10 Best Hotels To Stay In Orange Blossom Hills South Florida – Top Hotel Reviews
Orange Blossom Hills South Florida is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Orange Blossom Hills South Florida. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Orange Blossom Hills South Florida. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Orange Blossom Hills South Florida. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Orange Blossom Hills South Florida right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Orange Blossom Hills South Florida with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Orange Blossom Hills South Florida:
Sleep Inn Leesburg
Located in Leesburg in the region of Florida, 8 miles from The Villages, Sleep Inn Leesburg features a year-round outdoor pool and fitness center.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. All rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Mount Dora is 15 miles from Sleep Inn Leesburg, and Ocala is 28 miles from the property. Orlando Executive Airport is 39 miles away.
- The room was nice and ckean and comfortable for the one night I stayed there
- Overall experience was great . The staff was very friendly and helpful. Made you feel welcome . Breakfast was great and more than expected . Location was great for us . Will probably stay the next time in town .
Raquel the breakfast lady was very sweet & kept the food & supplies well stocked. Great worker.
Front desk & manager were nice & knew their stuff.
- The staff exp. the manager could not ask for better people to talk and help with questions.
Location in proximity to my sons college and close to Walmart for shopping for him.
I love the second floor.
Breakfast smells coming through to my room was a great alarm clock.
The staff were always friendly.
Yes caught a glimpse of the housekeeper cleaning, WOW they really clean all books and crannies.
Microtel Inn & Suites Leesburg
This hotel is one mile from Leesburg International Airport. The hotel offers free Wi-Fi, a daily continental breakfast and an outdoor swimming pool.Microtel Inn & Suites Leesburg features cable TV and free local and long distance phone calls in every guest room. Suites are equipped with microwaves, mini-refrigerators and coffee makers.Guests can use the laundry facilities at the Microtel in Leesburg. A 24-hour front desk and free coffee in the lobby are also offered.Lake Sumter Community College is across the street from the Leesburg Microtel. Ocala National Forest is 15 miles away.
- It’s a great deal for a quick overnight stay… we were in town for soccer.
- Comfortable bad. Great wifi. Felt very safe. I left early for work and was given a breakfast to go bag. Nice touch.
- Breakfast was OK, good variety of misc breads , rolls etc. Coffee good. Our room was close to entry as requested.
- I love the separate living space so we could lounge on the couch and not our clean bed. I liked my design and mirror layout. Beautiful.
- It was very clean, the staff is excellent, the room had plenty of space, is centrally located with restaurants within walking distance, area seems to be safe, great coffee and tea 24 hours a day,
Microtel Inn and Suites by Wyndham – Lady Lake/ The Villages
One of our top picks in The Villages.Located in The Villages, 17 miles from Mount Dora, Microtel Inn and Suites by Wyndham – Lady Lake/ The Villages features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Some units feature a sitting area where you can relax. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Ocala is 24 miles from Microtel Lady Lake The Villages, and Clermont is 26 miles from the property. Orlando Sanford International Airport is 41 miles away.
- Room had new carpeting and the staff was friendly.
- overall experience great for our needs. location excellent!
- Nice staff, clean room, comfortable bed, plenty of parking
- The mattress was comfortable. Breakfast was what I was expected. Staff was friendly.
- Staff at the front desk was outstanding! I was coming in during my renovation in The Villages and my check I. Person was absolutely kind and welcoming to me.
Comfort Suites The Villages
The Comfort Suites hotel, in Sumter County features a business center and fitness center. It is near area attractions like Lake Griffin State Park, Spanish Springs Town Square, Grand Oaks Resort, The Big House and the Savannah Center. The hotel guests are invited to enjoy many amenities, including free local calls, a free weekday newspaper, free parking and free coffee in the lobby.The spacious guest rooms include refrigerators, microwaves, irons, ironing boards and hair dryers. Pets are welcome for a nightly fee. There are laundry facilities on site for guest convenience.Breakfast features eggs, meat, yogurt, fresh fruit, cereal and more, including your choice of hot waffle flavors! If you’re leaving early, a Grab & Go bag is available during the two hours before breakfast starts. The hotel is walking distance from many shops and restaurants. Chili’s Grill & Bar is on the premises.Business travelers will appreciate many conveniences like high-speed Internet access in all rooms, voice mail, access to fax services, and three meeting rooms which can accommodate up to 100 people for most events and functions.The Leesburg International Airport is 13 miles from the hotel. The hotel is also close to many popular Florida attractions, including: Walt Disney World, Epcot, Disney-MGM Studios, Disney’s Animal Kingdom, Universal Studios Florida. A chain of lakes is also nearby.
- The pool was heated and opened until 11 pm. The breakfast, which was free, had very nice choices, we were pleasantly surprised.
- The tub faucet leaked. The tub has a valley in it. Was hard to stand in it. Clean convient but priced too expensive.
- Cleanliness of room & good variety on breakfast bar
- Breakfast was good coffee was hot waffle was good. Liked the fresh juices.
- The room was a nice size, Quiet. My stAay was short. Can’t comment about a romantic stay
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites – The Villages
Rialto Villages Town Square, offering free live music every night, is a 10-minute walk from this Florida hotel. It features an outdoor pool, fitness center and spacious rooms with a 32-inch flat-screen cable TV.Free Wi-Fi and a work desk are included in the contemporary, warmly decorated rooms at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites – The Villages. There is also a comfortable seating area.Guests can enjoy a hot breakfast buffet that features eggs, bacon and cinnamon rolls. The Villages Holiday Inn offers free daily newspapers along with a 24-hour business center.Lakes of Lady Lake Golf Course is 2 miles from the hotel. The Don Garlits Museum of Drag Racing is a 28-minute drive away.
- A comfortable hotel with a good location in the Villages. Breakfast was good for hotels offering free breakfast. 24-hour coffee was a plus. Fitness room was small but well equipped with treadmill, elliptical, and stationary bike as well as weights. Landscaping was very attractive. Walking distance to restaurants and a mall.
- Room was kept clean and had all the necessities. I have slept in more comfortable beds ( extra firm )
- The staff was wonderful. The breakfast was excellent.
- the room was comfortable and large enough to keep everything
- The breakfast was good and the staff was friendly and very solicitous. A special shout out to “Norma” who works in the laundry and who was most friendly and helpful and went out of her way to wish me holiday greatings.
TownePlace Suites The Villages
TownePlace Suites The Villages is located off US-441, 10 miles from Lake Griffin. It features a heated outdoor pool, an on-site fitness center and Wi-Fi is available for a fee.All guest rooms at TownePlace Suites The Villages are equipped with cable TV and a well-lit work desk. In addition, every room features full kitchen facilities including stove, microwave and dishwasher.A complimentary Continental breakfast is available each morning in the hotel’s spacious dining area. It is a short walk to Spanish Springs Town Square where there are plenty of cafés and restaurants.There is a bowling alley 650 feet away from TownePlace Suites The Villages. There are several golf courses in the surrounding area, including Orange Blossom Hills Golf Club 1 miles away.TownePlace Suites The Villages is 56 miles from Orlando Sandford International Airport. Free on-site car parking is available.
No reviews yet.
The Waterfront Inn
In Lake Sumter Landing in The Villages, this beautiful lakeshore hotel features a restaurant with southern cuisine and an outdoor pool. Free Wi-Fi is available in every room.A flat-screen TV, microwave and fridge are found in each sophisticated room of The Waterfront Inn. A coffee maker, work desk and iron are also included.Amelia’s restaurant serves southern specialties including crab soup and fried green tomatoes. The Lobby Bar offers nightly drink specials and light fare.Guests of The Waterfront can enjoy nightly music and entertainment in The Villages. A hot tub, fitness room and business center are also available.Lake Griffin State Park is less than 8 miles from the inn. The Leesburg Heritage Museum is less than 12 miles away.
- Very friendly, buffet was hot with variety. Location is great.
- Great breakfast buffet. Hamburger and fry’s wonderful. Tasty steak.
- The location is what makes this place. It very close to the activities & the town square. We found the bed to be very comfortable
- Perfect location close to the town square. Everything was within walking distance. Gorgeous view of Lake Sumpter. Good restaurant on site.
- Location, comfy bed, great shower, super towels, ample free parking area, yummy breakfast.
Hampton Inn & Suites Lady Lake/The Villages
The Hampton Inn & Suites Lady Lake/The Villages offers free Wi-Fi and classic rooms with air conditioning, just a 10-minute drive from downtown Lady Lake.Guest rooms of the Lady Lake, Florida Hampton Inn & Suites hotel come equipped with a work desk, air conditioning and a coffee maker.Guests can benefit from an outdoor pool, a fitness room and a coin laundry. There is a 24-hour front desk as well.The hotel is located in the retirement community The Villages. Bowling, a driving range and a golf course are located less than a 10-minute drive from the hotel.
- Nice breakfast options, parking great, friendly staff
- Staff friendly and accommodating. When brought to his attention, the manager acknowledged the problem and attempted to provide some compensation.
- Room was clean. Oranges and apples available all day
- Location ideal for our needs this trip. Plenty of parking.
- Staff service and friendliness could not have been better. Rooms are a bit dated but clean and very well maintained.
Best Western Plus Chain of Lakes Inn & Suites
Located off Highway 441, this Leesburg hotel features a complimentary hot breakfast and free Wi-Fi in every room. An outdoor pool with a hot tub is on site, and Lake Griffin State Park is 2 miles away.Each room has a microwave, small refrigerator, and dining area at this Leesburg Best Western Plus Chain of Lakes Inn and Suites. Extras include a flat-screen cable TV and a laptop safe.The front desk is open 24 hours for added convenience. Guests can also relax in the shared lounge and take advantage of the on-site fitness center at Best Western Plus Chain of Lakes Inn and Suites.The hotel is a 3-minute drive from Mote-Morris House Museum and Leesburg city center. Lake Square Mall is 6 miles away.
- Breakfast staff person was exceptional. Worked hard at keeping the counters and floor clean.
- I’ve stayed there before and it’s safe and convenient.
Sausage and eggs, pastry was good
Coffee was great
- Quiet and comfortable. Wake-up call was on-time but too early, but the coffee was good.
- Breakfast was very good. Staff was very accomodating.
Sleep Inn & Suites – Wildwood
Sleep Inn & Suites – Wildwood is located 9 miles from Lake Panasoffkee, which offers fishing and boating. A complimentary hot breakfast and free Wi-Fi are available to guests.A flat-screen cable TV, ironing facilities, and desk are provided in each room at this hotel. A microwave and small refrigerator are also included.A fitness center and an outdoor pool are featured at this Wildwood hotel. Woody’s Barbecue Pit, the on-site restaurant, is available for dining as well as room service.Wildwood city center is a 5-minute drive from Sleep Inn & Suites. Sweetgum Golf Course is 4 miles from the hotel. The Florida Turnpike is less than half a mile away.
- The staff made special accommodations so that we could check in before noon. The breakfast buffet is extensive. We were able to print our boarding passes in the business center.
- The staff was excellent and made us feel at home. The free breakfast was out of this world. Everything you wanted and more
- The front desk was very friendly and accommodating. The room and hotel was very clean!! Will defiantly stay there again!!
- It was a very good stay and the service very nice.
- The staff was extremely friendly and the free breakfast was delicious and well stocked.
Top Hotels In Orange Blossom Hills South Florida Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Orange Blossom Hills South Florida to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Orange Blossom Hills South Florida but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Orange Blossom Hills South Florida. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!