10 Best Hotels To Stay In Oneida New York State – Top Hotel Reviews
Oneida New York State is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Oneida New York State. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Oneida New York State. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Oneida New York State. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Oneida New York State right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Oneida New York State with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Oneida New York State:
Super 8 Oneida Verona
Super 8 Oneida Verona offers accommodations in Oneida.Every room includes a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.There is a shops at the property.Syracuse is 25 miles from Super 8 Oneida Verona, and Rome is 14 miles away. The nearest airport is Hancock Airport, 23 miles from the property.
- Well..there was a bug crawling on the ceiling and the hotel is full of smoke ven in a non smoking room
- The rooms were very accessible to both front/rear doors The rooms were warm and comfortable!
- Better than most hotels of this caliber and age. Fair price, clean and pleasant decor. Everything in the room worked, along with the Wi-Fi. I never rely on free bare minimal breakfast offerings, but the coffee was good. In a pinch you might be able to get by with cereal, waffles, toast and sweet rolls.
- Clean , comfortable quiet room, staff was friendly.
- Room was dirty, smelled like marijuana, not enough blankets and pillows
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Verona
Guest rooms at this Verona, New York motel include 32-inch flat-screen TVs and free Wi-Fi. The motel includes a gym and is adjacent to the Turning Stone Casino.The modern rooms at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Verona provide coffee facilities and window seating. Guests can make free local and long distance calls in the U.S. from all rooms.A business center and laundry facilities are available at the motel. The spacious lobby features a flat-screen TV.Verona Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham is minutes from Interstate 90 and 8 miles from the Boxing Hall of Fame. Sylvan Beach and Lake are 12 miles from the motel.
- quick continental breakfast. no eggs (except hardboiled) and meats. It was adequate, and expected.
- . Bed was comfortable. Everything was clean. Staff was nice.
- The room was clean, comfortable, and quiet. Check in was quick and easy. Breakfast was good and the area was clean. Overall, an excellent experience. Will stay here again.
- Hotel was clean and half the price for a meeting at turning stone casino.
- It was very clean and the staff was nice. Also it’s an excellent location to Turning Stone. Free coffee 24 hrs was definitely a big plus.
La Quinta Inn & Suites Verona
Verona La Quinta Inn and Suites is a 15 minute drive to the International Boxing Hall of Fame. The hotel has an indoor pool and offers free Wi-Fi to guests.There is an on-site fitness center and business center. Fax and photocopying services are available. There is a hot tub near by the pool.Each room is decorated in warm colors and comes with a flat-screen cable TV, refrigerator and private bathroom.La Quinta Inn and Suites Verona is less than one mile from the Turning Stone Resort and Casino and is a 15 minute drive from the racetrack and casino at Vernon Downs.
- It was just a really beautiful hotel and the bathroom was gorgeous!
- Shuttle to Turning Stone was good. *IF* the room had been quiet, it would have been just fine, too!
- We had dirty comforters. They were full of stains and when we told the person at the desk he rude and not helpful. A security worker found us clean bedding and brought it to us. The manager the next morning was very apologetic.
- The parking lot was hard to get out of and an employee helped push us out
- The best and most friendly staff I have ever encountered. The hotel is first rate . I would recommend this to anyone traveling. We had the best experience we have ever had at any hotel.
Days Inn Canastota/Syracuse
Located just off Interstate 90, this Canastota, New York hotel is directly across from the Boxing Hall of Fame. It features free Wi-Fi access in every room and a daily continental breakfast.The Days Inn Canastota/Syracuse boasts rooms with cable TV and coffee-making facilities. Select rooms have a microwave and a refrigerator. They are all decorated in bright colors and wood furnishings.Laundry facilities are available to use at the Syracuse Days Inn. The front desk is available 24-hours and offers daily newspapers.Syracuse city center is 25 miles away . Verona Beach State Park is a 10 minute drive from the hotel.
- It seems that they have new beds! Very comfortable
- desk staff was extremely helpful , couteous, and accomodating
- The accommodations were excellent. We got a good nights sleep, shower, and the temperature in the room was great.
- Front desk gentleman at night was very personable.
- The maid staff was very accommodating, especially Tina.
Fairfield Inn & Suites Verona
This hotel is less than one mile from I-95 and a 15-minute drive from Rome, NY. It offers a gym, indoor swimming pool and free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel.All air conditioned rooms come furnished with an arm-chair and work desk. Each unit has a private bathroom with a bathtub and hairdryer. There is a tea/coffeemaker and ironing facility.Fairfield Inn & Suites Verona features a well-equipped gym with modern cardio equipment. Guests can cool down afterwards in the indoor swimming pool.An extensive breakfast is served daily. In the evening, guests can enjoy food ordered from the local restaurant dinner delivery at the hotel’s spacious dining area. The 24-hour Market has vendor machines supplying snacks.The hotel is 12 miles from Verona Beach State Park on Oneida Lake. Pleasant Knolls Golf is just 2 miles away. Free on-site public parking is available.
- Everything was great, it always is. The staff is always friendly, the shuttle service to and from the casino is quick and reliable. Breakfast was delicious
- Clean rooms, pleasant, friendly staff. Will definitely stay there again!
- Upon arrival, the check in staff was super friendly. We booked a king room and as we entered the room it was a 2 queen bed room. We talked with the staff at the front ( Trish Buress) and she immediately apologized for the mix up and without hesitation she upgraded our room. The room was super clean, and the bed was very comfortable! Thank you Trish for making us feel welcome! This hotel offers complimentary shuttle service to Turning stone casino!
- Room was very clean, bed was comfortable. Breakfast was delicious.
- Breakfast was always good and filling. Casino shuttle service was excellent and public computer availability is always helpful. Staff is always friendly and helpful. The Pub next door was convenient and good and full of entertainment. It was also huge inside. Next two stores were Dunkin’ donuts and Liquor!
Quality Inn Rome
In downtown Rome and across from the Fort Stanwix National Monument, this Quality Inn features a seasonal outdoor pool and deck. Free Wi-Fi and an on-site restaurant are also available.A balcony, flat-screen TV and a fridge are found in each colorful room at the Quality Inn Rome. A microwave and a coffee maker are also included.Guests at the Rome Quality Inn are welcome to enjoy the fitness room and business center. Newspapers and an ATM are also available in the lobby.A Denny’s diner is open on the premises and serves meals 24 hours per day.Turning Stone Casino is 10 miles from the Quality Inn. Woods Valley Ski Area is 16 miles away.
- Room was large and up to date with retro style. Friendly check in and great greeting with comp water given.
- The room was beautiful, very clean, staff was amazing! Location perfect! The bed and pillows so comfy! This is the only place I stay at when I visit my home town!
- We needed extra space for family visiting Rome and this is very convenient
- The staff was friendly. I liked it cause Denny’s is right there.
- Easy to find, the gal who checked us in was friendly! The room was nice, grounds great!
Located in Rome, 13 miles from Utica, Relax Inn features free WiFi access and free private parking.Every room includes a TV.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Hancock Airport, 34 miles from the property.
- They did not offer the free breakfast because they were under “remodel”. It did not say that online when I booked.
- Pulling up, the outside was disconcerting, but I saw on the sign outside it said it was under new management and going through updates so I was hopeful. We had the King bed room and the room was surpisingly large with a loveseat and coffee table as well. It included all you would need (fridge/freezer, microwave, coffee pot, hair dryer and TV). There was a large mirrored closet as well and the bed was very comfortable. The staff was very friendly. The breakfast bar was closed for reconstruction so we didn’t get to try that, but it was the only inconvience. I did hear people talking next door late at night so the walls seem to be quite thin, but other than that we were very pleased with our stay and would definitely stay there again if we were in the area.
- I liked that it was a quick checking and a quick checkout.
- The room was freshly painted with new furniture and a comfortable mattress
- Very comfortable and clean, a good value. Pleasantly surprised. I would choose it again
Wingate by Wyndham Rome
Located in Rome in the region of New York State, 12 miles from Utica, Wingate by Wyndham Rome features a hot tub and fitness center.Certain accommodations have a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as skiing, biking and fishing. The hotel also provides car rental. Hancock Airport is 35 miles from the property.
- The room was very clean loved it. Would definitely stay again.
- Great breakfast. The room was large and comfortable. Once in the room we did not hear any other guests.
- Nice hotel and staff were very friendly and helpful. Continental breakfast was offered but by the time we were able to get up and around, it was cold. That is our fault, not theirs. Nice room, comfortable and safe. Small frig, microwave, safe in each room. Would definitely stay again!
- I was travelling with my family and we have booked two rooms on our way to Niagra. On way I have called called Wingate about late check in. I have requested them to book rooms next to each other. After check in we found both rooms were next to each other, very clean, quite and comfortable. We’ve left a ladies overcoat in closet and realized after couple of hours. We’ve called Wingate front office and made arrangement for a pick up time during our return journey. Staff was easy to communicate with and courteous through out this process.
- The beds were very comfortable, and the room was spacious.
Motel 6 Oriskany, Ny
Motel 6 Oriskany, Ny offers pet-friendly accommodations in Oriskany.All rooms have a TV with cable channels. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Rome is 6 miles from Hotel Oriskany, and Utica is 8 miles away. The nearest airport is Hancock Airport, 37 miles from Motel 6 Oriskany, Ny.
- bed was very comfortable. staff was very friendly and accomodating
- I liked that it was almost in the middle of no where. It was very quiet. The heater in the room was AMAZING! Great hot water and pressure. The room was clean. (A little weird smell when you first walked in, but after a little movement it disappeared!)
- I Loved My Stay. I Stay there for 2 days and it was amazing. Thank you for having me. I’ll be back soon in August.
- The motel was clean. The beds were firm, and it came with necessary amenities.
- It was clean, comfortable and the staff were nice.
Hampton Inn Rome
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hampton Inn Rome offers accommodations in Rome, just 13 miles from Utica.Certain accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Hancock Airport, 35 miles from Hampton Inn Rome.
- The room was clean and the refrigerator and microwave were nice extras
- Clean. Great beds. Easy access from the highway and waffle bar for hungry skiers! Loved it!
- I stay here often and it is very consistent. Always Clean and friendly.
- The room was very clean and very comfortable. The breakfast the morning after was very good when most hotels “include breakfast” it’s a contental breakfast this was not the case here.
- The front desk staff were so friendly. It was clean, comfortable and very extensive complimentary breakfast.
Top Hotels In Oneida New York State Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Oneida New York State to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Oneida New York State but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Oneida New York State. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!