10 Best Hotels To Stay In Ondres Aquitaine – Top Hotel Reviews
Ondres Aquitaine is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Ondres Aquitaine. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ondres Aquitaine. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ondres Aquitaine. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Ondres Aquitaine right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Ondres Aquitaine with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Ondres Aquitaine:
Inter-Hotel Bayonne Nord Le Lodge
Located in Ondres in the region of Aquitaine, 9 miles from Biarritz, Inter Hotel Le Lodge features a terrace and views of the pool. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is available.Saint-Jean-de-Luz is 17 miles from Inter Hotel Le Lodge, and Bayonne is 5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Anglet Airport, 8 miles from Inter Hotel Le Lodge.
It was very pleasant the bed was superking and oh so restful lovely soft pillows pure luxuary
It’s only rated a 2 star but I think once all the lodges are done could be easy a 4/5 star
- The rooms were well maintained and clean. The lady owner/receptionist was very friendly.
- The hotel is close but not too close to the motorway. The hotel was next door to a proper restaurant that allowed us to take our dog inside.
The staff were extremely helpful and very friendly. The pool was terrific. The light meals and snacks served by the hotel were excellent.
The nearby Ondres Plage was a great place to visit with good parking, excellent facilities and a wonderful beach.
The swimming pool with free towels
Quiet hotel with nice dinning room
- It was very pleasant the bed was superking and oh so restful lovely soft pillows pure luxuary
B&B Hôtel Bayonne Tarnos
One of our top picks in Tarnos.Located in Tarnos, 30 miles from San Sebastian, B&B Hôtel Bayonne Tarnos features free WiFi access and free private parking.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. The rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a shower.Biarritz is 6 miles from B&B Hôtel Bayonne Tarnos, and Saint-Jean-de-Luz is 14 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Anglet Airport, 5 miles from B&B Hôtel Bayonne Tarnos.
- Good, clean premises, and good food for the price.
- Beds where very comfortable , good sized family room . Lady at reception was very welcoming and spoke English even though we spoke French she was very happy to speak English . Breakfast was ok ,probably overpriced for what you get. Car park was very secure at night so we left all our ice hockey equipment in the car . Probably the best B and B we have stayed at .
- Location, size of room, equipment, breakfast included. Good for one night stay
Lovely hotel brand now sparkling clean
Basic facilities but still everything you need for overnight stay no complaints
Would stay in B B hotels every time now
- Comfortable beds. Nice breakfast. Easy parking. Nice, helpful staff.
Motel des Landes
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Motel des Landes offers accommodations in Bénesse-Maremne, just 14 miles from Biarritz. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. Every room has a private bathroom fitted with a shower.The hotel also provides bike rental. Saint-Jean-de-Luz is 22 miles from Motel des Landes, and Bayonne is 11 miles away. Anglet Airport is 14 miles from the property.
- Convenient, comfortable and great to have two connected rooms when travelling with 3 children!
- I have lost count of the amount of times we have stayed there. Staff are always brilliant, helpful and courteous. Rooms are always really clean and well equipped for a short stay. We tried an apartment this time and we absolutely loved it. Location is perfect, just 5 minutes from the motorway, and being able to park outside your room is a bonus.
Ideal for overnight stopover.
Comfortable beds and great shower
- For the last 3 years I stayed regularly at this motel. I used to like the comfortable beds and cleanliness. It’s also great that you can park your car in front of the room.
- Modern, comfortable and spotless. Nice location too. Will definitely use again
Adonis Hotel Bayonne
Adonis Hotel Bayonne is located in Lahonce, 30 miles from San Sebastian and 7 miles from Biarritz. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a shared lounge, gift shop, and shops at the property.Saint-Jean-de-Luz is 14 miles from Adonis Hotel Bayonne, and Bayonne is 2.2 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Anglet Airport, 5 miles from Adonis Hotel Bayonne.
The place for the Two twin beds was separated bY a door. It was very clean and the parking.
There were also Sears for everybody.
- It was a good, basic hotel which was perfect for our needs while travelling. e had a view of the river from our window and loved it. The restaurant next door was closed so w had to go elsewhere to eat which we didnt really want to do after a day travelling. Never mind!!!
- Everything was very fine. The bed was good, the washroom facilities were good. the room is a bit sterile, but simple and clean. An advantage is that one is allowed to come with a pet. The place is good for a short stop over at Bayonne.
- Clean, spacious rooms. Comfortable and brilliant with a dog. Friendly and helpful staff. Loved it
- We arrived late as travelled from Spain after ferry was cancelled booked in showered slept and got up early to continue our journey so all in the dark which was a shame
- The place for the Two twin beds was separated bY a door. It was very clean and the parking.
Baya Hotel & Spa
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, a seasonal outdoor pool and a sun terrace, Baya Hotel & Spa offers accommodations in Capbreton. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. Some units include a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms feature views of the sea or pool. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking. The hotel also provides bike rental. Biarritz is 13 miles from Baya Hotel & Spa, and Saint-Jean-de-Luz is 21 miles from the property. Anglet Airport is 13 miles away.
- This was our second visit to this excellent Hotel, and once again we were not disappointed. It’s in a perfect position, overlooking the wonderful beach, and within easy walking distance to many excellent restaurants.
- Everything! The hotel booking, on arrival, far exceeded our expectations. Lovely hotel, great position, staff very helpful and polite. Room was huge, large comfortable bed. Fantastic panoramic view of the ocean! Definitely would love to go again, and highly recommend.
- Excellent location and view. Restaurant dinner and breakfast very good, outside bar area busy but great to sit and watch the world go by! Reception and restaurant staff friendly and welcoming.
- Amazing room with fantastic balcony and view of the beach, would definitely stay again 🙂
- Fantastic stay, welcoming and helpful staff, brilliant location
Hôtel Le Bayonne
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hôtel Le Bayonne offers accommodations in Bayonne. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.San Sebastian is 28 miles from Hôtel Le Bayonne, and Biarritz is 4.3 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Anglet Airport, 2.5 miles from Hôtel Le Bayonne.
- Very helpful welcoming staff. Great location as quick walk to restaurants and shops. Parking was great and given to us free which was very kind. Comfy bed.
- Location, so close to bars and restaurants. Helpful multi lingual staff. Free on site parking, easy to find.
- Top quality hotel with great staff and good rooms.It deserves its stars and it was a thoroughly enjoyable experience staying there on my travels if only for one night
- Lovely setting and facilities are excellent. Short walk into town with lots of places to chose from to eat. Staff – particularly Helen – where exceptionally helpful.
- Hotel was in a great location for visiting Bayonne lots of restaurants and plenty of shops.
Okko Hotels Bayonne Centre
Located in Bayonne, 28 miles from San Sebastian, Okko Hotels Bayonne Centre features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Biarritz is 4 miles from Okko Hotels Bayonne Centre, and Saint-Jean-de-Luz is 12 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Anglet Airport, 2.5 miles from the property.
- Location was good. Staff were very helpful and friendly.
- The concept is unique and convincing. Wish there were more OKKO hotels around, also in Spain, Germany, all over France and the UK!!!! And the fact that my little dog was welcome without an extra fee is a special bonus.
- Breakfast was excellent. The Club and snacks were very good.
Helpful staff, finger food all day long for free as well as the apéritif buffet with the first drink included. With local products which is a major plus!
A little gym with fair equipments, towels, bottles of water.
- The staff were very friendly and helpful and all of the included amenities were excellent. The club was beautiful as were the views
Hotel du Cap
This property is a 8-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Hotel du Cap offers accommodations in Capbreton.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Biarritz is 13 miles from Hotel du Cap, and Saint-Jean-de-Luz is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Anglet Airport, 13 miles from the property.
- Basic hotel very clean rooms and friendly owner , within walking distance of a number of restaurants /bars – ideal for overnight stop when travelling.
- Room was cosy and warm as the weather was cold and damp so it was appreciated. The room was basic but clean and was functional.
- The owners were most attentive and made you feel very welcome. The bedroom was very comfortable but the bathroom could have done with a stronger light. The buffet breakfast was plentiful with lovely fresh bread and flakey croissants.
- Very clean and looks like it was recently renovated with new doors, windows, and bathroom fixtures. An ideal little beach hotel that is within walking distance from the beach, restaurants, and shops. But still far enough away to be quiet and relaxing. Parking was on the street, but spaces beside the hotel were plentiful. The proprietors, a husband and wife, took excellent care of the clientele and made us feel very welcome. You cannot go wrong with this hotel.
- Nice little hotel, it is a basic facility, but the bed was comfy and room was very clean. Located close to the harbour with a short walk to the beach and restaurants. GPS had a difficulty finding the exact location. The breakfast was very good.
ibis budget Bayonne
Just over 1 miless from the historic center of Bayonne and train station, and 5 miles from the beaches, the ibis budget Bayonne has a 24-hour front desk, free Wi-Fi and free parking.The air-conditioned rooms all have a private bathroom with a shower.There is a Courtepaille Restaurant on-site that serves traditional food and features a grill on the terrace. A continental breakfast can be served in the breakfast room or on the terrace and includes pastries, fruit juice, brioche, cake, yogurts, compote, cheese and hot drinks.The Biarritz-Anglet-Bayonne Airport is 4 miles from the ibis budget Bayonne and the A63 highway is just over a quarter mile away. The Basque Museum is just over 1 mile away.
Size of room and especially the bathroom.
Clean, tidy and very comfortable, with everything we needed.
Felt welcome with our 2 well behaved large dogs.
- We got much bigger room, with no extra. Location very convenient in trips to Paris, mid journey, this time back from Alps. Courtpaille is atractive to my wife. Unfortunately we arrived too late.
Room and bathroom clean tidy
Would be good to have hairdryer in room
Excellent value for money
- Excellent value for money. Very good dinner at the restaurant. Location is great if you have a car and parking is free
- As we only had one night as we were passing though but a comfy room
- Size of room and especially the bathroom.
One of our top picks in Capbreton.This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Korner Océan offers accommodations in Capbreton. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is featured.You will find concierge services at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Biarritz is 13 miles from Korner Océan, and Saint-Jean-de-Luz is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Anglet Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- Staff could not have been more accommodating. Great location within 200 yards of the sea and overlooking the marina. Quiet and comfortable, good restaurant next door (Ducamp).
- Great location to restaurants and harbor , very friendly staff, Good value for money ,
- Newly renovated , value for money for short stay, very friendly stuff , good location close to beach and restaurants
- The staff were so friendly, from the moment we walked in to the moment we left. The rooms are spacious and the property is kept incredibly clean. The breakfast was above expectations – the homemade jams are delicious! The location is great, right next to the beach and lots of restaurants to choose from. I will definitely stay here again.
The staff Lisa , Maureen and Matthieu were absolutely brilliant I cannot praise them enough.
We had a little hiccup in our room as basin was leaking but they moved us the following day with an upgrade
Top Hotels In Ondres Aquitaine Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Ondres Aquitaine to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Ondres Aquitaine but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Ondres Aquitaine. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!