10 Best Hotels To Stay In Orangetree Florida – Top Hotel Reviews
Orangetree Florida is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Orangetree Florida. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Orangetree Florida. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Orangetree Florida. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Orangetree Florida right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Orangetree Florida with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Orangetree Florida:
Best Western Naples Plaza Hotel
Just a 13-minute drive from the beach, this Naples hotel features a heated outdoor pool and free Wi-Fi access. Free parking is also available.A microwave, refrigerator and coffee-making facilities come standard in each room at Best Western Naples Plaza. Rooms also include cable TVs.A 24-hour fitness center is accessible at this Naples Best Western. Guests can also enjoy access to a business center as well as fax and photocopying facilities.Naples Zoo is 6.5 miles away. Guests are 9 miles from Naples Botanical Garden.
- Location to 75. Pine ridge offers many places to eat.
- Only spent one night as we were traveling. Rooms and hallways were clean, staff were friendly and helpful. The kids loved the heated pool.
Our room had a view of pond and pool
Our cleaning lady was sensational- her name was Selodona(I think)
She was great – pool was always clean and hot tub also
- The pool was great and breakfast in the morning was good. The staff was exceptional always friendly and kind. We plan on staying there again next year.
- Breakfast, pool, The staff was amazing… they helped at every turn and always went above and beyond. Comfortable room,well appointed.
Comfort Inn & Executive Suites Naples
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Comfort Inn & Executive Suites Naples offers accommodations in Naples, just 10 miles from Silverspot Cinema. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV with satellite channels.Sun-N-Fun Lagoon is 8 miles from Comfort Inn Naples , and Silverspot Cinema is 10 miles away. The nearest airport is Southwest Florida International Airport, 27 miles from Comfort Inn & Executive Suites Naples.
- Nice hotel right off the highway in a central location 20 mins from all beaches. Nice staff. Nice room and decent breakfast
- The room was clean and very comfortable and the breakfast was excellent with good selection of items.
- Nothing really, construction people who were staying, eat or took the pastry before heading to their job for the day.
- Breakfast buffet was only fair. The balcony’s shown on the website is a little misleading. They were not that nice.
Room spacious and fast wifi. Lots of towels. Pool. Location excellent.
Staff are welcoming and very helpful.
Coffee and tea always available in lobby is excellent.
The Fairways Inn of Naples
Nestled in a quiet, residential setting in Naples, Florida, this cozy motel offers convenient facilities and services just minutes from white, sandy beaches, restaurants and shopping.Fairways Inn of Naples offers a complimentary continental breakfast located in an air-conditioned garden pavilion. For dinner, have a private barbecue utilizing one of the gas grills situated in 2 acres of beautifully landscaped gardens.Go for a swim in the spacious, outdoor swimming pool. Guests can also warm up in the Florida sun from the oversized sun deck at Fairways Inn of Naples.
- Very friendly staff. Close to beach. Close to restaurant s.
- Outside is very cute. Location is excellent. Staff was terrific.
- Breakfast in the garden area….very attractive…..When we returned from visiting our friends and found that the TV did not work, someone came to fix it. However, she said that she did not work past 11 p.m. It sounded like no one did as the front desk closed at 8 p.m. Good grief, what if someone had an emergency? There would be no help available after 8 p.m?????
It is a great place to relax: just off a busy main road yet very quiet; close to both
1-75, Tamiami, beaches, grocery & best of all for us a 10 min. walk on a walking path to a small stripmall with several good restaurants including a great Cuban (Ferdinand The bull). The grounds are beautiful with old lush trees/vegetation, lots of birds, quiet & nice pool/landscaping. Breakfast is simple yet good & staff is super friendly and even made sure we got our key in a lock box as we arrived ~ midnight.
Highly recommended if you like old Florida, quiet, relaxed & very close to everything you really need.
- Beautiful lush tropical oasis in the middle of a residential and business area. Very large and deep pool perfect for swimming, always plenty of lounge chairs. Small, friendly resort where you felt very safe.
Best Western Naples Inn & Suites
One of our top picks in Naples.Just a 5-minute drive from Naples beach, this hotel features 2 outdoor swimming pools and 2 hot tub. A continental breakfast is served daily. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel.A flat-screen TV with HBO movie channels and tea- and coffee-making facilities are provided in the rooms at the Best Western Naples Inn and Suites. All rooms come with a microwave and a small refrigerator. Apartments feature a full kitchen.Concierge services and a laundromat are available to the guests of the Naples Best Western Inn and Suites. Guests can also enjoy the mini golf course found on site.Barefoot Beach Preserve County Park is a 10-minute drive from the hotel. The shopping and dining of historic Old Naples are 2 miles away.
- Staff was very helpfull and professional, able to help with all my needs
- big screen tv, wi-fi ease, overlooking the pool and breakfast area.
- Comfy beds. Helpful staff. Handy for restaurants, beach etc. Good to get breakfast.
- Breakfast by the pool was really nice. One morning was very chilly and it was nice that there was inside space available to sit and eat. The room was comfortable and quiet.
- The manager was exceptionally helpful and professional. The gardens were nice. The apartments suite was of a good size
Naples Garden Inn
One of our best sellers in Naples! This Naples, Florida, hotel is a 5 minute drive from Gulf of Mexico beaches. The hotel offers an outdoor pool, free Wi-Fi in all guest rooms, and a daily continental breakfast.Naples Courtyard Inn features a satellite TV and small refrigerator in all guest rooms. Tea and coffee-making facilities are also included.Afternoon ice tea service is offered next to the Courtyard Inn’s pool. An on-site business center is also available to all guests.The Naples Zoo is a 3 minute drive from the Courtyard Inn Naples. The Naples Philharmonic is 2 miles away.
- Location was best feature, followed by garden setting and breakfast/pool area.
Breakfast served outside in well presented area.
Plenty of sun beds with relaxation area
Nice size pool
- The reception area was nice and had obviously been updated recently and the pool area was quite pretty. We were pleased that there was a fridge in the room.
- Nice breakfast by the pool, parking areas near the rooms so very convenient for the luggage transfer.
- Pool was lovely and outdoor seating was great. Staff had great recommendations for sights to see and restaurants.
Inn of Naples
This Naples, Florida hotel is just 1 miles from the Gulf of Mexico. Inn of Naples features an outdoor pool, gym and rooms and suites with a private balcony.Each room is equipped with free Wi-Fi and a 32-inch flat-screen TV. The cream colored rooms have a safe and desk along with a refrigerator and coffee maker.This classic Mediterranean-style hotel offers a stunning lobby and a business center.Located in the prestigious Park Shore area, Inn of Naples is within walking distance of restaurants and shops. It is 2 miles from Naples Zoo at Caribbean Gardens and Coastland Center.
- On the whole, it served its purpose. Good location, beds comfortable, breakfast ok, nothing negative.
- not much. Perhaps the new shower in the old bedroom
- Breakfast had a variety of fresh food types, from full breakfast, fruits, yogurts, waffles and more. My room was very clean and the bed was so comfortable! My co-workers stayed down the street at the Ramada Inn and commented how nice it was when they picked me up. They could see inside from the open concept outside how welcoming the Inn of Naples was. They said they would stay there next year.
Desk attendants were very helpful, courteous and pleasant.
All employees were friendly and hardworking.
Entire property was very well kept up and fresh.
It had an old Florida feeling but dudn’t Seemed tired. Quiet:)
- breakfast was great. Pool area was nice. The room was very small for the money,but was very clean and beds were great. Loved the balcony even though the view was of the street.
DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Naples
On Cocohatchee River and Nature Preserve, only 2 miles from beautiful beaches and Naples’ city center, this all-suite hotel provides modern amenities and personalized services.On-site at the Doubletree Guest Suites Naples, guests will enjoy the 24-hour fitness center as well as the hotel’s 2 restaurants. Guests can also take advantage of the knowledgeable concierge services to help the day’s activities and adventures.The Naples Doubletree Guest Suites places guests close to many of the area’s main points of interest. The pristine beaches of Delnor-Wiggins Pass State Park, the shopping of Fifth Avenue and a number of recreational activities are only minutes away.
- Bed was very comfortable. Staff were very nice. Room was clean.
- Joanne at the front desk made our trip exceptional!
- We loved it here. Very clean and tidy. Excellent breakfast, excellent food, excellent staff and excellent free warm cookies.
- Check in process was super friendly. Complimentary bubbles and cookies on arrival.
- Everything was just perfect. Beach and town nearby.
Less than half a mile from beautiful beaches of Naples, Florida, and close to many popular points of interest, this hotel offers spacious accommodations, award-winning on-site dining and modern amenities.Guest rooms at the Hilton Naples come with flat-screen TVs and small refrigerators. A 37-inch flat-screen TV is also included.Guests of the Naples Hilton can relax after a long day in the waterfall swimming pool, or work out in the 24-hour fitness center. The hotel also features spacious meeting and banquet facilities, complete with professional event services.The hotel’s on-site restaurant, Shula’s Steak House, is decorated for the 1972 Miami Dolphins. Guests can enjoy a selection of steak cuts and other menu items.Guests can explore the surrounding area with free bike rental from the hotel. The Waterside Shops are within walking distance of the hotel and feature many shopping, dining and entertainment options.
- The bed was very comfortable, the staff was super friendly and accommodating. The beach chairs/towels were appreciated. The breakfasts in Schula’s were tasty and reasonably priced. The gym was clean and well equipped. We had a great stay at the Hilton Naples!
The location is great for beach access, within 30 minutes walking distance.
next door to upmarket shopping mall.
Having a car to go anywhere else than the beach and mall is required.
Lovely heated pool. It is not mentioned on the website that it is heated!
Plenty of parking spaces around and underneath the hotel.
- Beautiful hotel. Hotel supplied beach chairs, beach towels, water and shuttle to beach.
- Staff competent and friendly, room clean and spacious
- Hotel overall amazing, use of bikes, chairs for beach a real bonus
Days Inn & Suites Bonita Springs North Naples
One of our best sellers in Bonita Springs! Located in Bonita Springs, 10 miles from Corkscrew Swamp Sanctuary, Days Inn & Suites Bonita Springs North Naples features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.The rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Southwest Florida International Airport, 14 miles from Days Inn & Suites Bonita Springs No.
- Comfortable bed, clean facility, recently upgraded, well maintained.
- It was clean and was decorated great It made you feel happy and at home
- Decor was beautiful, staff was very gracious and friendly. Outside seating at pool with tables was very nice.
- I was at a Hyatt for a conference, and then switched afterwards. This Days Inn was cleaner outside and inside than the Hyatt. Good breakfast. No concerns of the room. The refrig. was a nice size, with separate freezer. We were there for one week on vacation, and had no complaints. Close to I-75. Staff was very friendly, and alway welcomed us.
- Nicely decorated room. Quiet. Decent TV. Big fridge and microwave
Homewood Suites by Hilton Bonita Springs
This Bonita Springs hotel is 3 miles from Bonita Beach. The all-suite hotel offers a full kitchen, free wired internet and flat-screen TVs in every spacious suite.Homewood Suites by Hilton Bonita Springs features an outdoor swimming pool and a 24-hour gym. Laundry facilities and free on-site parking are also available.A breakfast buffet is served daily at the Hilton Bonita Springs Homewood Suites. The hotel also offers an evening reception Monday through Thursday with light dinner, wine and beer. A 24-convenience store is on site.The Everglades Wonder Gardens is a 5-minute drive from the Homewood Suites. The Bonita Springs Center for the Arts is 3 miles away.
- Service was excellent. Room was clean and property was safe. Thank you!
- The room accommodations were nice and so was the kitchenette
- The pillows were awesome! The room temperature was just right all night. The breakfast was good and convenient, and the staff was friendly.
- Everything was excellent , we had a very nice stay friendly staff we are very happy
- Cinthia at the front desk was so accommodating. She even gave me a list of coupons for the local mall that I was heading to before my departure. She was so sweet ! I can’t wait to come back !
Top Hotels In Orangetree Florida Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Orangetree Florida to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Orangetree Florida but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Orangetree Florida. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!