10 Best Hotels To Stay In Orchies Nord – Top Hotel Reviews
Orchies Nord is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Orchies Nord. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Orchies Nord. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Orchies Nord. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Orchies Nord right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Orchies Nord with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Orchies Nord:
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Le Manoir offers accommodations in Orchies, just 13 miles from Lille. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. All rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Ieper is 30 miles from Le Manoir, and Arras is 23 miles away. Lesquin Airport is 9 miles from the property.
- The towels were lovely. The aircon was good. The bed was comfy but the coverlet was grubby. Breakfast was good – coffee very good.
- The bed was very comfortable and the town (near Lille) was perfect location for a quiet and relaxing weekend. Note: we were traveling
- The staff were very friendly and did try to help us. Room very clean and pleased to finally have proper bed linen,after duvets. Breakfast was good but I think a bit dear at 9 euros.
- Location very accessible from motorway to Lille football stadium. Reception was very friendly and helpful.
- Staff were very helpfull. Nice food in restaurant next door.
Le Domaine des Cigognes
Le Domaine des Cigognes is located in Ennevelin, just 7 miles from Lille. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain units have a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Some units include a sitting area for your convenience. A TV with satellite channels is featured.Ieper is 24 miles from Le Domaine des Cigognes, and Arras is 22 miles away. Lesquin Airport is 2.5 miles from the property.
- Really nice room, comfortable and clean and nicely decorated.
- Have stayed before and were disappointed with dinner but this time it was excellent.
- In a beautiful old building, on the rural fringe and the hotel’s restaurant had the best dinners we found in northern france. Location is very quiet and peaceful
- we were 12 adults occupying 5 rooms which were large, comfortable, clean and well appointed. At least one member of staff spoke good English so we were able to sort out the one snag which was all the beds were doubles when we arrived, we are all friends but not that friendly, soon fixed by the obliging staff.
- A beautiful hotel that I would have easily given a score of 10 to. Not doing so is simply my personal taste. The best I can put it is this way. This hotel is made of Elegance, rather than warmth, and professionalism, rather than charm and friendliness. For many, this is what they are looking for,For me, I am willing to give up some of the former, for the latter.
Hôtel Akena City Saint-Amand-Les-Eaux
This hotel is on highway D169 in the heart of the Parc Naturel Regional Nord-Pas-de-Calais. It offers rooms with private bathrooms with free Wi-Fi in the spa town of Saint-Amand-les-Eaux.All rooms at the Hôtel Akena City Saint-Amand-Les-Eaux are air conditioned and have a flat-screen TV. Each room also has a private bathroom with a shower.This Akena hotel serves a continental breakfast daily. It also has vending machines for more informal snacks.Hôtel Akena City Saint-Amand-Les-Eaux is 28 miles from Lille. Free private parking is available on site.
- Everything was ok, even though they don’t have a restaurant, we could spend the evening in their lobby.
- The staff were very friendly, the room was comfortable and extremely good value.
- Good travellers hotel, shops and restaurants very near. Quiet and breakfast good . Would stay again if in the area.
Bon rapport qualité/prix.
Good ratio value for money/
- Great value; good breakfast; efficient staff. Good standard room for the price
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Kyriad Douai offers accommodations in Déchy, just 20 miles from Lille. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms come with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Arras is 15 miles from Kyriad Douai, and Tournai is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Lesquin Airport, 16 miles from the property.
- Restaurant, bar and room were great! High quality food and really great staff.
- Good basic room. Perfect for stop over. Clear. Happy staff
- Cosy room, excellent breakfast, staff wanted to please!
Very good shower
Restaurant on site
Good sound insulation
- Comfortable room, friendly staff vey jolly, breakfast was good, evening meal was ok.
Hôtel du Grand Cerf
Hôtel du Grand Cerf is located in Douai, 18 miles from Lille and 15 miles from Arras.A TV is featured.Tournai is 21 miles from Hôtel du Grand Cerf, and Lens is 12 miles away. The nearest airport is Lesquin Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- It was close the station which suited us as we catching a train the next day. Easy enough to walk even with luggage. We had asked to check in early if possible and were allowed in at 9.30 am. They stored our large luggage so we did have to take it up to the 3rd floor – no lift. Nice little lounge area to use internet. Nice bathroom with bath, and well designed storage in the room.
- Breakfast really good, continental style. Central location in Douai. Parking free outside of business hours. We were out all day and back late so parked outside the hotel for free for the entire stay. Excellent Wifi. The lady working in the restaurant was kind enough to allow my Dad to fill his flask with hot water and supplied us with milk for the trip home. Rooms changed every day.
- Nothing was according to the price level. Never ever again.
- Basically a nice hotel but could do with some tlc.
Fabulous breakfast – loved it 🙂
We came late and the door was locked. When we called we woke up the staff – but he was very friendly and welcoming to us. 🙂
Hotel du Pasino
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel du Pasino offers accommodations in Saint-Amand-les-Eaux, just 21 miles from Lille. There is a restaurant and guests can have fun at the casino. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Arras is 31 miles from Hotel du Pasino, and Mons is 23 miles away. Lesquin Airport is 17 miles from the property.
- The room was beautiful, I especially loved the bathroom 😉 The breakfast was great. The price was also good. The staff was very friendly! Good and quiet location. Very close to shopping area and restaurants, including the casino connected to the hotel.
- The toilet was very nice. The personal attention was just excellent. The parking lot is great. The restaurant from the Casino was fantastic.
- You’d never know there was a casino next door. Lovely quiet rooms. Very comfortable beds and beautiful bathroom. Lots of space throughout. We were a group of 8 ladies visiting family in St Amand les Eaux and the area so great location for us. 20 Mon walk from the town centre, forest nearby and Belgium less than 10 miles. Lovely to have spa included in hotel price. Treatments are reasonable too.
- Very clean rooms and in the middle of the small town!
Good location on the edge of town.
Good breakfast buffet
Campanile Lille – Seclin
Located in Seclin, a few miles south of Lille, this affordable hotel is easily accessible from the E17/A1 highway and is just a short drive from Lille Lesquin International Airport.Campanile Lille – Seclin offers affordable accommodations in a convenient and easily accessible location making it a great option for a stopover while traveling through the Nord-Pas de Calais region, or as a base for visiting the historic city of Lille. The center of the city is just a few miles away on the highway, and the airport is nearby.The hotel features its own restaurant, where you can enjoy a buffet breakfast as well as lunch and dinner.For your convenience, wireless internet access is available free of charge.
- Lovely people working in this place, amazing food, good location
- The option for the buffet was quite convenient, Since the general area was not really designed for fine dining. The room was quite adequate and surprisingly quiet.
- Good restaurant food, convenient to where we wanted to be. Helpful, friendly staff. Easy access to motorway and road network, supermarket, garage nearby but no intrusive noise or traffic problems.
Staff were very friendly. It was easy to find with secure parking.
The room was clean and adequately equipped. And the room were quiet. But make sure you go out and explore.
Updated campanile from when we last stopped here.
Good dinner menu
Le clerk supermarket nearby.
One of our top picks in Douai.Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Volubilis offers accommodations in Douai. The hotel has a sun terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. Every room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Lille is 18 miles from Volubilis, and Arras is 15 miles away. The nearest airport is Lesquin Airport, 13 miles from the property.
the staff was very nice, it has a strategic position near Gayant Expo (5 minutes by foot) and the city centre is not too far away (15-20 minutes by foot).
It has a secure parking and the restaurant is good
- The staff was nice, the hotel is decent. Breakfast is good.
- Very clean hotel. reception was very nice and helpful. Breakfast was very rich. I suggest the hotel
- Great staff. One guy did everything and he did it well. Reception, barman, maitre d’, waiter and information man. Food standard was a little bit below par and the drinks prices way too high. Rooms are lovely but beware pets are allowed to stay and we were awakened by dogs (and their owners) at 07:00!!!
- Something went wrong with the booking thru Booking.com and the hotel invoiced 2 rooms well knowing that we were only the 2 of us. We only used one room but we had to pay for 2 rooms. Afterworth, they didn’t answer my email and they didn’t do any refund.
- the staff was very nice, it has a strategic position near Gayant Expo (5 minutes by foot) and the city centre is not too far away (15-20 minutes by foot).
Auberge du Bord des Eaux
Featuring free WiFi, a playground and a sun terrace, Auberge du Bord des Eaux offers accommodations in Saint-Amand-les-Eaux, just 19 miles from Lille. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms have views of the lake or garden. Each room includes a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You can play pool at this hotel, and bike rental is available. Mons is 22 miles from Auberge du Bord des Eaux, and Kortrijk is 24 miles away. Lesquin Airport is 16 miles from the property.
- The owner was very friendly and spent a bit of time with us. Really nice guy despite the fact he was busy with a wedding.
- We were pleasantly surprised that the family room had a kitchenette with a kettle, stove and fridge, so we were able to makeout own meal one night of our stay and refridgerate the food from our camper van as we were en route to Calais. A relaxing stop with hospitable hosts and lovely home cooked meal one night.
- Very friendly welcome. Table tennis was a big hit with the children. It was lovely to be able to walk around after the Channel crossing and drive
- Convenient place to stop overnight on the way to Calais Ferry, but the place merited a longer stay; nice setting in quiet grounds and friendly host, Bernard.
- Lovely auberge with extensive gardens, hidden quietly behind tall walls, not far from the river. Bernard, the host, was extremely helpful, kind and generous, and Corinne’s dinner featuring local specialities was delicious. We recommend it to anyone looking for a homely hotel and a great home-cooked meal.
Campanile Lille Sud – Douai Cuincy
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Campanile Lille Sud – Douai Cuincy offers accommodations in Cuincy. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Lille is 18 miles from Campanile Douai Cuincy, and Arras is 14 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Lesquin Airport, 13 miles from Campanile Lille Sud – Douai Cuincy.
- nice size room clean and tidy good size bathroom with nice shower
- For the price this place was excellent, perfect for what we needed being a group of boys going to watch the football.
- Staff rude and incompetent need some serious training on customer service
- Good size room & bathroom 2 chairs kettle comfy bed clean quiet Good secured area for dog. Resturant with varied menu. Staff very helpful & friendly.
- You could have a meal in the evening in the restaurant. The service was very friendly and helpfull. It was easy to stay for one night and close to the road.
Top Hotels In Orchies Nord Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Orchies Nord to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Orchies Nord but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Orchies Nord. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!