10 Best Hotels To Stay In Orange Lake New York State – Top Hotel Reviews
Orange Lake New York State is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Orange Lake New York State. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Orange Lake New York State. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Orange Lake New York State. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Orange Lake New York State right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Orange Lake New York State with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Orange Lake New York State:
Four Points by Sheraton Newburgh Stewart Airport
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a seasonal outdoor pool, Four Points by Sheraton Newburgh Stewart Airport offers accommodations in Orange Lake. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service at the property.New Paltz is 16 miles from Sheraton Newburgh Stewart Airport, and Poughkeepsie is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Westchester County Airport, 38 miles from Four Points by Sheraton Newburgh Stewart Airport.
The Manager Zee was warm and welcoming
Waitress Angela could not have been friendlier
- As I checked into my room the staff was more than helpful. They were super nice and down to earth! Portia is an amazing staff member and she def takes her job serious she is a great poster queen for Four Points !!! I see district management in her future lol seriously they were super cute, I will be referring this hotel and booking again soon. good job guys xo
- Great staff, good location to where we needed to be, very comfortable and clean room. You get your money’s worth. What more can you ask for?
- Easy checkin and checkout process, free parking, nice staff, mini-market with the essentials
- The location is convenient. The bed is very comfortable.
- The Manager Zee was warm and welcoming
Days Inn Newburgh West Point/Stewart Intl Airport
Days Inn Newburgh West Point/Stewart Intl Airport is located in New Windsor, 18 miles from New Paltz and 17 miles from Poughkeepsie. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.A TV is provided.There is free shuttle service at the property.Middletown is 18 miles from Days Inn Newburgh West Pt, and Kingston is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Westchester County Airport, 35 miles from the property.
- Not right in the middle of the busy part of town, but not to far from everything either.
- very good breakfast choices,overall cleanliness was very good.
- Excellent value for money. Reliable shuttle service for the airport. Ideal location for late arrival or early departure from the airport. Great staff. Breakfast adequate.
- Room very clean. Heating good, given it was January. Staying there overnight having arrived on late flight.
- My daughter and I were there for a one night stay before taking a train from Beacon Station into New York City. The location was perfect for that purpose, close enough to the station, but not so that you could hear it. The room was clean and comfortable, with the 2 queen beds, it was plenty big enough. Bathroom was clean and well organized. The staff was super friendly, both checking in and checking out, no problems there. All in all, a good stay for a night. The gentleman cleaning the breakfast area was doing a great job keeping things neat and clean.
Ramada Newburgh/West Point
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Ramada Newburgh/West Point offers accommodations in Newburgh, just 17 miles from New Paltz. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms come with a private bathroom.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Poughkeepsie is 16 miles from Hotel Newburgh/West Point, and Middletown is 19 miles away. Westchester County Airport is 36 miles from the property.
- We were very please with the room and contents. Very comfortable.
- Arrived after midnight and room was still available.
- It’s look nice when u 1st walk in but the rooms are not
- The facility is really old so it’s not that fancy
- The room was not bad but worn out somewhat. Security was good. The staff was nice, polite and friendly. The bed was good
Courtyard Newburgh Stewart Airport
One mile from the airport, Courtyard Newburgh Stewart Airport has free airport shuttles, an indoor pool and hot tub. Guest rooms feature free Wi-Fi and cable TV with HBO.Rooms provide desks and seating areas. They come with ironing facilities, coffee makers and hair dryers.A gym and meeting room are available at Stewart Airport Courtyard. This New York hotel serves breakfast and has a 24-hour market.Starbucks coffee and American cuisine are available at the Bistro. The hotel also arranges a local restaurant dinner delivery service.Courtyard Newburgh is 2 miles from Orange County Choppers. It is 5 miles from Newburgh waterfront and Washington’s Headquarters State Historic Site. The hotel is 10 miles from Storm King State Park and 17 miles from West Point Military Academy.
- I liked the pool the beds so comfortable and very quite a, beautiful place to stay…
- Nice breakfast. Easy to get to and handy for the airport. Good selection of shops and food places nearby. Lovely room. Pleasant place to stay.
- The staff was EXTREMELY helpful and kind, the room was clean, and overall the hotel was great!
- Property was clean and the staff was accommodating.
- The room space is huge. In general the room and lobby is clean. Breakfast and staff is good.
Howard Johnson Inn Newburgh
Howard Johnson Inn of Newburgh is in the heart of the majestic Hudson Valley, minutes from exciting historic sights and activities such as West Point Military Academy, Woodbury Common Premium Outlets, George Washington Headquarters and Stewart Airport.A continental breakfast is served daily from 6 am-9:30 am. A restaurant is also on the premises.
- Friendly staff, quick check in, clean and quiet room, bed super comfortable
- Very comfortable bed and spacious room. Staff are very friendly and property is very clean.
- Hotel close to Interstate and easy to find. Some helpful staff.
- The hotel is pretty old, but the price is not bad based on what you get. When I arrived I found the room to be clean and in order. It did seem like the TV was missing channels and the wi-fi was simply okay.
very close to airport
very close to bus station that takes you directly to new york city
takeaways can be ordered
Homewood Suites by Hilton Newburgh-Stewart Airport
The hotel offers ideal accommodations for anyone traveling to the New Windsor, New York area. The Homewood Suites by Hilton® Newburgh-Stewart Airport hotel is located within Stewart International Airport, 2 minutes from the main terminal, and with easy access to and from I-84 and I-87 (New York State Thruway) in New Windsor, New York.If you’re traveling to the New Windsor area on business, the Homewood Suites Newburgh-Stewart Airport hotel will place you in close proximity to various businesses and corporations.
- hot breakfast was good, convenient to the airport and rooms well stocked
- Excellent breakfast and afternoon cocktail reception was almost a complete dinner.
- I loved the size of the room and the cleanliness. I also love the fact they have different activities mostly every night that offer some type of meal.
The room is very spacious, it was clean.
- Very convenient for the airport and shopping at Woodbury common. The rooms were spacious with a super king bed that was very comfortable.
Hudson Valley Hotel and Conference Center by Fairbridge
Located in Newburgh, 17 miles from New Paltz, Hudson Valley Hotel and Conference Center by Fairbridge features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. Free private parking is available on site.Some units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Poughkeepsie is 16 miles from Hudson Valley Hotel, and Middletown is 19 miles away. Westchester County Airport is 36 miles from the property.
- The beds were comfy and the heat in the rooms were good
- Staff was wonderful the place is clean the continental breakfast was nice
- This place was as I expected, a fine place to lay my head for a night while in transit to my ultimate destination. The place was clean with a comfortable bed. It had a functioning analog tv, and the furniture was a little dinged up, but otherwise fully functional. Convenient to the interstate, and proximate to a great diner right down the street for breakfast.
- There’s nothing that anyone that will check in in that “motel” will like. I DONT LIKE ANYTHING.
- Comfortable for overnight short break while travelling grounds ok to recharge battery before
Holiday Inn Express and Suites Montgomery
Showcasing a fitness center and indoor pool, Holiday Inn Express and Suites Montgomery is located in Montgomery.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV. Certain units include a sitting area for your convenience. Each room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.New Paltz is 17 miles from Holiday Inn Express Montgomery, and Poughkeepsie is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Westchester County Airport, 40 miles from the property.
- Free breakfast. Free HBO. Free parking. Free WiFi. Great service
- Nice, clean, family friendly. Good food. We liked pictures on the wall in our room.
- The room was suitable for our one night stay. We arrived in the late evening and the receptionist was very helpful in directing us to a restaurant that was open late in the nearby town.
- we checked in at 10pm and left at 9am so we pretty much just slept there. the person who checked us in was super nice.
- The pool area very nice and clean. The pillows on the bed were labeled soft and firm. I had no idea there was a fridge and microwave. That was a nice bonus. I slept amazing. Shower was awesome, too!
Hampton Inn & Suites Newburgh Stewart Airport, NY
Hampton Inn & Suites Newburgh Stewart Airport, NY is located in Newburgh, just 17 miles from New Paltz.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Poughkeepsie is 16 miles from Hampton Inn & Suites, and Middletown is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Westchester County Airport, 36 miles from the property.
- Breakfast was very good. I had to come back a second time for some options as they went fast and I had to wait for more, but it was not a long wait
- Bedroom very spaceous and very comfortable beds.Great choice for breakfast,waffles were delicious.Fantastic tea and coffee facilities.Very clean. Staff very polite and helpful.Looked lovely when it snowed.Hope to be back sometime in the future.Would highly recommend staying in the Hampton Inn Newburgh.
- New hotel. Exceptionally clean, nice sized rooms.
- the bed was comfortable and the bathroom looked spotless including the toilet
- Super friendly staff and beautiful hotel with a great breakfast. A wonderful stay!
Holiday Inn Express Fishkill
Located off Interstate 84, this Fishkill hotel is near the Van Wyck Homestead Museum and the Dutch Reformed Church archeological site and offers free Wi-Fi and rooms that feature a flat-screen TV.A microwave and refrigerator are offered in all rooms. Plush bedding, a work desk, and bright decor are also included in each modern room at Fishkill Holiday Inn Express.Guests can swim in the indoor pool or relax in the hot tub. A business center and a fitness center are also available.Stewart International Airport is a short drive from the Holiday Inn Express Fishkill. The Dia Art Foundation is 6 miles away and the Gourmet Institute of America is a 25 minute drive away.
- I love how everything was in the hotel breakfast was great walking distance to everything movies stores restaurant. So far the best hotel in fishkill
I liked the indoor pool and hot tub. Loved the breakfast that was included!
Also the location was very good. It was close to everything. Very convenient.
- The bed was so comfortable. The breakfast had more than enough variety.
- Coffee and ccookies was available while studying throughout the evening
Pretty good bed, shower is amazing
good breakfast. Good restaurants and cinema pretty close to the hotel. City is close to a Buddhist temple that make you feel you’re visiting China.
Top Hotels In Orange Lake New York State Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Orange Lake New York State to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Orange Lake New York State but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Orange Lake New York State. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!