10 Best Hotels To Stay In Orchards Washington State – Top Hotel Reviews
Orchards Washington State is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Orchards Washington State. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Orchards Washington State. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Orchards Washington State. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Orchards Washington State right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Orchards Washington State with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Orchards Washington State:
Howard Johnson Inn and Suites
Located 10 miles away from Portland International Airport just off I-205, this hotel opposite the Vancouver Mall features free Wi-Fi and includes a daily continental breakfast for all guests.A flat-screen cable TV is offered in each room at Howard Johnson Hotel. A work desk is provided. Microwaves and refrigerators are available in all rooms.A heated indoor pool and hot tub are available for guest relaxation. A 24-hour reception welcomes guests to Howard Johnson Hotel. A business centre and guest laundry facilities are provided.Pearson Air Museum is 10 minutes’ drive away. Central Portland is 20 minutes’ drive away from Howard Johnson Hotel.
- overall it was ok, although I would have expected it a little nicer. The area behind it was not very nice, but that is technically outside the hotel. And the hot tub was not working on Sunday, which was the reason we booked the hotel. We also had an incident that we felt was not addressed well by staff.
- Clean staff was very good breakfast the next day was clean and provided. TV worked well I didn’t have to mess around with remote. The shower was awesome. This is a great place to stay if you’re passing through or for a night or so
- The pillows were super comfortable. The bed was comfortable.
- Friendly and helpful staff. Super comfy beds. Good water pressure in the shower and sink.
- The staff were so accommodating to myself and my guest, exhibiting a great holiday spirit.
Comfort Suites Vancouver Mall
Comfort Suites Vancouver Mall is located in Vancouver, just 10 miles from Portland.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Certain units include a sitting area where you can relax. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Aloha is 18 miles from Comfort Vancouver Mall, and Hillsboro is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Portland International Airport, 5 miles from the property.
- It wasn’t fancy- close to shopping. Good value for price
Amazing experience. Amazing staff, very accommodating. Even the room maintenance house cleaning were amazing.i traveled with 2 kids 3 and 7, hotel was kid friendly. Pool open 24 hrs. Hotel is going through renovations and upgrades but is still organized and didn’t disturb our stay.
I would stay here again great value, great location, amazing staff, amazing experience!
- Great, comfortable stay and will use Comfort Suites in the future
- The staff was very welcoming and provided excellent guest service. The rooms were spacious and very clean.
- The beds and pillows were really comfortable. Staff was very friendly. Pretty clean.
Days Inn and Suites Vancouver
One of our top picks in Vancouver.This Vancouver, Washington hotel features an indoor heated pool and free Wi-Fi.Guest rooms at the Days Inn and Suites Vancouver include cable TV with HBO and a coffee maker. Select rooms provide a microwave and a refrigerator.The Vancouver Days Inn and Suites is 15 miles from the Washington Park Zoo and 25 miles from the Columbia River Gorge. Fort Vancouver is 6 miles from the hotel.
- Nice and quite and ckean room and comfy bed and lots of pillows
- The gentleman that checked us in was very nice and efficient.
- 24-hour front desk was a lifesaver. Staff were very, very kind! Amazing value for money and very nice bed. We reserved one bed and got two, which was a nice surprise albeit unnecessary. We were also able to get a wheelchair-accessible (in terms of no stairs, not in terms of shower etc., which I didn’t need for the short stay) room, which was vital.
- I liked that the location of the hotel one of the reasons for choosing the hotel was it was right next to the mall, and easy on and off the 205
- Everyone was nice and the housekeepers did a very good job cleaning
Best Western PLUS Vancouver Mall Hotel
One of our best sellers in Vancouver! Located off Interstate 205, this Vancouver, Washington hotel offers a daily hot breakfast and rooms with free Wi-Fi and a cable TV. It is adjacent to Vancouver Mall Shopping Center.A microwave, fridge and coffee maker are provided in all rooms at the Best Western PLUS Vancouver Mall Hotel. Each warmly decorated room includes a spacious work desk.Free access to the indoor pool, hot tub and sauna is offered to all guests. A fitness room and convenience shop are both on site. Green Mountain Golf Course is just 7.3 miles from the Vancouver Mall Best Western PLUS Hotel. The Portland International Airport is a 15-minute drive away.
- The beakfast was amazing!!! Delicious eggs and sausage and extra cross bacon just how we love it!!!
- The staff is top notch. The place has a nice atmosphere. They stock sodas, chips, candy and microwave food in the lobby. That’s nice!
- Nice greeting at the front desk and at check out. Coffee was good.
- Liberty was pretty clean and had a nice size to it.
- This hotel was a pleasant surprise – large, comfortable room with a living room suite, clean, well stocked with bathroom supplies. Lots of choices for breakfast – and fresh cookies at night
The charming Heathman Lodge in Vancouver, Washington offers a rustic feel while providing modern amenities such as free Wi-Fi and cable TVs. On-site dining is available at Hudson’s Bar & Grill.A work desk and sitting area are provided in all rooms at this hotel. Each room also includes a microwave, coffee maker and refrigerator.Guests of the Heathman Lodge can enjoy the indoor pool and hot tub or use the on-site gym. A 24-hour business center is available for use as well.Hudson’s Bar & Grill offers traditional northwest American cuisine all day. Hudson’s has a natural mountain feel with trendy features including a large slate fireplace and high ceilings.Fort Vancouver National Historic Site is a 13 minute drive from the Heathman Lodge. Macy’s Westfield Vancouver Mall is half a mile away and Portland International Airport is 11.5 miles away.
- The room was nice and the staff were nice as well.
- The staff were very friendly, the lodge is clean and beautiful! The kids enjoyed finding Herman the sloth and receiving prizes, had a great time in the pool!
- When you walk in the corridors to go to your room you can hear birds chirping. That is very relaxing.
- I love the restaurant and bar …the service is great! Beautiful…
- I loved the amenities, the coziness of the room, cable, Hudson’s and the coffee machine in each room. And Chloe the receptionist.
Sonesta ES Suites Portland – Vancouver
Located in Vancouver, 10 miles from Portland, Sonesta ES Suites Portland – Vancouver features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Certain rooms include a sitting area where you can relax.You will find free shuttle service and shops at the property.Aloha is 17 miles from Sonesta ES Suites Portland Wash, and Hillsboro is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Portland International Airport, 4.3 miles from Sonesta ES Suites Portland – Vancouver.
- It was very amazing. The site was spacious and perfect.
Staff are very friendly and accommodating.
Would stay again if in the area.
Friendly, curtious staff.
Clean and spacious suite style room (the entire premise had the layout and feel of a renovated apartments complex)
Fully stocked kitchen (not a kitchenette).
AMENITIES – Hot tub, pool, sport court, exercise facility, breakfast, office with computer and printer, high speed internet.
The brekafast, wow! Main course options varied each day. First day was scrambled eggs, bacon and potatoes o’brian. Second was fried eggs, sausage patties and mini waffle triangles. Along with fresh fruit, oatmeal, 3 cereals, pastries (bagels, croissants, English muffin, muffins), waffle maker, hot tea, coffee, milk & juice. By far the best continental breakfast experience we’ve ever had.
- Great large room with kitchen and living area, clean, quiet.
- Given the reasonable price, I was quite surprised by the luxury feel,i.e., Coach price, business class feel, of our suite.
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Vancouver Mall-Portland Area
Located in Vancouver in the region of Washington State, 10 miles from Portland, Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Vancouver Mall-Portland Area features a hot tub and fitness center.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some units include a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Aloha is 17 miles from Holiday Inn Vancouver Mall-Portland, and Hillsboro is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Portland International Airport, 4.3 miles from the property.
- Loved having a pool, and the staff was nice enough to take the time to put all 4 of our rooms together!
- Friendly staff. Clean room. Great water pressure in shower. Free breakfast. Location has quick access to main roads and freeways.
- Breakfast was good, with a few more choices than expected, but the eggs were a bit flat; typical for reconstituted powdered eggs. I did like the pancake cooker. I had never seen one of those before.
- Staff were friendly, communication was direct and clear, kid friendly atmosphere!
- We were attending a wedding in Vancouver, we had dinner at Goldie’s, ; miles away, and had a lovely stay at Holiday Inn Express.
Motel 6 Vancouver
This Vancouver motel offers rooms with a simple design that include a cable TV. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the property and Westfield Vancouver Mall is 4.3 miles away.The Motel 6 Vancouver offers free morning coffee in the lobby and the hotel staff is available around the clock at the 24-hour front desk. A meeting room and laundry facilities are on site.Both the Portland International Airport and Fort Vancouver National Historic Site and Museum are within a 15-minute drive of the Vancouver Motel 6 and Colwood Golf Course is 6.5 miles away.
- There was a fridge and microwave in the room at no extra cost. Shocking.
- Room smelled freshly clean when we walked in, no deodorizer or stale smoke. Everything worked and staff we’re helpful.
- Nothing really, it wasn’t worth the money I spent.
Staff was awesome.
Super friendly, polite, happy and helpful.
Motel is pet friendly.
- The people who made up the rooms could not have been nicer or more accommodating. Even though I had asked for my bed sheets to be left (and not changed each day), they still stopped by and asked if I needed anything . I did ask for new towels on a couple of days. But these ladies were amazing.
Best Western Inn of Vancouver
Portland International Airport is 2.9 miles from this Vancouver, Washington hotel. An indoor pool, a small gym and guest rooms with free Wi-Fi are available at the hotel.Each room at the Best Western Inn of Vancouver includes light wood furniture and carpeted floors. Cable TV with the HBO channel, a refrigerator and microwave are also provided.Guests can find drink and snack vending machines at the hotel. The hotel also offers laundry facilities and free parking.Fort Vancouver National Historic Site is 5.2 miles from the hotel. Vancouver Best Western Inn is 3 miles from the Fairway Village Golf Course.
- The receptionist at The lobbywas very friendly and helpful. The custodial staff did a great job
The staff were pleasant and professional always willing to help
The room were modern and clean
Motel easy to get to
- Excellent bed, nice quiet location, close to freeway, services, & friends. Outstanding staff at desk & well-stocked breakfast area. Friendly guests! A nice experience, like hotels used to be, just right!
- There was nothing I didn’t like. It was quiet, clean, and the gal that checked me in and out was very friendly. We’ve stayed before and we will stay there again.
- Room was quiet and bed was relatively comfy. Breakfast was… better than some
DoubleTree by Hilton Vancouver
Featuring an indoor swimming pool and an on-site restaurant, DoubleTree by Hilton Vancouver is in Vancouver, Washington. A business center, meeting facilities, and free Wi-Fi can all be found at this hotel.Each room here comes with cable TV, air conditioning, and a sitting area. A microwave, refrigerator, coffee machine, and a private bathroom with free toiletries are also included.Guests can enjoy Northwest inspired cuisine and evening cocktails at Press NW Bistro & Bar. To ensure a relaxing stay, fresh chocolate chip cookies are served at check-in, and a hot tub is available on site. A fitness center and mini-market are also available.DoubleTree by Hilton Vancouver is 9.3 miles from Fort Vancouver National Historic Site and 14 miles from downtown Portland. Portland International Airport is 6 miles from the hotel.
- Very clean. Cookies were great. Double cup coffee maker in room was great addition.
- Amazing hotel. It felt so relaxing after a long and tiring road trip. The location was great with quick access to all stores, restaurants around Vancouver. The receptionist greets you with complimentary cookies which is standard at Hilton properties.
- Clean and comfortable rooms. Close to dining and town. Provided a toothbrush when I forgot mine!
- Front desk helped straighten out error from Booking.com that didn’t complete my reservation with them. I received the confirmation information from Booking.com but the hotel had not. The Hotel was very gracious and made our stay an excellent experience but will not book anything again with Booking.com. User Beware.
- beds were comfortable, room warmed up well, in-house breakfast, quiet.
Top Hotels In Orchards Washington State Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Orchards Washington State to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Orchards Washington State but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Orchards Washington State. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!