10 Best Hotels To Stay In Ons-en-Bray Picardy – Top Hotel Reviews
Ons-en-Bray Picardy is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Ons-en-Bray Picardy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ons-en-Bray Picardy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ons-en-Bray Picardy. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Ons-en-Bray Picardy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Ons-en-Bray Picardy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Ons-en-bray Picardy:
Hotel de la Cathedrale
One of our best sellers in Beauvais! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel de la Cathedrale offers accommodations in Beauvais, just 24 miles from Chantilly.The rooms include a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Each room includes a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is concierge services at the property.Forges-les-Eaux is 27 miles from Hotel de la Cathedrale, and Senlis is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Beauvais Tille Airport, 2.5 miles from the property.
- Great hotel, Helpful staff. Adequate amenities as promised. Staff helped to book an early morning taxi to Airport.
- The hotel manager is extremely gentil, helpful, and welcoming, the room is very clean and modern (there is an eletric blackout curtain that is a plus), bathroom seems to have been renovated, breakfast is great and location is perfect, just behind the Cathedral, in a 3 minute-walk distance. I recommend it!
- Great location – warm greeting and proprietor was very understanding when I got confused with the simple door entry system!
- Perfect location extremely close to cathedral, shopping, food, and adorable town square. The hotel managers were kind (even tho I speak NO french), attentive, and helpful. The breakfast was good serving yogurt, cheeses, delicious breads, jams, cereal, etc. Coffee was excellent. Dining room was artsy, colorful, and uplifting. Would definitely return! Highly recommend. BTW, I was on business travel.
- Good friendly service ,good helpfull staff, and a good clean neat room.
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hôtel Victor offers accommodations in Beauvais, just 24 miles from Chantilly. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Every room has a private bathroom equipped with a shower.Forges-les-Eaux is 27 miles from Hôtel Victor, and Senlis is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Beauvais Tille Airport, 2.5 miles from Hôtel Victor.
- The rooms are above a restaurant , very interesting set up! Very clean and comfortable
- The hotel is very central and within walking distant from the train station which is amazing.
- Nice view from the window onto the town square & Mairie.
- The location of this hotel was perfect for someone like me who was passing through. It’s less than 10 minutes’ walk to the station and the airport bus (€1!) runs from the hotel de ville bus stop, two minutes walk across the square. Beauvais is a town that goes to sleep early, so even though it is above a bar, the rooms were quiet. The shutters keps the light out and the quality of sleep was good. The decor is somewhat faded but perfectly clean and fine for a room that you’re just passing through. Rooms at the front have a view of the square. Rooms at the back have a view of the cathedral.
- The location is perfect! Near to the center square and airport buses. It’s also a bar.
Hotel du Cygne
Hotel du Cygne offers accommodations in Beauvais.The rooms come with a TV. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.There is an ATM at the property.Chantilly is 24 miles from Hotel du Cygne, and Forges-les-Eaux is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Beauvais Tille Airport, 2.5 miles from the property.
- Friendly owner. White cotton sheets. Extra pillows in the cupboard.
- Good location, and a good pick for an early flight at Paris Beauvais. The breakfast was early enough for the flight
- I wish they place 2 large towels in the bathroom. Due to holiday all the restaurants were closed.
- The receptionist was very friendly and tried to satisfy our requests. He changed the room, as per our request and gave us all informatiion necessary for day after flight. Position of hotel ok.
The hotel was adequate
I had to leave at 6 am so got no breakfssr
This charming 3-star hotel is ideally located just 5 minutes from the center of the city of Beauvais, right across from the SNCF station which provides good access to the airport.All the guest rooms come with a private bathroom, a flat-screen TV and free Wi-Fi access. They are decorated in a bright, contemporary style.Every morning a breakfast buffet is served in the light, spacious lounge room. The hotel bar, the Bulldog Cafe serves a range of cocktails and also offers room service.Guests can visit the Saint Pierre Cathedral and are close to the city’s central sites. Private parking is available on site
- Lovely area, bedroom was a great size spotless clean
- It’s very nice staff to meet us in the reception. The room was clean and had nice view to the street. Very comfortable bed. We found nice gift in the room then we came – the bottles of water . After long trip by planes we were enjoying this small gift! Thank you for everything! And we recommended this place for everyone! It’s good location from airport…
- The location was brilliant, not far from the airport and directly across from the train station. It was clean, tidy and stylish. The staff were pleasant and helpful and the breakfast was good.
- Rooms were obviously very nice originally and staff very helpful. It is situated opposite SNCF station and 5-10 minutes walk from town centre. There is a bus from outside the train station to the airport which only costs one euro. Cafe/bar on ground floor.
- Beds very comfortable with lots of towels. Snacks & bottled water left in room was a bonus after a long journey. Really Lovely family room with fun bunk beds.
Inter-Hotel Beauvais City Hôtel
The City Hotel is located a mile from Beauvais Airport. It offers soundproofed rooms equipped with a flat-screen satellite TV, a private bathroom and free Wi-Fi access.Guests at the City Hotel can enjoy access to a snooker room and a pretty outdoor patio.The City Hotel provides free private parking and is an ideal base for exploring the Picardie region. The hotel is 5 minutes from the entrance to highway A16 and Paris is a one hour drive away.
- Good value for money. A short taxi ride from the airport
- The staff is very nice, and the value is very good.
- Close to Beauvais Airport (2km). In front of the hotel you’ll find 3 restaurants.
- Great staff! They had an electricity issue on the second night and did not panic. They were great
- Nice clean room and bathroom with bath. Possibility to make tea and coffee in room. Warm room.
Campanile Hotel Beauvais
One of our top picks in Beauvais.Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Campanile Hotel Beauvais offers accommodations in Beauvais. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a TV. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Chantilly is 21 miles from Campanile Hotel Beauvais, and Forges-les-Eaux is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Beauvais Tille Airport, 3.7 miles from Campanile Hotel Beauvais.
- It was clean and presentable, the receptionist seemed miserable at first, but turned out to be very nice
- I appreciated the staff, they did their best to accommodate us even though we didn’t speak any French.
- Good breakfast, cosy place and nice room, comfy bed and a BATH! Very nice evening there
- Friendly staff, close from the airport and good value.
- Price but in reality it was a false saving as I hated the room and hotel
Hôtel balladins Beauvais
One of our top picks in Beauvais.Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Hôtel balladins Beauvais offers accommodations in Beauvais, just 21 miles from Chantilly. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.A TV with satellite channels is available.Forges-les-Eaux is 29 miles from Hôtel balladins Beauvais, and Senlis is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Beauvais Tille Airport, 3.7 miles from the property.
- Staff very nice and helpful, bus to airport just down the road from hotel, buses into centre very near,
- Good location for a one night stop. Restaurants within easy walk of the hotel.
- Very nice hotel recommen is my first time here and I will come back
- Helpful staff booked us a taxi for the early flight.
- Good place for a night before a flight. if it’s Sunday, nothing to so around, everything is closed 🙁
Kyriad Beauvais Sud
One of our best sellers in Beauvais! This Kyriad hotel is just a 15 minute drive from Beauvais Airport and a 5 minute drive from Beauvais town center and train station. It features a terrace, and free Wi-Fi is provided in the soundproof rooms.The air-conditioned rooms each have a TV and facilities for making tea and coffee. The private bathrooms have a shower.You can enjoy a drink at the bar and enjoy a range of dishes at the restaurant. Packed lunches are also available, and a buffet breakfast is prepared every morning.Free private parking is available on site.
- I liked the room we stayed in was really comfortable
- Standard hotel. Has a room and a shower, not much going on. Hotel staff very unprofessional. I stored my bike in the conference room and I am sure there was contraband on the table when we entered.
- Loved the breakfast, would have liked a choice of halal meat
Good location for an early flight
Kfc , mcdonalds , buffalo grill , courte paille , auchan , carrefour at less than 5 minutes walk.
So close to the motorway, easy to find. For an overnight stay on a long journey this could not be beaten at the price. Very clean, warm room. Lovely waitress for evening meal, which was well priced but not haute cuisine.
No idea of the surrounding area as we treated it as an overnight break and made straight for the motorway in the morning after a good, varied breakfast.
B&B Hôtel BEAUVAIS
Featuring free WiFi, B&B Hôtel BEAUVAIS offers accommodations in Beauvais. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a flat-screen TV with cable channels. All rooms have a private bathroom.Chantilly is 22 miles from B&B Hôtel BEAUVAIS , and Forges-les-Eaux is 29 miles from the property. Beauvais Tille Airport is 3.7 miles away.
- Everything was great, fast wifi, clean room and bed. Great spots for outlets and lots of them. We got to the hotel after the staff left and it was interesting to use the outside system to pay and get our access key to the door of the building and the room.
- Great for one night stop over. Which is exactly what it’s designed for.
- Not luxury but very good quality for low price. The hotel was very clean, freshly redecorated. Nice family room. 5 minutes drive from Beauvais airport.
- Very good value for money. We sleeped 4 with 60 euros. Very clean for this price, Linen, towels and furniture in very good condition.
Proximite de l’aeroport du Beauvais Tille
Premiere Classe Beauvais
Premiere Classe Beauvais offers accommodations in Beauvais. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room has a flat-screen TV. Each room includes a private bathroom.Chantilly is 22 miles from Premiere Classe Beauvais, and Forges-les-Eaux is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Beauvais Tille Airport, 3.7 miles from Premiere Classe Beauvais.
- Great location, not so far to airport, a few restaurants next to place and a large shopping center, as well as a small forest where you can go for a walk.
We arrived at the hotel late. We travellled since early morning. Front door of hotel locked. Rang emergency number. Were replied to by woman in rude manner. She came to door shouted something incomprehensible and slamed door shut. We had to ring this woman again to get info re entry
Male atttendent in morning was polite and helpful
- Is ok if it just for 1 night as is closed to the airport.
- Exceptional cleanliness ! The rooms are small but pleasent and well organized ! The nearby restaurant where they offere 15% discount is a nice restaurant with good deals ! Free parking – for 10 E you can leave the car there for a week. Breakfast tipe “all you can eat” at 5 E … I kindly recommend !
- Compared with the previous place we had stayed in (which was quite unpleasant) this property exceeded my expectations. My friend and I payed only 5 euro extra than the last hotel we were in (where bathrooms and toilets were communal) and we got a private bathroom which, people, really makes a difference. It’s funny how we can appreciate something so simple only when we experience the absence of it :). For the emergency situation we were in (our cancelled flight) and our low budget the place was fine. I’d say it would suit solo travelers or a couple of friends on adventure (not good for romantic getaways). It could also be handy for people driving long distance – could serve as a quick pit-stop.
Top Hotels In Ons-en-bray Picardy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Ons-en-Bray Picardy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Ons-en-Bray Picardy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Ons-en-Bray Picardy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!