10 Best Hotels To Stay In Onlay Burgundy – Top Hotel Reviews
Onlay Burgundy is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Onlay Burgundy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Onlay Burgundy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Onlay Burgundy. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Onlay Burgundy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Onlay Burgundy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Onlay Burgundy:
Hotel Restaurant du Lion d’Or
Hotel Restaurant du Lion d’Or is located in Château-Chinon, just 29 miles from Avallon. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Sainte-Marie is 24 miles from Hotel du Lion dOr, and Vézelay is 29 miles away.
- The owner was helpful and friendly but is obviously over worked and needs help.
- Meals are great. We had a very good dinner and accommodation.
The proprietors enthusiasm like I’ve never seen before. Francoise Miterand lived here for 40 years in Chateau Chinon, The Marie and colourful water fountains just a stone throw from the hotel, I didn’t ask for the tour but could not refuse.
Room was good size with roll down shutters.
I also asked for early breakfast on Sunday morning 07:30 excellent service basic but good start to the day, coffee and croissant jam.
- The location in the town is great. The parking is right outside the hotel and free.
- L’accueil, le repas, l’ambiance, la chambre, le petit déjeuner
Logis Au Vieux Morvan
Featuring free WiFi and a seasonal outdoor pool, Logis Au Vieux Morvan offers accommodations in Château-Chinon. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. Every room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is luggage storage space at the property.Avallon is 29 miles from Logis Au Vieux Morvan, and Sainte-Marie is 24 miles from the property.
- The region is wonderful- very beautiful and picturesque. The staff was very helpful and nice. The food in the restaurant was very good and not expensive.
- Really good breakfast. Nice large bed. Good evening meal. Extra pillows.
- It was okay overall but it was a 2star so we should not expect more.
- Location is outstanding and the food was good too.
This was a return visit for us. Very charming setting. Not the best parking, try to find a space in the road as the car park is very steep. Friendly reception and we were taken up to our room, a larger double with a single bed in it. Unfortunately the bed and pillows were not comfortable, the bed being soft, the pillows lumpy and the duvet plain weird, lumps of filling in pockets. Such a shame as our previous visit was much better.
Very small showroom but it did the job.
We dined in the restaurant on hake. Perfectly adequate but uninspiring and a fondant with was more brioche than cake. Nonetheless very tasty.
Would still recommend but not as highly
Hotel Bristol Thermal
This hotel is located in Thermes de Saint-Honoré-les-Bains Park, in the Bourgogne region. It offers free Wi-Fi access in public areas and in some rooms, a terrace with sunbeds, chairs and tables and a fitness room.With garden views, all the heated rooms at Hotel Bristol Thermal feature a flat-screen TV and a wardrobe. A bathroom with a bath or shower is also available.Guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast every morning in the dining room or in the comfort of the rooms. The hotel’s restaurant is open 7/7 and offers views of the park and serves French cuisine.This hotel is 2,150 feet from Le Vegas Casino and 2.3 miles from Préporché. There is a swimming pool and a sauna in the area.
- The hostess was superb and the hotel charming in a lovely park setting. Location next to thermal baths and spa was so interesting. Little gem of a place; near ancient archaeological museum and site of Bibracte and WWII French resistance museum.
- Chambre propre, cadre dans un très beau parc arboré, calme environnant.
Hôtel de cure de 1930 en réfection progressive. La rénovation conserve heureusement l’esprit des lieux (chambres très grandes, éventuellement communicantes, belle hauteur sous plafond, beaux placards en boiseries…).
Beaucoup de charme dans cet ancien palace, allié à un accueil familial.
Cuisine correcte, meilleure que ce que nous attendions, mais sans grand choix et un peu chère.
- Très bon dîner. Personnel et direction très sympathique et à l’écoute.
- Personnel sympa mais rapport qualité prix n y était pas!
Hôtel du Morvan
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Hôtel du Morvan offers accommodations in Luzy, just 19 miles from Autun. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms feature views of the garden or city. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Paray-le-Monial is 24 miles from Hôtel du Morvan, and Le Creusot is 22 miles away.
- The room was clean and comfortable and the staff were nice.
- Very nice receptioniste very clean and very good breakfast
- Chambre très propre et fonctionnelle. Petit déjeuner très bon, produits frais. Personnel très accueillant.
- Moderne et confortable. Diner sur place côté bistrot vraiment excellent, le vin également.
- de ligging en makkelijk toegang tot alle ruimtes in het gebouw
Auberge Du Bon Coin
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the garden, Auberge Du Bon Coin is located in Moulins-Engilbert. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.Nevers is 31 miles from Auberge Du Bon Coin, and Sainte-Marie is 20 miles away.
- The ambiance was very “French countryside” and the Madame was charming and friendly and funny. Dinner was delicious in a cosy dining room with other clients from the town.
- établissement original quelques petit soucis avec l’eau chaude sinon une proprio qui fait au mieux un peu cher
- Très bon accueil patronne très sympa maison rustique on se sent à la campagne bel environnement très bonne literie ambiance cosi
BON ACCUEIL ET BONNE TABLE POUR LE SOIR UNE BONNE SOIREE ETAPE
- La proximité du centre village et le fait d’avoir une salle de bain privative
Entrepôt de la Gare
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Entrepôt de la Gare offers accommodations in Montaron, just 30 miles from Moulins. Free private parking is available on site.A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. All rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Nevers is 28 miles from Entrepôt de la Gare, and Sainte-Marie is 20 miles away.
- The big bonus of this place is definitely the host, Rob. I think it’s a kind of an art to have all well under controll and be super relaxed at the same time. There’s a bit of a bohemian atmosphere going on at the place. The building is an old train-warehouse of which the ground floor is left completely open. This with the huge porch creates such a lush and tranquil ambiance that it doesn’t matter you didn’t bring your tennis shoes to try out the court behind the hotel. You just want to sit with Simba the cat and sip cool white wine or stroll through the wild flowerfield. Perfect!
- Day 4 of cycling tour. What a gem! If peaceful is what you want then this is the spot. Just off the canal, easy to find. An old railway building that has become a project for the Dutch owner. Unusual is too mild a description. The room and shower were excellent but you have to climb a tight spiral metal staircase that is freestanding in the center of the room. Could be a problem for some but for us, just added to the charm. The work is obviously still evolving, the style I think is called shabby chic, old comfortable but mismatched chairs and sofas. Delicious evening meal on one verandah, breakfast next day on another. The owner is very welcoming and appears happy to share his little bit of heaven for a short time. I don’t think I have ever been anywhere so tranquil.
- Calme , nature, petit déjeuner avec des aliments de qualité, convivialité.
- coté atypique, conviviale. un regret : ne pas avoir profiter des rencontres musicales et de la cuisine. Nous reviendrons.
- L’accueil très sympathique, l’originalité des lieux, le dépaysement
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Hotel Fortin offers pet-friendly accommodations in Anost, just 29 miles from Avallon. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a private bathroom.You will find an ATM at the property.Autun is 13 miles from Hotel Fortin, and Le Creusot is 24 miles from the property.
- La situation au coeur du village. Propreté de la chambre.
Accueil gentil et serviable. Bonne qualité de la literie et du petit déjeuner.
Satisfait de pouvoir trouver encore un hôtel même modeste dans cette campagne à l’écart. Il participe à la vie du village d’Anost et nous également en l’acceptant tel quel.
Rapport qualité prix convenable.
- le lit confortable et le petit déjeuner avec orange pressée
- De kamer was wat gedateerd , maar netjes . De ligging was centraal voor wandelen en fietsen . Parking was privaat en ok . De verlichting was wat zwak voor mijn ogen om de planning van de volgende dag te maken . Het personeel was vriendelijk en behulpzaam .
Tout est typique ici : le village, l’hôtel, la famille Fortin. Nous avons été très bien accueillis. L’hébergement est certes vétuste, il aurait besoin de rafraichissement mais il est conforme à ce qui est annoncé. Le linge de maison est propre et bien blanc. Les hôtes sont très flexibles sur l’arrivée et le départ.
Les pizzas de Cendrine sont très bonnes.
Auberge de l’hotel de France
Located in Châtillon-en-Bazois, 24 miles from Nevers, Auberge de l’hotel de France features a restaurant and free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. Each room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Sainte-Marie is 11 miles from Auberge de l’hotel de France, and Vézelay is 29 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Au Foudre du bazois
Featuring free WiFi, a barbecue and a terrace, Au Foudre du bazois offers accommodations in Châtillon-en-Bazois.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax.You will find a gift shop at the property.The area is popular for fishing and hiking. Nevers is 24 miles from Au Foudre du bazois, and Sainte-Marie is 11 miles from the property.
Warm welcome from the owners with everything explained. At the time of booking we did not realise we would be serving ourselves the pre-booked evening meal. However, it was no issue and eating at a communal table was fine.
The bedroom was equipped to a high standard and comfortable.
Beautiful walk around the canal area and chateau gardens just 5 minutes away.
We enjoyed our stay – the hotel seems ideal for touring cyclists as their needs are specifically catered for and we would recommend to that group of people.
- The hosts were wonderful and went out of their way to help us get dry after a day of cycling in the rain.
- Good sized well renovated room with very good bathroom. Excellent breakfast. Good value for money. Most of all a very warm welcome.
Nagelnieuwe gîte. Alle comfort aanwezig. Je kan van de grond eten.
Tuin in aanbouw met enorme mogelijkheden. Fietsenbergplaats aanwezig.
Accueil très chaleureux , logement impeccable et vraiment bien équipé , idéalement situé pour les personnes désirant faire du vélo sur le canal.
Nous recommandons ce logement et nous reviendrons.
- Warm welcome from the owners with everything explained. At the time of booking we did not realise we would be serving ourselves the pre-booked evening meal. However, it was no issue and eating at a communal table was fine.
Le Relais des Lacs
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Le Relais des Lacs offers accommodations in Planchez, just 24 miles from Avallon. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Each room includes a private bathroom.Sainte-Marie is 27 miles from Le Relais des Lacs, and Vézelay is 26 miles from the property.
The staff were very helpful. The rooms although a bit small were what one expects from a 2 star
hotel basic but clean. The evening meals were exceptional, The setting was excellent; small village in the mountains , quiet, as described.
- Friendly people who spoke a little English. Good restaurant. Comfy bed.
- Vriendelijk personeel/eigenaars. Verzorgd ontbijt. Propere kamers. Heerlijk diner, voldoende keuze uit menu’s of à la carte. Centrale ligging in de Morvan, niet ver van het lac des settons. Ideaal om het gebied bvb met de motor te verkennen. Het hotel is immers ook erkend als ‘relais motard’. Er is privé parking voorzien om de motoren te plaatsen.
Le personnel très accueillant et sympa
Repas du soir excellent
- Hôtel très bien placé avec un restaurant vraiment top
- The staff were very helpful. The rooms although a bit small were what one expects from a 2 star
Top Hotels In Onlay Burgundy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Onlay Burgundy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Onlay Burgundy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Onlay Burgundy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!