10 Best Hotels To Stay In Orange Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur – Top Hotel Reviews
Orange Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Orange Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Orange Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Orange Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Orange Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Orange Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Orange Provence-alpes-côte D’azur:
BRIT HOTEL LE LOUVRE
Le Louvre is located in Orange, just 13 miles from Avignon. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Nîmes is 31 miles from Le Louvre, and Saint-Rémy-de-Provence is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Caumont Airport, 16 miles from the property.
- We were interested in the old city and the location was perfect for that.
- The hotel is very well located near the center of the town a 5 min walk from all the restaurants & shops. Given the summer period, that is great as musical festivities are plenty. Once back in your room, there is no sound from all the music. Staff is very helpful & friendly. Well worth the stay.
- Clean rooms and bathrooms, with a friendly hotel manager.
- Nice room, french breakfast on the terrace near the swimmingpool
- Although we could see the trains from our window, it was absolutely quiet at night, and thanks to the comfortable beds we slept very well. The room had a good size and yet the air conditioning worked well to cool it down in just a couple of minutes. Staff was very friendly and the hotel was very welcoming to dogs – it was no problem to take our dog with us into the breakfast room and even to the outside pool area. Water pressure in the shower, which can often be a problem in France and Spain, especially in old buildings, was very strong. Breakfast had everything from coffee, bread rolls, croissants, cheese, ham, salami to different fruit juices, cereal and yoghurts. Parking was free, directly in front of the hotel, (despite street signs saying otherwise). 10 minute walk to the town centre. A great one night stay on our way to Spain, would absolutely stay here again.
B&B Hôtel ORANGE
Featuring free WiFi, B&B Hôtel ORANGE offers accommodations in Orange. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Every room has a private bathroom fitted with a shower.Avignon is 13 miles from B&B Hôtel ORANGE, and Nîmes is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Caumont Airport, 17 miles from B&B Hôtel ORANGE.
- Some B&B hotels are great, this isn’t one of them, parking for my truck and large trailer was good.
- Personnel très accueillant à l’écoute du client/ petit déjeuner correcte
Zimmer schön gross und ausreichend Platz für Kleidung und Koffer.
Rezeption bis Mitternacht besetzt.
Très propre, confortable et le personnel très accueillant.
Le rapport qualité /prix du petit déjeuner était impeccable, à renouveler.
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, L’Herbier d’Orange offers accommodations in Orange, just 13 miles from Avignon. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms have a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is luggage storage space at the property.Nîmes is 30 miles from L’Herbier d’Orange, and Saint-Rémy-de-Provence is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Caumont Airport, 17 miles from L’Herbier d’Orange.
- Super location in the heart of town. No parking on site but for 5 Euro you can park in a nearby garage. 2 minutes walk from the roman theatre.
- The breakfast was typical of France and quite good. The location could not be better.
- nice location in a small sqaure at the centre of the town right next to the arena. bit of a hike from the station but not to far and a simple route. Staff were friendly and let us check in early because of our train times although some days the hotel was closed until 3 (as it says) so I am not sure if we were just lucky. Very close to the roman theatre and lots of good eating places. A small town so all locations would be good
- Great location. Helpful staff. Able to park a few minutes walk away.
- Spacious, comfortable, interestingly old, very good breakfast.
Mercure Orange Centre
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a seasonal outdoor pool, Mercure Orange Centre offers accommodations in Orange, just 13 miles from Avignon. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Each room includes a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk, a shared lounge and a gift shop at the property.You can play ping-pong at this hotel, and free use of bicycles is available. Nîmes is 30 miles from Mercure Orange Centre, and Saint-Rémy-de-Provence is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Caumont Airport, 17 miles from the property.
Newly renovated hotel in a modern style. Not big, but good room with a good bed.
- Friendly and helpful staff, a good restaurant and comfortable surroundings. The bedroom was very comfortable, quite and well appointed. Plenty of free parking and the hotel is easy to find. Good quality breakfast with plenty of choice.
Nice room, good shower,good food in the morning.
We had a car, so it is very easy to drive 5 minutes to the center of the city. But if y don’t have a car, it’s take more than 20 minutes to go to the center.
- We stayed for 4 days. The swimming pool and the area around it was very good. Staff friendly. Bikes available for guests. Clean.
- Decent place to stay in Provence. Nice and clean place with friendly front desk staff. Can’t comment more as we’ve stayed only one night and didn’t use any of the facilities like swimming pool or restaurant.
- Newly renovated hotel in a modern style. Not big, but good room with a good bed.
Ibis Budget Orange – Échangeur A7 A9
One of our best sellers in Orange! Showcasing a terrace and views of the river, Ibis Budget Orange – Échangeur A7 A9 is located in Orange in the region of Provence – Alpes – Côte d’Azur, just 13 miles from Avignon. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a TV. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.There is luggage storage space at the property.Nîmes is 30 miles from Ibis Budget Orange , and Saint-Rémy-de-Provence is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Caumont Airport, 17 miles from the property.
- Although we arrived later than planned we were greeted by a very friendly and helpful concierge who happily gave us a room which fitted our needs perfectly. Our breakfast was delicious and plentiful at a bargain price. Our dog loved the walk along the stream right outside the hotel grounds. He could be off the lead away from roads. The parking was secure inside a walled courtyard and despite being so near the motorway that no time whatsover was detracted from our journey time, our room was quiet and we enjoyed a good night`s sleep. We paid more for other rooms on our holiday but this was the best service and quality for a cheaper price. We`ll definitely come again.
- friendly check-in, cheap, near the Highway, easy to find
- Very easy to find with good secure parking. Close to supermarket and restaurants. We only stayed as a stopover so can’t comment on the sights. The room was cosy with good tv channels. The bed was very comfy with lovely clean sheets and pillows. Breakfast was typically continental with pastries, cereals, yoghurts and toast. Very clean hotel and great value for money.
- Good parking, use hotel for sleepover during our trip.
- Cost, ease of check in etc, ideal for a motorway stopover and very close to nice town.
Hôtel Saint Jean
One of our top picks in Orange.Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hôtel Saint Jean offers accommodations in Orange, just 13 miles from Avignon.Each room includes a TV.Nîmes is 30 miles from Hôtel Saint Jean, and Saint-Rémy-de-Provence is 24 miles away. Caumont Airport is 16 miles from the property.
- Staff were wonderful. We came late and they accommodated our arrival. We would go back.
- Wonderful location with attentive hosts. Magnificent breakfasts.
- Very friendly with excellent breakfast. Ideal location for seeing around Orange and for restaurants.very
- Wonderful place in the centre of the ancient city, very close to the Roman Theatre. Hotel has its own spirit.
- The place comes with a private parking area. The location is great – just a few minutes’ walk to the Roman theatre. Breakfast is served in a beautiful courtyard.
Premiere Classe Orange
Between Languedoc and Provence, Premiere Classe Orange is ideally located next to Highways A7 and A9. The center of Orange is a 5 minute drive away.The rooms at Premiere Classe Orange are air-conditioned and include a TV. They also have a private bathroom and a desk. Two rooms are specially designed with wheelchair access and other features for guests with reduced mobility.A buffet breakfast is available every morning at the hotel. Additional on-site amenities include newspapers.
- Premiere Classe offers basic / simple rooms. Very good for a night while you are driving to a destination. Don’t expect a room with a view, a fancy bathroom or a brand new bed. It’s just good and they really do try to make your stay as good as possible. You’re on the high way within a minute from the hotel, perfect.
- We wanted somewhere close to the highway which was cheap just to sleep in for some rest. it was in a good location, super cheap and comfortable. Definitely wasn’t a 5* hotel but worth more than we paid.
- Very much appreciated the cleaniness of the room and bathroom. Automatic checkin went smoothly. Nice recepcionists.
- Location just off the highway. Foolproof checkin system
- Close to the highway, the lady at the reception was nice
Le Mas Des Aigras
A beautiful and peaceful gourmet stop over, the hotel is situated only 2.5 miles from the center of the city of Orange.This cute country stone house is set amidst vineyards and green fields. It is nestled in a shady park with a swimming pool. There you can discover the Provençal way of life and simply take your time.Le Mas Des Aigras features comfortable rooms with a Provençal touch and a culinary restaurant that serves regional cuisine using mostly organic products.
- convenient for motorway, dog friendly, good shower, comfy beds, good breakfast all in all very good value for money.
- The staff were very friendly and helpful. The pool was lovely and the dinner was excellent. Best food we have had on our trip to France.
The pleasant garden and nice swimming pool.
The excellent breakfast.
Good possibilities for an excellent diner. The restaurant is also high on the list of Orange’s best restaurants so in the evening there are quite some other guests in the dining place who come for dinner.
- Location, Swimming pool & great restaurant with friendly helpful staff .
- This was a really lovely place to stay en route south. The staff were very friendly and Theo was especially helpful finding directions to a wine chateau for us. The grounds were lovely with a great little pool which we used. We ate dinner and breakfast outside on the shady terrace and the dogs were made most welcome. The room was tastefully decorated with a coffee machine and a view of the terrace.
Lou Cigaloun is a 17th-century building, located in the heart of Orange. It offers cozy air conditioned rooms with wooden furniture just 800 feet from the Antic Theater.The rooms are also equipped with tea and coffee facilities and a TV. Some of them also feature exposed beams. The private bathrooms each have a hairdryer and a bathtub or shower. Room service is available.A full buffet breakfast is provided every morning at the hotel Lou Cigaloun. Guests can also have a drink at the bar, and relax in the lounge living room.
The hotel provides free Wi-Fi access throughout the building.Lou Cigalou is just 150 feet from the N7 road and a mile from highway A7, exit 21. Private parking is available on site upon request.
- The owners of the hotel were very friendly and quite helpful. They spoke English very well which made our stay in Orange a positive one. They had great recommendations for dinner and day trips.
- Yes, actually the croissants were extra flakey! Very friendly welcome and help with parking the car. Fantastic central location for exploring Orange (theatre 3 minute walk away). Nice clean room with good bathroom facilities.
- great welcome with useful information about our stay in Orange. Hotel very well situated with everything within walking distance. Breakfast buffet with lovely homemade jam. would come back to this hotel again!!!
- Emanuelle was really superb in helping us at every turn. The overall atmosphere of the hotel was thoughtful and aesthetically pleasing with an emphasis on environmentally conscious chooses.
- Lovely small French hotel – what you dream of but so rarely get. Atmosphere, kind and helpful staff, lovely court yard garden for breakfast
Kyriad Orange Centre
One of our best sellers in Orange! Located in Orange, 13 miles from Avignon, Kyriad Orange Centre features air-conditioned rooms and private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a shared lounge at the property.Nîmes is 30 miles from Kyriad Orange Centre, and Saint-Rémy-de-Provence is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Caumont Airport, 17 miles from Kyriad Orange Centre.
- Nicolas at Reception was a delight, and particularly helpful.
- staff was seemingly rather nervous because of the preparation of a lunch for a big company, which actually took the space from the breakfast guests in a unnecessary way
We booked this hotel while en route to Spain, merely to stay for one night. Personal was extremely friendly and the fact that the night receptionist did not speak English did not anyhow limit his ability to communicate his thoughts.
We travelled with a dog, who was welcomed just as us for an extra payment of 6€ (which is cheaper that anywhere we’ve been with a dog so far) and with regards to the parking, yes, it is small in the hotel itself, but literally around the corner there is a big and free municipal parking.
We did not have breakfast, as we left early in the morning, so can’t comment on that.
- The room was clean and well kept, typical of this type of hotel. There was parking, albeit limited and charged.
- Although parking was not free on site we were directed to free parking close by
Top Hotels In Orange Provence-alpes-côte D’azur Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Orange Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Orange Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Orange Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!