10 Best Hotels To Stay In Opal Cliffs California – Top Hotel Reviews
Opal Cliffs California is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Opal Cliffs California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Opal Cliffs California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Opal Cliffs California. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Opal Cliffs California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Opal Cliffs California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Opal Cliffs California:
Motel 6 Watsonville – Monterey Area
This motel is located 2 miles from downtown Watsonville and within a 19-minute drive of Santa Cruz. The motel features a outdoor pool and free parking.Motel 6 Watsonville rooms include cable TV. The rooms are equipped with air conditioning and heating.Watsonville Motel 6 has a 24-hour front desk. The motel offers coffee in the lobby.Motel 6 is within a 9-minute drive of the Aptos Seascapes Golf Course. The Watsonville Speedway is 5 miles from the hotel.
- The room was clean, TV was nice, modern looking decor.
Counter service was over that extra mile got my room handled
My booking was mistaken for the next night and was full thank you motel6
- great location; they allow dogs at no extra charge
- Staff tried hard to work with us but advise a big group the process was long and tedious and somewhat ridiculous
- It’s was clean and quite. I would keep on going back.
Rodeway Inn Watsonville
Featuring free WiFi and a year-round outdoor pool, Rodeway Inn Watsonville offers accommodations in Watsonville.Certain rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. A TV with satellite channels is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Monterey is 22 miles from Watsonville Inn, and Carmel is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Mineta San Jose International Airport, 34 miles from Rodeway Inn Watsonville.
- I liked that the room smelled clean , the mini fridge kept my drinks cold , the night staff was very friendly and I liked how spacious our room was.
- We are always treated very nice and the room is big and very also. We go about every 2 months and we’re always happy staying there. The management is fantastic. They are also pet friendly which is wonderful.
- No eggs; only pastries, toast; basic continental, nothing warm
- I loved the staff they were super helpful and super friendly. I loved the cleanliness .
- The cleanliness , the location and the staff was so friendly so helpful
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Watsonville
Next to the Watsonville Square Mall, this Watsonville, California hotel features rooms with free Wi-Fi. It serves a hot breakfast buffet.Each room at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel and Suites Watsonville is furnished with a microwave, refrigerator and coffee maker. Warmly decorated with carpet floors, all rooms include a 32-inch cable TV and a work desk.Free access to the gym, hot tub and indoor pool is provided to all guests of the Watsonville Holiday Inn Express. Laundry facilities and free on-site parking are also available.Watsonville Municipal Airport is 2 miles from the hotel. Just 3.5 miles away is the Watsonville State Wildlife Park.
- I like the fast check in, clean rooms, breakfast and Peking
- Great breakfast. Close to some shopping facilities.
- The breakfast was decent and hot. The lobby staff was super friendly and helpful. The shower had great water pressure and was hot.
- Front desk staff greeted us every time we walked by. Very helpful and nice. Bed was comfortable, room was clean and quiet.
- The staff greeted us and took care of us right away at the front desk give us a beautiful room we had parking right outside the room which was excellent we got up the next morning to a great breakfast clean comfortable the beds were awesome. And overall excellent experience.
Best Western Plus Capitola By-the-Sea Inn & Suites
This property is a 9-minute walk from the beach. Best Western Plus Capitola By-the-Sea Inn & Suites is located in Santa Cruz, 26 miles from Monterey and 26 miles from San Jose.All rooms have a TV with satellite channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms have a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Carmel is 29 miles from Best Western Plus the Sea, and Marina is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Mineta San Jose International Airport, 27 miles from Best Western Plus Capitola By-the-Sea Inn & Suites.
- The decor, the room layout, the hotel layout, the extra blankets in the closet, the fireplace, the showerhead was adjustable, there was a line for wet clothes you could pull out in the shower, microwave and mini fridge, nice big closet and the staff was amazing! Oh and the hot tub was great.
- good location fair price and the staff was very helpful.
- Comfortable room in a great location. Good pool and hot tub. Next time I will bring my husband as both had handicapped access.
Ease of check-in and check-out.
Impeccably clean room.
Heated outdoor pool.
Wide choice of breakfast items
Excellent in every respect
- Chocolate chip cookies! Super friendly staff made us feel very welcome. Walking distance (ish) from center of Capitola. Comfy bed.
Dream Inn Santa Cruz
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. This beachfront hotel is located next to Santa Cruz’s famous boardwalk and steps from the center of the city, making it an ideal destination for a weekend escape, corporate event, family vacation or romantic getaway.The Dream Inn features a natural, laid back atmosphere inspired by the ocean. All guest rooms and suites include private balconies or patios with spectacular views of Monterey Bay. Enjoy the memorable sunsets, watch the surfers and let the ocean waves lull you to sleep.The hotel’s spacious deck features a pool and hot tub. With a great location and luxurious amenities, the Dream is a great choice for business or pleasure.
- We loved the beachy themed 60’s decor and color scheme of the lobby and room. All of the employees were VERY friendly and helpful at all times. And the view from the room was spectacular!! This is definitely our new favorite place to stay!!
- Superior Hotel. Have been on many hotels and this is one of my favorite. Great location and view.
- I absolutely loved my view of my room ! The staff was absolutely Amazing and super nice ?
This place is dreamy. It is the perfect blend of art deco and Joie de vivre. Plus, it is right on the beach with a great pool and a very good restaurant.
Whenever I visit Santa Cruz, this will be the place I stay long into the future.
- The location and theme of the hotel is wonderful for the setting. The pool was heated so nicely you could swim in it year round. Loved the large hot tub. The rooms were big enough for a rollaway. Loved the free bike rentals. Views from all rooms fantastic.
One of our top picks in Santa Cruz.This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a year-round outdoor pool, Hotel Solares offers accommodations in Santa Cruz. Private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. A TV is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Monterey is 26 miles from Hotel Solares, and San Jose is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Mineta San Jose International Airport, 28 miles from the property.
- The staff was very friendly, I was greeted right away.
- Staff were polite and friendly. Value for money. Location was good with parking space (for a fee).
- The hotel is dog friendly which was a big bonus for my friend I was with! Her dog is 110lbs, friendly as can be but lots of places tend to frown on animals that large. This place was a really great price and located pretty close (the longest drive was 10mins) to everything we wanted to see!
- Very good location. Older property, but well maintained
- The front staff was super courteous. I asked them some questions about extra rollout beds and they politely answered. They also reminded us about free breakfast in the mornings. Lovely.
Fairfield Inn & Suites Santa Cruz – Capitola
One of our best sellers in Santa Cruz! This Capitola hotel is a 10-minute drive from central Santa Cruz and New Brighton State Beach. It features an outdoor pool, and spacious suites with 32-inch flat-screen TVs and an iPod dock.A microwave, mini-fridge and coffee-maker are standard in every modern suite at the Fairfield Inn and Suites Santa Cruz-Capitola. All suites include free Wi-Fi and a sitting area with sofa bed.A daily buffet breakfast is served at the Santa Cruz Fairfield Inn. It has hot and cold items, as well as coffee, tea and juice.Free access to the hot tub and on-site gym is available to all guests of the Fairfield Inn. Parking is also free.The Santa Cruz Surfing Museum is 5 miles from the hotel. Long Maine Aquarium is 7 miles away.
- Everything was good. The Breakfast was perfect. Great service. Thank you!
- convenient location to beach. Has clean pool/hot tub. Quiet. Nice bar and bartender!
I got a larger room than I needed but considered it a good value for the price. I was on the 3rd floor and it was very quiet with a good view out the large window. The blackout curtains were very effective. The ventilation system is amazing–no noise and very good temp control. Hot water was quick and plentiful. The parking is inside a locked garage in the basement so the car is safe and secure.
I have been visiting SC for the last 20 years and have tried most of the motels over the years but never found the one that met all my requirements for comfort. This is now my go-to choice for future visits.
Bed very comfy. Excellent facilities in the room.
Breakfast was self service, but good variety of choices available.
All staff greeted me when I passed them in corridors, reception etc. Friendly.
- Nice heated pool and jacuzzi . Great breakfast. Very friendly staff.
Capitola Venetian Hotel
Capitola Venetian Hotel is located in Santa Cruz, just 26 miles from Monterey. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.San Jose is 26 miles from Capitola Venetian Hotel, and Carmel is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Mineta San Jose International Airport, 27 miles from the property.
- Location, the view was beautiful, and the customer service was just tremendous.
- Most comfortable bed that I’ve ever had in a hotel
- We are right on the beach and can hear the waves from my room. The room is spacious, perfect for our family. We will definitely be back!
- I have always wanted to stay here. You can see the property from the beach. It is lovely, it feels like a different country.
- Beautiful location and view from room. Great amount of space. Comfy bed. Full suite of appliances. Large bathroom. Large kitchen.
Bella Notte Inn
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. The spacious guest rooms at this Santa Cruz inn feature bathrobes, fireplaces and free Wi-Fi. Massage services and free guest parking are available. Twin Lakes State Beach is a 5-minute walk away.A flat-screen satellite TV with a DVD player, a minibar and a small refrigerator are provided in all plush guest rooms at the Bella Notte Inn. Rooms include heated bathroom floors, iPad/iPhone compatible alarm clocks and coffee-making facilities. Select rooms also have spa bathtubs.This non-smoking property offers a continental breakfast daily. A concierge service, to assist guests with area attractions, is also provided at the Inn Bella Notte for guest convenience.The Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk is 2.5 miles from the inn. The University of California Santa Cruz is a 15-minute drive away.
- I stayed in two different rooms. A single king was very small and suitable only for sleeping. The other was a much larger room with a walk-in closet and a long counter with a sink. Neither room had a microwave but did have a good quality fridge. There is a microwave in the lobby guest can use. The thing I liked the most was it was very quiet and the motel is in an out of the way part of SC near the waterfront. This motel is very stylish and has some features not found elsewhere like a heated floor in the bathroom and wonderful high ceilings.The hot water is almost instant.
- The room was very comfortable, of good size and clean.
- Bed was very comfortable and the room was very spacious.
- They reached out to us regarding check in and arranged for late check in and key pick up. thanks
- Room and furnishings very nice. The lobby breakfast was perfect and staff excellent
Monarch Cove Inn
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the sea, Monarch Cove Inn is located in Capitola. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Monterey is 26 miles from Monarch Cove Inn, and San Jose is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Mineta San Jose International Airport, 27 miles from the property.
Room was very roomy and clean. The view was AMAZING even when it was overcast.
Breakfast in the room was outstanding!
- Old world charm, quiet and secluded but close to all amenities
- Delicious continental breakfast brought to our room. Close to walk along cliffs and beach and located in a quiet neighborhood. Beautiful location overlooking the Monterey Bay and ideal for a wedding or special event.
- Loved the continental breakfast delivered to the room each day. The room was clean and comfortable. The property is probably better enjoyed during warmer weather…but we had an excellent view of the gardens and the ocean. It was a nice break in February from our Missouri winter.
- The house is located in a very nice place close to the ocean. Very quiet area. The apartments was very clean.
- Room was very roomy and clean. The view was AMAZING even when it was overcast.
Top Hotels In Opal Cliffs California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Opal Cliffs California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Opal Cliffs California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Opal Cliffs California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!