10 Best Hotels To Stay In Orbaneja del Castillo Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Orbaneja del Castillo Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Orbaneja del Castillo Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Orbaneja del Castillo Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Orbaneja del Castillo Castile and Leon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Orbaneja del Castillo Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Orbaneja del Castillo Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Orbaneja Del Castillo Castile And Leon:
Hotel Rural el Arco
Located in Pesquera del Ebro, Hotel Rural el Arco is set in Natural Park el Ebro y Rudrón. This hotel offers heating and a mountain view.Hotel Rural el Arco features a restaurant and offers hiking activities to visitors. There is free Wi-Fi in public areas. The bedrooms have a wardrobe and a private bathroom with shower.This area offers activities like rafting, canoeing and bicycle tours. The property is 34 mi from Burgos. Natural Park Montes Obarenes-San Zadornil is a 1-hour drive away. N-623 Motorway is a 15-minute drive from the property.
El entorno es maravilloso. Ideal para hacer trekking, BTT,… Admirar el paisaje.
El hotel muy acogedor y el trato del personal muy familiar.
Relacion calidad/ precio buena
Muy buena cocina y buen precio
- La ducha y la cafetería con la terraza. La tele de la habitación.
- La tranquilidad y la amabilidad del perdonal, ademas de lo bonito del paisaje.
- El desayuno, lo justo pero barato. La cena, super casera. La ubicación muy buena para conocer los alrededores por un precio muy asequible..
- El entorno es maravilloso. Ideal para hacer trekking, BTT,… Admirar el paisaje.
Posada La Olma
Located in Polientes, Posada La Olma offers a bar. Free WiFi is available.Selected rooms are equipped with a kitchen with a dishwasher, an oven and a microwave.The area is popular for cycling and hiking, and bike rental is available at the inn.Reinosa is 17 miles from Posada La Olma. Burgos Airport is 35 miles from the property.
Nice and clean spacious room.
Friendly staff that are happy to help you and provide with any information you need.
We enjoyed a great dinner at the restaurant and meeting the Chef (and his dog Tango), was a very nice bonus.
Great location in the city centre.
Would certainly return.
- It was a very short stay-arriving late in the evening and leaving first thing in the morning. Located in stunning scenery in a pleasant Spanish village.
- Ubicacion perfecta. Tranquilidad absoluta. Habitacion impecable. Atencion del personal buenisima
- Muy buena relación calidad precio, personal muy amable y alrededores insuperables.
- La ubicación, la limpieza. y la atención de las personas
- Nice and clean spacious room.
Hotel Rural La Torre de Bisjueces
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Rural La Torre de Bisjueces offers pet-friendly accommodations in Bisjueces; 1 hours’ drive from Orbaneja del Castillo, and Frías, a historic medieval town located on a hill above the river Ebro.All spacious and quite rooms come with a flat-screen TV and a seating area. They all have a private bathroom with bath or shower; a hairdryer and free toiletries are provided.There is a shared lounge with a fireplace and a flat-screen TV at the property and guests have also access to a shared kitchen.
Dinners can be prepared on prior request.The area is popular for skiing and horse riding. Villarcayo is 3.7 mi from Hotel Rural La Torre de Bisjueces, while Medina de Pomar is 5.6 mi from the property.Santander Airport and Bilbao Airport can be reached in a 1.5-hour drive.
- Big, clean, comfortable family rooms. Nice rural location with plenty to see in the area. Great staff, very helpful and made us an excellent value evening meal when we asked.
- The room was spacious and the beds very comfortable. It was very clean. The breakfast was pretty good, with fresh orange juice and home-made cakes included. The owners were so friendly, patient, and helpful. The location of the hotel is perfect if you look for a base to explore the area. The hotel is definitely kids-friendly.
- Owner does everything to make you happy. Made a very nice evening meal when we asked for it!
A fabulous rural place to stay on our bike tour. Our hosts just looked after us. A lovely room
Rustled up a great supper and breakfast Super
- very lovely place deep in the country side, nice people
Hotel La Pradera
This country house is located just outside Quintanaentello in the Valdebezana Valley. It offers a hot tub, pool table and rustic rooms with free Wi-Fi, a TV and a private balcony.Hotel Rural La Pradera’s restaurant serves traditional, home-made Castilian food. There is also a café with great views of the surrounding countryside.You can go hiking, cycling and canoeing close to the La Pradera. Santander, with its airport and ferry terminal, is an hour’s drive away.
- The room and hotel is lovely especially the location in the country. Not far from the nearest town to buy supplies.
- A warm and friendly welcome. An excellent room and ensuite facilities with lovely view from the small balcony.
- Very friendly and accommodating owner, lovely clean hotel, great parking and very reasonable prices for drinks etc, nice little bar area and patio outside
- Ideal on-route stopover. Good bar, good meals, friendly host, good parking. Perfect.
- Owner waited up late because our ferry had been delayed which was appreciated. Bedroom clean and comfortable.
Hotel Doña Jimena
Located in Villarcayo, Hotel Doña Jimena provides free WiFi. With free bikes, the property also has a garden. The restaurant serves Spanish cuisine.At Hotel Doña Jimena, the rooms come with a desk. The private bathroom is equipped with free toiletries. The rooms feature a closet.A buffet breakfast is available each morning at the property.Hotel Doña Jimena has a terrace. Guests at Hotel Doña Jimena will be able to enjoy activities in and around Villarcayo, like cycling.Speaking English, Spanish and French, staff will be happy to provide guests with practical guidance on the area at the reception.Valle De Villaverde is 27 miles from Hotel Doña Jimena. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 37 miles from Hotel Doña Jimena.
Undergroung garage parking for our motorcycles
Restaraunt next door
- Very clean , quiet,helpfull, secure storage for motorbikes.hot tub and pool.great breakfast.
- Good location, friendly staff, good facilities, does everything it says on the tin. Would stay again.
- The location and the facilities with an excellent restaurant right next door. Good support from staff for cycle tourists with secure storage and bike repair facilities. Pool and jacuzzi a bonus
- Breakfast surpassed our expectations. There was so much choice. Everything was delicious
- Undergroung garage parking for our motorcycles
Set in Las Rozas de Valdearroyo, Hotel Araz offers 24-hour reception, free Wi-Fi and free parking on site. Surrounded by gardens it offers a large terrace and a restaurant on site.Fitted by wooden flooring, all the heated rooms offer view over both Ebro Basin and the surrounding mountains.They all feature a flat-screen TV and come with a private bathroom with shower, free toiletries and hairdryer.Hotel Araz’s restaurant and bar are exclusively for guests at the property. The restaurant offers an á la carte menu.Surrounded by natural landscape beside the Embalse del Ebro, Hotel Araz offers a good location for outdoor activities such as fishing, canoeing and horse riding. Alto Campoo Ski Resort is 26 mi away and you can drive to Burgos in less than 2 hours.
Run by a lovely and friendly couple who go out of their way to help and advise. Despite the outside appearance inside is well furnished tranquil and comfortable, with outstanding views of lake and mountains from the rooms and restaurant/garden. Loved the rocking chair in the bedroom by the window looking out at the view.
The owner cooks dinner which is well cooked, quite refined and good value. Quirky tapas style breakfast which we liked but don’t expect bacon and eggs!
- Hosts very welcoming and added value to our stay with suggestions about what to see. Very peaceful location. Good breakfast.
The hosts are very nice and welcoming. The room was nice and clean. It was lovely being able to relax on chairs in front of the fabulous view of the lake and mountains facing the premises. The food was very nice and very well presented even if not enough in the plate for the price.
I would strongly recommend.
Our second visit to this idyllic spot and now a firm favourite. The hotel is small – just 9 rooms – and looks like a Scandi/German self-build. The owners are charming and friendly and live there too. The location is glorious next to a reservoir created in the late 40s from damming of the Ebro. Room comfortable with large double bed and walk in shower. We ate there and had choice of dishes which were delicious and we enjoyed 3 courses for 18 euros, all freshly cooked.
Breakfast was included and was also of a high standard. The area is well worth a visit with Roman sites and we particularly enjoyed the view of the storks cavorting at the water’s edge in the morning. If heading south, the drive down the road to Burgos is beautiful through the valley of the Ebro. Highly recommended for keen walkers.
Staff very friendly and welcoming.
Wonderful views of lake and mountains from bedroom window.
breakfast was sufficient but a little limited.
Dinner was excellent. Simple but well cooked and well presented.
- Run by a lovely and friendly couple who go out of their way to help and advise. Despite the outside appearance inside is well furnished tranquil and comfortable, with outstanding views of lake and mountains from the rooms and restaurant/garden. Loved the rocking chair in the bedroom by the window looking out at the view.
Posada Torre Palacio La Taxuela
Posada Torre Palacio La Taxuela is located in Villanueva la Lastra and has a garden, terrace and shared lounge. With free WiFi, this 4-star inn offers a tour desk. Guests can use a bar.At the inn, rooms come with a desk. Featuring a private bathroom, rooms at Posada Torre Palacio La Taxuela also have a mountain view. The rooms in the accommodation are equipped with a flat-screen TV and free toiletries.There’s an in-house restaurant, which specializes in Spanish cuisine and also offers gluten-free options.Guests at Posada Torre Palacio La Taxuela will be able to enjoy activities in and around Villanueva la Lastra, like hiking.Valle De Villaverde is 25 miles from the inn. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 37 miles from Posada Torre Palacio La Taxuela.
- Great rooms and food, secure parking for motorbikes, easy to find, lovely updated old building
- This is a really friendly and hospitable hotel and every about the stay was great with the only downside (not their fault) is that hardly any of the staff spoke English
- The authentic building and menu offerered. Very attentive staff, especially Jose. Our Room consisted of a bedroom, lounge, bathroom and hallway!
- El restaurante es muy bueno y con un servicio muy simpático y profesional.
- Amplitud de la habitación, amabilidad del personal insuperable, restaurante excelente, ubicación perfecta para hacer todas las Merindades.
Balneario de Corconte
Featuring an indoor swimming pool and a spa, Balneario de Corconte is set in a charming 1920s country house in Corconte, less than 650 feet from the banks of Ebro Lake. It has traditionally decorated rooms, free Wi-Fi and a restaurant.Offering views of the surrounding countryside, the individually decorated rooms at Balneario de Corconte have bright finishes and antique wooden furnishings. All rooms have free Wi-Fi, a TV and a private bathroom.The spa offers physiotherapy and beauty treatments, and features a hot tub, sauna, steam and hydromassage baths. . The hotel has a picturesque, rural setting between Cantabria and Burgos. Fuentes Carrionas and Fuente Cobre-Montaña Palentina Nature Reserve can be reached in just over an hour by car.Santander and its ferry terminal are approximately 37 mi away, while Bilbao is 2 hours’ drive from the Balneario.Please note there is an additional cost for entry to the spa.
- I liked the room size, the food was traditional from Cantabria region, the spa is still the original
Characterful old spa hotel with interesting historical photographs displayed on the walls.
Good views of the lake (Embalses del Ebro)
Fresh Croissants, when available were excellent..
The dinner (not included) was tasty and good value
- This place is stunning but wasted opportunities- charging silly amounts to use the pool – no mixers for drinks – no orange juice on arrival, no complimentary drinks in room – no fridge in room – staff smoking right by reception so you have to walk through it – hardly a spa environment! Gardens need weeding – no decent garden furniture – poor and tired all round but incredible building
The food was cooked perfectly
It was only 15 Euro for 2courses
- Todo fenomenal, la gente del hotel muy amable y simística,desde luego para volver
hotel rural casa de lolo y vicent
Hotel rural casa de lolo y vicent is offering accommodations in Escalada. This 2-star hotel features free WiFi and free bikes.The rooms in the hotel are equipped with a flat-screen TV. All rooms come with a private bathroom with a hair dryer, while selected rooms come with a kitchenette with a microwave.Fishing is among the activities that guests can enjoy near hotel rural casa de lolo y vicent.Reinosa is 22 miles from the accommodation, while Crespo is 6 miles away. The nearest airport is Burgos Airport, 32 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Ventilla del Tirabeque
Ventilla del Tirabeque is offering accommodations in Villacomparada de Rueda. This 3-star hotel offers free WiFi.The rooms in the hotel are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Each room has a private bathroom. All guest rooms feature a closet.Valle De Villaverde is 25 miles from Ventilla del Tirabeque, while Reinosa is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 35 miles from the property.
- Bar & restaurant in the same building were good
- Limpieza suprema, amplia habitación y buena atención. Villarcayo andando a 20 minutos.
- La casa es muy bonita con un patio muy acojedor.El pueblo es bonito y con un gran parque para pasear y tomar algo en el restaurante pegado al rio y bañarte si te apetece.
- habitación muy pequeña y personal poco amable. Está lejos de todeo
- la habitación era cómoda y el jardín muy agradable
Top Hotels In Orbaneja Del Castillo Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Orbaneja del Castillo Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Orbaneja del Castillo Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Orbaneja del Castillo Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!