel Castro’s restaurant.The Hotel Castro has excellent facilities for hosting any type of business event or special occasion.
- Clean and spacious motel. The price 65€ was ok,as it was 10-12min away from Santiago (by car).
Peaceful and quiet hotel.
Located beside excellent cafe and greengrocer shop.
Hourly buses to Santiago from near hotel.
Is on Camino Ingles.
- EL DESAYUNO DELICIOSO. LA DUEÑA MUY AMABLE Y MUY AMPLO PARKIN. MUY CERCA DE SANTIAGO EN COCHE
Localização, simpatia dos funcionários..
Boa relação preço qualidade
- Zona tranquila, habitación amplia. Todo muy limpio. A 8 minutos en coche del centro. Trato correcto y agradable.
Hotel Garcas is located in the small town of Lavacolla, 6.2 mi from the center of Santiago de Compostela. It offers a traditional Galician restaurant with a covered terrace.The rooms at the Garcas feature free Wi-Fi, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. Each one is outward-facing.The hotel’s restaurant serves local dishes using locally sourced products. There is also a café on site. In Lavacolla you can find a restaurant, a few bars and a supermarket.There is a bus stop just outside the hotel, connecting you with both the airport and the city center with ease. You can also hire a car from opposite the hotel.The Camino de Santiago Pilgrimage Route passes nearby, with Santiago Cathedral and Plaza del Obradoiro located 6.2 mi away. There is also good access to the AP-9, AP-53 and AP-54 Motorways.
My partner and I stayed at the Hotel Garcas as we were going to Mallorca for an early morning flight. The room we had was basic and bone clean and although the rooms were dated they had a traditional feel to them.
There are lovely grounds surrounding the hotel and that it lovely to see around the area of Lavacolla and it’s a few kilometres to the airport and costs €10 each way by taxi which if you don’t know the area you will need.
To the friendly staff member who rang for our taxi at 5am thank you so much.
Conveniently located near airport and public bus in front
- A friendly hotel and convenient for the airport. Basically does what it says on the tin, with no additional whistles and bells. WiFi puts the bigger hotels to shame though! Overall, excellent value for money!
- Very close to the airport, the bus stop is on the hotel entrance and that’s exactly what we wanted since our flight was really early in the morning.
- Our hotel on the Camino de Santiago was canceled, so we had to walk another 9km and come here. The hotel was unimpressive, but lively atmosphere with pilgrims. There was a laundry machine in the lobby!
- My partner and I stayed at the Hotel Garcas as we were going to Mallorca for an early morning flight. The room we had was basic and bone clean and although the rooms were dated they had a traditional feel to them.
Located in Tabeaio, Pensión Angelita offers accommodations with heating and free WiFi. A-6 Motorway is a 3-minute drive away.Each room includes a TV, desk, and a private bathroom with a bath or a shower. Free toiletries are provided.At Pensión Angelita you will find a bar. Other facilities include a tour desk and luggage storage. The property offers free parking.Cambre Train Station is 3.1 mi from the property. A Coruña can be reached in around 20 minutes by car. Cecebre Lake is 5 mi away.
- A new, very well kept building with a good restaurant. Staff friendly and helpful. Close to the camino.
- Excellent stay, breakfast included. Owners do not speak english, but friendly and helpful. We would definitively stay again.
- Very comfortable and quiet, the owner very nice and helpful
- Just off the Camino Ingles, really helpful couple went it of their way. Nice local feel to the bar, but still welcoming. Room was clean and fresh, and bathroom looked into the countryside behind hotel.
- Pension Angelita was ideal for the night-stay: easy to find, with private car parking, nice and clean rooms. The kindness of the owner was impressive: he gave us a lot of useful suggestions for our travel the next day. The price was very convenient.
Hotel Restaurante Pizzeria ABC
Set in A Coruña, Hotel Restaurante Pizzeria ABC features a restaurant and free WiFi. Aquarium Finisterrae is 16 mi from the hotel.Each bright room offers air conditioning, soundproofing and a TV. All rooms have heating, a wardrobe and a desk as well as a private bathroom. Some rooms come with a spa bath.At Hotel Restaurante Pizzeria ABC you will find a 24-hour front desk, barbecue facilities and a bar. Other facilities offered at the property include meeting facilities.Santiago de Compostela Airport is 30 mi away.
La relación calidad – precio muy buena.
Hotel familiar, buen trato.
Bon accueil et nous avons apprécié que la dame parlait le français
Hôtel situé là où nous avions besoin de faire une halte… correspondant bien au découpage de notre circuit…
- Calidad-precio bueno. Muy limpio y habitación espaciosa. Personal muy amable y atento.
- Estuvo bien fue confortable, atentos a las necesidades de lo que se pidió, las habitaciones limpias y los baños también.
- Las pizzas del restaurante y el trató de los propietarios. Sin duda volveremos
- La relación calidad – precio muy buena.
Casa Grande Do Bachao
Located in the middle of a 3-acre estate surrounded by trees, tranquility and contact with nature are guaranteed.Casa Grande do Bachao is a group of buildings that is a characteristic example 18th century Galician architecture with 2 houses, corn granaries, stone cross, and spacious stone terraces. The hotel offers the visitor all the facilities that are demanded in a hotel of high category, without losing its rural family atmosphere.Casa Grande do Bachao is located on the road that leads to the “Costa da Morte“ (the treacherous coast line of northern Galicia) from Santiago de Compostela. The Capital of Galicia is 15 minutes drive away from the house, making it an ideal starting point for excursions to any destination in the region.There is a restaurant inside the property and reservation is needed.
- The views of the sunset, elegant public rooms and furnishings, tranquility, varied and abundant breakfast, nice and spacious bedroom but unfortunately with no view
- The rooms were beautiful as was the entire space.
- This is extremely good value for money. We would have given 5* but for the fact below
- The location is ok if you’re looking for peaceful time,,swimming pool, sauna and fresh air.
- The food was excellent lovely room great veiw. Long drive on small road but worth it.
Top Hotels In Ordes Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Ordes Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Ordes Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Ordes Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!