10 Best Hotels To Stay In Onzonilla Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Onzonilla Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Onzonilla Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Onzonilla Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Onzonilla Castile and Leon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Onzonilla Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Onzonilla Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Onzonilla Castile And Leon:
Hotel Camino Real
Offering attractive rooms with balconies, Hotel Camino Real is set in Valdelafuente, just 3.1 mi from the center of León. It features a 24-hour reception and a restaurant.Each air-conditioned room at Hotel Camino Real has bright décor and offers views of the surrounding countryside. There is free Wi-Fi, flat-screen satellite TV and a private bathroom with free toiletries. Some rooms include a hydromassage bath and a safe.You can enjoy buffet or continental options for breakfast in the Camino Real’s restaurant. There is also a café-bar.The hotel also features a small fitness room. Use of the sauna is subject to a surcharge.The Camino Real is set along the Camino de Santiago Pilgrimage Route. León Airport is 9.3 mi away, while Ponferrada and Burgos are within 90 minutes’ drive of the hotel.
- Friendly service, clean and proper. They where fabulous with our pets and had place for them to roam without judgement. The in-house restaurant had fabulous homemade food!!!
- On the route Santiago de lien perfect for our needs, great value and good food in restaurant
Un hotel bien posicionado a las afueras de Leon, con habitacion amplia y comoda. aire acondicionado y WIFI muy bueno. Personal excelente.
A great positioned hotel in the outskirts of Leon. Large and comfy room with A/C and good quality WIFI. Excellent staff.
- we were only passing by. I expected a simple pilgrim refuge, but it is a very good hotel at refuge’s prices. Very convenient parking. Large room and bathroom. Excellent!
The room was very nice and the shower was hot with big fluffy towels. There is a restaurant and a bar. The restaurant menu was delicious and reasonably priced with lots of variety. The receptionist (after her smoke break) was very helpful explaining the menu items to me in English. The restaurant staff were also very accommodating with my less than stellar Spanish.
If you want a different- more upscale lodging stay here and don’t worry your clothing is appropriate -I saw all kinds of attire in both the restaurant and the bar.
Hotel Riosol is located in the center of León, next to the Bernesga River. It is just 3 minutes from the bus and train stations, and the Musac is 2,300 feet away.All of the large rooms in the Hotel Riosol have wooden floors and work desks. Wi-Fi is available on request.Parking can be arranged on request. The hotel also offers buffet breakfast.León Cathedral and the city’s old quarter is just 10 minutes’ walk away. The city’s football stadium, sports pavilion and swimming pools are all within 15 minutes’ walk, as is the conference center.
- Lovely rooms but small. Nice air conditioning and perfect location
- Fantastic biker hotel. Great location. Secure parking
- The hotel was. Dry handy to the railway station and only 15 minutes from the old city. The facilities were of an era long passed and desperately need updating. Staff were friendly, accommodating and informative but unfortunately the facilities let them down.
- Great location to walk to and see Leon’s top historical sites which we did the evening we arrived and the morning before we left. The old town with its bars and restaurants is a pleasant 15-20 minute walk. Our family room was utilitarian. It worked perfectly as a one night stop over on our drive from Portugal to Bilboa.
- Nothing this hotel is a nightmare, a very expensive room with uncomfortable beds, a tiny shower that overflown the floor, no soap, no air condition, no parking, a horrible view to stairs and all this for 71 euros. They should be ashame of themselves!
This simple hotel is located less than 5 minutes’ drive from León Airport in Virgen del Camino. It offers comfortable, air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi.Rooms at Hotel VillaPaloma are spacious and include central heating, a TV and telephone. All include a private bathroom with hairdryer and some rooms feature a balcony or spa bath.The hotel’s El Brasero Restaurant has a wood oven and grill and specializes and in red meat, lamb and goat. There is also a café-bar and a function room is available to hire.The hotel offers guests helpful tourist information. You can drive to the center of Leon from VillaPaloma in 10 minutes and golf lovers will find Leon Golf Club 5 mi away.
- The location is on the Camino. The room is air conditioned which at this price is great.
- I only stay there due to a short booking and on the Camino path for next day’s walk. Nothing great however, it had a bed, bathroom and food.
- Right on the Camino de Santiago, very helpfully staff.
- Friendly and clean. It has every Pilgrims dream…. a bathtub with water jets. Don`t forget to take Bus 1A out of Leon.
- Pilar, the lady who checked us in. Lovely personality.
Located in central León, this modern hotel offers bright rooms with flat-screen TV and free internet access. Eurostars León is less than 15 minutes’ walk from Casa Botines and León Cathedral.Each air-conditioned room at the Eurostars León has simple, elegant décor and a marble bathroom, some with a hydromassage shower. Rooms include a safe and a mini-bar, and both Wi-Fi and ADSL internet access are free.Staff at the 24-hour reception are happy to provide information about places to visit in León and car rental. Free Wi-Fi is available in reception.Guests can enjoy a varied buffet breakfast in the hotel’s dining room. The Eurostars also has a bar. There are numerous traditional tapas bars in the popular Barrio Humedo district, a 10-minute walk away. Corte Inglés Department Store is 350 feet away.
- The room it’s self was stunning the beds really comfortable and the shower was just something else didn’t go too far from the hotel but didn’t need to great little bar two doors away the secure parking for my motorbike was a real bonus
- The hotel is very clean, the receptionist is very friendly and gave warm welcome to us. Location is good, easy to park nearby, about 5-10 minutes walking to the center, nice park area along the river in 5 minutes walking.
- Large clean bedroom. We had a suite which had two nice bathrooms. Very quiet. Great blackout curtains. Beside good department store
- The bed was very comfortable, the bathroom was impeccable and the staff attention was very good too. The breakfast buffet was very good, and had a good variety of choices.
- Good location walking distance to the city center. Had parking.
Hotel Alfageme offers spacious rooms with attached bathroom with free WiFi. It has a restaurant with terrace, and 24-hour reception service.All rooms at Hotel Alfageme feature a smart decor with hardwood floors and have background music. Each is equipped with a flat-screen cable TV and the bathroom includes free toiletries and a hairdryer.Alfageme Hotel is located in a quiet area of the town. There is a Mercadona supermarket next door and you will find restaurants and shops nearby. The hotel offers a restaurant, La Alforja de Trobaio, and a snack bar.The property is 5 minutes’ drive from the center of León.
- Short drive into the centre. Good parking. Supermarket next door.
- Habitación amplia, confortable, cómoda. Fácil aparcamiento. Raciones generosas. Establecimiento limpio en general.
Très bon accueil.
Chambre calme et lits confortables.
Petit-déjeuner copieux (manque des oeufs…).
Parking gratuit face à l’hôtel.
- Le petit déjeuner copieux. Literie confortable. Balcon appréciable. Parking fermé de l’hôtel.
tener la cafetería abierta para poder comer una maravilla
la habitación disponía de terraza , genial !!!
Aparthotel Exe Campus San Mamés
Located opposite the university campus of Vegazana, Aparthotel Exe Campus San Mamés is a simple, modern aparthotel. It is located 20 minutes’ walk from León’s cathedral and old town.The Aparthotel Campus Exe San Mamés offers spacious accommodations, with free Wi-Fi, kitchenette, TV and telephone. All apartments have a private bathroom.A buffet breakfast is served in Mamés’ dining room. There is a selection of shops, cafés and restaurants within 1,650 feet.San Marcos Monastery is less than 1.2 mi from the San Mamés. León Railway Station is a 10-minute drive from the aparthotel. Leon’s Hospital is a 15-minute walk away.Free public parking is available at the property, while private parking is possible for an extra cost. The aparthotel also offers a safe and luggage storage.
the rooms are spatious and clean
the breakfast is really nice, there’s lots of fruit and yoghurt
it’s quiet during the night
the personel is friendly and helpful + you get free drinks at the reception
- The staff is delightful: super friendly and always available to help us out. The room is spacious and practical. Parking is very easy in the entry and premisses of the hotel.
- Great room with kitchen facility. We had our own kettle, but there were plates, pots, cups, cutlery etc there. Parking was underneath and secure, straight down in the lift. Reception very helpful.
- The room and staff/receptionist were Excellent !
- Great staff, 20m walk to the center, free parking in front of the reception. Loved the free fruit on the reception. Good breakfast
- the rooms are spatious and clean
Hotel Las Moreras
Surrounded by trees and gardens, this hotel is set 650 feet from the River Bernesga and 2.5 mi from León. It offers free parking and rooms with free Wi-Fi.All rooms at Moreras are soundproofed, and have wooden floors and a safe. The private bathroom is equipped with a hairdryer.Las Moreras features a café, open all day from 07.30 until 00.00. It also has a restaurant with an outdoor terrace overlooking the garden.The Moreras Hotel has a tour desk and can offer information on León and the surrounding area. Guests can enjoy trips to the Valporquero Caves and San Emiliana Valley.
- Not bed location if you travelling by car and want to visit Leon
- Restaurant staff very helpful and attentive, as were the bar staff. Meal was excellent.
- En general,,todo,,atencion instalaciones,tranquilidad,buffet,
- The hotel was “Ok”. It was close enough to the center of town. But for 60$ per night yout get what you pay for. The breakfast was very good.
- The room and bathroom were large though the bathroom smelt quite damp, but it did have a hairdryer. Bed was comfortable and the room was quiet as it was located at the back of the hotel overlooking the gardens. The breakfast was reasonable as ham and cheese were offered as well as the toast/croissant and cakes, plus fruit juice & tea & coffee. More was on offer at the weekend, but maybe this was because there was a wedding on Saturday with many wedding guests in residence. We had a plato combinado meal one night in the hotel bar which was good. Plenty of free parking on site.
Abad San Antonio
This modern hotel is located in the Inmaculada district of León, 1.2 mi from the town center. It offers secured parking at an extra cost, air-conditioned rooms with a flat-screen TV and free WiFi.The rooms at Abad San Antonio feature parquet floors and stylish décor with soft tones. Each one has a private bathroom with a hairdryer.The San Antonio’s restaurant serves traditional Leonese food, using seasonal produce. There is also a café-bar serving drinks and light meals throughout the day.Located 8 minutes’ drive away, León Cathedral is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. You can drive to León Airport in 20 minutes.
- My husband had been admitted to hospital & the hotel was opposite. The staff at the hotel, whilst maintaining a professional approach were kind and extremely helpful, nothing was too much trouble. Also I speak little Spanish but communication was no problem as all the staff spoke English.
- Airy, roomy and smart hotel. The staff were very pleasant and helpful. Very nice, plentiful breakfast. Clean and comfortable room with effective and quiet AC. Well stocked bathroom with shower over bath. Nice breakfast included in the price.
- Top of the line modern hotel with excellent staff. All friendly and cooperative. Not in the center what I was looking for.
- The staff are friendly efficient and helpful, rooms comfortable and spotless, food is excellent eat as much as you want, would recommend this hotel to anybody, well worth the money.
- A normal business hotel for a quick stop over. It is not close to the center but it is comfortable and fairly clean.
Located 5 minutes’ drive from the center of León, this elegant hotel offers a seasonal outdoor pool surrounded by gardens. The Santiago León includes a gym, paddle court, and free WiFi.The spacious rooms at the Santiago León come with a small balcony, air conditioning, a mini-bar and flat-screen satellite TV. The private bathroom is fitted with a hairdryer.León offers stunning countryside, mountains and picturesque villages. The tour desk can arrange excursions and provide information on the area.Santiago León’s cafeteria serves buffet breakfast. Dinner is available in the restaurant.The hotel is set within Parque Rey Ordoño, close to the city’s university, the university hospital, the MUSAC Museum and shopping centers. León Cathedral, San Marcos Convent and the Barrio Húmedo district are within 5 minutes’ drive of the Santiago.León’s train and railway stations are approximately 10 minutes’ drive from the hotel, while the airport is 5 mi away. Buses to the city center leave from just outside the hotel, and there is outdoor parking on site.
The good part is the pool, decently clean and a lovely refreshment in hot summer days. During our stay it was not even that overcrowded.
The room is large and there is a lot of space, and the parking is free of charge.
- Room was nice. Effective air conditioning. Swimming pool.
- The very large room with air conditioning, the drink offered when we arrived, the piece of furniture to put our luggage on, the large bathroom with a real bath that we could use. The swimming-pool. The restaurant, where we had a convenient meal after hours driving.
- We are traveling by car so easy drive to León and free onsite parking. Nice pool: bring your suit! Staff helpful. Room good size, airco and windows open. Quiet. Would stay again.
Clean and modern rooms with nice bathroom. Efficiënt and friendly staff. Recommand the tostadas for breakfast in the bar.
Old city centre is not far. This hotel is best suited for people travelling by car
- The good part is the pool, decently clean and a lovely refreshment in hot summer days. During our stay it was not even that overcrowded.
Hospederia Rincon De Leon
Hospederia Rincon De Leon is located in the Leon City Center district in León, 650 feet from Leon Cathedral.Hospederia Rincon De Leon features free WiFi throughout the property. A flat-screen TV is provided. There is a shared lounge at the property.Guests can obtain a Pilgrim’s Passport at the property.San Isidoro Church is 1,300 feet from Hospederia Rincon De Leon, while San Marcos Convent is 0.7 mi from the property.
- Extremely good value for money. The host gives you a map explaining the different tapas specialities in the area. He doesn’t speak English but still an effective commutator if you know a little bit of Spanish. Extremely central location in the old city. Not luxurious but perfect for a quick stay.
- Very friendly and super helpful receptionist. We enjoyed our stay very much. Location of this hostel is super central. It’s really great value for money
- Fantástic welcome and so friendly and helpful. Clean and comfortable
- A little hard to find but great value and location. The manager was very very helpful and attentive to our needs. Hidden gem I’d say
- The owner was extremely helpful. Gave lots of information about places to dine and places to visit. Provided map and marked all info on it and listed recommended restaurants on reverse side. Also put us in a room on the quiet side of the building so we could sleep better because there was a Fiesta on while we were there!
Top Hotels In Onzonilla Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Onzonilla Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Onzonilla Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Onzonilla Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!