10 Best Hotels To Stay In Oneux Picardy – Top Hotel Reviews
Oneux Picardy is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Oneux Picardy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Oneux Picardy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Oneux Picardy. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Oneux Picardy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Oneux Picardy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Oneux Picardy:
Hotel Ibis Budget Abbeville
Hotel Ibis Budget Abbeville offers accommodations in Abbeville.All rooms have a TV. All rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.Amiens is 24 miles from Hotel Ibis Budget Abbeville, and Saint-Valéry-sur-Somme is 12 miles from the property. Le Touquet Airport is 30 miles away.
- Standard Ibis, arrived very late, left very early. Convenient and easy to check in late
- Great value, close to motorway. Discount at local reataurants.
- The hotel was clean, warm and quiet. The receptionist was friendly, professional and helpful. The shower was spacious and the water lovely and hot. The breakfast was adequate.
- I think you more or less got what you paid for. Bed was fine. Breakfast wasn’t value for money
- This is a ‘budget’ hotel as it’s name suggests! However the room was very clean,with a comfortable bed and excellent shower. Location more industrial but only a 2 min drive to x3 restaurants. Ideal if a late arrival looking for an early start.
Le Relais De Risquetout
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Le Relais De Risquetout offers accommodations in Hem-Hardinval, just 19 miles from Amiens.Every room includes a flat-screen TV.Arras is 23 miles from Le Relais De Risquetout, and Saint-Valéry-sur-Somme is 30 miles from the property. Le Touquet Airport is 38 miles away.
- Nothing, it should not be on the booking.com sight. Basic is a generous description.
- This place is very basic – but then again, it does not pretend to be anything it isn’t. Room is clean and staff friendly and helpful enough BUT it is more geared to passing commercial drivers than anything else. Shower rooms are seperate from bedrooms and the loo is, shall we say, “functional”. For an en route overnight stay, this place works. You need to speak French!
- Convivial, simple, chaleureux. Un restaurant qui fait du maison et du bon.
- Bien dans l ensemble,chambre propre, couchage correct ,mais les wc dans la chambre, un peu haut et étroit. Les douches en face de la chambre mais spacieuses.
Le petit-déjeuner était très bien.
Les douches sont bien équipés
One of our top picks in Abbeville.Just 1 miles from the A16 highway and 1.5 miles from the center of Abbeville, this ibis is in the Somme department. It offers an on-site restaurant with a large outdoor terrace and guest rooms with free Wi-Fi access.A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is provided in each guest room at the ibis Abbeville. Each room also has a private bathroom with a shower.Breakfast is available daily in the light and airy restaurant. Guests can also enjoy a range of drinks from the bar.The Abbeville Train Station is 2 miles from the ibis Abbeville. Somme Bay is 12 miles away and there is free private parking on site.
Really nice pub a short distance over the road, bakery, and close to motorway.
About 1 hr 20 mins to Tunnel.
Comfortable bed, very clean.
Allow pets but charge extra..
- The location. Breakfast. Comfortable room. Generous sized shower.
- Relatively convenient location and good parking facilities
- Room nice & warm, comfortable beds & although we were the only people in for dinner the service was first class.
- The staff were friendly and helpful. Bed was very comfortable.
- Really nice pub a short distance over the road, bakery, and close to motorway.
Le Relais Vauban
Le Relais Vauban is located in Abbeville, 31 miles from Le Touquet-Paris-Plage and 25 miles from Amiens.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. The rooms have a private bathroom.Saint-Valéry-sur-Somme is 11 miles from Le Relais Vauban, and Le Crotoy is 12 miles away. The nearest airport is Le Touquet Airport, 30 miles from Le Relais Vauban.
- Well located and staff very friendly. Great location.
- Staff/owner very friendly and helpful. Nice breakfast. Good location
- Excellent value breakfast. Good location with free, on street parking and near to good restaurants. A great location for an overnight stay en route to the Channel ports and the major road.
- Used this place as a late night stop on the way south from the Tunnel. Easy to find, basic, small rooms and no-one on reception after 9pm. We telephoned for a code to enter the building and we left at 6.30am the following day, again before reception staff arrived. Room was noisy as overlooked the Main Street, but acceptable for cost and convenience.
- Good location and really friendly owner. Had breakfast (not included) and perfectly good continental. Beds comfortable and good place for an overnight stay.
l’AERODROME DE LA BAIE DE SOMME
Located in Buigny-Saint-Maclou, 28 miles from Le Touquet-Paris-Plage, l’AERODROME DE LA BAIE DE SOMME features a sun terrace and views of the garden. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Car rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Amiens is 27 miles from l’AERODROME DE LA BAIE DE SOMME, and Saint-Valéry-sur-Somme is 9 miles from the property. Le Touquet Airport is 27 miles away.
- A group of 15 of us had a fantastic weekend stay here. The rooms are motel-style but fabulous: very clean room, bed was extremely comfortable and spacious, great temperature control, views of the aerodrome, large shower with plenty of hot water. The windows had electric blinds plus curtains, ensuring a good night’s sleep. We had dinner in the restaurant both nights and the food was stunning – you would have to go a long way to find a restaurant as good. It was a great base for exploring places like Eu and St Valery sur Somme – very easy access to the main routes but the hotel was very quiet. One of our group was using a walking stick and on arrival was immediately offered the room with disabled facilities, close to reception. A big thank you to François and all the staff who looked after us so well and made our stay so enjoyable.
- Pleasant, quiet location, ideally suited for a short trip to Calais the following day to return to the UK. The staff were friendly and helpful. The evening meal was extremely good with an acceptable wine list. Breakfast was typically French.
- Easy access Room perfect with a dog.quiet location.
- Unusual hotel, just off autoroute, good for crossing Channel. Nice big bed. Super clean and fresh room. Very welcoming host/owner. Excellent dinner and wine choices. Dogs allowed in resto.
Warm welcome from the owner. Excellent evening meal. Room overlooking the airfield and car parking in front of room door.
The room was comfortable and warm – the bathroom was a decent size with large shower.
Hotel is extremely pet friendly.
Mercure Abbeville Centre – Porte de La Baie de Somme
In the heart of Abbeville, this elegant red brick hotel is a classic example of Ponthieu architecture and offers stylish and well-furnished accommodations.Mercure Abbeville Centre – Porte de La Baie de Somme is fully air-conditioned and offers contemporary rooms including 3 rooms with access for guests with reduced mobility. Each room has a private bathroom with either a bathtub or shower.You can enjoy meals in the on-site restaurant, or relax with a refreshing drink from the bar. Additional facilities include a 24-hour front desk, a private parking lot and meeting rooms.Gateway to one of the most beautiful bays in France, the Bay of the Somme, Abbeville is 28 miles from Amiens and 62 miles from the English Channel.
Clean room with excellent beds. Good breakfast and super dinner and wine.
Breakfast rapid was good value.
The quality of service was exceptional . Bar was fun.
- Perfect location and plenty of free parking. Dinner in the hotel restaurant was also very good.
- Rooms and accommodation excellent. Receptionist excellent.
- Hotel was nice, but a little expensive for what you got.
- There was a restaurant in the hotel that was open on a Sunday evening- which is quite rare in France.
- Clean room with excellent beds. Good breakfast and super dinner and wine.
Brasserie Des Sangliers
Located in Crécy-en-Ponthieu, 23 miles from Le Touquet-Paris-Plage, Brasserie Des Sangliers features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms have views of the garden or city. Every room has a private bathroom.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. Amiens is 31 miles from Brasserie Des Sangliers, and Saint-Valéry-sur-Somme is 12 miles away. The nearest airport is Le Touquet Airport, 22 miles from Brasserie Des Sangliers.
- The room was small but comfortable and good budget accomodation
Super welcoming staff and lovely home cooked dinner . Excellent value simple menu . The rabbit was delicious.
The room was basic but clean and the beds were comfortable. It was quiet being at the back overlooking the garden.
- Welcome is superb with madam just so friendly. The breakfast is absolutely superb with more than you could ever which in a French hotel. The evening meal is rustic and very enjoyable, not fine dining, just homely and delicious.
- Very helpful staff. Friendly and accommodating. Cooked a child friendly alternative as ours didn’t like the options on the menu.
Great athmosphere and staff was very friendly
Restaurant was very good
Château de Noyelles – Baie de Somme
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Château de Noyelles – Baie de Somme offers accommodations in Noyelles-sur-Mer. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Le Touquet-Paris-Plage is 24 miles from Château de Noyelles – Baie de Somme, and Saint-Valéry-sur-Somme is 3.5 miles away. The nearest airport is Le Touquet Airport, 23 miles from the property.
The look of the Château de Noyelle that we were led to believe we
were staying in but were not!! Read the description in its
entirety, be Warned
- We liked the modern décor of the entrance area and the helpful reception staff. No forbidding formal reception counter. Although the hotel does not have its own parking, it was easy to park outside to check in and unload, then parked in an underground car park just around the corner for just €7.
- wonderful update elegant small chateau hotel, careful service, very comfortable large bed, superb linen, good bathroom, excellent btreakfast, no dinner but short distance to seaside restaurants and seafood in St Valery. an idea stopping point 60 minutes from Calais, for anyone driving north or south!
Very nice place with a
The decoration is great and the food really good.
For breakfast, we had apple juice & honey from the property
- The bed was extremely large and comfortable. The Manageress and staff were delightful.
- The look of the Château de Noyelle that we were led to believe we
L’Hôtel Restaurant Du Canard
L’Hôtel Restaurant Du Canard is located in Hangest-sur-Somme, just 12 miles from Amiens. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Each room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Saint-Valéry-sur-Somme is 24 miles from L Hotel Restaurant Canard, and Le Crotoy is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Beauvais Tille Airport, 36 miles from L’Hôtel Restaurant Du Canard.
The restaurant food was superb. Dinner and Breakfast were well above average.
A kettle was provided in the room. Good wi-fi.
- Food was very good, quality breakfast. Family room for 5 was spotless, spacious, and modern.
- Very modern logis, and well up to the Logis standard. Excellent evening meal.
- This is a very nice small hotel with an excellent restaurant. We had a super dinner and a lovely Continental breakfast. Our room was very spacious, as was the en suite bathroom, all recently refurbished to a good standard. Parking was easy and free. The couple who ran the place were very friendly and both appeared to appreciate our rather pathetic school French!!
- Really warm welcome in this lovely, family run hotel. The hosts are tremendous and I’d say it’s one of the best steak and frites I’ve ever tasted. Big bedrooms, I’d recommend Room 2 which has a huge balcony. Beautiful village too steeped in history.
- The restaurant food was superb. Dinner and Breakfast were well above average.
Hotel Les Pilotes
One of our top picks in Saint-Valery-sur-Somme.Showcasing a terrace and views of the sea, Hotel Les Pilotes is located in Saint-Valéry-sur-Somme. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms have a TV. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Le Touquet-Paris-Plage is 23 miles from Hotel Les Pilotes, and Dieppe is 31 miles from the property. Le Touquet Airport is 23 miles away.
- This is our third stay each one as good if not better than the last. The staff are delightful.
- We booked in here for a stopover day on the way to Normandy. I’d heard St Valery was a lovely town and it was – beautiful in fact! Such a lovely place to while away some hours. We were here is low season, before the Easter rush and we booked the good value room with no view. Because it was so quiet they upgraded us to an Estaury view. Wow. It was amazing. In the day you can see over to Le Crotoy, at night you can see so many stars and the wind farms flashing. I woke up to see the sunrise over the marshes and as the tide came in we watched seals bobbing up in the water. I could have sat all day watching the view. Anyway, it’s probably good business for them because we’d love to come back and when we do we won’t hesitate to book the room with the view.
- Great location room overlooking the estuary. Very clean and modern. Surrounded with a great selection of restaurants and café/bars.
- The decoration of the room was nice, view on the baie was a nice surprise, for the price i’ve payed, we were not supposed to get a room with a view. A room with a view was available and we got it, which was a nice intention.
- The position and service were very good but parking was far away from the hotel
Top Hotels In Oneux Picardy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Oneux Picardy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Oneux Picardy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Oneux Picardy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!